58

Chapter 58 Cleaning Up (Five Thousand Nutrient Solutions Plus Changes)

Zhen Min looked at Liang Kang who was covered in blood and was carried in by Huang Yifeng. He almost fell to the ground on the spot. He went out well just now, why did he come back with injuries in a blink of an eye?

She said in a trembling voice: "What... what's wrong?"

Zhen Min helped Huang Yifeng put Liang Kangshi on the kang, and when he heard that there was a wound on his back, he let him lie on the kang. At this time, Liang Xianyue ran in with Yi Junfeng on her back, and when she saw Zhen Min, she said, "Mom, go get the medicine and bandages, as long as they are medicines that can stop the bleeding!" Zhen Min quickly

agreed , turned around and went to get the medicine.

Yi Jun got off Liang Xianyue's back, and when he glanced at Liang Kang, who was covered with blood, he turned his head and said calmly to Liang Xianyue, "Find some scissors to cut the clothes." Liang Xianyue took them in a hurry

. The scissors came out, Yi Jun took them, and carefully cut off the clothes on Liang Kangshi's back. A hideous wound appeared in front of everyone's eyes. The wound was more than ten centimeters long, and the edges were turned outward. It was so bloody that it was hard to see how deep the wound was. , is still bleeding continuously.

Zhen Min came over with a large box of medicine. She froze for a moment when she saw Liang Kang's wound, forced herself to look away, put aside all kinds of bandages, cotton balls and hemostatic medicine, and said in a trembling voice: "I brought them all, Yi Jun, look at them. Which one to use..."

Yi Jun took out tweezers and cotton balls from the medicine box, and checked whether there were any foreign objects in Liang Kangshi's wound. , after cleaning the wound briefly, she saw a box of vaseline gauze in the medicine beside her, and immediately picked it up, with a slightly relaxed expression.

Ordinary gauze is easy to adhere to the blood scab, and it will irritate the wound again when it is lifted. Moreover, Liang Kangshi's wound bleeds a lot. Vaseline gauze can reduce infection and promote wound healing.

Yi Jun took Vaseline gauze and covered Liang Kangshi's wound. He didn't use those hemostatic powders. The wound was too deep. Although the powder has the effect of stopping bleeding, it is easy to get infected if left in the wound. The most important thing now is to stop the bleeding with a bandage, and keep the wound clean by the way.

While Yi Jun was busy, the others were also idle. They cut Liang Kangshi's trouser legs and found several wounds on his legs. These wounds were not as serious as those on the back, and the amount of bleeding was already very small, so they wrapped them in bandages.

Yi Jun was about to bandage the wound, she glanced at the bandage next to her, frowned and said, "The bandage is too small, Zhen Min, is there any clean cotton cloth at home?" "Yes, yes."

Zhen Min hurriedly replied.

"Cut the cotton cloth into larger triangles. I'll make a triangle scarf."

Zhen Min quickly cut a large triangular piece of cotton cloth. Yi Jun folded the bottom edge of the triangular scarf inwards repeatedly, folded it into a thicker bottom edge two fingers wide, and placed it on the lower edge of the wound on Liang Kangshi's back. Tie a knot and hold it in place.

Yi Jun asked Liang Xianyue to help lightly press the gauze, and she folded the other top corner of the triangular scarf upwards, crossed Liang Kangshi's shoulders, and tied it tightly with the knot just tied on his chest. The triangular scarf fixed the thick gauze on the wound, but the blood hadn't completely stopped, and the blood seeped out of the gauze and stained the triangular scarf.