SKZ Little Space Oneshots

By eggcept-it

random Stray kids littlespace oneshots I wrote because I can :) -requests are open ( I do every ship) Sometim... More

short intro
chan x minho-> captain
Minho x Chan -> try to swim
minho x Chan-> sold
Felix x skz-> first times
Felix x Changbin -> difficulties with coffee
Seungmin x Chan -> little brat
Chan x Han x Changbin -> chaotic live
Changbin x Felix -> dont try suicide, nobody's worth it
Han x Jeongin-> little to?
Jeongin x Seungmin -> filler member
hyunjin x seungmin -> daddy's back?
Jeongin x Felix -> skirts and cameras
Minho x Hyunjin x Felix -> dance baby
Felix x ? -> insane
Han x Skz -> they don't care about me
Changbin x Chan-> you're perfect
Felix x Changbin -> money
chan x changbin -> tell me
Seungmin x Jeongin-> spotlight
Chan x Hyunjin -> my prince
Minho x Changbin -> disgrease
Han x Changbin-> bath time chaos
Felix x Han-> stormy day
Changbin x Skz -> sudden changes
Chan x Jeongin-> cartoons
Minsung -> little killer
Seungmin x Jeongin-> unexpected connections
Minho x Skz -> wings
Seungmin x Changbinx-> CEO's prince
Changbin x Felix -> unexpected
Seungmin, Hyunjin x Jisung x Felix -> CEO's prince (2)
Changbin x Chan -> Hungry
Changbin x Felix -> unexpected (2)
Seungmin x Felix -> tea party
Chan x Felix -> just a nice day
Han x Felix -> forgotten birthday
Changbin x Minho -> underrated
Minho x Hyunjin -> miss you
Felix x Chan -> bad surprise
Han x Skz -> kicked out
Hyunjin x Minho -> silent treatment
Jeongin x Skz ->labour
OT8
Ot8 pt 2
Jeongin x Felix -> Freedom
Chan x Skz-> time to heal
Jeongin x Skz-> uncomfortable interview
Hyunjin x Jisung -> missing stuffie
Felix x Minho-> my baby
Felix x Minho -> my baby pt2
Skz x Minho-> mommy
changbin x Skz -> birthday boy
help
Felix x Jeongin-> backstory
Felix x Skz-> secret
Jisung x Chan-> kick him out and ill kick your ass!
Jeongin x Chan x Minho -> replaced?
Chan x Skz-> one mistake
Changbin x Chan -> gym incident
Hyunjin x Minho, Jisung -> sick days
Maknae line x Hyung line-> scared
Maknae line x Hyung line -> scared pt2
just a question
Changbin x Felix -> weird comfort
Jeongin x Chan->daddy needs help!!
Hyunjin x Jeongin -> Christmas shock
Hyunjin x Seungmin-> emojis
seungmin x Minho-> too much pressure
hyunjin x skz -accident
Another question
Jisung x Skz, (?)-> finally free
Changbin, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin x Skz -> beautiful christmas
Minho x Skz -> under pressure
Jisung x Jeongin-> finally free pt2
wtf
maknae line x hyung line -> meanies
Skz x Chan -> another stray cat
Skz x Chan -> another stray cat pt2
chan x skz-> bullies or softies
short announcement
Chan x Changbin, Jisung-> Chaotic live pt2
? x Chan-> my prince
Jeongin, Chan x Skz-> worthless
Jeongin, Chan x Skz-> worthy
Seungmin x Changbin -> comfort
Chan x Skz -> safe in their arms
//
Hyunjin x Changbin -> crush
Seungmin x Skz -> little secrets
Minho x Skz-> liar
Skz-> eight is fate

Hyunjin x Chan -> red lights

3.1K 39 20
By eggcept-it

Thank you all for nearly 1000 views♡

Hyunjin x Chan

Little: hyunjin

Plot:Hyunjin goes out with his friends, just to get kidnapped. But what if the kidnapper just wants his love, nothing more?

Tw: stockholm syndrome, kidnapping, smut

This is officially the longest one shot I wrote now, with 6.200 words and it took me three freaking days to write, but I'm kinda proud now:)

I'm sorry, but you'll get once again my excuse of smut again and this really shit😂. If I get more ideas with this shit I'll do another os book.
____

"Come on Hyunjin. Just this night. It's your birthday. You weren't out for like three years. You're 21 now and really need to get laid again." Jisung begged and shock the rm of the oldest in the group.

