SKZ Little Space Oneshots

By eggcept-it

random Stray kids littlespace oneshots I wrote because I can :) -requests are open ( I do every ship) Sometim... More

short intro
chan x minho-> captain
Minho x Chan -> try to swim
minho x Chan-> sold
Felix x skz-> first times
Felix x Changbin -> difficulties with coffee
Seungmin x Chan -> little brat
Chan x Han x Changbin -> chaotic live
Changbin x Felix -> dont try suicide, nobody's worth it
Han x Jeongin-> little to?
Jeongin x Seungmin -> filler member
hyunjin x seungmin -> daddy's back?
Jeongin x Felix -> skirts and cameras
Minho x Hyunjin x Felix -> dance baby
Felix x ? -> insane
Han x Skz -> they don't care about me
Hyunjin x Chan -> red lights
Felix x Changbin -> money
chan x changbin -> tell me
Seungmin x Jeongin-> spotlight
Chan x Hyunjin -> my prince
Minho x Changbin -> disgrease
Han x Changbin-> bath time chaos
Felix x Han-> stormy day
Changbin x Skz -> sudden changes
Chan x Jeongin-> cartoons
Minsung -> little killer
Seungmin x Jeongin-> unexpected connections
Minho x Skz -> wings
Seungmin x Changbinx-> CEO's prince
Changbin x Felix -> unexpected
Seungmin, Hyunjin x Jisung x Felix -> CEO's prince (2)
Changbin x Chan -> Hungry
Changbin x Felix -> unexpected (2)
Seungmin x Felix -> tea party
Chan x Felix -> just a nice day
Han x Felix -> forgotten birthday
Changbin x Minho -> underrated
Minho x Hyunjin -> miss you
Felix x Chan -> bad surprise
Han x Skz -> kicked out
Hyunjin x Minho -> silent treatment
Jeongin x Skz ->labour
OT8
Ot8 pt 2
Jeongin x Felix -> Freedom
Chan x Skz-> time to heal
Jeongin x Skz-> uncomfortable interview
Hyunjin x Jisung -> missing stuffie
Felix x Minho-> my baby
Felix x Minho -> my baby pt2
Skz x Minho-> mommy
changbin x Skz -> birthday boy
help
Felix x Jeongin-> backstory
Felix x Skz-> secret
Jisung x Chan-> kick him out and ill kick your ass!
Jeongin x Chan x Minho -> replaced?
Chan x Skz-> one mistake
Changbin x Chan -> gym incident
Hyunjin x Minho, Jisung -> sick days
Maknae line x Hyung line-> scared
Maknae line x Hyung line -> scared pt2
just a question
Changbin x Felix -> weird comfort
Jeongin x Chan->daddy needs help!!
Hyunjin x Jeongin -> Christmas shock
Hyunjin x Seungmin-> emojis
seungmin x Minho-> too much pressure
hyunjin x skz -accident
Another question
Jisung x Skz, (?)-> finally free
Changbin, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin x Skz -> beautiful christmas
Minho x Skz -> under pressure
Jisung x Jeongin-> finally free pt2
wtf
maknae line x hyung line -> meanies
Skz x Chan -> another stray cat
Skz x Chan -> another stray cat pt2
chan x skz-> bullies or softies
short announcement
Chan x Changbin, Jisung-> Chaotic live pt2
? x Chan-> my prince
Jeongin, Chan x Skz-> worthless
Jeongin, Chan x Skz-> worthy
Seungmin x Changbin -> comfort

Changbin x Chan-> you're perfect

2K 34 32
By eggcept-it

Changbin x Chan

Little: changbin
Caregiver: Chan

Plot: Changbin sees more people comment negative things about his body and tries to change himself.

Tw: hate comments, developement of an eating disorder, fainting

Its kinda short i think...
____

He's not muscular, he is fat!

The rare footage of Changbin taking a little snack

Changpig

He's the reason selling mcs out

Problaby eating again now

Can't even dance because he's so fat

Changbin whiped his tears away and stared at the ceiling. Ot was midnight and he was looking to the comments of their new released song, but he didn't expect so many people to comment on his figure.

