83

Chapter 83

Once there was a thief, Liang Xianyue could clearly feel that the convoy was no longer peaceful.

I don't know if it's because they discovered the rule that as long as you don't get caught stealing things, you won't be punished, or maybe those who got stolen things were dissatisfied and planned to steal them back. In just two days, there were four more The trunk of the car was broken into.

But this time there was no heavy rain to cover up the sound, but two people were caught. Song Hongshen made a report and drove them out of the convoy.

However, Liang Xianyue found that their cars were still following the convoy not too far away, but there was no way to do it. Although they were expelled from the convoy in name, the road was here, so they had to let them go.

Every night when resting, Liang Xianyue and his group's four cars were parked together, and two tents, one large and one small, were set up in the middle. After sleeping in the car for so long, their backs couldn't stand it. I put several plasters on my lower back, otherwise it would be difficult for me to sit. Although it is a bit troublesome, it is much more comfortable to sleep in a tent.

It doesn't matter if there is no one in the car, so two people take turns to watch the night in the small tent every day. The sound of prying the trunk is actually very loud, and you can hear it clearly in the tent, so you are not afraid of someone stealing things.

Originally, I just wanted to keep one person on vigil so that everyone else could have a good rest. After several attempts, I found that it was too easy for one person to fall asleep all night, so I changed it to two people, one for the first half of the night and the other for the second half of the night.

The electronic watch on her wrist beeped twice, and Liang Xianyue, who was already asleep, opened her eyes.

There was a small charcoal basin beside her, and the charcoal fire was flickering, which not only illuminated the interior of the small tent, but also brought warmth.

Ji Mingcen was putting boiled water into a thermos. Seeing Liang Xianyue wake up, he stopped what he was doing. "Did I wake you up?"

"No," Liang Xianyue shook her head, "I'm asleep."

She sat up from her sleeping bag, and was about to ask Jiming Cen to go to bed. A clean big bowl.

"Eat supper?"

"Cooking now? Is it too troublesome?" Liang Xianyue hesitated.

"It's okay, it's very simple. All you need is hot water." Ji Mingcen said mysteriously.

Just need hot water? Do you want instant noodles? Liang Xianyue thought so, the smell of instant noodles could float tens of meters in the wind, even if they had a tent, it would disperse.

Thinking that Ji Mingcen would not do such a publicity thing, Liang Xianyue didn't ask again.

Ji Mingcen took out a bag of small noodles, poured them into the bowls of two people, scooped up two spoonfuls of homemade sauce, and took off the hot water pot on the charcoal basin.

The boiling water was poured into the bowl, and the sauce was washed away and turned into a brownish red soup. Ji Mingcen found two lids to press on the bowl, and said to Liang Xianyue, "Simmer for ten minutes."

This kind of food seems to use the principle of instant noodles, "What is this?" asked with interest.

"Chess pieces noodles." Ji Mingcen explained, "Add salt to the dough, knead it and flatten it, cut into small cubes like this, cook it and dry it, it can be stored for a long time. When you want to eat it, soak it in hot water for a while and it will be cooked."