"Jisung. You now how much I hate bars. And did you hear of the Kidnapper that's still walking around? I don't want any of us to be found tomorrow drowned in a lake, after they raped one of us!" Everyone knew that Hyunjin was right, but they still wanted to make the birthday of their friend as much remembering as possible for him.

"But they said in the news, that he only kidnapps on Fridays and today is Saturday." Felix said and pouted. He wanted his friend to finally go out again. Since he discovered that he was a little, he only went out of his apartment if he needed.

"Didn't you forget that I didn't slip last Monday?" Hyunjin argued, but since he slipped yesterday, his friends would blow the argument off.

"Hyunjin! We all know that you slipped yesterday. So put on the clothes we prepeared and come down in ten minutes." Seungmin said and stood up. The argument was over and his friends won. Rolling his eyes, he stared at the outfit they picked for him. It was a cute black crop top with really short jeans and a black jacket. When Hyunjin tried on the short jeans, he gulped as he saw himself in the mirror. The pants were a bit to short, so he took the jacket and made sure that not the half world would be able to see his ass today.

When he came out of his room, Jisung whistled out of fun and send a wink to Hyunjin, who gave him a disgusted side eye and went towards Felix, who looked at him with an open mouth.

"If I didn't had a bf or didn't knew you, I would surely make a move on you." Jisung suddenly said and got another disgusted glare from Hyunjin.

"So before Hyunjin kills the idiot with his side eyes, why don't we go out and see if Jeongin is already there." Seungmin said and pushed Hyunjin out of his apartment. Luckily Jeongin, Seungmins boyfriend, was already there and they hopped in the car. Seungmin in the front, the other three squeezed together on the other seats behind them.

The drive was to quick for Hyunjins liking and after 10 minutes they arrived at the club. He was pulled out by Jisung and Felix, since he tried to stay back in the car, but now no one wanted to give up. They finally got Hyunjin out of the Appartement, so they would also get him in the bar and perhaps even laid.

"Please let me stay back." Hyunjin whined, but Felix put an arm over his shoulder and shook his head.

"Not a chance. You can stay with me and Changbin if you'd like." Hyunjin nodded. At least they weren't going to let him completely alone. But his spark of hope was blown out, when Changbin arrived and greeted Felix with a soft kiss. The tallest rolled his eyes and let himself fall onto the nearest couch.

The others slowly got to him. Everyone had a boyfriend out of Hyunjin. He didn't prefer being alone very much, but since he had some bad experience with his first boyfriend, he rather stayed single.

"Sooo.. what should we do. Since it's your birthday I would've let you come up with an idea, but I know that you would only say I don't know, I thought of playing Truth or Dare, but not the Highschool edition." Jisung blurted out with a smirk. Hyunjin groaned, but since the others gave the squirrel agreeing nods, he couldn't say much against it.

"Whoever doesn't want to do his truth or dare will have to drink five shots." Seungmin sat up the rule and everyone agreed.

"Okay. I'm gonna start, since I suggested it. So Changbin Truth or Dare." The boy thought for a bit, before he picked truth.

"What was the kinkiest thing you ever did with Felix." The freckled boy went red and hid his face behind his hands.

"Don't tell them!" He whined, but Changbin didn't want to be the first who needed to drink five shots.

"Roleplay. But I'm not gonna say what we did, just role play." Felix gasped thankfully and grabbed his Glas.

"Seungmin. I dare you to sit on Jeongin lap and make him hard in under two Minutes." Changbin said, since everyone knew that Seungmin never picked truth.

"Easy." The second youngest quickly placed himself on his boyfriends lap and slowly moved his hips directly onto the youngers crotch. Jeongin was whining after a minute and tried his best to hold the errection back, but suddenly Seungmin stood up with a grin.

"Done." He said and wanted to return to his old place, but Jeongin grabbed his wrist and pulled Seungmin on his Lap again. Jisung laughed at Seungmins face, simce the older of the pair tried to surpress a moan.

"Minho. I don't care what you pick, but I want you to tell everyone what Jisungs biggest kink is." The squirrel fell silent and stared at Seungmin with round eyes.

