SKZ Little Space Oneshots

By eggcept-it

random Stray kids littlespace oneshots I wrote because I can :) -requests are open ( I do every ship) Sometim... More

short intro
chan x minho-> captain
Minho x Chan -> try to swim
minho x Chan-> sold
Felix x skz-> first times
Felix x Changbin -> difficulties with coffee
Seungmin x Chan -> little brat
Chan x Han x Changbin -> chaotic live
Changbin x Felix -> dont try suicide, nobody's worth it
Han x Jeongin-> little to?
Jeongin x Seungmin -> filler member
hyunjin x seungmin -> daddy's back?
Jeongin x Felix -> skirts and cameras
Felix x ? -> insane
Han x Skz -> they don't care about me
Changbin x Chan-> you're perfect
Hyunjin x Chan -> red lights
Felix x Changbin -> money
chan x changbin -> tell me
Seungmin x Jeongin-> spotlight
Chan x Hyunjin -> my prince
Minho x Changbin -> disgrease
Han x Changbin-> bath time chaos
Felix x Han-> stormy day
Changbin x Skz -> sudden changes
Chan x Jeongin-> cartoons
Minsung -> little killer
Seungmin x Jeongin-> unexpected connections
Minho x Skz -> wings
Seungmin x Changbinx-> CEO's prince
Changbin x Felix -> unexpected
Seungmin, Hyunjin x Jisung x Felix -> CEO's prince (2)
Changbin x Chan -> Hungry
Changbin x Felix -> unexpected (2)
Seungmin x Felix -> tea party
Chan x Felix -> just a nice day
Han x Felix -> forgotten birthday
Changbin x Minho -> underrated
Minho x Hyunjin -> miss you
Felix x Chan -> bad surprise
Han x Skz -> kicked out
Hyunjin x Minho -> silent treatment
Jeongin x Skz ->labour
OT8
Ot8 pt 2
Jeongin x Felix -> Freedom
Chan x Skz-> time to heal
Jeongin x Skz-> uncomfortable interview
Hyunjin x Jisung -> missing stuffie
Felix x Minho-> my baby
Felix x Minho -> my baby pt2
Skz x Minho-> mommy
changbin x Skz -> birthday boy
help
Felix x Jeongin-> backstory
Felix x Skz-> secret
Jisung x Chan-> kick him out and ill kick your ass!
Jeongin x Chan x Minho -> replaced?
Chan x Skz-> one mistake
Changbin x Chan -> gym incident
Hyunjin x Minho, Jisung -> sick days
Maknae line x Hyung line-> scared
Maknae line x Hyung line -> scared pt2
just a question
Changbin x Felix -> weird comfort
Jeongin x Chan->daddy needs help!!
Hyunjin x Jeongin -> Christmas shock
Hyunjin x Seungmin-> emojis
seungmin x Minho-> too much pressure
hyunjin x skz -accident
Another question
Jisung x Skz, (?)-> finally free
Changbin, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin x Skz -> beautiful christmas
Minho x Skz -> under pressure
Jisung x Jeongin-> finally free pt2
wtf
maknae line x hyung line -> meanies
Skz x Chan -> another stray cat
Skz x Chan -> another stray cat pt2
chan x skz-> bullies or softies
short announcement
Chan x Changbin, Jisung-> Chaotic live pt2
? x Chan-> my prince
Jeongin, Chan x Skz-> worthless
Jeongin, Chan x Skz-> worthy
Seungmin x Changbin -> comfort

Minho x Hyunjin x Felix -> dance baby

3K 34 22
By eggcept-it

Ship: Minho x Hyunjin x Felix

Little: Minho
Caregiver: Hyunjin

Plot: Minho is the most wanted pole dancer in his city. Everyone wants to see him dance. But he has a secret and a rich CEO is going to find out soon.
(Felix is tall here)

Tw: mention of past trauma(rape)
____

"Minho, it's your turn soon. Make it special today! A CEO is going to come today and if you're lucky, he will buy you for a private dance." The boss, Chan, told Minho.

