65

Chapter 65

The sandstorm that lasted for several weeks was over, and when the cloudy curtain before people's eyes was lifted, it had already come from early autumn to late autumn. Liang Xianyue and Ji Mingcen were walking on the mountain road, the grass leaves on the roadside were already withered and yellow, they set off early, the dewdrops on the grass leaves had not yet dried up, and the fabric of their trousers was stained dark as they walked.

Xiao Hei followed closely behind the two, stopping from time to time to look around vigilantly.

This road has been walked by villagers going up the mountain too many times, and the grass on the side of the road has been trampled in a mess. In addition to the traces of branches being dragged, there are many fallen leaves on the mountain road. It was the villagers who dragged a whole tree. Leaves that fell off when I got home.

Liang Xianyue stepped on these leaves, making a rustling sound.

Speaking of which, this is the first time that Xiao Hei has left the vicinity of his home and came to the forest for the first time. He also feels that everything is very novel. From time to time, he sticks his nose into the grass and shakes his head. After a while, he hides in the grass The insects that chirped in the grass jumped out and fell into other grass.

Ji Mingcen broke a branch for Liang Xianyue to make a walking stick. The road they are walking now has been formed and there is no danger. When they reach the depths of the mountain forest, the place covered by fallen leaves is likely to be a deep pothole.

They chatted along the way.

Liang Xianyue said: "I didn't know that you ran into a place so deep in the forest by yourself, otherwise I should have told you in advance. Last year, the wolves in the mountains ran out and killed people in our village, and finally the government sent people to beat them to death." Yes. A very big wolf seems to have run away, and we didn't find its body, so you must be careful when you go up the mountain."

Ji Mingcen shook his head: "I didn't see any big beasts when I came, just looked at I came across a hornet's nest and walked away."

There was probably a wild wolf that hadn't been caught in the back mountain, and people in several nearby villages knew about it, but there was no other way, and they had to go up the mountain to cut firewood. However, I haven't heard anyone say that I have encountered this wolf in such a long time. Maybe everyone's frequent activities in the back mountain drove the wolf back to the deep mountain.

"Is that why you brought it?" Ji Mingcen looked down at Xiao Hei, who held his head up and was full of energy.

Liang Xianyue glanced sadly at Xiao Hei, who raised his head and licked the dew on the bushes and branches by the roadside, how could he bear such a heavy task, he was just a little fool.

"I can't count on it," Liang Xianyue patted her bag and lowered her voice, "I have a gun, so I won't be afraid even if I meet that wolf. Wolves, there is no need to set up so many traps at home this winter."

Liang Xianyue called Xiao Hei over: "I just hope that it can give us an early warning before the wolf appears, and its nose is much smarter than ours."

Walking Walking, Liang Xianyue stopped in front of a huge umbrella-shaped shrub with dense branches and a taupe trunk with a deep luster. There are clusters of black fruits on the high crown of the tree, and the balls and small beads are crowded together.

"Elderberry." Ji Mingcen stood behind Liang Xianyue.

"Yes." Liang Xianyue saw that the elderberries in the lower part of this tall bush had all been picked, and this place was not far from Liangjia Village, and the nearby trees had all been cut down early, leaving only this tree. Elderberry stands here.