81

Chapter 81

It was a rare good weather on the day of departure. After two weeks of rain, the sky was as blue as a huge sapphire.

Liang Xianyue and the others came to wait outside the grain base early. They were not sure which way the convoy would go. The safest way was to wait outside the base gate, and immediately followed the convoy as soon as it appeared.

Not long after arriving, other cars drove over one after another, the trunks were so full that they couldn't be closed, it seemed that they had the same purpose as Liang Xianyue's family. More and more vehicles rushed over, forming a long line outside the gate of the base.

Liang Kangshi and a man sitting next to him on the co-pilot rolled down the car window at the same time. The two first looked at each other vigilantly. First, the man saw a dog's head sticking out of the rear window of Liang Kangshi, and then the man looked like a dog in his arms. The four or five-year-old girl pointed at Xiao Hei and exclaimed in surprise: "Dog!"

Children and dogs. It has almost become a pass to show goodwill. Families with these two elements tend to have higher credibility.

After a few tentative sentences without embarrassment, Liang Kangshi chatted with this man named Shi Jing, and learned that he was actually from the base.

"Then why don't you just take the car from the base?" Liang Kangshi asked suspiciously. Jian Lu was also going to the base in Tacheng. When he exchanged the gasoline for Liang Kangshi's family, Liang Kangshi asked him if he knew how to drive and if he also needed gasoline, but Jian Lu said that he could take the car from the base.

"It's more comfortable to drive by yourself and sleep at night." Shi Jing explained, "Isn't this child still young, and I'm afraid she will feel uncomfortable in a car with so many people." Shi Jing knows more than Liang Xianyue's

family Much more, he said that among the people who set off with the base this time, the regular employees are provided with three meals. Ordinary people like Jian Lu who have signed up and need to take the vehicle of the base to set off together only have lunch, and finally they For people who drive by themselves, the base doesn't care about anything.

"We haven't signed up. When we get there, the Tacheng Base will let us in, right?" Liang Kangshi took a small paper bag from his hand and handed it to Shi Jing with a smile. Packed with three cigarettes.

His attitude became more cordial: "People who drive by themselves don't need to sign up. I've asked. Tacheng base will accept them. There is a huge shortage of people there." Rolling up the window, Liang Kangshi turned to the person sitting next to him

. Zhen Min said: "I guess most of the people in the cars next to us are the same as Shi Jing. They originally lived in the base, otherwise they would not have received news of going to Tacheng. I remember Jian Lu said that if this There is a limit on the amount of luggage that can be brought on the car at the base for the first time. Jian Lu is poor and has nothing to bring, and he still feels that the quota is tight. Shi Jing's family probably lives well in the base, and there is too much luggage. You have to drive there by yourself."

"Driving a car is also an asset," Zhen Min deeply agreed, "If the gasoline is sufficient, of course it is more comfortable to drive by yourself." Even if it is a conservative estimate, a car is at least as expensive as a car

from Ancheng to Tacheng. It is not difficult for Liang Xianyue to ask for 100L of gasoline. She has been collecting gasoline when she did not move to the villa area. After she came here, because the generator consumes a lot of fuel, gasoline has always been ranked among the supplies that need to be searched. Number one, higher than food.