72

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 72 Mad Dog

Since I plan to settle down in this barber shop tonight, there is no rush to move the supplies I found. The kitchen is small, and it's not troublesome to look through it alone, so Liang Xianyue asked Ji Mingcen to look elsewhere and stay here alone.

Liang Xianyue took out the cooking oil, soy sauce and a few bags of salt that she found earlier and put them on the kitchen counter, while she continued to search for other things in the cupboard.

Bending down to open the cabinet door, there are some rotten potatoes in the cabinet here, a black mass, but it has dried out after a long time, and the smell is not very strong. Liang Xianyue wanted to reach over the pile of rotten potatoes to get the contents, but saw more than a dozen worms came out of the rotten potatoes and went straight to Liang Xianyue's feet.

She closed the cupboard door with a bang, retreated decisively out of the kitchen, turned her head into the bedroom, found two pieces of cloth to wrap her shoes, made a simple shoe cover, took out rubber gloves and a mask from her bag and put them on , and then returned to the kitchen.

Enduring the nausea, I took out all the things in the cabinet. Inside was half a can of salt and pepper peanuts, which already had a musty smell and could not be eaten. A roll of plastic wrap just opened, the plastic wrap has no shelf life, but there are many bugs in this cabinet, thinking that the plastic wrap may be crawled by bugs, Liang Xianyue has no way to persuade herself to keep this bag of plastic wrap. The bags of pickled mustard had swelled, Liang Xianyue glanced at them and skipped over.

In another corner of the cabinet, Liang Xianyue found the most valuable thing - a bag of rice noodles.

This bag of rice noodles was well packaged, weighing three catties, divided into three bundles and packed in sealed bags. This dried rice flour, like vermicelli, can be stored for several years.

In this small kitchen, Liang Xianyue did not find the kind of rice and noodle buckets used at home, but when he opened a soy milk powder jar, he saw a few scattered grains of rice inside.

According to the situation in the bedroom, Liang Xianyue can roughly infer that this should be a place where a single woman lives, and only one person lives there. Of course, there is no need to prepare a large-sized rice bucket, but just use a jar to store rice.

There was already a thick layer of dust in the house, and it seemed that no one had visited it for a long time. Maybe the people who lived here hurriedly packed their bags and moved to the shelter, but somehow they didn't come back.

After looking through the kitchen, Liang Xianyue went to the bathroom and found some unopened toothbrushes and toothpaste. There were only two or three pieces of soap, half a bucket of laundry detergent, and toilet paper stuffed under the sink cabinet, which made Liang Xianyue overjoyed.

Everything in their house must be saved, because they are in a hurry when stockpiling supplies, and they don't even have a week, and they can't calculate how much every kind of odds and ends will be consumed in the future, so it's inevitable that some will buy more Yes, but some are missing. Therefore, whenever he meets daily necessities that can be used, as long as they can continue to be used, Liang Xianyue will accept them all, regardless of whether he has opened the seal or not.

Every room in this barber shop was inspected by Liang Xianyue, even the bed board was lifted to see if there was anything usable underneath, and after confirming that there was no other valuable thing to be found, Liang Xianyue was ready to go to other places. place to look.