[TAENYFic] The Lustful Wife O...

By moonlight_kim

Description Taeyeon and her girlfriend had everything arranged for their marriage. They had booked a huge bui... More

1> A Bar Called MAZE
2> Meet the Seducer, Tiffany Hwang
3> Back to Where You are
4> Stop Being Naughty, Tiffany
5> Silly Tiffany
6> Taeyeon's Mother and Her Plan
7> Tiffany's Requirements
8> Their Friends Supports
9> TIFFANY YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!
10> Tiffany's Special Medicine
11> Meeting Taeyeon's Parents
12> The Argument Between The Kims
13> Hwang Miyoung
14> Dumb and Dumberer
15> The Date part 1
16> The Date part 2
17> The Date last part
18> Living Together
19> Taeny First Fight and Tiffany's New Friend
20> The Proposal~~
21> Here Comes Trouble
22> Let Tiffany Put It Down Another Way~~
23> They Could Never Learn
24> Wedding Preparation
25> The Pre-wed Photo-shoot & Another Ordeal
26> Tiffany's Decision
27> Late Compunction
28> Tiffany's Actual Reaction
29> Another Ruined Moment
30> There She Goes Again~~
31> The Competition
32> Jessica's Reasons
33> The Final Round~~
34> May I Kill You This Time?
35> Another Obstacle
36> Those Three Words
37> Officially Married
38> Taeyeon's Mistakes
39> Taeny's Wedding Night~~
40> Unsuccessful Seduction~~
41> Misunderstanding~~
42> Cold War
44> She is Indeed a Troublemaker
45> I'll Do Anything for Tiffany
46> Happy Birthday Sunny
47> Tiffany ooh~~ Tiffany
48> A Day in China
49> Taeyeon Could Never Win~~
50> A Day in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
51> Wild Romance~
52> Side Story
53> Poor Yoona~~
54> Taetae is Sick~~
55> Role-play~~
56> New Family Members
57> Goldust
58> Birthday Project
59> Happy Birthday Tiffany!!
60> Mirotic
61> Crazy Love
62> Paradise
63> Switched 1
64> Switched 2
65> On Fire!!
67> Nobody Knows
68> You to me are everything

66> Beautiful Life

6.7K 80 17
By moonlight_kim

"Hwaaa.. I'm so tired. I wanna sleep, Taetae." Tiffany yawned and dropped the luggage on the floor before leaving it and approached her husband. She pouted in front of Taeyeon who was still busy arranging Tiffany's and her shoes onto the shoe rack.

"Go wash up and you can directly sleep after that. Come on,. Don't be too spoiled, Fany-ah. You're a grown up woman by now and our tiredness is equal." Taeyeon smiled and caressed Tiffany's face; she straightened up the wrinkles on her wife's forehead before leaning in and kissed her temple.

"Na ah. I'm tired and sleepy. See you in bed, Taetae~" Tiffany grinned cheekily and gave a quick peck on Taeyeon's lips. She ran a little before Taeyeon even had time to react.

Taeyeon shook her head and giggled seeing her wife who was lack of spirit due to tiredness. She initiatively dragged the luggage to the bedroom. Her friends and family had back to their respective houses so it left her only with her wife. On the way home, most of them excluding Tiffany were languid while Tiffany was still eagerly trying to attract Taeyeon's attention to chat and play with her. Maybe that's why Tiffany's energy was close to empty by now.

"Fany-ah, wake up. Come on. Don't be lazy. Take a quick bath then you can continue your sleep." Taeyeon walked to the bed and tugged Tiffany's body softly.

"Hmghhllater." Tiffany muttered incoherently and turned over her body to the opposite ways of Taeyeon.

"Fany-ah.. You are dirty and so is our bed sheet. Let me change it first while you're bathing. Okay, baby?" Taeyeon tried again and shook her wife's body a little bit harder this time. Tiffany groaned yet ignored her husband's plea.

"We can even bath together if you want. I'll wash hair and rub your back. I'll even help you to brush your teeth. How does it sound? Do you still insist on sleeping and skipping bathing?" Taeyeon offered Tiffany and yes it worked.

"Okay! It's a deal then!" Suddenly Tiffany sat up and raised both of her hands upward, asking Taeyeon to lift her up.

"Aigoo,, this big baby is so so spoiled." Taeyeon turned her body around, giving her back view to Tiffany and bent her body lower a bit. She then signaled Tiffany to collapse her body onto Taeyeon's back.

"But you love this big baby of yours, right Taetae?" Tiffany clung her hands around Taeyeon's neck and jumped when Taeyeon hold her up and placed her hands below Tiffany's butt to ensure that her wife wouldn't fall down.

"Now that you remind me, I think I have to reconsider whether I should continue loving you or not." Taeyeon chuckled and started walking toward the bathroom with Tiffany on her back.

"YAH! You will regret the day you stop loving me, Taetae! Because I guarantee you will never find a woman like me anywhere. There's only one Tiffany Kim and it's me. No one else can replace me in your heart. I'm sure of that." Tiffany confidently declared. She glued her front body onto Taeyeon's back, deliberately made Taeyeon feel her well-shaped breasts.

"Then I will never feel regret ever because I know there won't be a day happen where I can stop loving you. I feel bad for the beautiful women out there though, knowing that this heart of mine has been occupied by you." Taeyeon entered the bathroom and made Tiffany sit on the toilet bowl.

"Aww, Taetae you are so romantic and sweet. You know I love you as much, right?" Tiffany blushed and smiled genuinely.

"I know. What fragrance do you prefer? Green tea, rose, vanilla or-"

"Vanilla, please~" Tiffany cut Taeyeon and the shorter woman nodded her head.

