88

Chapter 88

On weekends, Huang Yifeng, his wife and Ji Mingcen went to Liang Xianyue's farm to help.

Liang Xianyue drove everyone around the farm. In fact, there is nothing to visit, except that the building area looks decent, and the rest of the place is just empty space as far as the eye can see.

However, the size of the farm still shocked Huang Yifeng deeply, "This land has more than 100 mu, Yueyue, you are now a big landlord!"

Liang Xianyue smiled and shook his head: "Our farm is relatively small. It's so big that even the few of us can't handle it. And the total area is more than 140 mu, and there is a forest, creek and buildings inside, and there is not so much land that can be cultivated, only more than 90 mu."

"What do you want to plant?" Yi Jun asked curiously.

"Plant 30 mu of wheat, 50 mu of corn, and 10 mu of pasture."

"Ten mu of pasture?" Huang Yifeng was very surprised. "There are only a few sheep, and you want to plant ten mu of pasture for them to eat?"

Yi Jun Seeing the corners of Liang Xianyue's mouth raised, Huang Yifeng knew that Huang

Yifeng had made a joke: "How is it possible? You think it through before you speak." other farms are probably not willing to use the arable land to grow pasture, and Yueyue's pasture might be able to sell for a good price." Ji Mingcen thought for a moment, then said.

"I have this idea, but it's also because the land where pasture is planted is too barren, so I want to plant grass and raise the land first."

Liang Xianyue's family has also carefully studied what crops to plant on the cultivated land. To be honest, the farm land has been abandoned for many years, coupled with the impact of natural disasters in the past few years, it is really not fertile.

So Liang Xianyue made a decision. She released the soil dug from the island, and spread the soft and fertile soil evenly over the field with a tractor equipped with a rake. After such an operation, a layer of more than ten centimeters of soil was covered on the barren soil layer.

Digging in the island is very simple, Liang Xianyue doesn't even have to bend his waist, just stare at the progress bar. It took her two days to dig the soil, but the leveling of the soil has not yet been completed, and it is already visible to the naked eye that there is no way to renovate all the land on the farm before spring plowing.

Liang Xianyue's plan is to transform the 30 mu of land that was originally intended to be planted with wheat into fertile land with deep soil before sowing the seeds this year. Other places either grow corn, which does not require much soil, or rely on grass to grow the land.

After Liang Xianyue led everyone around the farm, as soon as they returned to the house, they saw smoke rising from a corner of the yard.

It was a bread kiln built by Liang Kangshi with the red bricks, cement and stones left by the construction team. He repeatedly studied the video materials downloaded by Liang Xianyue, collected yellow mud, dry straw and beer bottles, adjusted several times, and finally succeeded in making a traditional firewood bread kiln.

The finished bread kiln is a big one. The base is a table one meter square and 80 centimeters high. It looks similar to an ordinary stove and has the same function. Burning wood for heating here provides heat. Above the base is a hemispherical "oven" made of mud and straw, with an arched hole in the middle, from which food is put in. There is a chimney on one side of this hemispherical "oven", from which the fireworks that Liang Xianyue and the others saw from a distance came out.