✔I have a portable island [sc...

By prince05026

Author: Wan Xingshuang Category: Online Games Science Fiction Novel link ; https://m.shubaow.net/16/16009/ Th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90

72

170 2 0
By prince05026

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 72 Mad Dog

Since I plan to settle down in this barber shop tonight, there is no rush to move the supplies I found. The kitchen is small, and it's not troublesome to look through it alone, so Liang Xianyue asked Ji Mingcen to look elsewhere and stay here alone.

Liang Xianyue took out the cooking oil, soy sauce and a few bags of salt that she found earlier and put them on the kitchen counter, while she continued to search for other things in the cupboard.

Bending down to open the cabinet door, there are some rotten potatoes in the cabinet here, a black mass, but it has dried out after a long time, and the smell is not very strong. Liang Xianyue wanted to reach over the pile of rotten potatoes to get the contents, but saw more than a dozen worms came out of the rotten potatoes and went straight to Liang Xianyue's feet.

She closed the cupboard door with a bang, retreated decisively out of the kitchen, turned her head into the bedroom, found two pieces of cloth to wrap her shoes, made a simple shoe cover, took out rubber gloves and a mask from her bag and put them on , and then returned to the kitchen.

Enduring the nausea, I took out all the things in the cabinet. Inside was half a can of salt and pepper peanuts, which already had a musty smell and could not be eaten. A roll of plastic wrap just opened, the plastic wrap has no shelf life, but there are many bugs in this cabinet, thinking that the plastic wrap may be crawled by bugs, Liang Xianyue has no way to persuade herself to keep this bag of plastic wrap. The bags of pickled mustard had swelled, Liang Xianyue glanced at them and skipped over.

In another corner of the cabinet, Liang Xianyue found the most valuable thing - a bag of rice noodles.

This bag of rice noodles was well packaged, weighing three catties, divided into three bundles and packed in sealed bags. This dried rice flour, like vermicelli, can be stored for several years.

In this small kitchen, Liang Xianyue did not find the kind of rice and noodle buckets used at home, but when he opened a soy milk powder jar, he saw a few scattered grains of rice inside.

According to the situation in the bedroom, Liang Xianyue can roughly infer that this should be a place where a single woman lives, and only one person lives there. Of course, there is no need to prepare a large-sized rice bucket, but just use a jar to store rice.

There was already a thick layer of dust in the house, and it seemed that no one had visited it for a long time. Maybe the people who lived here hurriedly packed their bags and moved to the shelter, but somehow they didn't come back.

After looking through the kitchen, Liang Xianyue went to the bathroom and found some unopened toothbrushes and toothpaste. There were only two or three pieces of soap, half a bucket of laundry detergent, and toilet paper stuffed under the sink cabinet, which made Liang Xianyue overjoyed.

Everything in their house must be saved, because they are in a hurry when stockpiling supplies, and they don't even have a week, and they can't calculate how much every kind of odds and ends will be consumed in the future, so it's inevitable that some will buy more Yes, but some are missing. Therefore, whenever he meets daily necessities that can be used, as long as they can continue to be used, Liang Xianyue will accept them all, regardless of whether he has opened the seal or not.

Every room in this barber shop was inspected by Liang Xianyue, even the bed board was lifted to see if there was anything usable underneath, and after confirming that there was no other valuable thing to be found, Liang Xianyue was ready to go to other places. place to look.

As soon as she walked out the door, she heard someone calling her name. Liang Xianyue took a closer look and saw that it was Huang Yifeng standing at the street corner, waving at him as soon as he saw her coming out.

Liang Xianyue approached, only to find a gas tank beside Huang Yifeng. Before she could ask, Huang Yifeng explained as if pouring beans: "The shop here has been turned over and there is nothing left. I walked around the nearby community, and I couldn't get in to other floors. The window panes on the first floor They were all broken, and the contents were taken away by other people, but I still found this gas tank." Cooking with a gas tank is more convenient than cooking on a stove, especially in summer, and it saves a lot of trouble.

