Coming Together Years Later

By Always-Drarry

Harry Potter is a twice single father. His first marriage left him with three young children, James, Albus an... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-One
chapter twenty-Two
Chapter twenty-Three
chapter twenty-four
Chapter 25
chapter 26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
chapter 46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
87
88
89
90
91

82

37 2 2
By Always-Drarry

The day was October, 13th, Sunday. The household wasn't fully awake yet. Stan was up and in the nursery, with a Navy man beside him that Had yet to get fully dressed. "Who watches them otherwise?" Market asked. "I suppose whoever woke up Frist? I'm normal up and they aren't here during the week. They go to daycare." Stan said. "You said one of them was little Steve girl? He's sixteen, isn't he now?" Market asked. "He is, and yeah. Little Robin." Stan said picking up the still half asleep, four months old girl who made a big yawn, but rest her body against Stan. Her hair very uncontrollable after last night's bath and any attempt to run a comb through it, unsuccessful. Her hair was long for such a young girl, and very out of control with that mix blond and black, with her African American gene taking control over her hair and her skin tone started to really stand out form her pale father. Market walked over to the baby dresser and found a small hairband. "She's adorable, but something doesn't quiet add up." He said, but walked over. Robin made a couple of fussy noises as her hair got pulled into a small pony tail. "That information hasn't been told. Steve says Scorpius has a couple of scars in places he wouldn't otherwise have them in." Stan said as Robin rest back against him. "Are they unable to find out? You said they were form the same part your boy wet to school in?" He pointed out. "I don't know much about that stuff, but it's not been found out." Stan said, as the nursery door got pushed opened. "Stan, turned off the baby monitor if your going to have a conversation at three in the morning." Harry half yawned, with Rachel on his hip. Rachel woke up and was gone form her crib as their conversation went on. "There's like four in here and I can't work that last one." Stan said. "That's James, and it requires a wand. I'm sure it's muted anyway." Harry said, walking in and putting Rachel back in her crib. She yawned, but laid back down. "Still." Stan said. "As for Scorpius? I rarely use mine, he blocked Draco, Lucius can't have a wand and if you noice he won't be alone with Narcissa. The kids don't know enough. Steve should, but he is more passive, like little Narcissa is, so I doubt he could hold it long enough to withdraw the memories." Harry said, going around and turned off all but the one baby monitor that kept with Stan overwise.  "Do you not have an idea? How many are really there?" Stan asked. "More then your think. It's more common in London as more African American moved to these parts. The age would be closer to his and I'm assuming somebody bigger, but that doesn't really pen point it and that subject matter has never came up. Robin was born before he said he wanted to keep her. Speaking of Scorpius. It's his 17th, so him and Steve are going out sometime today. You want to keep Robin? The triplets have a play date today. Narcissa is going to try and keep Rachel, but she doesn't always trust taking them outside of the house without her. "I'll keep her, but he didn't even mention Scorpius birthday." Stan said. "Scorpius is being a butt about anything being done for it. He's seventeen and says he's not a girl so it not that big of a deal." Harry said. "Scorpius is a different kind of boy. One that I've noticed gets a tone with you." Stan said. "Eh, nothing to bed, but now and the The old Lucius Malfoy steps out of the kid. Just sent him away if he ever like that. Normally just needs sleep is all." Harry said, going back to the nursery door, and headed back to his bedroom.

--

Draco still made a big breakfast and called everybody down come eight that morning for breakfast and to give the acknowledgment of Scorpius's 17th birthday. Something Scorpius really disapproved off, but dealt with it because it seemed important to his father and the rest of his siblings. "Who fixed her hair? It was wet this morning and in braids. Steve isn't used to her kind of hair." Scorpius finally asked when he got handed his daughter. Her hair was done in to French braids that had two tiny little ribs at the ends. "I did." Market said. "How?" Scorpius asked. "Babies aren't the easiest to do their hair, but enough patience, a spray bottle, a toy and cartoons, it can be done. However, with mix genes. You can't go as long without washing it. So it's a twice a week thing, maybe four or five days apart." Market said. "...Thanks." Scorpius said, a bit softly. Even if Market was around on and off because of Stan he still didn't know the man and he wasn't the most trusting. "No worries!" He said.

--

"Be careful, you two." Draco said, giving a hug for Scorpius. "We'll be fine, dad. You shouldn't worry so much. Besides, aren't you taking the babies to a playdate?" He asked. "Yes, we are, but that doesn't keep me from worrying about uou, Scorpius. Even more so when your taking off for the evening." Draco said. "I'll be back in the morning, dad." He replied back. "I know, I know. I still worry. You'll understand as Robin grows." He said. "Are...you sure Market is fine?" He asked. "I'm sure and Steve, you remember him, right?" Draco asked. "Yeah. I'm pretty sure he has always been dad's 'friend'. He has always been there, since I was like five years old." Steve said. "How does he know how to do her hair?" Scorpius asked. "You realized he taught me a lot of how to do hair. I'm not sure where his knowledge came from, but he showed me." Steve said. "No... I don't recall that, but I guess that makes me feel better." Scorpius said. "He's cool, promise. I like her hair in those braids anyway." Steve said. "Alright, boys, have fun." Draco said, shutting the door behind the young couple as the left that magical made house.

