67

Chapter 67 Spring Solstice

When the weather gets cold in winter, everyone stays at home, and there are not so many people visiting. Liang Xianyue is also very idle recently, the crops grown on the island are not yet mature, so he fiddles with food at home in different ways every day. The old duck soup with sour radish last time was very popular, and every time Liang Xianyue passed the duck house, he would look at the ducks with extremely hot eyes.

After having time, Liang Xianyue also tried to unlock new recipes in the cooking stove that is convenient for making food. In addition to the toasted bread, millet cakes, and fried fish nuggets they had already tried, they also tried shrimp and seagull eggs as raw materials. Shrimp Baked Egg, Squid Wrapped in Flour Fried Calamari, Mushroom Stewed Chicken Made of Straw Mushroom and Poultry...

Liang Xianyue originally wanted to try more combinations, but unfortunately there was not enough flour in hand, and the cooking stove only The flour that can be grown from sea island seeds is only more than one hundred servings in total, but it is the most frequently used ingredient in recipes, which is not enough at all. Try more foods that don't require flour first.

Other ingredients on the island are not as uniform and neutral as flour, and can be perfectly combined with most ingredients. Liang Xianyue put the fish and seaweed together into the cooking stove, and a black lump came out, which was inedible at all, and even the two kinds of seafood couldn't be mixed together casually.

A single ingredient can never go wrong, just like the seafood that Liang Xianyue is most likely to get. She has eaten all kinds of grilled fish, grilled crabs and grilled shrimps these days. When you are tired and come back from the sea, you just need to stuff all the ingredients into the cooking stove and you can eat.

But sometimes I also want to eat dishes with rich ingredients, like the seafood vermicelli pot he is going to make today.

Going out to catch the sea in the morning, today's tide is not strong, the harvest is not rich, but it is fresh and there are many kinds, which makes Liang Xianyue come up with the idea of ​​making a seafood vermicelli stew.

The method of seafood vermicelli stew is very simple. Liang Xianyue was too lazy to fry the ingredients, so he cut half of the hot pot base. He chose the hot pot base without spicy oil, because Liang Xianyue wanted to add Zhen Min's homemade garlic chili sauce. A batch of peppers were planted in the yard of the island, most of which were dried and ground to make chili powder, and some were picked out to make hot sauce.

After the seasoning melted in the water, Liang Xianyue began to add various side dishes, onions, cabbage hearts, potato chips, and several kinds of seafood prepared by Liang Xianyue. When it is half-cooked, add clams, shrimp and small abalone.

The bright red soup is bubbling, the clams on the top open their mouths quickly, and the color of the vermicelli gradually becomes transparent. This pot of seafood vermicelli is ready to cook!

The vermicelli is tender, the abalone is strong, and the clams are delicious. Liang Xianyue's meal of this extravagant seafood vermicelli pot is very enjoyable. He would hesitate to add an extra clam when ordering takeout on weekdays, but now he can add it without any scruples. All kinds of fresh seafood, if the pot is not too small to fit, she can't wait to add some good ingredients!

———

Just when Liang Xianyue kept her ears to the outside world and was thinking about all kinds of delicacies. Someone came to her and asked her if she was interested in tutoring some children in the village whose parents were willing to pay for their tuition.

It turned out that one of the villagers' parents had nothing to do at home in winter and wanted to test and teach their children literacy. The children in the village have not been to school since last winter. The villager's child also went to the fourth grade of elementary school, but he didn't open the book for a year, and even forgot many basic words. This can make parents very anxious. In the current situation, even though they don't expect their children to succeed by studying, they can't raise an illiterate one.