The younger nodded, but he wanted to hide in his room. He didn't hate his job, but he hated the people that bought him for a private dance.
Even if they didn't pay the premium, they started to touch him and made him feel uncomfortable. At least once a week the security needed to throw a drunk person out, who started to touch him without permission.

"Minho. He is 20. Younger than you and seems like he can behave himself at least." Chan calmed him down. Minho nodded and went back to his dorm, ehich he shared with Hyunjin.

"What did he say?" Hyunjin asked as soon as he entered the dorm.

"I have a dance later and a rich CEO is going to come today and he will problaby buy me for a dance." Minho explained and went to their dressing room.

Hyunjin wasn't a pole dancer like him. He was a stripper. At first, he also joined as pole dancer, but people seemed to give him more for a strip show than a pole dance.
The people loved to see Hyunjin undress, even if the boy never dared to show anyone more skin than needed. The only one that saw him fully naked, was his boyfriend and little Minho.

They were together for two years now and met each other, since they were the best selling dancers at the club and needed to share a dorm.
Since they saw each other very often naked, they started trying some things out with each other and after some months it clicked between them and they became boyfriends.

After a year, Hyunjin found out, that his precious boyfriend was a little, since some man assaulted Minho and the dancer slipped on accident. Since then Hyunjin was his caregiver and looked after Minho, so the older wouldn't stop letting himself slip.

"That's good Min. I heard about him and he should be very young, but very rich. And... if he pays premium, we might get out of here faster." Hyunjin exitetly said.
It had been their dream to get out of there since ever, but they needed much money to get their normal life back. Both of them dropped out of school and were currently 22 and 23. None would want to give them work if they looked poor. So they signed up for their current job.

They even found more friends, who were in other dorms, since they weren't getting as much money as Hyunjin or Minho. Jisung and Seungmin were stripper like Hyunjin, since people loved to see their small, yet fit body. Jeongin was a pole dancer like Minho and Changbin was the nicest security they ever met.
Both, Jeongin and Han were in a relaxation ship. Jeongin with Seungmins and Changbin with Han. Some rare times, they had a triple date and watched some movies together.

"I know Hyune, but you know how much I hate physical contact with strangers and I forgot to slip yesterday and Sunday." Hyunjin perked up.

"You forgot again? Gosh where is your head sometimes? Without me you would forget to slip, until you slip infront of the audience!" Minho nodded and took out his favourite set of clothes.
The set was put together by a shorts, that was golden and the outlines were made with a small black like. The top was short, but not so short that it would show his nipples when he lifted his arms, but it always showed his abs.

It was his favourite set, since it was the first thing hyunjin has ever gifted him.

"Does my baby wants to look extra stunning today?" Hyunjin asked teasingly and sneaked his arms around the shorter waist.

"Stop! If you do this, I will slip before the dance and that won't be good. I need to be on stage in an hour!" Minho protested and locked himself in the bathroom, put on his clothes and started to do his make up.
When he was finished, he got out and Hyunjins mouth hung open as he saw Minho. He often saw the older in this outfit, but he hardly could hold him himself back, when his partner wore it with the iconic fire makeup.

"Don't think of anything Hyunjin! Or I make you call me Hyung for the rest of your life!" Minho threatened and Hyunjin crossed his arms pouting.
Since Hyunjin found it weird to address Minho as Hyung, they decided to drop the honorifics.

"I have a show now and don't need you to give me a boner, just because you can't keep it in your pants!" Minho said and gave Hyunjin still a little kiss before he went out.

The club was full like every Friday. It took Minho some moments to surpress the upcoming anxiety.

"Minho! Your performance is in 2 minutes. Get in position. The CEO is already here, but didn't mention anything about a private dance." Chan told him and pushed Minho towards the curtain. Chan himself went on the stage a few moments later.

"Gentleman, Please welcome now our main event, our special star lee know." The guests started clapping and shouting Minhos stage name.