Huang Yifeng climbed over the window with the gas tank in his arms, and the bag on his back was also heavily stuffed with things he found elsewhere. He walked all the way from the community, and he was sweating in the cold spring weather.

Seeing that he wanted to move the gas tank to the small restaurant where he stayed at noon, Liang Xianyue quickly said: "Uncle Huang, I found a barber shop that is more suitable for staying. Let's put the gas tank there first." Liang

Xianyue Help Huang Yifeng carry the backpack, and tell him to handle it with care, so that the gas tank cannot be bumped. On the way to the barbershop, they passed the small restaurant where they put their luggage. Liang Xianyue went in and rolled out the tricycle. The luggage they brought along with the heavy materials they found later were all put on the car and pushed there.

After pushing the car into the barbershop, Liang Xianyue and Huang Yifeng said, "I'll go see where my mother is looking for things nearby, and tell her that all our things have been moved here, otherwise he will go to the restaurant Looking around, I must have thought it was stolen."

"Okay, you go. I will go to other places to look."

———

Liang Xianyue found Zhen Min on the side of the road, and she was squatting Behind a car, after hearing footsteps, I immediately looked around vigilantly, only to find that it was my daughter.

"Mom? What are you doing?" Liang Xianyue looked at the mother who was squatting on the ground, puzzled by the hoses, pliers and screwdrivers scattered around her.

Zhen Min complained: "I walked through several stores, but they were all searched. There may be many people living around here, and all the good things have been taken away." She said a little embarrassedly: "I

see There was a shop with tools, and there were so many cars parked outside, so I was wondering if I could get some gasoline."

Liang Xianyue admired her mother's idea very much. Even if ordinary people can't find supplies, they seldom look at the cars parked on the side of the road, but Zhen Min not only thought of it, she also put it into practice, and made a self-made device that uses the principle of siphon to draw the gasoline in the car's fuel tank.

"Then you made it out...?" Liang Xianyue asked tentatively.

Zhen Min stepped back and showed her the basin of gasoline behind her.

Liang Xianyue was very pleasantly surprised: "So many?"

"I tried to pry up the fuel tank caps of the cars along the road, and some of them struggled to pry up the caps, and then sucked them with a pipe, and finally a little bit of oil came out. Fortunately, There are a lot of cars around here, so we made up such a big pot."

Liang Xianyue picked up the big pot of gasoline steadily, and walked towards a nearby fruit shop that was open. There are tall buildings around here, and the people above can easily see the scene on this street. So even though there was no one around, Liang Xianyue didn't dare to put things into the space here.

The fruit shop has long been looted, and a small amount of rotten fruit has dried up into a brown solid after two years. There was no peculiar smell in the store. They walked around several collapsed goods shelves and came to a corner of the store, where Liang Xianyue put away the gasoline.

Apart from the gasoline, Zhen Min only collected some scattered daily necessities. It seems that finding food in the city is much more difficult than Liang Xianyue imagined. One is that people's primary goal when searching for supplies is food, and basically everything they can find is taken away. Second, there is very little food available. With a shelf life of more than two years, even rice and flour are infested with worms, and ordinary food is completely rotten.

Only some daily necessities were more or less left everywhere, and no one went to take them. Liang Xianyue took advantage of the space in his arms and was not afraid of heavy luggage, so he basically put away everything that could be used.

Zhen Min said that when she passed a bakery, everything in the back kitchen was looted, only half a bucket of cooking oil that had turned black and half a bag of flour remained. At first, Zhen Min was happy when he saw the flour, but when he opened it, he found that the flour inside was clumped, and he picked up a handful and twisted it in his hand, and there were small bumps inside, which were the worms that had spun out the silk. Flour is formed by sticking together.

If the number of these kinds of lumps is small, it can barely be eaten after sieving, but there are so many worms in this bag, Zhen Min has no choice but to give up, and knows why only this bag of flour is left here.

Hearing this, Liang Xianyue became interested: "Mom, take me to that fruit shop, people can't eat noodles with raw worms, can't chickens and ducks eat it? We have raised so many chickens and ducks, we have to eat them every day." There is also a lot of feed, if you can find something to feed the chickens and ducks, that would be great."