"You little bitch!" He hissed, before he slapped a hand over Minhos mouth, who was about to tell his best friends his biggest kink. But Minho pulled Jisungs hand away and raised an eyebrow at the boy, who immediately shut up and looked away.

"Our squirrel is a little rope bunny and masochist." He said smiling in the round. Jisungs ears were burning red and he nearly had tears brimming up his eyes.

"It's okay Sungie. Felix also loves being tied up, so no one needs to feel ashamed. And I bet Seungmin has a puppy kink." Changbin said and patted Jisungs shoulder. The two knew each other since they came of their mothers womb and grew up in their childhood.

Felix moved down from Changbins lap down, next to Jisung and whispered something into his ear. A devilish smirk formed on Jisungs lips.

"Let's continue. Hyunjin." Minho said, as the boys climbed back on the laps of their boyfriends.

"Truth."

"What's your body count?" Minho asked, since he didn't knew a better question. Hyunjin furrowed his brows and chewed on his bottom lip.

"I think five or something like that." The blonde shrugged and let his gaze shift around in the small circle.

"Jisung. Make out with Felix." Hyunjin said, knowing the squirrel would pick dare. Jisung didn't even spare a glance at his boyfriend, before he pulled Felix closer and pressed their lips together. Changbin watched carefully when Felix moved closer to Jisung, taking a fistful of the squirrels hair and pulling his head back, making Jisung moan. Now Minho had enough and pulled Jisung back.
The younger of the "twins" signaled Jisung to go on with their plan.

"Changbin." Both of the boys were rooting, that Changbin would make the right choice and pick dare, so they could fulfill their plan.

"Dare." The latter said and raised an eyebrow, as Felix and Jisung gave each other a high five.

"I dare you to seven minutes in haven with Minho." Changbin went pale, but Minho looked, like he had been the secret member of the adams family. Seungmin, Jeongin and Hyunjin were watching the drama with big eyes and open mouths, since no one expected it.

"But-" Minho tried, but Jisung climbed off Minhos lap and crawled towards Felix.

"I mean it. No shooo. But Changbin, give your truth or dare out, so we can play more." Jisung said and settlers down on Felix lap.
Changbin looked around in the group, his gaze falling on Hyunjin, who picked dare.

"Okay, I dare Hyunjin to go talk with the hottie behind us. He's been staring a while at our prince." Changbin said, before he dragged Minho away.

Hyunjin saighed and looked around. And infact. As he turned around, he saw a real hottie staring at him. The guy had as wide shoulders as Changbin and muscles like Dagobert duck had money. Three, problaby Highschool Girls in the last year, we're on his side, massaging his back trying to touch his abs. But the guy didn't pay them much attention.
He was fully focused on Hyunjin, since he entered and now he seemed to have his attention.

With a soft smirk he lifted his hand and lazily waved at the blonde. He knew that the little gesture had a huge impact on the problaby taller. He gulped and his face went red.

Since the girls more annoyed Chan as satisfying him, he waved them away and patterned the now empty space next to him, holding straight eye contact. The blonde gulped and turned to his friends. Finally he stood up and made his way over to the hot brunette.

Hyunjin tried to seat himself a bit away from the brunette, but what he didn't expat, was that he pulled him closer and layed and arm around Hyunjins shoulder.

"What's your name beauty?" The guy asked took a sip out of his glass.

"Hyunjin. And you?

"Chan, but you can call me daddy." Hyunjin went red and looked towards his friends. Changbin and Minho were coming down the stairs and Changbin was carrying Minho on his back. The older wasn't really amused, as Jisung saw him and begann to laugh.

"Hey eyes on me!" Chan growled and turned Hyunjins head in his direction again.

"Let's go somewhere quiet." He suggested and Hyunjin nodded. He didn't knew the guy for more than ten minutes, but he was sure, that the guy I meant no harm and was only a bit horny.
So they git up and went to the stairs from where Changbin and Minho came some minutes ago. The blonde completely forgot to tell his friends where he went.

As they found an empty room, Chan dragged him into it and locked the door. He pressed Hyunjin against the door and pinned his wrists above the blondes head. But before he could give Hyunjin a kiss, the blondes eyes widened.

"Shot, I forgot to tell my friends." Chan rolled with his eyes and begann to kiss Hyunjins neck.