Brushing of his anxiety, Minho stepped on the stage and was imediately greeted with people clapping for him or shouting his name even louder, as they saw the iconic outfit Minho was wearing.

Then the music started and he grabbed the pole. It was a familiar to him and he begann to spin around it, doing some of the easier figures at the start.
The more the song continued, the harder were the positions Minho made.

When the song was nearly over, he pulled the most difficult stunt. He grabbed the pole with one hand and lifted his body over his head.
He spread his legs and looked like he was doing an overhead split.
For the cherry on top of the cupcake, he grabbed his left foot with his right hand spun around the pole. His gaze shifted to the audience and gave them a cocky smile.

But then he spotted a man in the corner, he had never seen anywhere, since most of the customers often dropped by. The male smiled back to Minho and then turned around to another male, the size of Changbin. He said something in his ear and the man nodded and walked away.

The audience was going insane. People were throwing money on the stage, like roses for a singer in a theater. Now the song was finished and after a last bow, he went off stage.

Immediately a familiar pair of arms wrapped around his torso and cuddled up on him.

"You did great bubba." Hyunjin whispered in his ear, making Minho shiver.

"Jinnie. Let me go! We don't have time now. It's busy and I bet someone bought me for a dance." Minho whimpered and struggled to get out of Hyunjins grip.
The taller opened his arms with a sigh and let Minho go.

"Minho!" Chan suddenly yelled and stormed towards him. The younger knew what Chan wanted to tell him.

"Someone booked you." The older said, panting from the running.

"Which room and how long?" Minho asked and grabbed the water bottle Hyunjin was holding for him.

"The person wants to keep anonym, but you're going to dance in the room upstairs. He bought premium and you for the comeplete evening." Minho spat out the water. He was the best selling in the club, but no one ever rented the rooms upstairs and that for a whole evening.
The rooms upstairs were the most expensive thing you could rent in the club, since they were large like an apartment. That would be very expensive, especially if the guy also got premium. Then they could do whatever the dancer allowed the person to do.

"How much do I get?" Minho asked curious.

"70 million won." Chan told him and showed Minho the check.

"In twenty minutes you need to be upstairs. He requested for you to have a short break, bevore you go to him." Now the pole dancer was shocked. Usually the people requested him to come as early as he could and to stay as long as he could.

"See, we have time for it.." Hyunjin whispered in Minhos ear and earned a slap on his head.

"Didn't you hear him? He said the guy booked me for the whole evening. That means six damm hours! I need my energy!" Minho said, but then a smirk came on his face.

"Or... I could tease you. Just because you're usually the top, doesn't make me a bottom forever!" Hyunjin gulped. It was rare when he saw this kind of smirk on Minhos face, but it was never something good.

10 Minutes later, Minho walked out of their room, like nothing happened at all, while Hyunjin came behind him with shaking legs.

"You're Lucky that I love, otherwise you wouldn't be walking the next week!" Hyunjin hissed as he tried to go down the stairs. The vibrator in his ass was not helping him very much. And since Minho put it on highest setting against his prostate, he could only pray to Chan that he didn't need to dance today.

Minho giggled and ran up the stairs to his client. Security was already placed infront of the door. One unknown male, but Minho guessed, that it was from the CEO. The other was Changbin, simce the younger also knew about Minho being a little and always loved to look after the older when Hyunjin didn't have time.

Both bowed to him and opened the door, so he could step in.

"You're early." A deep voice said and sent shivers down Minhos whole body.

"I had nothing to do." He told the voice and entered the living room. He stopped, as he saw the guy from before.

He was sitting with crossed legs on the couch and gave Minho the same cocky smile as the latter gave the audience before.

"Are you to stunned to speak?" He asked with a smirk and leaned forward. Minho in fact we to stundend to speak. The man was the definition of perfection.

He was wearing a thight black turtleneck, which was defining his well build body. The long coat was laying folded near the male and his long legs were in long black pants.
His silver/grey hair made him look even younger and the freckles were the cherry on top for Minho.

