76

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 76

A few days later, when the dark clouds covered the sky, people who had already been accustomed to acid rain took out raincoats or various self-made coverings and put them on, waiting and waiting. Snow.

A snow in May.

Before the eruption of the submarine volcano that most people don't know, the temperature has already exceeded 0 degrees, and the vegetation has begun to twig. Now not only the temperature is retreating, but it is even snowing.

The search team in the center of Ancheng stopped between the various floors. They didn't pay much attention to it at first. Now that it is below zero, it is natural for it to snow. At worst, when looking for supplies for a while, see if I can find some suitable clothes to wear. But after the snow fell for a while, they had to notice the abnormality of the snow.

There was no clearness after the snow, and there was a foul smell in the air, which was more pungent than the smell that evaporated after the acid rain, making people cover their mouths and noses and retreat. After a thin layer of snow had accumulated on the ground, many people noticed that the snow was not the usual white and flawless color, but a layer of gray.

No wonder it felt extraordinarily dark when the snow fell just now. It wasn't because the clouds were too thick, but because the sky was filled with gray and white snowflakes.

Jian Lu is only 16 years old this year. He is young, and he just felt novelty when he saw all this. He lay on the window glass and looked at the ground, and said to himself: "Acid rain has no color, why does it have color after it turns into snow?" The weather is getting colder and colder, will there be no summer in the future? The paw vine is not afraid of acid rain, I don't know if it is afraid of acid snow, if it freezes to death, I won't be able to mow grass for work points." Liang Dazhi slapped on the

ground On his back: "Don't be stupid! Search this family quickly, we pack up and prepare to go back to the base."

Jian Lu is a child Liang Dazhi met in the grain base. When I got frostbite, I had to amputate my limb, but the amputation operation failed to stop the bleeding, and I died. Last year's earthquake killed his mother again, and Jian Lu became an orphan at a young age. Fortunately, he still had a place to live in the base, and he lived on the floor of Liang Dazhi's dormitory.

When the group went out to search for supplies, Liang Dazhi took him with him, along with Liang Dazhi's wife, Zhao Bo, Zhao Weimin's father and son, and a newcomer Liang He.

There is no fixed number of people who come out to look for supplies. Anyway, these families are arranged and combined. The number of people will basically not be less than four, and the number of men will not be less than three. It is not safe to be less.

Liang Dazhi is not like Jian Lu's childlike heart. Looking at the gray snow, he only felt strange and ominous in his heart, and wanted to pack up and go back to the base quickly.

His proposal was unanimously agreed by everyone. Liang He was a mute, unable to express his burning anxiety, but his uneasy expression betrayed everything.

Wan Cui and her children are still living in tents outside the base. Will it freeze in such cold weather? There are also claw vines. They have been working hard to cut the claw vines for more than a week. In addition to the work points they went out to look for in exchange for materials, they have now accumulated more than 200 work points, and the whole family will be able to live in the base soon. Now that there is such a snowfall, if the claw vines are all frozen to death, will the matter of entering the base be in vain?