78

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 78 Leave

The medicinal materials brought back from Wu Jiutao were quite a lot, because they were brought from the medicine shop, and the types of medicinal materials were very uniform, but the amount was not too much when spread out. Especially the few medicines that Wu Jiutao took out for everyone to drink, only a little bit left, no wonder the boiled medicine is getting thinner and thinner.

There were also a lot of medicinal materials because they got them in a hurry, several types were mixed together, and Liang Xianyue had to pick them out and reclassify them slowly. But although it was a bit troublesome, she also got a lot of precious medicinal materials, including a small box of saffron, several pieces of Eucommia and a fairly large ginseng.

First, she solved the deceitful "Doctor Wu", and then got the medicinal materials and food. Liang Xianyue's day was quite smooth, but bad things followed.

Maybe it was the news that I took more than forty catties of grain home the day before and spread in the village, and a thief actually wanted to enter Liang Xianyue's house to steal things at night.

Knowing that the walls of Liang Xianyue's house were high, he had the experience to move the ladder, but it was a pity that Xiao Hei noticed it before climbing over the barbed wire, and Xiao Hei woke up Liang Xianyue's family by barking. The thief ran away like hell, and even the ladder fell outside the wall.

This is simply too arrogant! You know, although thieves came out frequently in winter, they stole things outside the yard, like potatoes in the cellar, or coal in the warehouse. It was different if you wanted to steal food, you had to go inside the house.

Liang Xianyue felt horrified at the thought of someone sneaking into her home in the dark and digging through the cupboards. What made her even more annoyed was that this person had a clear goal, and it was obvious that he came for the food she just brought back yesterday. In such a short period of time, the news could only spread in the village, and it was definitely the hands of the villagers!

Now there are not many families left in the village. They have been in the same village for many years, and they may be related by relatives, so they also have such an idea.

Liang Xianyue thought that this was going too far, but a few days later, this person would make a comeback and visit in the middle of the night again. After waking Xiao Hei up, he knew that he couldn't steal their house, so he threw several stones into the yard as if venting his anger, and almost smashed the window glass.

It's disgusting!

Liang Xianyue angrily wanted to use the night watch to catch this man, but she didn't wait for him to come again after staying up for several days. As a result, she lost her mind during the day and finally gave up the idea of ​​night watch.

But the thief knew he couldn't succeed, so he stopped coming to Liang Xianyue's house. Instead, other people in the village heard that things had either been stolen, or that they hadn't succeeded, and stones had been thrown and windows smashed.

Everyone thought it was done by fellow villagers, and they didn't even feel at ease when they went out to find supplies. They are looking for things outside, and the old, weak, sick and disabled are left at home. If they find that all the things in the house are lost when they return home, wouldn't the gain outweigh the loss?

Suspicion of neighbors and stealing axes has happened several times, and there will be estrangement between neighbors, and even enemies. Anyway, the communication between villagers in Liangjia Village is getting less and less, and they don't move around much on weekdays.