"I'll tell them later when we're done." Chan mumbledbetween the kisses and Hyunjin relaxed more. The guy really seemed trustworthy.

Soon they were in a heated make out. Chan was trying to get Hyunjin to a tongue kiss, but the taller didn't open his lips, to caught up in the kiss.
So Chan grabbed his hair and pulled Hyunjins hair back, making him moan. Easily he slipped his tongue in the tallers mouth, dominating him in the first seconds. He explored the latter mouth, before he let go of Hyunjin, since the boy looked like he needed some air gain.
But Hyunjin pulled Chan back and pressed their lips together again. This gave Chan the sign, that Hyunjin wanted more, so he lifted him up and carried him towards the bed and threw him on it. The blonde pulled Chan down with him and climbed on top of the brunette. The shirt of Chan was quickly unbuttoned and thrown away. Hyunjins Hands roomed all over Chan and the elder let out a soft moan as Hyunjin pinched his nipples. His big Hands grabbed Hyunjins butt and gave it a squeeze, which made the blonde moan into Chans mouth.

The older flipped them over and was now on top of the blonde. He took the crop top of Hyunjin and threw it to his own shirt. The short jeans was a bit more complicated to open with only one hand, since he was pinning Hyunjins hands down. After some tries he had enough and just ripped it of.

"I'll buy you a new one." Chan apologised quickly and started kissing Hyunjins jawline. Within a few minutes Hyunjin was a moaning mess unter him and he didn't want to let go of Chan as he wanted to go get lube and condoms. But now three of Chans fingers were slowly fucking in to his hole and Hyunjin couldn't get enough of his hands. As he finally pulled them out, he pulled a condom over his dick and put some extra lube, not wanting to hurt the fragile boy. His next victim.

"Fuck, I want to keep you. My little prince, how does that sound?" Chan asked, panting. Hyunjin nodded, not knowing what he signed up for. Chan smirked and pulled Hyunjin in another make out, while slowly moving his hips. Hyunjin groaned and scratched Chans back up with his nails. When Hyunjin whimpered more and sobbed a broken "faster" out, Chan started fucking into Hyunjij in an inhuman pace. The blonde hit his head on the headboard, but he didn't care.

Both of them came together and Hyunjin was nearly blacking out. He let himself fall head first into the pillow and spread his arms out like a starfish. Chan chuckled to himself and turned Hyunjin over.

"Let me clean you up and get a painkiller for you." Chan said and picked Hyunjin up. He went into the bathroom with him and made his sit in the bathtub, which was filled with warm water. Hyunjin followed the brunette with his eyes, as he left the bath, wanting to get the younger a pain killer.

"Hey. Yes you hottie." Someone yelled on his direction, as Chan left the room. He turned around and saw one of the guys that were with Hyunjin at first.

"Did you see the blonde guy with long hair?" The freckled guy asked and looked at him with hopefull eyes.

"No. Before I went up I saw him leaving. I think he was crying. But that was already some time ago, problaby went home." Chan lied. He knew that he wouldn't be able to see his prince again, if he would let him go now. Freckles thanked him and ran away, problaby to his other friends.

Chan snorted and went to the bar and asked for some painkillers, which he luckily got. When he returned to his room, the group of guys ran towards the entrance and Chan hoped that this would be the last time he would see them.

Hyunjin was trying to keep himself awake in the tub, but it was difficult with the sweet lavender scent and the nicely warm water. But suddenly the door was opened and Chan came in, starteling Hyunjin. He handed Hyunjin a normal pill, that even the latter could recognise in his sleep as a pain killer and some water. The water tasted a bit weird, but Hyunjin shrugged it of and gulped it down. Problaby just tasted weird because they had sex just some time before. Now Hyunjin felt even more tired and he snuggled against Chans chest, since the older joined him in the tube.

Within a few minutes he was passed out against Chans chest and Chan was patting his head.

"I will never let you go little prince." He promised and gave a kiss on Hyunjins hair.

____

Hyunjin woke up in an unfamiliar room. He thought at first that it was the hotel room in that he fucked with Chan, but it was not. This room was darker and scarier for Hyunjin. The only light in the room came from a lampon the night stand, which tinted the room in a dark red. He tried to sit up, but he was chained down on the bed, his wrists over his head being held together by handcuffs.