"God.." Minho blurted out and quickly slapped a hand over his mouth. The emberassement Turing his checks red.

"I'm not god, I'm Felix." The male finally introduced himself.

"M-minho.." Minho said and bowed to him.

"Pretty name for a pretty person." Felix said and stood up. He was at least 8 inches taller than Minho.

Other than walking towards Minho, he walked into the kitchen and poured some expensive looking wine in two glasses, handing one to Minho.

"The one security, Changbin gave it to me." He said, as he saw Minhos nervous look. With a sigh, he took the glass and gulped it down in one go, hoping to get his nervousness a bit down.

And after two more glasses it worked. He wasn't that shy and nervous bundle from bevore anymore, he was a bit tipsy and flirting with the CEO like there was no tomorrow anymore or like he didn't have a boyfriend.

For the next hour, they mostly talked about who knows what and Minho felt finally comfortable while being booked. Felix always made sure to talk about normal topics and no sex or other stuff that could make Minho possible uncomfy.

"Minho, do you want to dance for me?" Felix suddenly asked and the latter peaked up. That was the main reason the CEO booked him, how could the brunette forget this?

With a sly smirk Minho pulled the taller towards the couch and placed him on it, with the best view on the pole dance. He connected his phone with the speakers and started playing his favourite song, while spinning around the pole.

When the song came to an end, Minho let go of the pole and walked kver to Felix. He straddled his lap and begann grinding on the tallers tigh.
Felix groaned and wanted to touch the older boy, put let his hands rest on the couch, simce Minho didn't allow him yet.

"You can touch me!" Minho whimpered and circled his hips a bit over Felix crotch.

But bevore Felix could touch him, an annoying ringtone echoed through the room and surprised Minho.

"What?"Felix asked annoyed. He furrowed his eyebrows and nodded. Minho was annoyed. He hated when clients were disturbed, so he grabbed Felix phone and wanted to end the call, until he heard the voice of the person Felix was talking to.

It was his abusive ex. Because of him he even developed the little space.

The phone fell out of his hands and memories flashed infront of his eyes. Voices popped up and even if he pressed his hands over his ears, they got more and louder.
He screamed and fell from Felix lap.

As the taller wanted to approach him, he screamed even louder and crawled away from him. But Felix didn't stop. He grabbed Minhos ankle, pulled him closer and sat him on the couch.

"Want my daddy!" Minho screamed and started hitting Felix, but missed most of time. When he finally hit Felix nose and the other loosened his grip for a few moments, Minho bit in his hand and broke out of Felix hold. He tried to run away, but ran straight into the pole.

He stumbled back, holding his head and sinking into his knees. His vison was blurry and black dots appeared infront of him.

The last thing he noticed bevore he fainted, was how he hit the ground and Felix yelling his name.

Minho was woken up to some annoying typing sounds. He opened his eyes.

This wasn't his room.

He sat up straight and scanned the room quickly.

He was laying in the a queen sized bed and the room was huge. It kind of was its own apartment, with a small kitchen, a bathroom and some couches with a table. A person was sitting on one of the couches, their back facing Minho.

Minho tried to get quietly out of the bed, but the person spun around, bevore he could even swing one leg out of the bed. To Minhos relief, it was Felix.

"Where am I?" He asked with his rusty morning voice.

"I brought you to my home after you passed out yesterday. I noticed that you were in little space and didn't know who knew about that. Changbin wasn't at the door anymore, since he needed to go to the bathroom, but didn't return for and half hour. Everything was closed and I didn't find anyone. So I took you with me." Felix explained and came towards Minho.

"Can you please tell me everything Lucas did to you? I know that he was abusive to someone in his past, but he didn't told me the persons name. He changed now. In my eyes he seems to regret doing bad things to you, but he can't turn it back anfpd he understands it. He always wanted to find the person, hoping that he could apologise to them." Minho sighed. It was clear that Felix would've wanted to know what happened in his past.