--

Harry and Draco got the babies ready. The triplets were now five and half months old. They were all getting different personalities and Ox, who wasn't biologically Harry's son, was starting to gain his bright blue eyes, as his sisters turned to green. His hair was black, but thin and much easier to handle. His sisters were also getting slightly tanner, as Ox kept very pale like Draco and Harry assumed his DNA father brought on by the sperm bank. Ox, was still Harry's little boy who was sitting on his bottom in the crib, who whined out for Harry's attention when he was putting the dresses on the two girls. "Now, now, I didn't forget about you." Harry chuckled, getting Ox and putting him on the floor by the girls. Rachel was standing on her feet, just watching all wide eyed. "Mum thinks we should just take her. Rachel was invited, you know." Draco said. "I know. Do you want to take her?" Harry asked. "I think we should, yeah. Mum's going to keep an eye on the little kids of course. However, Molly is wanting to go see Richard, her half brother. Apparently, he had a birthday recently." Draco said. "I'll get it arranged another time." Harry said, feeling a light kiss on his cheek. "I can take her...I don't mind." Draco said. "I'll think about it, Draco. Come on, let's get going." Harry said.

--

The van was load. Rachel and Ox in the back and the two girls in the middle and of course them up front. The often didn't use their bus, unless they all traveled together, but it was rare the household left. This van had the infant sets, that Robin and Valerie shared with the babies, so they were actually currently short still one infant set on the van, because only five fit. The other one kept in James truck. The CD was on low as Harry and Draco kept a conversation going about nothing, expect their conversation for cut shot by a drunk, slamming into them.

--

Rachel? Teleported herself and her car seat, she still hasn't learn to move just herself when she was in something, and landed on the living room and started screaming her head of. It brought Stan and Market Downstairs and Rachel head had been cut by some glass form the window. "NARCISSA! FIND HARRY AND DRACO!" Stan screamed, picking Rachel out, but in a second Rachel Teleported herself and Stan. She took them close to the accident. Her power keeping hidden so it was between to building. Stan put the baby on his hip, before walking out between the building.
Stan hurried over to the group that gathered around. "There's three five months old in the van along with their fathers!" Stan said. "I doubt we are getting to the driver...But my wife can watch the baby maybe we can get another door open." Said the man standing close by. Stan handed Rachel over and the pair worked on getting a door opened and when that fail, Stan removed his shirt, wrapped his hand and punched. The back glass was hit and it shattered the rest of the way. He ran he hand to clean off most of the glass. The crying at least give him peace of mind. All three babies were at least able to cry. "Is that all their cries?" He asked. "Yes." Stan replied back. "leave the car seats, if they don't look hurt." Was told and he gave a nod, climbing inside.

All three babies for past out the window, crying, scared, but other the a couple cuts form class, they kept safe in their seats. By then, Narcissa, James, Joey, Summer, and Victor and shown up. "Dad-" James started. "Just try and calm the babies down. I wouldn't of found them if they wasn't still breathing." Narcissa said.

--

Getting Harry and Draco out the van wasn't something Stan could do, even with aid because the other car had slammed head first into the car, leaving that job on the EMT's who spent twenty minutes getting the pair out of the van and hurried to the Hospital, that the waiting room for filled up quickly, whole Stan and Market, when he caught up with the them, took the for babies to children hospital to be sure they were okay.

--

They kept the four together. The triplets drinking bottles and Rachel, sitting on Stan's lap. "She just up and disappeared the both of you." Market said. "Yeah, I don't know how she did that. I haven't been able to get a hold of Steve or Scorpius." Stan said. "Do you have an idea of where they went? I can always go get them." Market said. "I don't, no. I don't think they told any body and Narcissa is having to keep half Harry's kids form freaking out..." He said. "Wasn't he just hurt not to long ago?" Market pointed out. "He crashed his bike, yes." Stan pointed out, before he looked down at Rachel. "Why don't you go get brothers for me, can you do that?" He asked, getting looked at all wide eyed, before he tried his attention to the babies in the crib.

--

Rachel disappeared a few minutes later. Half an hour went by, before the pair of lights appeared in the hospital room and The two boys appeared, Scorpius holding Rachel. "Now, why did you send the ba- wait, what the hell happened?" Scorpius frowned, seeing they were in the hospital. "There was a car accident. I still don't know yet about your parents, I brought the babies here. Stan said. "Wait, they were in the van? Harry just got finished getting fixed! James-" He started. "Is giving Narcissa a hard time, yes, and it's best if you to get back to the Manor." Stan said and after a frowned, he sat Rachel back down and the pair disappeared.

--

It would be a few hours, but both Harry and Draco laid in recovery. Not perfect, but it could of been worst for both of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.3K 33
Its been 3 years since Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy have gotten married. But when they get unexpected news, what will they do? As the weeks go by...
Broken By Charli

Fanfiction

531K 14.7K 68
Ten years have passed since the Battle of Hogwarts. Draco Malfoy is a single father, raising his son after the death of his wife. Hermione & Ron Weas...
26.8K 1.1K 15
Draco Malfoy buried his husband. Hadrian Potter had been a selfish man who cared only for himself. Draco was trying to get his life on track and rais...
Defense By Hayles

Fanfiction

3.9K 224 7
Harry loses his best-friend and mother of his child... so when he becomes a teacher and begins to teach an old enemy's son, dealing with his father b...