Taeyeon tapped the faucet and set the water temperature to warm. She poured adequate amount of the shower gel onto the bathtub. She squatted and helped Tiffany to undress. Her wife surely willing to let Taeyeon undress her. Finish with Tiffany, she released herself from the clothes and joined Tiffany inside the bathtub. She turned off the faucet and reclined her back to the corner of the porcelain made bathtub while Tiffany made herself comfortable in between Taeyeon's legs. Without any hesitation, Tiffany moved Taeyeon's arms so her husband would hug her from behind while Tiffany placed her head in between Taeyeon's crook.

"I don't know how we can end up in this position. Didn't you say that you're sleepy? So why don't you let me wash your back now?" Taeyeon asked yet still complied with Tiffany's request.

"No. Let's just stay like this for a moment. Besides, we didn't have much time to be romantic when we were having our honeymoon, Tae. The time is right too. I feel secured, protected, and loved inside your embrace. It's like I was made for you and only to be hugged by you." Tiffany sounded serious and it was undoubtedly rare for Taeyeon to see her wife became like this.

"Okay. Your wish is my command." Taeyeon tightened her hug and brought her wife closer to her body.

"You don't have anything pervert inside your mind now, do you Fany? Because since you said that this feels romantic, I don't want you to ruin this moment yet again." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's blade shoulder and rested her chin on Tiffany's temple.

"I have it of course, Taetae. Besides, I'm only a normal woman. Who is on her right mind can handle her lust when being with you? But not now. I only want to enjoy this moment." Tiffany said and Taeyeon could breathe in relief.

"Taetae."

"Hmm?"

"I have told you that I used to dream having handsome and perfect husband, haven't I?" Tiffany started the conversation. Hearing those statements coming from Tiffany's mouth, Taeyeon suddenly felt guilty and sad.

"Yeah. Do you still want to achieve those dreams, Fany?" With lack of encouragement, Taeyeon braced herself and asked away.

"Nope. You have ruined it." Tiffany flatly stated and Taeyeon was fail to read what Tiffany meant by that.

"I'm sorry. I think-"

"Because meeting you has made me want to dispose those dreams away and create a new one with you inside it." Tiffany quickly explained to prevent Taeyeon from misunderstanding her words.

"Meeting you made me create a new mission which was to marry you. Being in love with you made me want to make my love for you wasn't unrequited. Being your wife makes me want to have many children so we can be a complete family and be happy ever after." Tiffany continued.

"I love you very much, Tiffany." Taeyeon was lost of words. Usually, she would be the cheesy one while Tiffany's role was to be the pervert one and ruined every effort Taeyeon made for her.

"I love you too, Taetae." Tiffany replied almost immediately.

"Tell me your dream." Tiffany exclaimed and Taeyeon took some seconds to think.

"Hmm.. Where should I start? Before meeting you, I wanted to marry Jessica. After meeting you, I still didn't have any dream since most of it had been crushed on the day where Jessica decided to break up on me. My dream began to be created when we accidentally met my mother and I carelessly declared that we're together when we barely knew each other. That was one of the stupidest mistakes I've ever made. But then again, if I told the truth to my mother, maybe we're still strangers by now. So I prefer said it as the smartest mistake I've ever done since it made me married with the woman I love the most. It was you, it is you, and it will forever be you." Taeyeon confessed and it made Tiffany on the verge of crying.

"Do you know that even when we're married already, I still often being afraid that one day you will be snatched away from me?" Tiffany paused and Taeyeon shook her head innocently.

"You are so amazing and enchanting, Taetae. Falling in love with you is the easiest task I've ever made and I believe that condition will apply to other women too. Perfect is even an understatement to describe how fantastic you are." Tiffany inhaled deeply and Taeyeon noticed worrisome in Tiffany's words.

"Do you know that I've been in love with you since long time before our marriage? Yet I was too afraid to admit it because as our unofficial agreement said that our contract would be amended once one of us was in love with another party which was you, Taetae. I didn't want you to leave me so I desperately tried to bury and hide this feeling on my own. You cannot imagine how tortured I felt at that time." Tiffany sadly confessed.

"Really? I never knew. I'm so sorry for making you suffer then. I was so insensitive, wasn't I? I'll to be more understanding and sensitive from now on, Fany-ah. And please don't remember about the past if it will only make your feeling hurt. I don't want you to feel that I don't love you enough. And regarding your fear to lose me; rest assure for I will not go anywhere. I will be here to love you each year passed until we are summoned by God. I love you, okay? Please trust me. Hurting you and making you lose the trust in me are some of things I want to avoid the most." Taeyeon grazed her palm on Tiffany's stomach.

"What is the most thing you want to avoid then?" Tiffany questioned and tilted her head to stare at Taeyeon's face while her husband trying to answer her.

"Losing you; losing your love." Taeyeon smiled before leaning in and kissed Tiffany's lips slowly yet passionately.

"Let's take a proper bath now. I don't want you to get sick for being inside the bathtub for too long." Taeyeon said after the kiss had ended. Tiffany agreed and they took shower together, properly this time.

------------------------------------------------------

"Fany-ah, I'm home!" Taeyeon announced and in a split second Tiffany came running to hug her husband and presented her with a kiss on her lips.

The couple was too tired from the honeymoon activities, moreover when Taeyeon's friends and families decided to visit and join them. They were knocked out just like her friends and families, so Taeyeon decided to take few days off of work. After 3 days being a potato couch and lazy bum, she went back to work and Tiffany unwillingly had to let her husband go back to earn some money for her.

"Welcome home, Taetae!!" Tiffany helped Taeyeon to take her bag and waited for her husband to take her shoes off before walking side by side to the living room.

"How's work?" Tiffany asked as soon as she had placed Taeyeon's bag in its original place.

