38

Chapter 38

Zhen Min and Liang Kangshi stayed at the eldest sister's house for two days, because they were worried that Liang Xianyue would be alone at home, so they planned to go back to Liangjia Village.

Before leaving, Zhen Li was very reluctant. "Bring Yueyue together next time, and stay with me for a while longer."

She watched the couple get into the car, remembered something, and hurriedly leaned on the car window and asked, "Is there enough gas in the car? If it's not enough, I'll have it."

Zhen Min asked: "The gas in the car is still enough, big sister, do you know that the gas station outside still sells gasoline?"

This Zhen Li knows that people in Tianjiatun often put the gas in the shed. Vegetables went out to the city to exchange supplies with people, and complained about gasoline every time he came back.

"It's also for sale, but the limit is very high. You queue up early in the morning for gas, and your gas share for the whole day will be gone by nine o'clock. If you want to go for gas, you won't be able to catch up now." Zhen Li shouted Tian Wei went to fetch a barrel of gasoline from the basement of her home and brought it to Zhen Min.

Zhen Min quickly refused: "Sister, this gasoline is reserved for you guys. Look at our gas meter, it must be enough for this time."

Zhen Li pretended to complain: "Why are you being so polite to me. Wei Wei and I Wei has the quota to buy gasoline every month, and she doesn't have to queue up with others to grab it, which is very convenient. You also bring this bucket, and next time you can bring Yueyue and drive to me next time." Zhen Min had no choice but to accept it

. Down. On the way back, Zhen Li was very pleased and said to Liang Kangshi: "I am so happy to see my eldest sister and Weiwei find such a good way out."

Liang Kangshi nodded while driving: "Yes, although it is a difficult time It is a little bit worse, but the order has not completely collapsed, and the power of the country is still strong. To find such a job, all aspects are guaranteed. Fortunately, Tian Wei acted decisively." "The dream that Yueyue had was indeed too simple. Just

seeing There are no details about what kind of disaster happened. At that time, we were worried that there would be chaos immediately, but now it seems that it will not be so fast."

Liang Kangshi comforted her: "The country has hundreds of millions of tons of grain in reserve, and it will not happen in a while . If there is a big famine, then there will be no chaos."

When the car drove to the city, the two of them were going to visit Huang Yifeng's house again. Huang Yifeng hadn't been to Liangjia Village since the flood, and they were worried about the situation of Huang Yifeng and his wife. They heard that the waterlogging in the city was very serious, and they didn't know what happened to their house.

When the car arrived at the gate of Huang Yifeng's community, the guard at the gate was still working, and the management was strict. He asked Liang Kangshi's name and the owner he was looking for.

One of the guards took out a bicycle from the back door and galloped towards Huang Yifeng's house.

Zhen Min was dumbfounded.

Another guard explained: "I used to make a phone call to confirm, but now it's so troublesome, I have to go every time."

Liang Kang looked at the entrance of the community, and saw that the wall had been raised a lot. The entrance has also been remodeled, and the overall defense has been strengthened a lot.