60

Chapter 60

In order to achieve the effect of exercising and exhausting the body, Liang Xianyue did not ride an electric bike at all when going out this time. And since Daqing couldn't fit into the front basket, the electric bike couldn't carry two dogs either.

There was no one else on the island except Liang Xianyue, but she still kept the two dogs on a leash. Although the number of wild beasts here has decreased a lot under Liang Xianyue's hunting, occasionally one or two will appear sporadically. Xiao Hei and Da Qing ran wildly and bumped into the wild beasts, and Liang Xianyue may not have time to rush to help. Fortunately, she has great strength now, and she can even hold two big dogs. Moreover, although Xiao Hei and Da Qing have their own naughtiness, they are still very obedient on the whole, and they will not rush forward by their temper.

All the way to the beach with two dogs. The sea breeze is blowing, and there is no cloud in the sky. The blue sky meets the vast sea. Sky.

Liang Xianyue walked on the beach, occasionally a little light reflected in the fine sand, it was the light of broken shells under the sun. There were few wild animals on the seashore, so Liang Xianyue let the two dogs play nearby, and took out a fishing rod to fish by herself.

The bait she uses now is no longer the fresh meat bait she used to use. Liang Xianyue has caught an unknown number of wild boars, and now it takes a long time to find one in the forest. Just not long ago, I explored a new mine and got a lot of ore.

One iron ingot + one aluminum ingot can make ten metal baits. The advantage of metal baits is that they can be used repeatedly. One bait can be reused 3-5 times before it is damaged. Liang Xianyue didn't bring the birch bark boat out today, so she could only step into the water wearing rain boots, and cast the hook into the deeper sea as much as possible.

The fish resources in the coastal waters are not as rich as those in the deep sea. Liang Xianyue cast a few rods and caught three or four palm-sized small fish. When he was fishing in a boat before, Liang Xianyue caught the small fish and threw it back into the sea Yes, the fish is too small, there is not much meat left after removing the scales and internal organs, and it is troublesome to eat.

It's different now, anyway, regardless of whether the fish is large or small, it will make the same food in the cooking stove. The cooking stove just swallowed her a big pumpkin a few days ago and made a small honey pumpkin pie, so she should also take advantage of it here and use small fish instead of big fish as ingredients.

Liang Xianyue also caught some snails. One was the bell snail, which was very big, about the size of Liang Xianyue's fist. It was a very regular conical shape, and the color was grayish brown or reddish. The inside of the bell snail's shell mouth is very delicate and moist, with a pearl-like luster.

Zhong snails are also edible snails. Liang Xianyue plans to take out the meat of the snails and then use a brush to clean the whole snails and put them in his conch collection.

There is also a kind of snail called yellowish sickle jade snail, which looks a bit like an escargot, with a thin shell and no special color decoration on it. The whole is gray and yellowish-brown. It can be eaten, but there is no collection of the shell. worth it.

I also caught some inedible things, some strange-looking seaweeds, and a black mollusk with irregular protrusions all over its body. Liang Xianyue threw it back into the sea again.

When the fishing was almost done, Liang Xianyue put away the fishing rod. Although there are still a lot of baits, you can't eat so many fish at a time. The sea is here and you won't run away with long legs. It's good to catch again next time you want to eat.