"Tiring, busy, hectic. Sighed. Since I took days off too long and not to mention Dad and Mom went to visit us and it meant no one could look up to our company growth, so yeah; all the delayed meetings, mandatory documents to be verified, validated, and signed, new revenue contract, awaiting tenders, etc etc. All of them need to be done within this week if I still want to achieve this year budget as had been told by Sales Department on kick-off meeting long time ago." Taeyeon complained weakly.

"It must be hard for you. But you did have your lunch on time, right? Because-"

*GROWL*

"YAH! Why didn't you have your lunch?! What if you were sick??? Haisshh.. I called you this afternoon to remind you to take your lunch yet you ignored it. You are thin already, Taetae!" Tiffany protested to her husband.

"I don't have enough time to enjoy my lunch. I told you; there're too many things to be done and I only have some hours to do all that. I did that and deliberately skipped my lunch so I can be home on time. But look what my wife has said about that." Taeyeon muttered annoyingly.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you to get sick, moreover when your company needs you badly like now. I'm so sorry, baby." Tiffany regretted her action and hugged Taeyeon.

"I know. That's alright, baby, I can understand. What do we have in refrigerator? Or do you want to make delivery? I'm so hungry right now so I don't think I can prepare dinner. How long will it take if we call restaurant and ask them to deliver the food? Will it take more than 20 minutes?"

"Hmm.. Usually it depends on the traffic but if you want a quick one, we can order Chinese food since the restaurant is just few blocks from here." Tiffany advised. She felt bad about her inability to cook even simple foods for her husband. She felt like she had failed to be a good wife since she couldn't even fulfill the basic standard of being a normal wife which was capability to cook.

"Let's just order McDonalds. You prefer eating junk food, right? I'll just take a bath while waiting for the food to be delivered. It will only take about 30 minutes approximately anyway." Taeyeon took her phone and about to dial the number when she saw Tiffany's sad eyes.

"What's wrong? You don't want burgers and crispy chicken?" Taeyeon asked.

"It's not that. Sigh. I just feel like I'm a failure wife. You already do great in doing your duty as a husband. You work, earn money for us, you protect me and make me feel saved and secure, you always put me as your top priority and ensure that I will always be taken care of while me? I can't even cook and iron properly. Now that you are very hungry yet there's nothing we can eat. There are only raw vegetables, meats, and fruits which haven't been processed and transformed into edible foods. I'm so sorry, Taetae." Tiffany stated and Taeyeon scooted closer.

"Hey.. Don't say that. Who says that you're a failure wife, huh? I'm happy with what we are now. I'm happy even you can't cook and even you cook, the food you produced won't even edible and will be tasteless. I'm even fine if you cannot iron properly and let me be the person in charge to do that because the last time you did that, most of my clothes have holes and couldn't be worn again. Well, I won't even care if you still insist to iron because thanks' God, we're still blessed with welfare so we can always buy the new one." Taeyeon paused.

"Besides, you still can wash my clothes even all you need to do is only put in the detergent and click on some buttons on our wash machine." Taeyeon giggled and Tiffany frowned.

"YAH!" Tiffany hit Taeyeon's right arm.

"That's just one of ways to show how I'm so in love with you, baby. So stop thinking about that and let's just order food now. So, are junk foods okay with you?" Taeyeon asked again.

"Yes it is." Tiffany recognized the sincerity in Taeyeon's words.

"Good." Taeyeon pressed the familiar number and waited for the operator to pick it up. She ordered the food such as big mac, cheeseburgers, and such. The latter said that the food would be delivered as soon as possible.

"Thank you, Taeyeon-ah. Thank you for understanding me and never force me to do something I'm not good at. Well, at least I'm good in bed, right?" Tiffany smirked and wagged her eyebrows.

"Oh really? Are you sure about that? Have I told you how Jessica was when in bed? Because you need to know that- OUCH!!" Taeyeon screamed when Tiffany slapped Taeyeon's thigh not so slowly.

"That hurts!" Taeyeon rubbed her thigh and pouted.

"No talking about other woman, especially the woman you used to be with when you're with me, Taetae! Huh! You meanie~" Tiffany scowled and wrinkled her face.

"Hahaha.. I'm just kidding baby. Don't be mad, please... I swear I never did things we've done in bed. You know, playing doctor and patient, role play, making love facing the huge window from top floor, and such. All we did just usual love making, nothing more." Taeyeon explained yet the frown on Tiffany's face was still there.

"Yaahh~ Come on, Fany-ah. I know it's a bad joke and I'm so sorry for that." Taeyeon softly placed her hand on Tiffany's shoulder yet, the brunette avoided it.

"Baby.. I know it's too much. I promise I will never compare you to any other woman again, especially when it related to bed activities. I've learnt my lesson. Forgive me?" Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's neck and rested her head on Tiffany's shoulder.

"I hate it when you talk about other woman, Tae. I feel jealous and hurt." Tiffany reasoned out.

"I know and that's why I said I'm sorry." Taeyeon stated, still pampering Tiffany's neck with kisses softly.

"Yet you don't know how great Taecyon and Yoochun were when- OUCH!!!" Tiffany yelled when Taeyeon suddenly bit Tiffany's neck roughly.

"Don't ever compare me with those men you've ever slept with! I'm different okay! I always treat you gently and pay attention to your needs more than my own. I never made love caused by lust only! I-"

"I know, Taetae. I know." Tiffany titled her head and kissed Taeyeon to silent her.

"I just want you to know that it hurts to be compared with your ex. Do you get the lesson now?" Tiffany asked and Taeyeon nodded.

"Sorry." Taeyeon leaned in and kissed Tiffany again. Taeyeon was about to pull back when Tiffany deliberately brought her hands and pushed Taeyeon's head toward her head, making it impossible to end the kiss.

