22

Chapter 22 Fishing (1)

It took several days to finally clean up the house that no one lived in for a long time, from dusty to bright and clean, including more than a dozen pots of black sewage, three rags that could no longer be washed and countless An effort to climb up and down.

All the furniture that Liang Kangshi had bought before was moved out of the villa and used here first, only some electrical appliances were left in the villa. After Liang Kangshi had rested, he would find time to add furniture.

In fact, his cold has been completely cured, but Zhen Min didn't let him do heavy work, except to give him some washing and cleaning work, that is, let him feed the chickens and ducks.

Liang Kangshi was very bored, so he found out his set of fishing rods.

"You're going fishing in the sea? That's not okay." Liang Jianyue flatly refused, "Blowing the sea breeze is not good for your health." "

I've fully recovered!" Liang Kangshi still didn't give up.

Liang Xianyue thought for a moment: "Shall I take you to the lake to fish? Last time I went there to fetch water, I saw a lot of big fish in the lake."

Liang Xianyue thought about putting fish fry in the lake before, so that he could harvest more fish in the future fresh fish. But when I went out to inquire with Liang Kangshi at that time, I didn't see any fish fry sellers, so this plan fell through.

However, there are many fish in the lake itself, every time Liang Xianyue passes by, he is very moved.

"Aren't there a lot of wolves over there?" Although Liang Kangshi was moved, he still had some concerns.

"I have a solution." Liang Xianyue swore, "Let's go, I'll ride an electric car for you."

As Liang Xianyue said, he pushed the electric car out, and there was still a big speaker that had appeared many times in the basket.

The two quickly rode to the lake. The animals on the island were a hodgepodge. Now there were a few gray wolves, two leopards and four hyenas by the lake.

After entering their hatred range, Liang Xianyue immediately attracted the attention of these beasts. But she not only does not avoid. Instead, he drove the electric car head-on, and turned on the switch of the big horn.

Amidst the bang of firecrackers, a strange-looking giant (an electric car and two people with it) rushed towards them at high speed. The beasts didn't know where they were, and retreated one after another.

The persimmon had to be picked softly, so Liang Xianyue chose the thinnest leopard, and drove the electric car straight towards it.

The leopard was frightened by the huge sound and ran away in a hurry.

When Liang Xianyue returned to the lake, the beasts all ran to the other end of the lake.

Liang Kangshi got off the electric car: "It's all right now, I can fish with confidence."

Liang Xianyue was still not at ease, she took out the fence to surround Liang Kangshi's selected stronghold, and told him solemnly: " Master, just don't move around in this circle, I'll pick you up later."

Liang Kangshi: "Okay, Wukong, Master listens to you."

———

Liang Xianyue came back on an electric car and saw Zhen Min The ducks are being herded to the fish pond next to the yard. The family's six ducklings have grown feathers and are ready to go into the water. In addition, the water at home always needs to go to the lake to fetch water, which is too far away. Liang Xianyue came up with the idea of ​​digging a small fish pond near the yard and bringing in the lake water.