That's right! Zhen Min was reminded, and quickly took Liang Xianyue to look for flour. Such a large bag of noodles would weigh more than 30 catties, enough to feed chickens and ducks for several days. In order to supplement the feed for the chickens and ducks in the space, Liang Xianyue and Zhen Min worked hard for several days last autumn, planting corn in the farmland, and the harvest was almost over in winter, if not for killing several chickens during this period After eating, the ducks will catch some small fish and shrimps in the fish pond for extra meals. They didn't prepare enough feed, and there was nowhere to buy it, which almost made the chickens and ducks run out of food.

For the rest of the time, Liang Xianyue stayed with Zhen Min. They didn't see anyone around when they first arrived, so they split up. But it didn't take long for Liang Xianyue to see the homeless man with mental problems, and Zhen Min said that the shop here was too clean, there should be people living nearby. To be on the safe side, Liang Xianyue still moved with his mother.

Many of the materials found were directly taken into the space by Liang Xianyue, and finally the sun went down, and the two returned to the barber shop with a bag of materials on their backs. After Huang Yifeng brought the gas tank over, he went out again and brought back some seasonings and dry goods he found in the residents' homes.

"The fungus is still good. I soaked it a little, and I can add it to the noodles at night. There are also vinegar and chili oil here. If you want to eat sour, you can eat sour ones, and if you want spicy ones, you can eat spicy ones. You can also have more noodles. Have a taste." He said with a smile.

Liang Xianyue also found a lot of seasonings in this barber shop. To be honest, these seasonings are the most of the things that have not deteriorated yet. Mature vinegar, chili oil, cooking wine, and table salt have made ordinary food rot and decompose. , The long time of air drying has little effect on these things.

"Brother Mingcen hasn't come back yet?" Liang Xianyue didn't see Ji Mingcen in the shop.

"No, I saw him when I was looking for things in the afternoon. He is in this residential building to the south. I also taught him how to get the gas tank out. It's a good thing." Huang Yifeng pondered: "

If Why don't I get one for your house too? Now gas tanks can only be found in the old residential buildings in the south, and the new buildings have been converted into gas pipelines." "Don't worry about the gas tank,"

Liang Xianyue advised, "this There are several gas tanks on the tricycle, and some other things are pressed on it. I am afraid of accidents. I will look for it next time when I come to the city." She also makes sense

. Anyway, it's not just that I plan to come to the city just once, the days to come are long, and I just need to slowly dump things at home. Thinking of this, Huang Yifeng was not in a hurry to get another gas tank back immediately.

While talking, Ji Mingcen came back from the door. His harvest is not cheap, two bottles of liquor, a barrel of mineral water, a sealed bag of millet, and a bag full of food and daily necessities.

He put the mineral water next to the cassette stove for cooking. They walked for several hours and searched for supplies all afternoon. They were all thirsty and wanted to drink more water. A pot of hot water was already burning in the cassette stove, Liang Xianyue found a clean bowl from the back kitchen, and rinsed it with hot water for everyone to use.

Everyone is back, and it's time to start making dinner. Ji Mingcen took out a few bags of instant noodles from the bag he brought back: "If you don't want to eat dried noodles at night, you can eat this for a change." Liang Xianyue

pushed the instant noodles back, and took out the three-jin bag of rice noodles he found : "Let's eat rice noodles first. We have so many seasonings here, so we can make a hot and sour soup base to eat." " Yes, yes, yes," Huang Yifeng

said, "I also soaked fungus here."

Instant noodles, and seeing Liang Xianyue hastily tore open the bag of rice noodles, as if afraid that he would have to refute, he felt mixed feelings.

He knew that Liang Xianyue gained a foothold in Liangjia Village because of his hard work, and hoped that he could save more things, so he didn't want to use the supplies he found. Liang Xianyue and Uncle Huang often take care of him like this, just like before the departure this time, they clearly agreed to bring food together, but Huang Yifeng told him the day before the departure that he would bring two packs of two catties of dried noodles and asked him to Bake less pie.