"I miss you, Taeyeon-ah. I didn't meet you all day. Make love to me?" Tiffany requested.

"I miss you too but I'm sticky and dirty. I want to take a bath first, Fany-ah." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's pointed lips and kindly rejected the offer.

"Then let's do it in bathroom." Tiffany insisted and leaned in to kiss Taeyeon again. Tiffany used all of her seduction treats to influence Taeyeon and make her change her mind. Tiffany licked Taeyeon's lips and bit her lower lips. Taeyeon inaudibly moaned and parted her lips. Tiffany saw it coming and immediately entangled her tongue with Taeyeon. Their joined lips moved rhythmically.

"Sigh. You naughty wife. Let's go to bathroom now then." Feeling frustrated caused of her wants for her wife, Taeyeon agreed and lifted Tiffany with their lips still attached to each other.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Fany-ah~~ Tiffany~' Where are you?" Taeyeon came out from her office room on the second floor and descended the stairs to look after her wife. She had too much work and it was overload that bringing it to home was unavoidable.

"Hey, what are you doing there?" Taeyeon looked at Tiffany's silhouette who seemed busy doing something on the kitchen.

"Agh! This is not working too. What happened? I'm sure the one I watched on Aladdin movie is like this one. Yellow, with small hole on the edge of the lamp and even the appearance is so alike." Tiffany mumbled not too lowly that Taeyeon could heard it clearly.

"Oh come, on Mr. Genie!! When will you come out and grant my 3 wishes!!" Tiffany continued the complaint and put the lamp aside. She then took another one on the left side while the one she had used was put on the right side. This time, the appearance of the lamp was slightly different.

"What are you doing here, baby?" Feeling curious, Taeyeon walked closer and hugged Tiffany from behind. She took a peek from behind Tiffany's shoulder and saw her wife was busy rubbing the lamp with her palm.

"I tried to make the Genie appear from this lamp but there's no such a thing! I already felt my palm hot and red yet Mr. Genie is still won't come out." Tiffany pouted and felt annoyed. She put down the lamp harshly on the table then pulled out a chair to sit on it.

"Why do you need Mr. Genie to grant your wishes? You know I can and more than willing to do anything for you, baby." Taeyeon gently took Tiffany's hand and hinted her to get up. She dragged Tiffany to the living room and made her sit on her lap, facing her.

"Because this time I know you cannot or at least still cannot grant my wish." Tiffany said regrettably.

"Why can't I? What is it that you want anyway? A new car? More shopping allowance? Another vacation? Tell me, Fany-ah~" Taeyeon demanded cutely. She had her arms wrapped around Tiffany's waist.

"Nope. I don't want you to feel offended. I'll just need to visit different store tomorrow to buy some lamps with Kahie unnie. No worries, Taetae~" Tiffany gave her best eye smile to assure Taeyeon.

"But I wanna know. Besides, how can you believe with such a story? That's nothing but imagination, Fany-ah~ there's no Genie to grant your wishes because only God has full authority to or not to grant our wishes." Taeyeon logically explained and Tiffany sighed disappointedly.

"There is, Taetae! I've read the article on newspaper how a little girl had her wishes granted because Mr. Genie came out from the lamp and asked her 3 things she wanted the most in this world." Tiffany debated back.

"What is it that you want which can't be granted by me?" Taeyeon turned serious.

"Bearing your child." Tiffany said, avoiding Taeyeon's eyes, afraid that her husband would be offended by her statement.

".........." Taeyeon was speechless and didn't know what to say regarding that.

"We just made love and I want our mixed sperms earlier could form a fetus inside my womb. I want to have a beautiful daughter who's obedient like you or a handsome son who's gentle and genuine like you, Taeyeon-ah." Tiffany continued further, hoping that Taeyeon wouldn't feel resentful because of her words.

"Hmm... Let's think and see from another angle. Are you ready to be a mother?" Taeyeon understandingly asked and tried to accept that it's normal for a woman to want to have children coming out from her own womb.

"Yes, I do." Tiffany answered confidently.

"Can you cook? Can you change the dirty diapers? Do you know what to do when our daughter is crying? Can you properly hold her and ensure you won't wrongly lift her and carry her within your arms? Are you willing to always be bothered by her crying no matter what time it is? Do you know how to make bottled milk? What will you do when you're walking with her outside and suddenly she's crying, asking to be breast-fed?" Taeyeon's numerous questions made Tiffany pursed her lips tightly.

"I.. I can learn doing all that, Taetae~ I'm sure I can do all that flawlessly. There's nothing in this world that cannot be learned, right?" Tiffany exclaimed hesitantly.

"Yes, there is. Mother's instinct." Taeyeon smiled and Tiffany loosely unwrapped her arms from Taeyeon's neck.

"Hey.. It doesn't mean you can't ever be a good mother. I have faith that you can even be the best mother in the world if you want." Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's right cheek and smiled.

"Of course! I'm sure I can do it, Taetae! Besides, we have many toys ready! Our daughter/son can play with it! When you're at work, I'll make her play with Louis and Thomas! I'll make sure she/he will never get lonely!!" Tiffany said excitedly and Taeyeon felt like reminiscing the past, where she would lose her soul whenever Tiffany exclaimed pervert things innocently and uncontrollably.

"Errr...." Taeyeon frowned.

"I'll teach her/him about sex education earlier than her/his friends so she/he will be the smartest one when it comes to sex! That's a fantastic idea, isn't it???" Tiffany continued and Taeyeon palmed her face.

"I'll even guide her/him and will be there to guide him/her when he/she's about to have sex with her/his lover! I'll teach her/him from right to wrong! I'll be a perfect mother, right right???" Tiffany cheekily smiled.

