53

Chapter 53 Cooking

Not long after it got dark, everyone went to bed early.

In fact, I couldn't sleep at all. Several mosquitoes flew in from the tent, and kept buzzing in Liang Xianyue's ears. in the tent.

Now when they hear the movement outside, they always feel that an earthquake is coming. They can't relax the strings in their hearts until they confirm that the ground is not trembling.

Zhen Min was lying beside Liang Xianyue, and she didn't fall asleep, knowing that Liang Xianyue was restless, she kept half-arming Liang Xianyue and patted her on the back gently. Liang Xianyue smelled the faintly familiar fragrance from her mother, and leaned closer to her again, the guard and uneasiness that had arisen in her heart due to being in a strange environment subsided a little.

Unexpectedly, just as she closed her eyes and took a nap for a while, a familiar rumbling sound came from the ground, the whole tent shook, and the aftershock came again!

A few of them got up and ran out of the tent. This is what the management staff of the resettlement site repeatedly instructed them before they went to bed. As long as they feel the aftershock coming, they should run to the open place outside and squat. Don't evaluate the magnitude of the aftershock. It's not worth running out. The human body is not a seismograph. If you don't hurry up at the beginning of the earthquake, you may not be able to run out when the shaking is strong.

Everyone was exhausted by the frequent aftershocks. If it weren't for the management staff's advice, some people might have waited until the shaking was strong before running outside.

Liang Xianyue and the others quickly ran out of the tent and squatted nearby. This aftershock was stronger than the previous ones. He watched several tents collapse in front of him, but fortunately there was no one inside, and he only needed to put up the tents later.

After staying outside for a while, Liang Xianyue looked at the people around him, a family of three in the same tent, Huang Yifeng and his wife, his own parents and the fourth grandma who was helped out, why didn't he see that annoying person? Father and son?

She muttered in her heart, and a bad premonition sprouted from her heart.

Liang Xianyue stood up quietly and approached a soldier maintaining order.

"That's our bag!" Liang Xianyue opened the tent and shouted.

"What are you doing?!" The soldier yelled, and the father and son who were flipping through Zhen Min's backpack in the tent trembled and looked this way in panic, still stuffing cans in their pockets.

Bright flashlights illuminated every movement of the two of them. The soldier walked in and said, "Snatch supplies, steal things, and sexually harass me, don't stay here, come with me." The

father and son were turned away.

As soon as they left, the rest of the people in the tent beamed with joy. Even the family of three who had been silent all this time, like an invisible person, came over to thank Liang Xianyue. Without these two people, I felt much more at ease when I went to bed at night.

The ground returned to calm again, the aftershock passed completely, and everyone returned to the tent.

After a while, someone suddenly asked at the door: "Is there still space in this tent?"

The father of the family of three at the door replied: "Yes, there are still three people." The

management staff of the resettlement point raised their voices : "Arrange two people to come to your tent."