"Sungie, is this again one of your pranks?" He asked into the silence, but no one answered. He asked again, but he got only more silence as an answer.

"Please Sungie. I'll even let you colour with little jinnie." Hyuniin was scared to the bone. What if he got kidnapped by the murderer that was running ariund and kidnapping random people at a party, having sex with them and drowning them.

"Who is little jinnie?" A voice asked. Hyunjin nearly screamed, but he recognised the voice. It was Chan

"Omg Chan, please get me out." Hyunjin whimpered and tried to look into Chans direction, but he couldn't see the older anywhere.

"Answer the question." Chan said and Hyunjin could feel his gaze on him.

"It's me. I'm a little." Hyunjin said, hoping Chan would finally release him. But missed. The elder came out of a dark spot.

"Cute how you tell me everything. But I'd I would be you, I'd try to tell my Kidnapper as less as possible about myself." Chan grinned as he saw how Hyunjin was shaking in fear.

"Show me your little side." He ordered and kneeled himself near the bed, so they were on the same eyesight. Hyunjin shook his head, not being able to slip when he forced himself to.

"Can't force myself.." He whimpered, but Chan pouted.

"Don't want daddy to meet little jinnie?" He asked slightly disappointed and stood up.

"Guess daddy will have his own method to see little jinnie." Chan said and grabbed the belt that was lying on top of the desk. Hyunjins eyes widened and he started trashing around.

Chan was annoyed and gripped Hyunjins hair to hold him still.

"Please, don't kill me. I'll try but I can't!" Hyunjin screamed and Chan let finally go of his hair.

"Then why can't you?" He asked, holding the belt dangerously close to Hyunjins exposed tummy.

"I have days were i slip, so I won't slip on other days. Tomorrow is my third day where I slip." Hyunjin babbled out and begged towards god and the angels that Chan would spare him.

"If I don't meet little jinnie tomorrow, I rethink of my decision to fuck you again and drown you after it." He threatened and threw the belt on the table again. Hyunjin shook his head.

"Good. Since you'll stay here for a bit, why don't we make you comfortable with some rules you need to follow and if you break them, you'll get punished. So for beginners first rule is to not try to run away. It won't have any use to you. We are more than hundreds Kilometers away from your friends and no one will recognise you here as someone who got kidnapped. If you break the rule, I'll torture you, like for nearly every other rule you break.
Some other rules are that you will listen to whatever I say and I don't want any disobeyence! You will also address me with the word daddy in your little space and if not, little jinnie gets some spanks.
If you're uncomfortable during Sex or whatever, your saveword is red. It won't save you from torture and don't try use it all the time otherwise....

But now the rule you'll problaby will like the most, you are free to do everything in the house. You are free to slip and to eat what you want. But if you once try to overdo it, I'll take the rule away from you and keep you locked in your room for some days, or perhaps weeks, months or even years." Hyunjin was scared for his life.

"Why me?" He whispered. Chan smirked and pushed the hair out of Hyunjins face.

"Because you ran straight into my arms and looked like you need someone who protects you." Chan explained and unchained the boys wrists.

"The guys that were with you yesterday didn't even notice that you were missing. As I went downstairs to get you a pill, I saw your friends leaving without you." Hyunjin shook his head, not wanting to believe that his friends abandoned him.

"They didn't love you as much as I do. You are safe with me little prince." Chans look was so soft, that Hyunjins heart wanted to cuddle with him, but his brain screamed, that he shouldn't let the man play with him this easy.

"They loved me! They always looked after me and cared for me!" Hyunjin yelled and before he could even register it, he felt a harsh pain on his left check. Chan slapped him on his face.

"Another rule: no yelling at me!" Chan said and caressed the red check. Hyunjin tried to turn his head away, but it was no use for him. Chan held his face in an iron grip, so he needed to look into his eyes.

"Please, let me go.." Hyunjin whimpered and tried to get Chan off him. The other glared at Hyunjin.

"No. I won't let you go. You'll love it here, as much as you will love me!" With that he stood up and untied Hyunjins ankles and made him sit up. He picked him up and left the room with Hyunjin. Before the door was shut, he glanced around and saw many torture tools cleanly placed in a open shelf.