"If her/his lover cannot bring satisfaction then I'll be glad to-"

"Stop right there, Fany-ah~" Taeyeon pecked Tiffany's lips and Tiffany secretly wondered why.

"Why don't you start learning small things first? Cooking simple things perhaps? What do you think? Do you feel like you can do that? Step by step, we'll make you a better wife when it comes to skill. I'm sure you can do it and make the one of the best dishes I've ever tasted." Tayeon cooed.

"You are right. Okay. I'll ask for Kahi unnie availability tomorrow and ask her to accompany me to bookstore to buy cooking books and such." Tiffany approved and nodded her head.

"That's great. Now, let's sleep. I'm sleepy and I need to wake up early tomorrow. We'll continue discuss it when you've successfully passed the tests to be the best wife when it comes to skills step by step, okay?" Taeyeon embraced her wife and softly asked her to get up and walked to the bedroom.

"Okay. I'll prove it to you that I can cook if I want to learn doing it. What else do I need to do if I have success passing that stage?" Tiffany intertwined her hands and walked beside her husband.

"Hmm.. Let's just make you passed this stage for now. We can talk about the rest later." Taeyeon yawned widely.

"Okay. Thank you for understanding me, Taetae. And thank you also for continuously guiding me even though I often failed you." Tiffany said.

"That's okay. You're my wife after all so it's my responsibility to guide you." Taeyeon turned off the light and turned on the smaller lamp beside the bed.

"Good night, Taetae. I love you." Tiffany said and scooted closer to snuggle with her husband.

"Good night baby. I love you too." Taeyeon replied and hugged her wife to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Hi, baby!" Taeyeon greeted through the phone.

"Taetae!!" Tiffany happily greeted back. She put everything she held before aside and concentrated her focus on her husband on the phone.

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon felt bored and enough with the work. She suddenly missed being home and cuddling with her wife on the bed or laying her head on Tiffany's lap. She wanted nothing but to go home yet she knew she couldn't do that so at the very least she could do to heal her longing feelings was call her wife.

"I'm cooking!" Tiffany proudly announced.

"Cooking? Did I mishear it??? You, Tiffany Kim, my lovely wife is cooking now???!" Taeyeon chuckled.

"YAH!! I'm serious, Taetae!! And it's perfect!!" Tiffany again declared her achievement in cooking subject to her husband.

"Errr.. What kind of food did you cook which came out perfectly? Boiled eggs???" Taaeyeon stifled her giggles.

"I've made pork cutlet and chicken curry! I've even made Spaghetti Neapolitan splendidly!" Tiffany arrogantly said to Taeyeon who was of course full of hesitation.

"Are you serious, Fany-ah?" Taeyeon asked for confirmation. She looked the door of her office opened and came in Sooyoung. Taeyeon hinted that she was on the phone and asked Sooyoung to come back later. Sooyoung nodded and left Taeyeon's office room.

"Totally!" Taeyeon couldn't notice hesitation from Tiffany's voice, meaning what her wife had said should have been true. But then again, is it true?

"That's why you need to come home early so I can show you how I made it and the final result of my creation. What time will you go home, baby?" Tiffany sounded so delightful that Taeyeon couldn't help but wanting to smile widely. She loved her wife's husky voice.

"I'll be home on time. Make sure, you'll let me see the food and teach me how to make it okay?" Taeyeon dared Tiffany.

"Sure! I'm looking forward to that." Tiffany exclaimed. Not long after, Sooyoung came again and signaled that the meeting would be held 15 minutes from now. Taeyeon sighed and raised her thumb up.

"Baby, I would love to continue talking to you but I have meeting some minutes from now. I'll see you at home this evening, okay?" Taeyeon unwillingly said.

"Okay. Take care, baby and don't forget to eat your lunch on time. I love you."

"I love you more." Taeyeon hung up the phone and sighed deeply before getting up and prepared the needed documents for the meeting.

-----------------------------------------

"What's with the long face and constant sighs, Boss?" Sooyoung asked. She saw how Taeyeon propped her chin with her palm with frown and wrinkles on her forehead.

"Don't you know what date today is?" Taeyeon massaged her forehead slowly.

"February 14 ? Ah I see... you're confused because today is valentine and you haven't got any good plan or gift for Tiffany. Right?" Sooyoung had ability to read what inside Taeyeon's mind since she had known her for the longest. Taeyeon only needed to give one or two words and Sooyoung would usually know the full statement based on those words only.

"Yeah. I've been thinking about this for the past hour yet I still can't find any good idea. Sighed. What do I do?" Taeyeon scratched her temple and sighed again.

"I will usually need to eat before I can think properly and since it's already time to recess, why don't we go out and have lunch together? I'm sure your bright brain can work nicely when your stomach has been filled." Sooyoung persuaded yet Taeyeon shook her head.

"I will skip lunch, Soo. My wife has cooked various foods and I don't want to disappoint her. I'll starve myself so I can eat all of my wife's cuisines." Taeyeon grinned picturing how her wife would look like a normal wife, wearing pink apron while beautifully smiled and served the foods on the table for Taeyeon.

"Really?! Since when your wife can cook?! The last time I checked, you almost got yourself killed, poisoned by Tiffany's food!" Sooyoung laughed and sat on the chair in front of Taeyeon's table.

"YAH! Don't you dare insulting my wife in front of me!" Taeyeon frowned and pouted.

"Aigooo~ This minion is really in love with her wife~" Sooyoung continued to mock Taeyeon further and Taeyeon got up to pound Sooyoung's head.

"OUCH!"

