21

Chapter 21

No matter how many times you have prepared in your heart, the hardships you will encounter when you are actually on your way are unimaginable.

The wind seemed to be blowing with knives. Liang Xianyue was already fully armed. She was wearing the thickest and most windproof clothes, but she still felt completely frozen after walking a few steps.

It is one o'clock in the afternoon. Although the sun is high, it is deserted like a ball of light that does not heat up. There is no help other than making the snow in front of you extremely dazzling.

The whole land is dazzlingly white, and Liang Xianyue's family is wearing sunglasses. If they keep walking in the snow, they will easily suffer from snow blindness. Liang Xianyue's trousers were tied tightly, but her ankles were still cold, as if snow had penetrated.

After barely walking for more than an hour, the scenery on the side of the road changed from high-rise buildings to low-rise brick houses.

The road they took was the road from Liangjia Village to the city. From here, only factories and villages could be seen for the rest of the road.

Liang Xianyue's legs seemed to be filled with lead, and she just repeated the mechanical movement of raising her foot - stepping - on the other heel. Suddenly, she stepped on an extraordinarily soft piece of fresh snow, instantly sank half a meter, and fell forward due to losing her balance.

She didn't even bother to scream, this fact happened too many times. In this posture of falling forward, Liang Xianyue groped the surrounding snow, and found that the snow in the front left was relatively hard, so she climbed two steps in this direction, and pulled that leg out of the deep snow pit.

Liang Kangshi walked in the front to open the way, and Liang Xianyue followed behind. If Liang Kangshi and Zhen Min accidentally fell into a deeper snow pit, she could immediately see and rescue them. As for herself, she has the space to be close to her, and there are many ways to save herself.

Zhen Min turned her head from time to time, and seeing Liang Xianyue lagging behind by a large margin, she called Liang Kang to stop and told him to wait for his daughter.

She thought that Liang Xianyue couldn't move anymore, so she discussed: "Let's take a rest for a while?"

Liang Xianyue knew that Zhen Min meant to ask him to go to the island space to rest, but the log-in time of her parents was not enough, and she planned to save all of them for the night. She could go in and rest herself, but her parents had to wait for her outside. Now, the more immobile in the snow, the colder it gets. How could she bear to want to enjoy the warmth and let her parents freeze in the ice and snow.

"It's okay, I'm not tired, I can still go." With the increase of survival time, Liang Xianyue's account in the island space can increase the level. Although it is only level 2 now, it also has the bonus of attribute points. Not only has my strength increased, but I can also feel that my physical fitness has improved as a whole.

If it was before, she would have been too tired to walk after walking for so long in the wind and snow.

Liang Kangshi asked Zhen Min again: "Can you still walk?"

Zhen Min nodded. The three of them took a short rest, drank a few mouthfuls of still hot ginger soup, and had another piece of chocolate in their mouths. As soon as Liang Xianyue took off her mask, the wind whipped snow onto her face, she hurriedly stuffed the chocolate into her mouth, and put the mask back on.

After walking for another hour, Liang Xianyue's feet were almost unconscious, and her legs were like two wooden sticks poking the ground. This time, she had to rest, otherwise the loss would not be worth the loss if she really froze somewhere. The three of them unanimously agreed to enter the island space to rest for half an hour this time.