A Thief and a Queen

By MackenzieWinner

A collection of my OQ one shots, mostly from OQ Week on tumblr. More

Masquerade
Caught
Forgotten
Assassin
Hades
Archery
Hope
Just Once
Convincing
Retirement
Snowball Fight (Missing Year Trilogy #1)
On the Balcony (Missing Year Trilogy 2)
Fever (Missing Year Trilogy #3)
Happy Ending
Pain Management
Comfort Food
A Purrfect Beginning
True Love
Family Matters
Lost Souls
The Nanny
Welcome Home
Teach Me
The Tattoo
Dad Quest (Part I)
Dad Quest (Part II)
The Ball
The Dinner Date
The Marriage Test (Part I)
The Marriage Test (Part II)
The Marriage Test (Part III)
What Child is This?
Not Just Another Day
An Education in Love (Part I)
An Education in Love (Part II)
Promposal
A Valentine's Day Surprise
What a Soulmate Feels Like
Lost in a Book
Abducted
Vacation Buddies
Muse
The Professor and the Bar Owner
Better When I'm Dancing: Injury
The Queen and Her Pet
Regina's New Problem
Skeletons Are Supposed to Be in the Closet
The Mausoleum
Breaking the Curse
Soulmates
Make Me Whole Again
Pixie Dust Doesn't Lie
Page 23
Comforting Regina
Second Chances
The Queen in the Attic
The Fire
The Hospital
Under the Sea
Sharing is Caring
A Special Connection
Baking Bread
Breaking Free
The Last Lifetime
Shooting Star
Finding Robin
The Tournament
Truth Revealed
To Be With You
Flu Season
Rain
Problem
Self-Care
Costume Contest
A Late Dinner and a Conversation

Bath Time

1.4K 57 2
By MackenzieWinner

4. "Admit it, I'm irresistible." Outlaw Queen, please? :)

            Regina was tired. Everything that could go wrong had since before the sun had come up. Power had gone down some time during the night and so she had woken up to a call from Emma asking for her help in fixing it. After they managed to get the power back on, David called to report a water main break on Main Street. Emma and Regina raced over there to find a river had formed. Regina half expected Ariel or Ursula to pop up from all the water gathering there.

            It had taken most of the morning to get everything straightened out. When she left, there was a small group working to drain the street. Most of them, she had noticed, were Merry Men. Robin led them and he had approached her before she had left to return to her office. "You've been up for a long time. Go home and catch a nap," he suggested.

            "That sounds tempting," Regina sighed. "But I can't. There's too much to do. I'll see you back at the house?"

            He nodded, kissing her. "Don't work too hard. Okay?"

            She wished she could keep her promise, but everything that had happened so far that day had required paperwork. Mary Margaret had managed to get her to choke down some lunch but soon she was chasing down some monster that was terrorizing town. Regina and Emma dispatched it easily, leaving her time to survey the damage.

            Now she dragged herself into her house, wanting nothing more than a bath and to fall asleep wrapped in Robin's arms. But there was still paperwork to do and she had to play with the budget to help pay for some of the damage inflicted by the day.

            Regina kicked off her shoes and shuffled to the kitchen. She planned to grab a quick dinner before settling into her study for a long night of work. But as she stood at the counter, she felt a strong pair of arms wrap around her waist. Robin pressed a kiss to her neck. "Welcome home, milady."

            "Mhmm. Quite the homecoming." She leaned against him, letting him continue peppering her neck with kisses.

            He smiled against her skin. "I still have more planned."

            "As tempting as that sounds, no. I have too much work to do."

            She felt his smile turn into a frown. "You need to rest. You look ready to fall asleep standing."

            "I'll rest later. Right now, I need to finish this work."

            "Regina." He turned her so she faced him. "You need to take care of yourself. Please."

            "I know. And I will. Just not today."  She turned back to her meal. "Did you eat?"

            "Yes, I did."

            "And Roland?"

            Robin shook his head. "He's spending the night with Henry at the loft. He adores him, you know."

            She nodded, smiling. "I'm glad for that. They're already like brothers."

            "So we have the house to ourselves tonight."

            "No." Regina held up her hand. "I have work. You will not convince me otherwise."

            She took her sandwich and moved to leave the kitchen. "I'm going to go to my study. I hope you can entertain yourself for tonight. Because I'm going to work."

            As she left, Robin crossed his arms. She was stubborn and he loved her for it. But, he realized with a smirk, he could be just as stubborn.

*****

            Regina had an hour of uninterrupted work but she felt she hadn't made a dent in her paperwork. She was starting to doubt she was ever going to see the end and ruled out sleep for that night. A nap on the couch later would do fine.

            "Regina? How are you?" Robin's voice carried from the doorway. "You ready to go to bed?"

            "No. Go ahead without me." She spun in her chair, finding him wearing only his bathrobe. Regina sucked in some air, knowing he had left the robe loose on purpose to give her a wonderful view of his chest. He wasn't playing fair.

            Judging by his smirk, she knew he knew that. He ambled toward her, holding out his hand. "I'm about to take a bath. Care to join me?"

            It was a dangerous proposition. She narrowed her eyes at him. "On one condition—when we're done, you go to bed and leave me alone to work."

            "If you want to do that, then I'll let you do that." He wiggled his fingers. "You coming?"

            She took his hand. "Fine. A bath. That's it. And not for too long."

*****

            Entering the bathroom, Regina stopped short. Robin had gone all out for this bath. Candles lined the tub and he had scattered rose petals in the water.

            He wrapped his arms around her waist. "What do you think?"

            "I think you've been just as busy as me."

            Robin hummed in response, unzipping her dress. It slid down her body, pooling at her feet. Next to go was her bra and then her panties. She smiled. "I think that's the fastest you've ever undressed me."

            "Well, I believe my lady has told me I am on limited time." He smirked as he took off his bathrobe. "Shall we?"

            They settled into the warm water, Regina nestled between his legs and leaning against his chest. He entwined their fingers together before wrapping their arms around her. She closed her eyes and let the bath soothe her aches and weariness.

            He nuzzled her hair. "Feel better?"

            "Much."

            "Good. Now, why don't we soak for a bit?"

            She hummed in response. "Just don't let it be too long."

            "Whatever you say, milady."

            After a little while, Robin lathered up and washed her hair, eliciting pleased moans from Regina. He then washed her body, making every movement as sensual as possible. She writhed under his ministrations, her body arching out of the water. He pulled her back down to keep her pressed firmly against him.

            "Robin!" Her cry of pleasure echoed around the bathroom.

            She sank back into the cooling water, limbs feeling like jelly. "Oh, I needed that."

            "I figured." He chuckled before kissing her hair. "Now, you have a choice to make."

            "Oh? And what's that?"

            "You can go back to your study and finish work. Or you can come to bed with me and we can go for round two. What do you say?"

            Regina sat up, turning to face him. She glared at him as he smirked. "That's not fair. You already know my answer."

            "Of course I do." He sounded so smug, she didn't know whether to slap him or kiss him. Robin leaned forward. "Admit it, I'm irresistible."

            As she joined him in bed, Regina had to admit—to herself—that there was a lot of truth in that statement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 7.2K 200
This is a book where its once characters and you.
19.8K 801 11
When an unexpected visitor arrives in Storybrooke, Regina must find the strength to choose between her past and her present if she wants any kind of...
411 16 1
A flash forward to Christmas time in Building a Family. Robin, Regina, Sophie and Roland get ready to celebrate the holidays with a few surprises alo...
305 6 1
Set in my Comfort Food verse. When quarantine comes to Storybrooke and Avalon, Robin and Regina do their best to navigate their new reality for thems...