"By the way, what are the foods your wife has cooked until now? Mention it~ I wanna know..." Sooyoung said cutely and Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"She said, she had cooked pork cutlet, chicken curry, and spaghetti Neapolitan. Please wipe out the drool on your chin, Soo. It's disgusting." Taeyeon pointed at Sooyoung's chin. The taller girl smiled shyly and wiped it out.

"It looks delicious! Do you mind if I and Sunny come to you-"

"I do mind! So don't you dare come to my place tonight. I want to spend valentine's day with her." Taeyeon cut Sooyoung short.

"Geezz~ You meanie.. well then, I'm going to have lunch now. Are you sure you don't wanna come?" Taeyeon kindly smiled and shook her head.

"Alright. I'll try to find some great ideas when I have felt full. Besides, I will have to think of plan to celebrate valentine with my Bunny. Ah! Can I ask an hour extension of recess time, Boss? I want to buy gift for Bunny." Sooyoung asked.

"Sure! But you have to go back to office first and pick me up. I wanna come too to buy Fany present." Taeyeon reasoned out and Sooyoung agreed.

"I'll see you in an hour then~"

-----------------------------------------------

The best friends decided to seek for their girlfriend's gifts in the mall. Taeyeon had ensured that there wouldn't be any meeting after lunch so she would be free from work or at least that what she thought. Taeyeon always put Tiffany as her top priority that she willing to leave her work just to find perfect gift for Tiffany. She thought that she could earn money anytime and it would be easier to earn money than to obtain Tiffany's happiness so yeah, goodbye work and let's do some searching for presents for Tiffany.

"What about that, Boss?" Sooyoung entered the doll store and showed Taeyeon the huge brown teddy bear which was looked and felt so fluffy and would feel good to be hugged during sleeping.

"It's even bigger than me, Soo; taller than me too. Besides, if I buy that, where would I sleep? That fluffy thingy will take lots of space!" Taeyeon argued.

"You just need to sleep on the floor then~ What so difficult about- OUCH!! That hurts, Boss!" Sooyoung rubbed the spot on her right arm.

"That's for you and your uneducated mouth." Taeyeon stated and went out the store. Sooyoung muttered protests under her breath yet followed her boss.

"What about that?" Sooyoung and Taeyeon entered the lingerie store. Sooyoung approached the things she was talking about and let Taeyeon take a look at it closely.

"Imagine your wife wearing this G-string and half-cup bra. You won't need to pull down her panty. All you need to do is just pull the string slightly aside and Boom! The night is all yours." Sooyoung paused and explained smoothly, totally oblivious with Taeyeon's darkened expression.

"But! If you want to be more daring, you can choose this kind of panty. Look, it has two strings on each side. Tiffany will have it tied when wearing it so if you want to reveal her treasure, you need to untie it. It will be better if you do is slowly so the se- OUCH!!!!!" Sooyoung rubbed her belly, the place where Taeyeon just pinched her.

"Stop imagining my wife in a pervert ways! Only me who has full right to do it! Geez!! You pervert!!" Taeyeon growled and scolded Sooyoung. She glared at Sooyoung who pursed her lips tight, feeling afraid of Taeyeon's deadly glare.

"But I was imagining Sunny when I told her all that." Sooyoung mumbled under her breath again and walked behind Taeyeon.

"What about that, Tae? The apron will look nice on Tiffany, right?" Sooyoung and Taeyeon now entered the store which provided kitchen tools and utensils.

"Now that you said it, it reminds me on the fact that she can cook or at least that's the assumption for now since I haven't tasted it yet. Let's say, if the worst possibility happened like her food doesn't taste good, the new apron can encourage her somehow to still learning to cook. Right, Soo?" Taeyeon shared her thought to Sooyoung.

"Imagine on this valentine's day, she will wear apron with nothing underneath for you. Naked chef~ It sounds sexy, no? You can-OUCH!!!!"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO THINK OF MY WIFE PERVERSELY!!" Taeyeon hit Sooyoung's head and scoffed.

"And I changed my mind. I don't want to buy her apron as a gift. Geez! Remind me why I should go with you again when I know that you're not that sane anymore." Taeyeon mumbled and left the store.

"I just tried to give her some ideas yet here she is, continuously hitting me on different spots." Sooyoung mumbled yet still followed Taeyeon.

"What about that one?" Sooyoung pointed to one of chocolate brand. They were inside the chocolate and sweets store.

"Chocolate block?" Taeyeon asked innocently. She had already forgotten the fact that Sooyoung had made her upset before. They were best friends not for nothing anyway.

"Yeap! You can buy 2 kilos of it. You just need it to be melted and before it solidifies again, you need to pour it onto your naked body and make your body covered with that but if you don't want your pride to be hurt, then probably you need to switch the role. You can cover Tiffany's body with the melted chocolate and eat her alive. It will be sensual and romantic at the same time, right?" Sooyoung talked non-stop, totally failed to realize that Taeyeon was no longer there anymore.

"Sighed. I guess I'll be the one to execute my own plan. Miss! Can you get 2 kilos of this kind of chocolate?" Sooyoung called the waiter and waited her to serve her. This time, she didn't follow Taeyeon and decided to buy the chocolate and arranged plan on what to do with her chocolate and Sunny for tonight.

------------------------------------------------------

"Good afternoon, Mam! How can I help you?" The person in charge politely bowed and greeted Taeyeon.

"Good afternoon. I want to look for necklace. A white gold one with perfect pendant. Can you give me suggestion? I want to give it to my wife." The young woman seemed surprised hearing that Taeyeon mentioned wife. She quickly recovered and smiled, trying to act professional.

"Of course. How do you want it to look like?" The woman asked nicely.

"Hmmm...." Taeyeon tapped her chin while thinking hard.