And he hated how right they were. (nope, he's muscular and some people are just blind) His tummy was always growing and he needed to spend more time at the gym every week. His abs were barely visible most of time, not like Felix or Chan, we're you could look at any time of the day and they looked absolutely ripped.

Changbin had enough and he made himself a promise this night. He would go on a diet and still to the gym, but not for lifting, more for loosing weight. He wanted his old figure back from the I am YOU era, where no one made comments about his weight or called him fat.

This is how it started. No one gave a thought when Changbin was missing out eating with his members, since they all had a busy scedule and they always left food behind for the ones who missed it.
But Changbin never ate it. Only when one of the members made it and this was very rare. He was loosing his weight very fast, since he wasn't training as much as before and his muscles were going away.

The worst thing that happened, was when he slipped into his little space, since Chan was his caregiver and would do everything that his little was happy. So when he heard the littles stomach grumble, he sprinted into the kitchen and made him a huge amount of food and Binnie ate everything of it.
So when he was big again, the first thing he did was going into the bath, locking himself in it and kneeling himself over the toilet...

The stylist noticed that he was loosing weight way to fast, but she didn't dare to say something, since she thought the staff put him on some diet.

As Changbin looked through the comments of their newest comeback his face lit more up. The hate comments about his figure were less, but many people were worried about him. Changbin just blended it out and took it further with his diet.

"Changbin? Is everything okay, you look so pale and you weren't in the gym as often as always" Felix suddenly asked, as he was massaging Changbin again.

"Everything is fine Lix, I just have a thighs scedule and can't go to the gym this often." Changbin lied. He problaby had the most relaxed scedule of all of them. But Felix nodded and didn't say a word anymore.

By now everyone knew something was up with Changbin. He didn't let himself slip infront of Chan anymore, which made the leader have broken heart. As they tried to talk with Changbin, he mostly showed them the cold shoulder. Sometimes they heard Changbin crying to himself, when he was in little space, but when they tried to open the door they couldn't, since Changbin always locked the door.
The stylist also tried to talk to Changbin, because nearly every time he showed up, he needed a smaller size of clothes.
Felix also noticed how Changbin was loosing weight. The older always tried to hide it with baggy clothes, but even then Felix could see that Changbin was nearly as thin as himself and the older wasn't even build for that.
He tried to get Changbin more to eating, but the older always denied and said that he had already eaten. The hate comments towards his figure became less and also many more people were worried for him, but Changbin always ignored the comments and didn't change his routine.

Today they would need to perform their song on a big even and could even get some awards this evening. Everything on the preparations went well and everyone was weary hyped for their performance, but as they saw Changbin they wanted to cancel the evening.
The nice stylist for Changbin was ill and another took her shift. She didn't really knew about Changbins problems and gave him a more tight outfit without thinking of it. And now every member could see how much Changbin changed. He kind of lost all his muscles and was as thin as Felix.

Chan tried to pull him aside to have a word with him, but they needed to go onto stage. No one had a good feeling about this night. Changbins legs were shaking, as he climbed up the stage, staring their song.

For the first song everything went fine, but as the next song started Changbin became more shaky. After his part he couldn't get enough air. His legs gave out and everything went black. The members stopped dancing and quickly build a wall infront of Changbin, so the cameras couldn't film him.
Staff ran up the stage and tried to gave him some water, but Chan waved them away. He was angry on himself, that he didn't watch his little enough. He as leader should've done more and his tight scedule wasn't an excuse.

As he lifted Changbin up, he noticed how light he was. The other members were trembling and Felix was crying. He held onto Minhos shirt and let the tears fall.
The audience was so quiet, you could hear it if someone would've let a needle fall. After the fans recovered, some of them begann to ask if Changbin would be okay, but no one could tell them he would.