Just as he was thinking about this, the rice noodles were already in the pot. This bag of rice noodles is fine powder, and it will be cooked after a few minutes of rolling in the water. The hot and sour aroma wafts in the air, making everyone salivate after a busy day.

The ingredients are simple, the seasoning is common, and there is no green onion or coriander. Only some soaked fungus and dried bamboo shoots are added, and a pot of tempting hot and sour rice noodles is made. Several people were hungry, and as soon as the rice noodles were scooped into the bowl, they moved their chopsticks enduring the heat.

After eating the rice noodles, I drank a sip of the hot and sour soup, and the chill that came from my body due to the nightfall was also dispelled. Before falling asleep, everyone discusses tomorrow's itinerary.

Zhen Min said that she saw a shopping mall when she was searching for supplies on the east side, and she walked there because it was getting dark, and saw the billboard from a distance, so she didn't go there again, but just wrote down the location.

I didn't get into that big shopping mall this morning, so I can't miss it this time. There's a lot more to this kind of mall than you can find in the small roadside shops.

Ji Mingcen said that the old residential area he searched today is very rich in supplies. Most of the people living there are elderly people who have the habit of hoarding food, but it is not easy to enter the door. For example, he tried to break open the anti-theft door today but failed. Can smash the windows on the second floor and climb in through the anti-theft windows on the first floor.

"There should be very few people searching for things over there. The doors are not easy to enter, and most of the windows are equipped with anti-theft windows. Because I can only pick out those without anti-theft windows, I only found two families in the afternoon, but there are many things. Some daily necessities I haven't had time to get it back yet." Ji Mingcen seriously emphasized that he felt that the old residential area is where the real good things are hidden.

Both places are very attractive. Hearing what Zhen Min and Ji Mingcen said lately, the heroine doesn't want to give up on either. So I decided to go to the shopping mall that Zhen Min saw first in the morning, and go to the old residential area in the afternoon if I had time. Even if they couldn't finish exploring for a while, they found enough food to stay in the barber shop for two more days.

———

Early in the morning of the second day, after eating something, a few people walked towards the shopping mall. The tricycles they brought and the supplies they found were all pushed into a small room in the barber shop. From the outside of the shop, you can only see the mess of the barber shop that has been rummaged through. Although the U-shaped lock hanging on the store door was broken by Liang Xianyue, she locked the door with the lock she brought. This lock and the chain attached to it are very thick, much stronger than the original one.

After locking the door, they looked back and found that there was nothing missing, so they walked towards the east together.

"Is there someone over there?" Zhen Min pointed to a residential building next to the street and said, a window was opened, and a figure standing behind it could be vaguely seen.

The people behind the window probably saw them too, and slammed the window shut.

After receiving Zhen Min's reminder, Liang Xianyue paid more attention to the tall buildings nearby, there were indeed sporadic traces of people's lives. Some of the windows had a rope pulled out, and the clothes were hanging on it, while some of the windows were open, and people could be seen indistinctly.

She was looking for traces of human life, but didn't pay attention to the surrounding situation for a while, until Ji Mingcen grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a nearby shop.

"What happened?" She saw Zhen Min and Huang Yifeng also rushing in, and Ji Mingcen closed the store door, turned around and moved a table over.

A dog barking from far to near answered her question.

When Ji Mingcen pulled her into the store, the dog had just appeared on the corner of the street, and ran towards them as soon as it saw them. Now, within a minute or two of Ji Mingcen turning around to move the table, the yellow dog had already rushed to where they were. Outside the shop door, barking wildly while banging on the transparent glass door.

Liang Xianyue and Huang Yifeng held the door together to prevent the dog from rushing in. The dog's teeth were bared, its chin was full of saliva, and its eyes were red. It looked like a mad dog.

Zhen Min said anxiously: "Is this glass door strong? Don't let this mad dog smash the glass and run in." It's not that the four of them can't beat this dog, but this dog looks abnormal at first glance. Being bitten, the consequences are disastrous.