"If I may suggest you, choose heart pendant to tell your wife how much she is loved by you. The design is up to you. If you want to be glamour, then I advise you to choose a pendant full of smaller diamond and for the necklace chain, you can choose the one like this." The woman showed Taeyeon one of the necklaces which looked so expensive yet undoubtedly beautiful.

"Hmm.. I prefer this one." Taeyeon pointed at the necklace with a heart padlock which decorated with smaller diamond covered the padlock body.

"Good taste I have to say. This celebrated collection was inspired by a 1969 Tiffany design. Pendant in 18k white gold with diamonds. On a 16" chain." The woman explained and Taeyeon listened attentively.

"How much is it?" Taeyeon straightforwardly asked. Her stomach had screamed and asked to be fed. She only had sandwich as her breakfast and nothing since then.

"Its original price is $5.800 but since today is valentine, you will have it discounted 20% so it will cost $4.640." The woman said while taking the chosen necklace from the display cabinet.

"Can I use my card to pay it? I don't bring cash." Taeyeon smiled seeing the necklace wrapped nicely inside the velvet box. She imagined how Tiffany would be very happy knowing that Taeyeon didn't forget what day today was.

"Sure. Here, let me take your card." Taeyeon gave the woman her card and waited in full of expectation. She couldn't wait to get home so she could show Tiffany the gift and helped her wear it.

"Here is your gift and the card. Thank you for shopping in our store and we'll be waiting for your next visit." The woman smiled and showed her pearly teeth.

"Thank you and here is the gift for you. Happy valentine's day." Taeyeon gave a box of chocolate she had accepted from her staffs.

"But-"

"Just take it. You can give it to your boyfriend or share it with the one you love. I'm sorry but I have to go now. My wife is waiting at home." Taeyeon pushed the gift back to the woman's hand and genuinely smiled. She then took her bag and left the store.

"Your wife is surely one of the luckiest women alive since she has you as her husband." The woman said day dreamingly. She looked at the box of chocolate Taeyeon just gave her and hugged it tightly.

-------------------------------------------

"I already got wine and gift for my wife. What is more romantic than to have dinner with your wife, eating your wife's cooking while enjoying the old and tasty wine? I can always earn more money anyway. Her happiness is my priority." Taeyeon parked the car and talked to herself.

"Okay. At least I'm not that creased. Now where is my perfume?" Taeyeon looked around and took her small bottle perfume and sprayed her body with that.

"Good. I cannot wait to see her now. Never thought I would be in love crazily like this over someone. What have you done to me, Fany-ah?" Taeyeon chuckled to herself and got off from her car.

She made sure she had everything needed in her hands. She held the wine bottle with her right hand while her other one was gripping her bag with the gift inside it. She walked full of confidence and the grins never disappeared from her beautiful face since she left the jewelry store some time ago. Taeyeon knocked softly at the door and waited.

"Taetae!!" Tiffany immediately pulled Taeyeon into her embrace and Taeyeon made an effort not to fall down since her hands already full with things.

"Ya ya ya.. Slow down, will you? I'm holding many things in my hands now." Taeyeon's statement made Tiffany pull away.

"What did you bring? Whoaa!! Wine!! Here, let me help you holding it." Tiffany snatched the bottle away and took it from Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon could only laugh a little knowing how Tiffany loved alcohol very much.

"Don't drink it just yet, Fany." Taeyeon reminded her and Tiffany pouted. They walked hand in hand toward the living room. Taeyeon put down her bag and Tiffany helped her to take off the jacket and hang it on the gallows.

"So, where is the food? I'm hungry~" Taeyeon plopped her starving body on the couch and nagged Tiffany.

"Oh you want to see it now? Wait, I'll cook it." Tiffany's words made Taeyeon frown her eyebrows deeply and her expression darkened.

"Wait! Did you just say that you were about to make it now?!" Taeyeon was startled and suddenly sat up from her earlier position.

"Don't worry, Taetae.. It will only take about 5 minutes for each food." Tiffany winked and walked to the bedroom. Taeyeon felt totally suspicious and her feeling said that there was definitely something wrong with Tiffany and her cooking. Anyway, she waited and prepared herself for the worst possibility.

----------------------------------

"Don't worry~ Mama will fix it for you~" Tiffany pouted yet still proceeded to the next step.

"Perfect! Just as skilled as Mama!" Taeyeon slapped her face when reading the sentences on the Nitendo DS screen. She should have known that the image of Tiffany cooking in the real kitchen using real apron was really like really close to impossible.

"Look, Taetae! The pork cutlet is ready! The score is 100! Perfect like I told you this morning, right?!!" Tiffany giggled in happiness seeing her perfect score and innocently moved the game console closer to Taeyeon so her husband could see the perfect score.

"Sighed." Taeyeon was speechless and so was her stomach. The worms inside her stomach couldn't even utter the usual sound since it was too surprised by Tiffany's action.

"What else do you want me to cook next, Taetae?? Uuuhh... How I love Kahi unnie so much for giving me this game! You know, Taetae.. Yesterday when I told you I wanted to ask her to accompany me to buy cooking books, she gave me this Nitendo DS, saying that I needed to just play this game until it's perfect before doing the real cooking since it's easier to learn from here. Look! Its color is pink, Taetae!! Now now,, what should I cook next, huh?" Tiffany was already focusing back her concentration to the game console and chose to cook fried rice with egg.

"Tummy-ah.. It's really not your fault for feeling this way. It's my mistake for again trying to innocently trust in every word she said. Well, since it's not her fault too. She didn't say that the food would be real and I was too immersed by her magic words to even ask whether she could really cook or not." Taeyeon muttered silently and rubbed her poor stomach.

"And to know that I had bought wine to accompany Tiffany's food creation when we have dinner latter. Sighed." Taeyeon pouted and continued caressing her stomach.