Changbin was transported to the nearest hospital. The doctors said that he had been suffering from a very dangerous eating disorder and needed much time and care to get back up and come to terms with food again.  He barely survived and if he did this for another month, the chances would've looked really bad for him.

"Changbin?" Chan whispered as he entered the hospital room. Changbin was laying awake on the bed and was crying.

"Binnie sowwie!" Changbin cried and clung his hands onto the thin blanket.

"It's okay binnie. Channie is here and he isn't angry. We will get everything normal again, but Binnie needs to promise Hyung that he never does that again." Changbin nodded and held his pinky out. Chan smiled as the little pinky promised to him.

"Binnie hunwie!" The little whined and cramped as his tummy growled. Chan quickly called one of the members and ordered them to get something to eat for the little.

"Let's eat something and then sleep a bit, yeah?" The little nodded and tried to move over a bit, but his body still hurt from the fall.  Before he could start to cry, Chan already leaned himself a bit over and hugged the younger. Then the door flew up and a panting Jeongin stood at the entrance. He handed Changbin the bag with some sandwiches and filled rice triangles. He gave Changbin a quick hug, before he left again, wanting to give the older some space.

Little Binnie was happy as he saw all the food and began eating it all, but after the third sandwich and his first rice triangle, he was full, to full. He felt everything come up again and wanted to get out of bed, but Chan held him back. He slapped a hand over his mouth and grabbed a water bottle with his free hand.

"Binnie, slowly breathe in and out with me and drink something." Chan tried his best to make sure the food stayed in Changbins belly and after some minutes the little stopped trashing around and looked at Chan with doe eyes.

"Better?" Chan asked and sat on the side of the bed, ruffling trough Changbins hair. The younger nodded and snuggled a bit against Chan.

The next day Changbin woke up and knew immediately that he ate something. He tried to get out of the bed, but Chans arm was holding him back. The leader was looking at him with sleepy eyes.

"Bin, can we please talk?" Changbin shook his head, but Chan didn't even think of letting this slide.

"Enough Changbin. I want us to talk! I want to help you, but I can't if you always try to get away. I know that you have an eating disorder, but I don't know since when and how it started. I want to know everything and I will know everything sooner or later. So please talk with me..." Chan pleaded. Changbin sighed. He knew that it would only help if he would talk to his caregiver.

"The comment... when I was thinner they nearly disappeared." Was the only thing he managed to get out.

"Oh binnie, why didn't you tell me sooner? You're so perfect, no matter how you look! This little shits are only jealous of your perfect body. They will always say that we don't look good or some other things, but I know that here are people that know me really and I won't give this up for some random people who don't even know me. And I want you to do the same." Changbin sniffeled and tried to hug Chan, but he nearly screamed in pain.

"Hey. Binnie, we will eat something and then we will talk to the other members. I already call jyp and he insisted that we take a break for four months, since the doctor said that it will take time for you to get back to eating normal again and come to terms with the food.
They would release some of our already finished songs and we wouldn't have to worry about anything. The others could also use a break. So how does it sound. We travel somewhere nice and get you back to your old figure?" Changbin nodded. He knew that he wanted his old body figure back, for which he worked so hard. He knew that it wouldn't be done in four months, but now everyone got the break they needed.

Did you see SKZ talker today? CHANGBIN LOOKS SO FREAKING GOOD! Okay sorry, but when he flexed I threw my phone away🤦🏼‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 3.9K 40
More Oneshots about the kpop group Stray Kids. ❌Be warned now there may be smut ❌ Taking request :)
22.5K 280 16
One-shots to make you more delulu than you already are and to let your imagination run wild. Requests are open and very welcome. Any kink, fantasy, o...
1.7M 28.1K 61
TOO MANY GRAMMAR ERRORS WARNING, I couldn't put myself to re-read them...is cringey as fuc, so I'm not gonna suffer and edit the Grammar errors 🤡 so...
9.5K 505 14
"I never felt this way with anyone, i hope you remember this." "..me too, you know." ✧•° : *✧•° * :•° 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 other ships: - chan...