87

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 87

The farm was built in mid-April, two weeks earlier than Liang Xianyue expected. This is due to the fact that they bought farms simply. At that time, there were not so many people who bought farms, and those who bought first naturally ranked first.

After the self-operated farm plan was promoted by the base, more people knew that a small company could contract the farm. After many people jointly operated it, almost all the farms designated by the base were sold. The engineering team's schedule is all in July. Although the farms behind will not miss the entire planting season, they don't have that wide a choice of crops.

Liang Xianyue also often drove to the farm to inspect before the construction of the farm started. The engineering team sent by the base was very reliable. They cut down the weeds that grew everywhere on the farm and packed them into hay, which they piled up into tall haystacks.

Some grass that was not suitable for feeding livestock was thrown into the fertilizer fermentation tank. There were many dead trees in the orchard to the west, all of which were frozen to death in the previous winter. These trees were also cut down by the engineering team, and piled up on one side to form a trapezoidal pile of wood taller than Liang Xianyue. These trees can be used for fuel or kept for fences.

In the orchard, there were a few saplings still alive, sparsely standing on the desolate ground.

But when Liang Xianyue went to inspect the farm house, the fruit trees had already sprouted buds.

The first thing I looked at was two houses, one big and one small. The two houses were not close to each other, but were about 100 meters apart. The smaller house may be used as a guest room or as a living place for hired workers. It is a little distance from the big house that Liang Xianyue plans to live in, and it can also ensure everyone's privacy.

The larger houses have two floors, four bedrooms, and two bathrooms. The layout of the house discussed by Liang Xianyue's family is very good. The floor height is higher than that of ordinary houses. With clear glass, the natural light makes the room very bright.

The house uses a lot of local stone in Tacheng. It is a light gray slate with cloud-like patterns, which is both dirt-resistant and beautiful.

One of the bedrooms on the first floor opens the door and you can go outside directly. Although it is still a wasteland, Zhen Min has decided to turn it into a small garden. There is a large terrace outside the bedroom on the second floor. In sunny weather, this is the best place for afternoon tea.

The house is very satisfying, not to mention other granaries and tool rooms with simple structures. After all the buildings had been inspected and accepted, the engineering team withdrew, and only Liang Xianyue's family was left in the huge farm to do the rest of the work.

Park the purchased machinery in the equipment shed—with limited funds, Liang Xianyue only bought a lawn mower, a small corn thresher, a tractor that can be connected to various equipment at the back, and the plows, harrows, Wait a minute.

These machines are not enough to complete the entire planting process from sowing to harvesting, but because the most important combine harvester is too expensive, the price-performance ratio of the purchase is really not high, and it can only be used in the harvest season of the year. So Liang Xianyue decided to go to the base to rent harvesters when the crops were mature, and only hoped that there would not be too many competitors who also wanted to rent harvesters.