When she was talking, the dog was still banging against the glass fiercely, and the loud sound made Liang Xianyue couldn't help sighing, this is really a mad dog, not afraid of pain.

This is a water purifier shop, and the entrance is made of toughened glass. Under the collision of this mad dog, the glass shattered more and more, and some glass particles the size of fingernails fell on the ground. If the whole fell down, Liang Xianyue and the others stood against the door here, and Ji Mingcen looked everywhere for a back door or window that could be turned out.

"Go from here, there is a window here!" He shouted anxiously at several people. The windows were locked, and there were anti-theft windows outside. Ji Mingcen smashed the windows and used the ax he carried with him to smash open several places where the anti-theft windows connected to the wall. Thanks to the acid rain, the metal of the anti-theft window was severely corroded. Ji Mingcen smashed it a few times before it broke and fell to the ground with a bang.

The mad dog outside the door opened its mouth wide, revealing sharp teeth and mouthfuls of saliva. The glass was wobbly and it came right in!

Huang Yifeng said to Liang Yueyue and Zhen Min in a hurried tone: "You two go, I'll stand here!"

If they hadn't resisted at the door, the dog would have squeezed in without smashing the glass. But leaving Huang Yifeng here, the mad dog was about to break into the door, and he had no time to escape.

Liang Xianyue decisively moved the heavier front desk, and insisted while gritting her teeth to push it: "No, let's get something to block the door, we have to go together."

Ji Mingcen was already standing on the window sill, ready to turn over, when he saw Liang With this appearance, Xie Yue ran over to help push the big table at the front desk together.

As soon as the front desk reached the door, the glass at the door was completely destroyed. A whole piece of toughened glass shattered into a spider web crashed down. The mad dog's head was dripping with blood, but it didn't seem to feel any pain. It stared straight at the door. looking at the people in the house.

Liang Xianyue decisively took out the gun from her bag, and prepared to aim at the mad dog. She was not very confident in her marksmanship, especially when facing this kind of moving target. Mad dog, she'd rather use a bow and arrow. The mad dog became even more frenzied after seeing the shattered glass. He took a few steps back and bared his teeth, trying to jump over the front desk blocking the door.

Should she run or should she shoot? At this second of hesitation, a stone slammed from the side, fell in front of the mad dog, bounced up and hit its front leg.

A man's voice came from the direction Shi Zi came from: "Hey, come here, there is a dog who beat us to eat meat at night." The

mad dog turned his head in response.

Seeing the dog's red eyes and sharp teeth like steel knives clearly, the voice over there panicked: "Damn, why is it a mad dog?" Someone else angrily

scolded the person who threw the stone just now: "Okay! Why did you mess with it!"

Although Liang Xianyue couldn't see the specific situation, he guessed that the group of people who appeared next to him should be running away in a hurry, because the mad dog turned his head and saw the moving target, and was obviously more interested, so he left behind the person who was already close at hand. Liang Xianyue, who was close by, ran away.

A dead fellow Taoist will never die a poor Taoist.

Liang Xianyue jumped down from the front desk decisively, and greeted everyone: "Quick, take this opportunity, let's go through the back window!"

She glanced at the cardboard boxes full of water purifier filter elements piled up in the corner, He intentionally stayed at the back, saw that several people had entered the small room with the rear window, and couldn't see what was going on here, so he quickly put the piles of boxes into the space. Hearing Huang Yifeng call her name, he ran over with a box of filter elements.

"Here we come!"

The author said:

The update time was set wrong, sorry for being late

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804 99 1
Between the Crystals is coming summer 2024! Please add this to your library to get notified when I start posting the chapters! Summary: Run. Don't lo...
564K 38.9K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
17.1K 260 12
Natural disasters in the last days, I hoard tens of billions of supplies to eat melons (末世天灾,我囤货百亿物资吃瓜) Author: Yan Hui Category: Science Fiction The...
50.2K 1.5K 108
Author: Mengmanzhi Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 108. [Latest] 108 The third book [Ending] The Suwu director Shen Yi, who once made...