61

Chapter 61 Sandstorm

When the agreed date for exchanging supplies came, Liang Xianyue woke up in the morning, opened the curtains and was stunned.

The sky was still clear yesterday, but today there is a cloudy yellow outside the window. The strong wind blows violently on the ground, rolling up the sand and gravel on the ground, and those tiny gravels hit the glass, making a rustling sound. Even without opening the window, Liang Xianyue could imagine the choking smell of sand outside.

"Mom, when did it become like this outside?" Liang Xianyue asked Zhen Min, she slept well yesterday and didn't hear the sound of the wind blowing.

"Three or four o'clock in the middle of the night." Zhen Min was not sure about the exact time, "You change into thicker clothes later, the temperature has cooled down today." "Oh, good.

" Outside.

She suddenly remembered that today was the time to exchange supplies, and she felt bad: "Will the grain base send vehicles to transport supplies in this weather today?" It hurts so much on the face that I can hardly breathe. And I can't see clearly a few meters away, how can I send a car down in this kind of weather." "

That's really bad."

The reason for the sandstorm is very obvious. There is a lack of precipitation for months, the ground is already dry, and last year and this year everyone cut down too many trees to survive the severe winter, the vegetation coverage has been greatly reduced, and it has never appeared in the past few decades. Ancheng, which was in sandstorm weather, also encountered a sandstorm with such low visibility and such strong wind.

In such weather, I dare not go out at all, so I can only stay at home. Even though the doors and windows were closed tightly, Liang Xianyue could faintly smell a smell of earth. The only apricot tree left in the house was swaying in the strong wind, and the sand and gravel hit the leaves, making a fine sound.

"Will the apricots be scraped off?" There was only such a fruit tree left in the house, and there were still a few apricots on it that were not yet ripe. I thought about picking them in a few days, but in the end there was another sandstorm.

"Isn't there a lot of fruit trees planted on the island? Sooner or later you will be able to eat fruit." Zhen Min comforted her.

"Those fruit trees are still too young. They haven't grown fruit this year, and I don't think so next year. Only grapes are our hope. Although they only produced two or three clusters this year, I think they are growing well. They should be able to bear more fruit next year." Come."

It's so hard to eat some fruit.

The fruit trees that can bear fruit are too large to be transplanted, and the fruit tree seedlings will take several years to grow. When Liang Xianyue is craving fruit, he can only eat more cucumbers and tomatoes, and then dig out the dried fruit he bought before and eat two pieces.

Liang Xianyue stood in front of the window and stared at the muddy yellow world for a while, then turned her head and saw Zhen Min playing with a bag of dried pears, with a small handful of poria cocos beside her.

Seeing Liang Xianyue Wang approaching, Zhen Min explained: "I went out in the morning, and my throat is not feeling well now, I will make some dried Poria cocos pear soup later, let's all drink some.

" Wear a mask when you go out in the future, it should be better."

When people are exposed to sand and dust, the dust may carry various toxic chemicals or bacteria into the human body, causing various diseases. If it is a person whose respiratory tract is not healthy enough, the symptoms will be more serious, and the occurrence of sandstorms cannot be simply regarded as dust choking.