"If you behave I won't have to use it." Chan said as he noticed where Hyunjin looked. The other nodded and slowly wrapped his arms around Chans neck and his legs around his waist.

_____

The rest of the day was boring for Hyunjin. Chan went to work and left him alone at home. He tried to call the police, but somehow the number was blocked on the phone. Since he didn't want Chan to lash out on him and torture him at the end, he just sat on the couch and watched some movies.

After some hours, the door opened and Hyunjin hoped that he was found, but it was Chan. As the older came in, he went to Hyunjin and ruffled his hair.

"Didn't try to escape?" He asked and put his bag down. Hyunjin shook his head, but Chan raised an eyebrow. Hyunjin squirmed under his gaze and tried to keep his lie in.

"Tried to call poilice.." He then mumbled and looked away. Chan grabbed his neck and pulled him with his backup in his lap.

"Didn't I say no lying? That's ten spanks for you. Count and if you forget I start again. And say thank you." He pulled Hyunjins sweatpants with boxers down and exposed the youngers ass.
His hand was quick to come down and land a harsh slap on Hyunjins check.

"One... thank you." Another slap landed on his butt and he counted more. After the fifth slap Chan began to hit stronger and Hyunjin cried out. He hated it so much. Once Jisung spanked him, since he was being extra bratty, but the younger at least ker his pants on and didn't hit him this hard.

"Stop!" He tried to squirm out of Chans grip. Suddenly his mind felt fuzzy, like he was about to slip.

"Jinnie not wike it.." He babbled out and Chan stopped immediately. The older sat him up and whiped the tears away.

"Little jinnie." Chan asked happily and Hyunjin nodded.

"I not wike chu! Bwig meanie!" The latter stated and crossed his arms, not noticing that he was half naked.

"Daddy's not a meanie. He only needed to teach big Hyunjin a lesson, since he didn't listen to me. But you will listen better to me, or? When you are a good boy daddy will buy you some toys and stuffies." The littles eyes lit up and he clapped his hands.

"Where Sungie, Pixie and Minnie?" He asked and looked around in the unfamiliar house.

"They left you. I found you in a club and saw them leave without you, so I figured it would be the best if daddy keeps you with him now." Chan lied again and messed with Hyunjins head. The little was crying and leaned himself onto Chan. His best friends just left him. He didn't want to have it true, but since none of them was around, he had to believe Chan.

"Want to watch a cartoon?" Chan asked sweetly and pulled Hyunjins pants finally up. Little jinnie nodded and whiped his tears away, still sobbing a bit.

Chan took a blanket out of a box and placed it over himself and Hyunjin, making them more comfortable. Then he changed the tv channel and put on a cute cartoon and soon enough Hyunjin started to giggle, forgetting all his worries. Chan smiled. All he ever wished for was a normal relationship, but it wasn't possible for him. No one fulfilled his needs. No one let him take care of them. No one accepted him. No one was willing to love him. Everyone saw him as a hottie with a body only necessary for pleasure. But Hyunjin, he was different for him.
Even though he kidnapped him, the boy seemed to be attracted towards him and he was also a little and very fragile, which was perfect for Chan. He could protect him like no one did when he gained his trust.

___

Hyunjin jolted up. Another nightmare about Jisung and his old friends.
Chan stirred and sat up as he noticed Hyunjin breathing heavily. A full month passed since Chan kidnapped Hyunjin and Hyunjin slowly started to give him in more and more. He wasn't as bratty as in his first week anywhere he needed to get punished every single day. Now he didn't saw Chan as an enemy anymore. More like an saviour that he didn't knew he needed. Chan always knew what he needed and gave it to him. He spend time with his little side and it was so cute he looked after little Jinnie.

"Another nightmare." Hyunjin mumbled and hid his face in Chans head.

"Want to tell me about it?" Chan asked and caressed the others back.

"Was about Lix and the others. They found me and took me away from you." The older peaked up. Why was the boys o sad about leaving him?

"Don't you want to leave?" He asked and pulled Hyunjin away from his neck.

"No!" The blonde bursted out and slapped his hand over his mouth, growing red in emberassement.

"So you want to stay with me?" Chan asked and smirked. He finally had Hyunjin in his grasp and even if they were found Hyunjin would try to stay with him.

