30

Chapter 30 Pathways

The young and strong in Liangjia Village still patrol outside the village every night, and they haven't heard of wolves until the Chinese New Year. At first everyone relaxed, thinking that the wolves had gone back to the mountains. As a result, the villagers who came to visit their relatives from Linshan Village, another village at the foot of the mountain, told them that the wolves had gone to them!

They had seen this pack of wolves with their own eyes. There were eight wolves in total, five big ones and three small ones. The leader was a big gray mottled yellow wolf with a broken tail. They were wandering just outside Linshan Village, and had dragged away the dogs raised by several villagers.

These dogs are raised by the villagers to watch the gates, and they are not very finely raised on weekdays. They rely on the thick fur on their bodies to survive the freezing. During the day, they are tied to the original kennels in the yard, and they are only brought into the house at night. sleep. As a result, before it was dark in the evening, the pack of wolves came and attacked the family dog, killed them and dragged them away.

The villagers didn't dare to go out when they saw wolves with their probes. They watched the dog besieged by a pack of wolves and was bitten to death.

Many people came to Linshan Village to visit relatives, and they also knew that there was a patrol team in Liangjia Village at night. Some people even complained about Liangjia Village, thinking that they drove the wolf to Linshan Village. This made the villagers of Liangjia Village so angry that the wolves only killed a few dogs in Linshan Village. They really killed people here!

Besides, how can it be said that they drove the wolves over? If they can control the wolves, they still need to patrol every day, which is laborious. Linshan Village has the ability to form a patrol team to see if it can drive the wolves back to Liangjia Village.

Liang Xianyue heard about the size of the wolf pack and seemed to understand something. "The new wolf king is the wolf with the broken tail that hurt people, right? When it entered Liangjia Village, it was a wolf alone. It was probably driven out by the wolves. Later, the original wolf king ate poisonous chickens and ducks. After it died, it went back to the wolf pack and became the new wolf king. This is not good, this wolf is so courageous, it dared to enter the village and hurt people by itself, and it even ate human flesh."

Liang Xianyue frowned tightly. screw it up.

Zhen Min walked over with a piece of clothing in her arms: "Don't think about that, there are so many traps in our house, even if the wolves come, they won't be able to get anything good. Come and try the wolf fur cloak I made for you." There are no New Year's goods to buy this year, but there are still new clothes to wear.

Liang Xianyue killed a few more wolves in the space these days, and gathered enough wolf skins to make a cloak.

The style of the cloak was simple, and Zhen Min sewed it up quickly. He also found a fox fur collar and sewed it on the side of the hood. It can't get in, and it feels very smooth, not sticky at all, and it's beautiful besides keeping warm.

After trying the cloak, Liang Xianyue and Zhen Min went to make dumplings. There are two types of stuffing, pork with sauerkraut and eggs with chives. The eggs and sauerkraut bought in the trading market have long since been eaten. This was just changed a few days ago.

Liang Xianyue's family can always come up with new things, and the villagers are no longer surprised. This time Liang Xianyue made some dried oysters to exchange for supplies.

Dried oysters are dried oysters. Liang Xianyue's family took a chisel and several large buckets to the oyster coast. There are plenty of oysters here. You only need to bend down and use a chisel to pry the oysters off and throw them into the bucket.