*GROWL*

"Taetae! Are you hungry?" Tiffany pressed paused button and put it aside. She turned her body around to ask her husband.

*GROWL*

"I guess you are. What do you want to eat? Do you want to order Korean food?" Tiffany offered and Taeyeon shook her head.

"Cook me something, Fany-ah." Taeyeon asked with full of hope.

"But I cannot-"

"Even ramen is fine for me. I want to eat your cooking." Taeyeon insisted. She didn't even have any energy left to scold Tiffany for indirectly tricked her. All she longed for now was to eat Tiffany's cooking no matter how the result would be later.

"Ramen? Are you sure?" Tiffany asked again and Taeyeon nodded her head weakly. Seeing her husband weak state, she couldn't help but to touch Taeyeon's cheek tenderly and Taeyeon closed her eyes, enjoying the smooth palm on her cheek.

"Okay, then. Wait here for a moment, okay?" Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's cheek.

"Okay." Tiffany smiled and turned off the game console.

"Fany-ah." Tiffany stopped on her track and tilted her head.

"I love you." Taeyeon out of nowhere confessed.

"I love you too." Tiffany was oblivious with the sudden confession yet still replied it.

----------------------------------------

"How is it? It's horrible, right? That's why I asked you to-"

"It's delicious." Taeyeon cut Tiffany and smiled genuinely. Actually, it was far from good. Tiffany cooked the noodle too long that it was sticky and too mushy. The egg wasn't even cooked properly yet all of that were ignored by Taeyeon. She felt loved just from eating Tiffany's not that good cooking.

"Is it? Geez... You really have a weird taste bud, Taetae." Tiffany shrugged her shoulder and Taeyeon chuckled.

"Yes I do. Loving you have make everything in me has changed." Taeyeon took the clean napkin and wipe the small stain on Tiffany's chin.

"Is that a bad thing?" Tiffany pouted.

"Nope. It's a perfect thing." Taeyeon widely smiled. They then continued on eating. Tiffany didn't finish her own food since she didn't like how it tasted. She put her half empty plate and pushed it aside when Taeyeon suddenly retrieved it and dropped it on her table. She ate the food and made sure there was nothing left behind. She rubbed her tummy with full satisfaction and smiled.

"Thank you for the food." Taeyeon cheekily grinned and Tiffany suspiciously stared at her husband.

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked and reached out her hand to straighten the wrinkles formed on Tiffany's forehead.

"It should have been me who asked you that. What's wrong with you today, Taetae? You are weirdly too sweet today. You even asked me to cook even though you knew that the result would be like this." Tiffany stated her opinion and Taeyeon smiled as a reply.

"Do you know what date today is?" Taeyeon took the dirty plates and left to the kitchen, giving Tiffany some time to think.

"February 14 ... Hmm what's wrong with February 14 then?" Tiffany thought hard.

"OMO! IT'S VALENTINE!!!" Tiffany howled loudly and Taeyeon chuckled. She went back to the dining room and stood behind Tiffany.

"Yes it is. Happy VALENTINE'S day, sweetheart." Taeyeon pulled the gift out from its box and draped it around Tiffany's neck.

"What- Whoaa!! It's very beautiful, Taetae!! Thank you!!" Tiffany admired the necklace around her neck and got up to give the tightest hug ever to her husband.

"You are very welcome, baby. Do you like it?" Taeyeon hugged back and kissed Tiffany's forehead.

"I love it!!!" Tiffany pampered Taeyeon's face with kisses.

"But! I just remembered that I don't have anything to give you, Taetae.. I haven't bought anything.. Aish.. Stupid me." Tiffany slapped her own forehead and Taeyeon quickly prevented it from happening for the second time.

"Don't do that. Having you with me to take care of me and love me with all of your heart is more than enough for me. That's the best gift I could ever ask, baby." Taeyeon gently caressed Tiffany's forehead.

"But-but-"

"There's no but. I love you and you love me too, right?" Tiffany nodded.

"Then it's more than enough. But if you want to give me something in return, can I ask you to stay with me for countless years ahead from now? Us, just being like this together will be enough for me. What do you think? Will you give me that?" Taeyeon hinted Tiffany to follow her with wine grasped tightly inside her hand.

"Of course, I will give you that, Taetae! You won't even need to ask because that's what I aim too." Tiffany sat beside Taeyeon on the long couch inside the living room. Taeyeon opened up the bottle and poured it onto wine's glasses.

"Good to hear. Then let's live life like this for the longest." Taeyeon gave one glass to Tiffany.

"Uhmm.. We should switch the longest with forever then, Taetae." Tiffany clanked her glass with Taeyeon and sipped it.

"I like that sound better. Let's live like this forever then." Taeyeon scooted closer and in reflex, Tiffany cuddled with Taeyeon with her head rested on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"I love my beautiful ordinary life~ With you~" Tiffany sang and Taeyeon chuckled.

"It's not so ordinary, actually." Taeyeon mumbled and Tiffany giggled.

"What if I give myself to you in not so ordinary way tonight? I remember Sooyoung visited me this afternoon about an hour earlier from you and gave me a box of chocolate block. Now I know what her intention is." Tiffany smirked and Taeyeon swore she didn't like it a bit.

"Let's go to bedroom, Taetae and wait for me there. I will prepare myself first and melt the chocolate." Tiffany pulled Taeyeon up from the couch and pushed her toward the bedroom.

"I'll be back~" Tiffany winked and smiled softly while grazing her palm on the necklace.

"Sighed. I better tell Sooyoung from now that there's big possibility I won't go to work tomorrow." Taeyeon murmured and took the phone to dial Sooyoung's number.

------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 12.9K 43
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
152K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

137K 3.2K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...