✔I have a portable island [sc...

By prince05026

Author: Wan Xingshuang Category: Online Games Science Fiction Novel link ; https://m.shubaow.net/16/16009/ Th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90

30

402 5 0
By prince05026

Chapter 30 Pathways

The young and strong in Liangjia Village still patrol outside the village every night, and they haven't heard of wolves until the Chinese New Year. At first everyone relaxed, thinking that the wolves had gone back to the mountains. As a result, the villagers who came to visit their relatives from Linshan Village, another village at the foot of the mountain, told them that the wolves had gone to them!

They had seen this pack of wolves with their own eyes. There were eight wolves in total, five big ones and three small ones. The leader was a big gray mottled yellow wolf with a broken tail. They were wandering just outside Linshan Village, and had dragged away the dogs raised by several villagers.

These dogs are raised by the villagers to watch the gates, and they are not very finely raised on weekdays. They rely on the thick fur on their bodies to survive the freezing. During the day, they are tied to the original kennels in the yard, and they are only brought into the house at night. sleep. As a result, before it was dark in the evening, the pack of wolves came and attacked the family dog, killed them and dragged them away.

The villagers didn't dare to go out when they saw wolves with their probes. They watched the dog besieged by a pack of wolves and was bitten to death.

Many people came to Linshan Village to visit relatives, and they also knew that there was a patrol team in Liangjia Village at night. Some people even complained about Liangjia Village, thinking that they drove the wolf to Linshan Village. This made the villagers of Liangjia Village so angry that the wolves only killed a few dogs in Linshan Village. They really killed people here!

Besides, how can it be said that they drove the wolves over? If they can control the wolves, they still need to patrol every day, which is laborious. Linshan Village has the ability to form a patrol team to see if it can drive the wolves back to Liangjia Village.

Liang Xianyue heard about the size of the wolf pack and seemed to understand something. "The new wolf king is the wolf with the broken tail that hurt people, right? When it entered Liangjia Village, it was a wolf alone. It was probably driven out by the wolves. Later, the original wolf king ate poisonous chickens and ducks. After it died, it went back to the wolf pack and became the new wolf king. This is not good, this wolf is so courageous, it dared to enter the village and hurt people by itself, and it even ate human flesh."

Liang Xianyue frowned tightly. screw it up.

Zhen Min walked over with a piece of clothing in her arms: "Don't think about that, there are so many traps in our house, even if the wolves come, they won't be able to get anything good. Come and try the wolf fur cloak I made for you." There are no New Year's goods to buy this year, but there are still new clothes to wear.

Liang Xianyue killed a few more wolves in the space these days, and gathered enough wolf skins to make a cloak.

The style of the cloak was simple, and Zhen Min sewed it up quickly. He also found a fox fur collar and sewed it on the side of the hood. It can't get in, and it feels very smooth, not sticky at all, and it's beautiful besides keeping warm.

After trying the cloak, Liang Xianyue and Zhen Min went to make dumplings. There are two types of stuffing, pork with sauerkraut and eggs with chives. The eggs and sauerkraut bought in the trading market have long since been eaten. This was just changed a few days ago.

Liang Xianyue's family can always come up with new things, and the villagers are no longer surprised. This time Liang Xianyue made some dried oysters to exchange for supplies.

Dried oysters are dried oysters. Liang Xianyue's family took a chisel and several large buckets to the oyster coast. There are plenty of oysters here. You only need to bend down and use a chisel to pry the oysters off and throw them into the bucket.

Over the course of a day, they each pried a huge bucket of oysters. Sitting on the reef by the sea, insert the oyster knife into the gap in the tail of the oyster, then turn the blade to open the shell, and then cut off the muscle connecting the two shells. The upper shell of the oyster will fall off easily. Only the plump oyster meat is left in the lower shell.

What Liang Xianyue plans to cook is cooked oysters. The oysters must be boiled first and then dried. After the oysters are opened, many shells will contain a puddle of water. The juice is very delicious. Zhen Min brought a stainless steel The pot collects the juice and cooks oysters with this juice, so that the oysters can retain a fresher taste.

Because seaweed and dried vegetables are often dried, several shelves were set up in the yard of the island villa, and the cooked oysters were placed one by one on the sorghum stalk woven curtain and exposed to the scorching sun at noon.

In this way, more than ten catties of dried oysters were produced.