"Yes! I want to stay with you forever. I think I like you... no... I know I love you." Hunjin blurted out and looked away. He knew that Chan felt something for him, but he didn't know if the older would fully return his feelings.
But Chan was happier than ever. He finally knew that Hynjin liked him back, so he pressed their lips together.

"I love my little prince so much." He said, resting their foreheads together.

"Let's celebrate a bit." He whispered in his ear and pushed Hyunjin back into the pillow.

Meanwhile

"Did they finally found him?" Jisung was on his limit. The police tried their best to help them, since his body wasn't found dead somewhere and they had hope to finally find the kidnapper.

"They are not sure. A camera in Australia seems to have recorded Hyunjin in a van. A man send it to the police today, since he heard of the kidnapper and thought it could help a bit." Seungmin said. He was the most stable of the group. Even if Minho, Changbin and Jeongin didn't know Hyunjin this much, they still were worried to death and helped their boyfriends the best they could.

"Please, they need to find them.." Felix whimpered and buried himself more in Changbins warm arms. At least a little comfort could be found there.

"They said they would call us as soon as they figure it out. When it was Hyunjin they would send us all to Australia and give the case tho the police there." Seungmin answered and flopped down on Jeongins lap. But then the phone rang. He groaned and wanted to go up, but Changbin was faster. He picked Felix up and picked up the phone.

"Is this one of Hwang Hyunjins friends?" The police officer asked and Changbin responded with a small yes.

"Okay. We have good news. We could identify your friend in the car. It's already a month old but we transferred the case towards the police in Australia and from the information we got, they know the car and the owner. If you want, we could send them a mail that you would fly to Australia in case they really find your friend, so they wait until you're there." Changbin gasped and hugged Felix tight.

"It was Hyunjin in the car and they know the owner." Changbin explained as he tried not to choke Felix with one arm. The freckled boy hugged him back and wriggled out of Changbins hold before he rushed into the living room and screamed that they know where Hyunjin is.

"Please send them the mail, we will make sure to take the next flight." The officer hummed and ended the call after wishing them good luck.

Back to the two love birds again

The next day was super cool for Hyunjin. Chan let him out for the first time and they went on a cute Picknick date in the park. Hyunjin wore a hat, so no one could recognise him on the first look. He found out that Chan brought him to Australia. The older also took him to the beach in the evening, so they could watch the sunset.
When they were back home, Hyunjin was fast asleep on Chan.

After they ate breakfast the next day they sat on the couch and watched some k-dramas. Suddenly they were interrupted by a knock. Chan got up to get it.

"I'm poilice officer Kim and you are under arrest for kidnapping and murder!" The first officer at the door said and shoved Chan against the wall, grabbing his wrist and chaining them together. Hyunjin heard everything and ran up to the door. He watched in horror as a police officer chained Chans hands together.

"Stop!" He yelled and jumped onto the officer, pushing him away from Chan and giving him a harsh slap in the face. Chan smiled as he saw how Hyunjin was defending him.

"Fuck, get his friends!" The officer yelled and the couple peaked up. Chan cursed under his breath. He prayed that Hyunjin wouldn't sell him out to his friends, but deep down he knew that Hyunjin was his.

"Hyunjin!" Felix yelled and stormed into the house, jumping in Hyunjins arms. He was happy to have his friend back.
Hyunjins eyes lit up a bit and he returned the hug. Now all of the group entered the house and engulfed Hyunjin in a group hug. Meanwhile the police tried to sneak Chan out of the house but Hyunjin however noticed it.
He wriggled out of his frinds hold and stormed up to Chan.

"Let him go! He helped me!" He yelled and steeped between the police and Chan.

"I was kidnapped at the party and the kidnapper wanted to drown me in the river, but he saved me! He brought me away from everything since it was to much for me! So don't fucking touch him!" The police looked shocked to Hyunjin. No one could tell if he was telling the truth, but no victim of kidnapping would blow a chance to escape in the wind, or? Chans eyes were wide at Hyunjins perfect lie. Since no one could really tell if he was the kidnapper and murderer of so many people, or if he was a random person that saved another person from death the police needed to make the decision.

"Why didn't you call us Jinnie? We would've understood and wouldn't need to search in the whole while!" Felix said, being naive enough to believe Hyunjin.

