18

Chapter 18 Planning (1)

During the day, there are suddenly many people who are active outside in the community. The weather has become more severe, and residents have gone out instead. This is not because they are looking for trouble, but because they are struggling to survive in this extremely low temperature.

Liang Xianyue and Zhen Min were packing their luggage at home. The appearance of several robbers made them more determined to return to the countryside. When Liang Kangshi said that he wanted to go out and have a look, both of them were taken aback.

"Let me go with you. Don't look at the crowds outside. The robbers yesterday don't know who they are, and they may not be safe during the day." Liang Xianyue said first.

"I'll go too, there are three of those robbers." Zhen Min worried that the father and daughter would not be able to deal with so many people.

Liang Kangshi just wanted to know more about the situation of other people, and if someone asked in the future, he would be able to tell one, two, three. Otherwise, it would be easy for people to be bored at home and burn the wood in the beam and moon space, but it would be bad to show one's feet without knowing anything about the outside world.

It turned out to be a whole family act together.

When they came to the gate of the community, they saw that although the road had not been cleared to allow vehicles to pass, there was a row of well-trodden paths on the side of the road, which seemed to be stepped on by people coming and going.

Liang Xianyue squinted her eyes because of the glare of the snow, and she saw many people on the side of the road with kitchen knives chopping the branches of street trees. You scrambled for it, and some families even broke out in conflicts.

Water and electricity have been cut off since last night. It was said that the date of heating is almost today, but now no one holds such hope. Some said that the pipes were frozen and cracked, and some said that there was not enough coal. Now it is impossible to use trains to pull cargo boxes from coal-producing cities, so there is neither heating nor power generation.

Realizing that the heating is not coming, the only thing people can do is save themselves. The temperature outside at night is as low as minus 40 degrees. If no heating measures are taken in the house, it will only be minus 20 degrees. Let alone whether a person can fall asleep in such a low temperature, even if he falls asleep, a cold and headache are minor problems, and it is more likely to die directly from hypothermia.

In addition to the furniture at home, where is there any wood that can be burned. Almost everyone focused on the street trees. If there were not enough trees in the community, they went to the road outside to look for them.

While Liang Xianyue's family was standing at the gate of the community for a while, a man passing by suddenly greeted Liang Kangshi. Everyone was wrapped up too tightly. Only the eyes and eyebrows were exposed from the whole body, and they were covered with frost.

It took Liang Kangshi a long time to identify him before he realized that this was someone he knew. The man used Kangshi building materials when decorating his house. The two of them found out that they lived in the same community. They knew each other and would greet each other.

The man was about to walk into the community with a pile of branches on his shoulders. He was puzzled and said, "You are also here to cut trees. Why are you just standing here, and the trees are all snatched away?" Liang Kangshi hurriedly explained: "We got up early

, I cut down a tree in the community, and it was transported to my home just now, and now I just want to see if there are any trees outside that have not been cut down, do I have to go a little farther?" The man shook his head: