79

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 79 Tower City

In the blink of an eye, it was another spring. Affected by the volcanic eruption, the temperature was far below the normal value throughout last year, and the winter was extremely cold, with the lowest temperature even reaching nearly minus 60 degrees.

In order to ensure that the vegetables and food still growing in the villa were not damaged by freezing, the plumbing system of Liang Xianyue's villa was remodeled, and the fire in the fireplace was kept burning day and night. Fortunately, they had the worst plan for the winter temperature. As soon as they moved to the villa area, they started searching for gasoline and diesel that could be used to generate electricity. They also accumulated enough wood as fuel. When the weather was too cold, they started The generator used the air conditioner and finally made it through the long winter days.

Liang Xianyue stared at the watch in her hand, and asked Liang Kangshi who was sitting on a chair: "It's past three o'clock now, will Zhao Bo and the others come?"

A drink shop near the villa area of ​​the city where Liang Xianyue was staying , the two stayed in the compartment behind the beverage shop, waiting for Zhao Bo and the others to appear.

It was also a coincidence to meet people like Zhao Bo and Liang Dazhi who also came from Liangjia Village. Once when Liang Xianyue and the others went out to search for supplies, they found that Zhao Bo and the others had been attacked by another group of vicious men. The robbery was not enough, and they wanted to drive Zhao Bo and the others to death. Liang Xianyue and Liang Kangshi came forward to rescue them, only to learn that these men had taken a fancy to Zhao Bo coming out of the base, and wanted to take their ID cards and sneak into the base.

Although the management of the base is strict, there are too many people inside, so it is difficult to implement strict anti-counterfeiting technology. The ID card used to identify the identity and store work points is just an ordinary IC card. There is only a blurred photo and no password. Anyone who takes it can use it , so the most important thing for everyone is their ID card, which is firmly tied with a rope, hung around the neck, and hidden in the bottom layer of clothes. If the ID card is lost, even the base cannot be entered.

After Liang Xianyue rescued Zhao Bo and others, Zhao Bo was very grateful and gave Liang Xianyue some useful things in return, such as the anti-acid rain mask researched and made by the base itself. The filter layer inside can reduce the exposure to acid gas inhalation.

Although Liang Xianyue has a lot of gas masks and canisters, but the number is limited, sometimes there is no smell in the air, and the concentration of poisonous gas is low. Using a gas mask is not only wasteful, but also partially blocks the line of sight, wearing it is not easy. Comfortable. At this time, if you put on an acid rain mask, the effect is the same.

After going back and forth, Liang Xianyue also knew that the supplies they searched were basically handed over to the base in exchange for work points. Seeing that there were gasoline and other supplies that he needed very much, Liang Xianyue offered to use the vegetables they grew It is more appropriate to exchange with Tudou and Zhao Bo than to exchange for work points.

They offered a higher price, and Zhao Bo of course readily accepted it. After trading back and forth a few times, he also saw Liang Xianyue's preference for supplies. The first ones were gasoline and diesel, so he paid special attention when searching for supplies. , bringing them a few buckets each time. Now that there are more channels to obtain gasoline, people like Liang Xianyue use generators more and more frequently, making their lives much more convenient.