"Please tell us how the kidnapper looked, how he kidnapped you and what he didn't to you." Another officer asked, grabbing a notebook. Hyunjin gulped and digger his nails in Chans arm, making the act perfect.

"At the bar, a month ago, my friends dared me to talk to Chan and we kinda immediately clicked, but then he went to grab us drinks and some guy came to me. I was already a bit drunk, so I can't remember his face it's all blurry. He took me in a room and all I know is that he fucked me there. I think I managed to run away after the sex, but he followed me and kidnapped me. I woke up in a dark room with many torture tools and since I didn't want to obey him, he used them on me. I just took it and once he had enough he took me out of the room and wanted to drown me, but luckily Chan was out buying something and he saw us.
He beat the kidnapper and managed to fish me out of the water. Since I was already out and he had to get back to Australia this night, he took me with him because he didn't knew where I lived and where my friends would be. After I woke up, I decided to stay here for a while, since I didn't feel well and didn't want to get overwhelmed by the memories." Hyunjin explained. He didn't know how, but everyone seemed to believe him.

"I can't say much to the kidnapper. He was always wearing a mask when he was with me. The only time when I could've seen his face was the night where I met him, but it's all blurry. The only useful thing I can say is that he was very buff, more than Changbin and that he had a very deep voice if he didn't use something to change it." The officer nodded and wrote down what Hyunjin said. It wouldn't help them much and they could never figure out that everything Hyunjin said to them was a lie. No one saw how Chan kidnapped Hyunjin and no one saw how the other guy "kidnapped" Hyunjin. He created a lie that the cops couldn't discover if they would be careful with what they say.

"Okay. We will let you some time alone now. I'm sorry for the disturbance and drama we caused." The first police officer apologised and bowed to him and Chan after he unchained the oldest of Hyunjins friends. As soon as he left he house Hyunjin flew into Chans arms and gave him a peck.

"Does he know?" Jisung asked, as he saw how happy Hyunjin was with him. Hyunjin smiled and pointed towards the kitchen, where all of his toys from yesterday were still spread out.

"He's my caregiver." Hyunjin said, still hugging his boyfriend,

"Ohhh, my baby grew up and found someone for himself." Felix squealed and held onto Changbin so he wouldn't kill Hyunjin with the next hug.

"Do you want to come back again?" Seungmin asked calmly as he looked through the little stuff.

"I didn't know. I wanna stay a bit more with Chan." He pouted.

"You know that I could easily get another job in a company. So you can spend more time with your friends and won't be all alone if I have to work." Chan said and saw the sparkle in Hyunjins eyes. It was dangerous to let Hyunjin out like this, but the scene that happened a few minutes ago, showed him how much he loved him. He lied to everyone in the room that Chan wasn't the killer. He lied that he was kidnapped amd many other things, but the blonde didn't care. He wanted to stay with Chan and was willing to go every mile he needs.

"Really?" Hyunjin gasped and made a little jump.

"Thank you Channie." He yelled.

"You're a producer to?" Jisung asked surprised and Chan nodded.

"If you're interested I could talk with my boss. He's jyp and we currently search for a new producer, since many of the writers are ill and Changbin and I can't help twenty idols at one." Jisung suggested.

"That would be really nice, since I don't want to change my job and it could be fun getting to know you more." Chan meant, acting smoothly with the lie Hyunjin told everyone. The agreeing nods of everyone showed them that he and Hyunjin could stay together. Forever. And no one could ever find out.

Originally I wanted to put Chan in prison, but I somehow got the idea that Hyunjin would do everything for Chan, since he deeply loves him and couldn't image his life without Chan anymore. Of I put Chan on prison, I problaby would've made him break out and kidnapp Hyunjin again, but this would've been to much.

Idk if I should do a part 2 of 3racha, chaotic live. If you want Little Chans room let me know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 721 12
I decided that for any random scenes I'd like to do that probably wouldn't fit in any of my stories, it would be good to create this. So I welcome yo...
393K 3.9K 40
More Oneshots about the kpop group Stray Kids. ❌Be warned now there may be smut ❌ Taking request :)
18.4K 336 33
This is my first story that I'm posting online so sorry if it sucks and hard to read. My spelling sucks so much. I also do take requests. I'm also co...
10.2K 346 12
This story will contain: -Smut -Fluff -A bit of angst This is only a fan fiction! Please don't take it too seriously.