"I knew him since I could think back. We had that kind of realationship we're we understood each other without even talking. One look was enough. When I was thirteen, he confessed that he loved me and I thought I would give it all a go. For a long time everything went fine and I eventually fell for him.
But suddenly it changed all. It started with ordering me around and yelling at me if I didn't get something in time, but he always apologisdd, so I shrugged it of and gave him another chance over and over again.

He messed with my mind and made me think that I wasn't enough or a mistake. Then it went over with abusing me physically. He beat me up over the tiniest things when I didn't even know that I made a mistake.

One day he disappeared. I didn't know where he went, but I was happy that I was free. The only thing that was stressing me out, was money. I searched everywhere for a job, but I always got rejected.
When I came from school one time, I heard some adults talking about a club that was opening a few streets away and that they needed a few dancers.

Since dancing was always my favourite thing to do, I signed myself up and got in the auditions. Because I didn't want to strip, I tried pole dance for t,he first time. Chan saw my potential and took me with some others in.
Because of the job I sold the apartment and started living in the dorms. I also dropped out of school, since I needed my money for everything else...

And actually many people know I'm a little, since they sometimes need to take care of me if Hyunjin has to work." Felix nodded.
He hated Tyler for what he did, but the guy atleast tried to change..

"Minho, I think that we both know, that you really want to get out of here.. I have an offer for you." Now Minho was curious.

"I would want you and Hyunjin to quit at the club and move in here. I know it's a bit surprising, but I could offer you and Hyunjin so much more than you could ever reach with your current job.
If you want, I could get you a better job, or you could live here for free."

Minho was very shocked. He could've never thought that one day, he would slip at work, infront of a client and this client suggests that he and his caregiver could life here for free.

"Is there a catch?" Minho asked, still not trusting the sudden suggestion.

"No. We will make some small rules when both of you are here, if Hyunjin even agrees." Felix said and picked Minho suddenly up.

"You are now going to eat something and then we will go back." Felix said to him, as he walked out of the big room and went into the kitchen.

Two hours later, both of them were standing infront of the club. Felix was carrying Minho in bridal style, since Minho slipped while eating breakfast and was to cute to force him out of it.

As soon as they entered the club they heard a loud scream.

Hyunjin was running towards them. His eye bags were telling Minho, that the younger didn't sleep the whole night. He get out of Felix comforting hold and gave Hyunjin a big hug.

"Gosh Min, where we're you?" Hyunjin whispered and pressed Minhos body against his chest.

"Found new home." Minho explained with sparkly eyes. Hyunjin frowned.

"Min, let's explain it to Hyunjin in peace." Felix told Minho and walked away to talk with Chan.

15 Minutes later, the three boys were in the couples room and Felix just explained his idea.

"You really want us to move in with you?" Hyunjin asked for the second time. It was to good to be true.

"Yes. I'm lonely and I don't want some random boy to be in my life who only wants me for money. You seem to be nice and wouldn't use me and you would also need some help." Minho nodded and climbed of Hyunjins lap.

"Thank chu pixie." He said and gave him a hug.

"So it settled?" Felix asked and looked at Hyunjin, waiting for an answer.

"Yes, if you really want to." Hyunjin said and gave the CEO a thankful smile.

"We got a new home!" Minho squealed and jumped around like a flummi.

"Yes little one. We will make sure no one will hurt you!" Felix said.

I didn't plan this out. I just went with the idea of a pole dancer and a rich CEO :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 169 25
Everything seemed perfect.... Until he changed me. 18+, smutty fanfic with a twist 🫶🏻
1K 24 27
Y/N x member. Some include smut, other fluff I hope you enjoy! I wrote a ton in advance! Will be taking requests. Message me a slight story line of h...
65.6K 859 24
♡Just some oneshots because I am bored. (bxb) May be smut, may not be smut. Who knows... Enjoy. PLEASE READ: All stories are JUST A FICTION and I DON...
3.2K 122 9
This story will contain: -Smut -Fluff -A bit of angst This is only a fan fiction! Please don't take it too seriously.