28

Chapter 28 Traps (1)

After returning home, Zhen Min and Liang Kangshi were also very concerned about whether they had come up with a solution to the wolves.

"How is it? Have you come up with a solution after discussing it?"

Liang Yanyue shook her head: "I think it's difficult, everyone's hearts

are not in harmony ." A man of high status, what he says can reflect the thoughts of most villagers in the village. Liang Xianyue listened to it for so long, but she didn't feel the determination of everyone to unite and destroy the wolves.

There are big differences. People who live far from the foot of the mountain are less nervous than those whose homes are close to the back mountain. People with high courtyard walls think that nothing will happen to them. Some people think that some people have only the elderly and the sick at home. It's unfair that they don't need to contribute to the fight against wolves.

"Let's figure out a solution first, without waiting for the village to make a unified decision." Liang Xianyue decided to make preparations early and act first.

"You don't want to go up the mountain to fight wolves, do you?" Zhen Min froze and asked in a trembling voice.

"Ah?" Liang Xianyue was stunned, "When did I say that?"

Zhen Min breathed a sigh of relief: "I just watched you practicing swordsmanship and archery these days, and I was afraid that you would be impulsive..." "Then

I I also know how many catties I have, and the arrow just hits the target, so I feel like I am Wu Song?" Liang Xianyue laughed, "I mean, strengthen our yard so that wolves don't come in." After their family left

, The mountains are neither too close nor too far away. But there is a little worry that there is a road that goes around the foot of the mountain, and Liang Xianyue's house is the second house beside this road. If the wolves followed this path, their home would be a little dangerous.

"How else can the yard be strengthened? Can it be covered?" Zhen Min didn't know what to do.

Liang Xianyue wanted to add a cover to the yard at home, but unfortunately, he couldn't contact the construction party who had building materials. "What if the courtyard wall is built higher?"

"It's not easy." Liang Kang shook his head in disapproval. "Guess why no one builds a house in winter? Especially this winter, the cement and bricks are frozen before they come out. Besides, we don't have many bricks in our house. What do we use?" Raise the courtyard wall." Liang Kang paused for a moment, then comforted her, "Our courtyard wall is considered as high as in the entire Liangjia Village, and there are barbed wire on it, which is safe enough." "How can this be called insurance

? Liang Xianyue muttered, "Now the courtyard wall is half-buried by snow. Even with the addition of barbed wire, it is less than two meters. It is not easy for wolves to jump this height.

" It would be nice to have the ability to build buildings in reality, Liang Xianyue thought regretfully, she couldn't think of a better way to strengthen the defense of her home for a while, so she had to go to pesticides to soak the meat first.

It snowed heavily until night. The family of three looked out of the window after dinner. The sky was dark. An outdoor camp light was lit at home, but it was not very bright. The lights are too bright.

With the dim light of the outdoor camp lights through the window, Liang Xianyue saw the large snowflakes falling heavily in the sky. When she came back in the afternoon, the snowflakes could still be swirled in the air by the wind, and the snowflakes had already tangled up before they landed. Big group, straight down.