26

Chapter 26 Roast Chicken (1)

Liang Xianyue was not joking when she said that she wanted to make her own bow and arrow. The universal workbench does have this ability. There are also detailed recipes in the synthesis map. According to different materials, there are three types of bows and arrows: ordinary, excellent, and excellent. Liang Xianyue checked the atlas. Both excellent and high-quality longbows need to obtain materials from wild animals, such as tendons and horns. Only ordinary longbows are easier to make. The raw materials have already been prepared unknowingly. .

An ordinary longbow needs wood*3 and ordinary bowstring*1. Ordinary bowstrings are made of fibers. A lot of fibers were dropped when the linden tree was cut before, so it is more than enough to make a few bowstrings.

Of course, there are bows and arrows. Ordinary arrows need stone*1, wood*1, and feather*1. Arrows with better quality need to use various ores. The three machetes have been used up. After losing the iron ore dug by Liang Xianyue, she has no plans to go to the mine to continue digging stones yet. Besides, ordinary arrows and ordinary longbows are just right.

The only missing material now is the feathers.

Seagulls on the beach will drop their feathers, Liang Xianyue knows it. But seagulls can fly, and there is no way to harm seagulls with machetes. If you want to hit seagulls, you need to use bows and arrows. If you want to make arrows, you must need seagull feathers. For a while, it seems to be in an endless loop.

Liang Xianyue recalled how she got her first feather while playing this survival game, as if she was waiting for the bird to be struck by lightning. In the game, you can wait, or you can chase after thunder when you see it, but you can't do that now. Fortunately, rules are dead, but people are alive. Liang Xianyue found out the slingshot used to drive away the monkeys before, and filled a bag of stones before setting off to the beach. Her accuracy is indeed limited, but with so many stones, there must be one who can hit it, right?

Once she gets the feathers she can make arrows, and she can ditch the bad slingshot in no time.

If you want to find seagulls, you have to go near the Oyster Coast. There are fine sands next to Conch Bay. Although you can also see seagulls flying, they hardly come close to the shore. The Oyster Coast is different, where reefs are everywhere, seagulls will build their nests on the reefs, and seagulls can often be seen walking and staying on the reefs.

She rode a small electric scooter to the Oyster Coast. The seagull was not very wary of her, and Liang Xianyue also knew that she was not good enough with the slingshot, especially when facing a small target like the seagull.

She approached quietly, and only took out her slingshot when she was only two or three meters away from the seagull. The seagull stood on the reef calmly, motionless, but Liang Xianyue's stone fell through the air and bounced on the reef not far from the seagull. The seagull glanced at her leisurely, spread its wings and flew away.

Liang Xianyue was not discouraged, she set her sights on another target. Aiming, missing, startling, next target, repeating itself.

Finally, Liang Xianyue hit one, and luckily hit the head. Although the seagull didn't die immediately, it was obviously a little dizzy, it couldn't even fly, and it walked around the ground. Liang Xianyue hurried over to make up for it, the seagull turned into white light and disappeared, and there were more poultry*1 and feathers*4 in the backpack.

This seagull has a lot of hair, and the drop rate of a seagull's feathers is about 2-4, and this one drops the highest number. Enough for Liang Xianyue to make four arrows. The arrows can be recycled. It takes about ten times for an arrow to be completely damaged, but the premise is that the arrow that was shot can be found.