10

Chapter 10 Snowfall

Liang Xianyue pushed the shopping cart in the supermarket, and there were already a lot of personal care and cleaning products such as soap, laundry detergent, shampoo, toothpaste, etc. in the shopping cart.

Passing by the seasoning section, Liang Xianyue put another ten cans of Laoganma into the shopping cart, and the shelf behind her turned around was the pickled mustard section, and she bought more than a dozen bags of every kind Liang Xianyue had tasted and thought it tasted good .

There are instant food products such as Lantern Festival, dumplings, wontons, etc. in the freezer, and an ice cream counter on the other side. Looking at these, Liang Xianyue thought about the idea of ​​buying a freezer.

There was no frozen meat in the materials they prepared. At the beginning, they planned to raise some chickens, ducks, cattle and sheep in the island space, and they also thought that the frozen meat would not last long. But the solar power generation panels have already been ordered, and Liang Xianyue feels that there is still enough power generation, which can fully support several freezers.

If nothing else happens, the first natural disaster they will face is blizzard and cold winter, but summer will always come, and it is very hot and dry. If they can eat an ice cream, how comfortable it would be.

Liang Xianyue searched the price online, and found that a freezer with a large capacity only costs about 2,000 yuan. With tens of thousands of yuan in her hand, she couldn't help but be moved.

After checking out at the supermarket, she went directly to the third floor where home appliances were sold, and quickly selected a freezer with high cost performance. She bought two at once and asked the clerk to put them in the car.

Liang Xianyue then went to the largest ice cream wholesaler in the city. Few people came to wholesale ice cream in autumn, so Liang Xianyue received a warm reception. The types and prices of ice cream in small cities are very approachable. Most of them cost one or two yuan. Liang Xianyue chose ice cream worth about 1,000 yuan. Only a small part of the ice cream was slightly more expensive because of the real ingredients. I bought more than 600 pieces and packed three boxes full.

With the ice cream in the car, Liang Xianyue couldn't go shopping anymore. She had to go home quickly and put the ice cream in her newly bought freezer.

Before returning home, Zhen Min called and said that the photovoltaic panels had been delivered to the store, and told her to come and collect them when she had time.

The weather is surprisingly warm today, unlike the snow that fell a few days ago, it seems like winter is coming. No matter how it is today, it will be nearly 20 degrees, and Liang Xianyue feels her back is sweating in her coat.

Pedestrians along the road didn't seem to expect the weather to be so warm all of a sudden. They took off their cotton-padded jackets and hung them in their arms.

On the road section without surveillance and vehicles, Liang Xianyue has already put most of the things she bought into the space, and finally only carried two shopping bags from the supermarket upstairs.

After returning home, Liang Xianyue took out both freezers and plugged them in. When the two large freezers were placed side by side, the space in the house suddenly became narrow. Liang Xianyue lifted the box and dumped all the ice cream into the freezer. Three big boxes of ice cream filled a freezer and there was still a small half box left, Liang Xianyue stuffed the half box of ice cream into the freezer of the refrigerator at home. She was going to store some meat in the empty freezer.

Today's temperature is indeed abnormally warm compared to the previous few days, but it is actually the normal temperature that should have been this season. Liang Xianyue was not optimistic that everything was back to normal and Blizzard would not come again.