Here in Ancheng, there are not many ways to eat raw oysters as dried oysters. In the trading market, the villagers recognized that they were raw oysters, but they didn't know how to cook them.

Liang Xianyue told everyone crisply: "When you put two or three dried oysters in the soup, it will be delicious. My family eats tofu soup with dried oysters in the morning. Cut the tofu into cubes, add dried oysters with green onion and garlic and stir-fry. After it is fragrant, add water, boil it and add tofu, you can also cut some radish and cabbage into it, and even the tasteless radish will be soaked in the juice, it is delicious." Seafood does have a unique delicious taste

. The villagers were convinced, and traded their own things with Liang Xianyue.

Liang Xianyue took out a total of seven catties of dried oysters in exchange for five sauerkraut, a small piece of pork belly, fifteen eggs and six goose eggs. There aren't many things, but they are all needed by Liang Xianyue's family. Anyway, there are as many oysters as you want, and you can just pry them if you don't have them.

The villagers who switched to oyster sauce are also very happy. Seeing that the Chinese New Year is coming, everyone wants to eat some fresh food. After eating the third oldest food, radish, cabbage and potato, they are already tired. It's a taste of seafood.

Liang Xianyue finished making dumplings, and Liang Kangshi just came in from outside with the fish. He went fishing by the lake early in the morning, and the circle that Liang Xianyue had fenced for him before became Liang Kangshi's exclusive fishing platform.

Although Liang Xianyue can fight alone with wolves now, it is not strong enough to sweep all kinds of beasts on the island. The lakeside is still the place where the wild beasts are most dense. Push it into the fence. Take a ponytail off the back seat and start fishing, catch fish and come back on the electric bike.

Sometimes some beasts will be alarmed, but they can't outrun electric cars. As long as Liang Kangshi got into the car fast enough, the beasts could only chase after him.

A fish pond has been dug outside the yard, and water has also been brought in from the lake. Since no fish fry were put in, only some small fish and shrimps swam along the channel. In addition to domestic water, watering vegetables, and adding water to chickens and ducks, this fish pond is used for ducks to play with.

There is also a fence outside the fish pond, which is a safe place where wild animals cannot climb over. Liang Xianyue connected the fish pond with the yard, and as long as the fence gate was opened, the six ducks would run towards the fish pond in unison, floating leisurely on the water, and poking their heads in from time to time to peck at the shrimps in the fish pond eat.

Today Liang Kangshi went to the lake to stay for a long time. He wanted to wait for him to make dumplings together, but he didn't come back until Liang Xianyue and Zhen Min finished making dumplings.

Fortunately, he didn't return empty-handed. He carried a bucket in his hand, which contained a grass carp weighing four to five catties. It wasn't too big, but it was enough to eat.

"Today's fish are very shrewd. They refuse to take the bait no matter what. One bit the bait and ran away. Otherwise, they couldn't come back so late." Liang Kangshi explained.

"Come back quickly if you can't catch it. It's so uncomfortable to sit by the lake. It's not just waiting for the fish you caught to eat. There are still a few frozen fish you caught before in the refrigerator. It's the same to take them out to eat." Zhen Min asked Liang Kangshi to lie down and rest for a while. Liang Kangshi sat on the pony for four or five hours this morning, and he could barely stand upright.

Liang Kangshi took advantage of the situation and lay down, his mouth still not idle: "Eat a fresh fish in the New Year, as a good omen, and you will have more than every year in the future. Let me cook that fish! A grass carp of this size is most suitable as a sauerkraut fish. "

There is pickled fish to eat! Liang Xianyue seemed to have tasted the hot, sour and delicious taste in her mouth. She looked into Liang Kangshi's bedroom: "Dad, I'll make you a bowl of dumplings first. Do you want pickled cabbage pork or leek eggs ?

" A pair of couplets should be pasted on each door. Liang Xianyue's house has several doors. Apart from the main house, there is also a warehouse for storing coal and a box room for storing food. The word "Fu" should also be pasted on the wall between the window and the door. There are ready-made blessing characters, which were sent by Du Kai a few days ago. Unlike in the city, you only need to paste a pair of Spring Festival couplets outside the anti-theft door. Here, the couplets and blessing characters are used in large quantities, and they are bought by the dozen. , the most people have to post five pairs of Spring Festival couplets and more than a dozen pieces of blessings. Du Kai's family had extra lucky characters bought in previous years, and distributed five to Liang Xianyue's family, but there was only one pair of Spring Festival couplets. Many Spring Festival couplets have the zodiac signs of that year, and it is not appropriate to post them in the next year. Du Kai left those unusable Spring Festival couplets, and only Yu Liyun gave a pair to Liang Xianyue's family.

