82

Chapter 82 The Thief

The third day following the convoy.

Liang Xianyue, who had a comfortable rest in the space all night, woke up early, and walked to the kitchen refreshed, and saw that Zhen Min, who got up earlier, was already preparing breakfast.

She remembered that it was their turn to cook today.

Liang Xianyue saw that the light on the cooking pot was off, so she went up to open the lid, but it was empty inside.

She wondered: "Didn't you agree to eat salted duck eggs with white porridge this morning? Why haven't you cooked the porridge yet, why don't I go wash the rice now?" She has a cassette stove and can cook without a fire, so she has this excuse , Liang Xianyue was able to take cooked food out of the space in a fair manner, saying that he cooked it with a cassette oven in the car.

Zhen Min vigorously shook the jar in her hand: "I thought about it, but I don't want to drink porridge anymore."

She frowned when she thought of this: "I went to empty the sewage from washing dishes last night, and I heard a few people discussing our porridge. . Said that we always cook with a fire and never eat rattan powder." It

is really not a good thing to be watched. Although he tried to keep a low profile along the way, he still attracted the attention of caring people.

"So let's eat this in the morning." Zhen Min opened the jar and poured out the dark yellow powder inside.

"Mom, where did you get the rattan powder?" Liang Xianyue immediately leaned over to have a look. She has seen this powder countless times in the past few days, isn't it the most popular food in the base - rattan powder?

"Try it." Zhen Min said with a smile.

At first, she really thought it was rattan powder, but after careful consideration, Liang Xianyue realized that the pile of powder in front of her was probably not unpalatable rattan powder, but just about the same in appearance. Otherwise, they would be fools if they left the good food aside and went to eat dry and bitter vine powder just to gossip about a few people.

She picked some with the tip of a spoon and popped them into her mouth. The powder without water is of course not tasty, but Liang Xianyue still tasted a hint of sweetness and pumpkin in it.

"I made it with yam powder and pumpkin powder and added a little smashed dried vegetable powder. Does it look exactly the same as rattan powder?"

Liang Xianyue nodded: "At first glance, I really think it's rattan powder."

Zhen Min smiled immediately: "I've had this idea for a long time. But if no one pays attention to us, they won't really take it out to eat. This is mixed with water. Make it into a paste, and it's not bad for breakfast."

She pointed to the steel basin turned upside down on one side: "You take off the covered basin, and I steamed an egg custard for you inside."

Liang Xianyue left the space When I got back to the car, it was still daylight, and I could already hear the sound of many people walking outside. Hot water was also delivered at this time. After Liang Xianyue's two days of experience with the team, the team usually started after the hot water was delivered for about half an hour.

Zhen Min called everyone out on purpose, and scooped out the yam powder disguised as rattan powder. Because she had said hello in advance, no one showed any doubts, and went straight to fetch the hot water with the bowl filled with yam powder.

Liang Kangshi stood among the crowd receiving water, watching the people in front pour some cold water into the bowl first, then poured the hot water from the vat in front of the security guard Song Hongshen, then raised his head and swallowed the liquid made from a bowl of rattan powder. After eating, I asked for some hot water, filled the thermos cup I brought with me, and rinsed the dirty bowl. The water that rinsed the bowl was not wasted, and I drank it all, and I ate breakfast like this It's over.