9

Chapter 9 Cotton

Liang Xianyue moved the milk powder into her own car, and together with Liang Kangshi put down the rear seat, and stuffed the electric car into it.

Liang Kangshi suddenly said: "One year your Uncle Huang gave me a sea pole. I have to go home and look for it. Now I need it." "You guys are quite

leisurely. When did you go fishing?"

Liang Kangshi grinned. Said: "I didn't go to the sea, I went to the reservoir. It didn't take long for someone to come over and thought they were here to catch us. Later, I found out that the man came to tell us not to go into the water, and we can fish before the fishing ban."

Liang Xianyue laughed: "Then why are you two running away? If you don't become thieves, you will feel guilty."

Today All the materials in the plan have been bought. Liang Xianyue and Liang Kangshi are going to the building materials store now. The underground storage room in the island space has been built. We have to put the rice and flour in the building materials store into the space. The supplier is coming to deliver the goods, and there is no room for so many things in the store.

After arriving at the store, Liang Kangshi asked Liang Xianyue to put it away first, and he went to a nearby plumbing store to buy a water heater.

"I will put it in a house on an island in the future."

It's strange to buy a water heater without help installing it, but the owner and Liang Kangshi's shop are on the same street, and they both know each other. It is too troublesome to install. What's more, he can pretend to be himself, trying to persuade the boss to give him a cheaper price.

The boss gave him 300 yuan cheaper and asked someone to help him move to the building materials store. At this time, Liang Xianyue had already collected all the grain and oil.

As soon as the clerk left, Liang Xianyue took the water heater into the space with his back foot.

Liang Kangshi looked at the little balance in the bank card, and asked, "Is there anything important we haven't bought?"

Liang Xianyue thought for a moment, and said, "Seeds, I haven't seen a seed store in the wholesale market. "

Liang Kangshi nodded to show that he understood: "I'll go back to the village tomorrow to tidy up the yard. The ordered coal will be delivered, so I can just buy it at the seed shop I met on the way." It is his own business to unload the coal in the yard and send the coal to the warehouse. When Liang Kang came home, he didn't want to transport all the coal to the warehouse by himself. The main reason was that there was snow in the yard before, and it probably melted in the warmer weather these two days. Liang Kangshi wondered if he could find a large piece of canvas or plastic sheeting to cover it, and if it was not possible, he could use corn stalks to cover it.

After the discussion, the father and daughter drove their cars towards home. On the way, I received a call from Zhen Min, saying that I bought too much cotton and couldn't fit it in the car, and asked them to come and help alone.

Liang Xianyue volunteered to find Zhen Min, and taking advantage of the fact that there were no cameras nearby, she quickly put everything in the car into the space.

When they arrived at the appointed place, Zhen Min's car was really full, the bags were taking up space, and the clothes he bought were packed with large pieces of cloth and piled high on the roof of the car. There is the largest storage box in the trunk, which is full of shoes that have been thrown away from the shoe box.

As soon as Zhen Min saw Liang Xianyue, she said: "Winter clothes take up too much space, and the car was full without even buying a few pieces. I have gone back and forth between the clothing market and home several times. Yueyue, first Move these cotton and cotton cloths to your car."