80

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 80 Preparations (Seven thousand nutrient solution plus more)

In order to confirm whether the convoy went to Tacheng for other purposes, Liang Xianyue made a special trip to the vegetable base to meet her aunt and cousin.

"Have you heard about this too? The team has also recruited people here, and no one is willing to sign up. The final candidate will be determined by drawing lots." Zhen Li was very grateful when she talked about this, "Fortunately, Weiwei and I were not selected. , Those who were drawn almost fainted from crying, who would have thought of going to such a far place, even though they only said that they would be back after a few months, they didn't want to go back and forth." She looked up and saw Liang Xianyue's serious

face , carefully asked: "Yueyue, what's the matter with you? Is there any problem with the convoy?"

Liang Xianyue looked around for the next four weeks, pulled Zhen Li to a corner where there was no surveillance, and said in a low voice: "It's okay. It's that simple."

Zhen Li also became nervous when she led her: "Isn't it just to support Tacheng? What else is there?"

Liang Xianyue couldn't just say that he expected the rising sea level to flood Ancheng, so he made an excuse: "There is a leader surnamed Zhong in the base. He has been to our Liangjia Village before. I helped him a little. This time he asked someone to remind me that I had better go to Tacheng with the convoy. The entire base in Ancheng may They're all going to Tacheng, this time it's just the first batch of vanguard troops."

"Why?" Zhen Li asked puzzled.

Seeing Liang Xianyue put her finger on her lips, she lowered her voice and repeated: "Well , what are we going to do when we move to Tacheng?" It's not far away. Before natural disasters, the news always reported rising sea levels, and now I'm afraid it's really coming."

Zhen Li opened her mouth wide: "Rising sea levels? Are we going to be submerged?"

She was in a daze for a while, It was only then that Liang Xianyue's words were connected together. "The leader surnamed Zhong told you. I know a leader surnamed Zhong. Last year, he and the general manager of the base came to us to distribute condolences. I think he is a big leader. If he said it, then It shouldn't be wrong."

Seeing that her aunt believed her, Liang Xianyue revealed their family's plan: "We want to go to Tacheng with the first convoy. The population of Tacheng is small, and those who go there might be able to get a job sooner." Zhen

Li She stomped her feet: "Oh, I just signed up to go to Tacheng at that time! I can go with you!" She took two steps in place, unwilling to give up like this, turned around and said, "I'll ask again, Can I change the list now?"

Liang Xianyue watched as Zhen Li hurried to the office building of the vegetable base. She and Tian Wei are not as free as Liang Xianyue's family, they can leave if they want. She has the position of a mid-level agricultural technician. Even if the base moves to Tacheng, she still needs to grow vegetables and food. Zhen Li, a full-time employee, has a secure position. She still has to listen to the base's arrangements and cannot let her own way. Ideas come.

When Zhen Li came back, she had a sad expression on her face: "They said that the list has been drawn up and can't be changed." But Zhen Li didn't make the trip in vain, and found out the departure time of the convoy, which is the first of next month.