27

Chapter 27 Hot Pot

Huang Yifeng set off in the morning and arrived at Liangjia Village by riding a snowmobile for almost two hours.

He wanted to return immediately after explaining the matter, but was stopped by Zhen Min and Liang Kangshi for lunch. At noon, Liang Xianyue's family ate hot pot with Huang Yifeng. It doesn't matter if there is no electricity. There are braziers and copper pots at home. Putting charcoal in the brazier is the most primitive hot pot configuration.

Don't look at the fact that you can't buy vegetables everywhere now, just the ingredients you can gather in the village can fill a table. Bright yellow cabbage hearts, thinly sliced ​​pork, oyster mushrooms brought by Huang Yifeng, frozen tofu made just a few days ago at Liang Xianyue's house, soaked dried kelp, radish slices, potato slices, corn Duan and potato vermicelli, hot pot ingredients are all over the table.

Liang Kangshi even kneaded some hand-rolled noodles. Not only did Huang Yifeng exclaim that this meal was sumptuous, but Liang Xianyue's family was busy with their work all over the place these days, and they never had a hot pot meal like today.

What Huang Yifeng praised the most was their freshly made frozen tofu. The cut surface of the tofu is full of holes, and it is full of juice after cooking in the hot pot for a while, which is especially delicious.

After they finished their meal and took a short rest, Huang Yifeng proposed to set off. After three o'clock in the afternoon, the temperature dropped even lower, and the wind brought by riding a snowmobile could freeze people to death.

Zhen Min and Liang Kangshi packed a lot of things for Huang Yifeng. There are few vegetables in the city, but the villagers vomit from eating Chinese cabbage. First of all, tie five Chinese cabbages for him, as well as radishes and potatoes. Liang Xianyue's family also had canned fruit that his aunt gave him before the snowstorm. Yellow peaches were the most, so Huang Yifeng brought two of them. He also brought a can of blueberries and cherries to try. These are afraid of the cold, so Liang Xianyue finds out a thick old quilt to wrap these things up. Zhen Min filled another bag of frozen tofu.

This made Huang Yifeng say too much, and asked them to keep it for themselves.

Zhen Min said, "I still have enough at home, enough to eat" and tied these things firmly to the car with Liang Kangshi.

In the end, Huang Yifeng came with a full load and returned with a full load. Liang Xianyue's family went to see him off on the road, and saw the snowmobile driving steadily on the snow surface. Although the speed was not too fast, it was much easier to use than relying on two legs.

As for the things that Huang Yifeng brought, Liang Xianyue's family was worried about not having enough frozen meat. When they were hoarding food, they bought rice noodles that could feed three people for ten years. Thinking of stocking up some for those close to me. With Huang Yifeng's appearance, it was obvious that he would often come to Liangjiacun to exchange supplies in the future, and he safely handed over all the things to Liang Xianyue's family, and there was no record.

Liang Xianyue took a small notebook and wrote down everything from type to weight. He also wrote down the amount of food exchanged, such as the frozen meat brought by Huang Yifeng, just write down the exchange for XX catties of rice, and bring it to him directly from the space when the time comes. This ratio is kept as high as possible under normal circumstances, and if there is more, Huang Yifeng will become suspicious.

Twenty catties of oyster mushrooms and their family can't consume so much at the moment. Liang Kangshi is going to take it to the homes of a few people he knows and ask if he would like to exchange it with grain. The home is closer, and the two families will have a care in the future.