Liang Xianyue's family gave back a plate of spring rolls. Half is sweet, red bean paste filling. The other half is a salty three-shredded stuffing filled with shredded shiitake mushrooms, dried bamboo shoots, and shredded pork.

The main room of the family was pasted with red couplets and blessing characters, which immediately brightened up. The wings and storehouses are couplets written by Liang Xianyue on red paper. She hasn't written brush calligraphy for many years. After she finished writing, she looked crookedly and crumpled the paper to rewrite.

In the end, it took nearly an hour to barely write two satisfactory Spring Festival couplets.

The red background is clear, and the gold characters are brilliant. Even in such a difficult time, every household in Liangjia Village still has Spring Festival couplets and blessing characters. Walking in the village, those bright red lights up the snow-covered world, just looking at it makes people full of hope.

Liang Xianyue's family had a total of eight dishes for the New Year's Eve dinner.

Sauerkraut fish, steamed crab, fried fungus, pan-fried tofu, cold cucumber shreds, chicken stewed mushrooms, spicy fried mussels and kelp spinach fish ball soup.

In the weather of minus 40 to 50 degrees, Liang Xianyue's family nestled on the island where summer is always like, eating seafood caught from the beach and tasting fresh vegetables grown in the small courtyard.

Liang Xianyue took out the computer and opened the Spring Festival Gala that she had downloaded before. Although it was from the previous year, everyone still watched it with great interest.

Liang Xianyue deliberately adjusted the time of the party to be synchronized with the current time. At twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, listening to the host's countdown sound on the screen, Liang Xianyue put down the half-eaten big crab, and said beamingly: "Dad, Mom , Happy New Year!"

Liang Kangshi and Zhen Min also laughed and wished each other a happy new year.

There was noise in the computer, and Xiao Hei, who was sleeping on the side, was woken up. Today is New Year's Eve, Liang Xianyue also brought it into the space, but didn't let it go into the yard for the time being.

Seeing the three masters, Xiao Hei looked happy, stood up and yelled "woo hoo", as if echoing them.

Liang Xianyue gave Xiao Hei half an egg yolk to eat, this was Xiao Hei's first year with them, and he could eat an egg yolk extravagantly.

Xiao Hei couldn't eat the egg yolk enough, so he looked at the dining table eagerly. Its eyes were sincere and pitiful, and it opened its mouth as if it was smiling foolishly. Zhen Min was coaxed by this appearance, and would feed it goat milk powder from time to time.

Liang Xianyue was also defeated by this line of sight, what's wrong with the puppy? The puppy just had dinner and is hungry.

She picked out a few pieces of chicken, removed the bones, rinsed them with water and put them in the bowl in front of Xiao Hei.

Xiao Hei put his head down and started to eat.

———

The next morning is to get up early to pay New Year's greetings.

It is enough for Liang Xianyue to go to the fourth grandpa's house, and Liang Kangshi has to go to a little more.

Before she reached the fourth grandpa's house, she saw that the side of the road was full of shredded paper from firecrackers, and a piece of red paper was spread on the snow, which looked like a picture of white snow and red plums from a distance.

This is someone who bought firecrackers in previous years and took them out last night. Liang Xianyue's family was all in the island space, and no sound could be heard.

She was wearing a wolf fur cloak, and the fourth grandma praised her as soon as she saw her, and gave Liang Xianyue melon seeds and fried peanuts to eat. Pieces of fruit candies and peanut crisps. The melon seeds are sunflowers grown by the Fourth Grandma's family. Each sunflower receptacle is as big as Liang Xianyue's face, and the melon seeds are neatly arranged on it.

These raw melon seeds are poured with salt and fried in an iron pan. After they are cooked, they become fried melon seeds that can be bought outside. The same goes for peanuts. Peanuts are usually fried with sand, so they don't have any salty taste, but they taste delicious. When you rub them gently, the red skin will fall off, revealing the white and fat peanut kernels inside.

This new year's four grandma's children are not around, she looks very lonely. It wasn't until Liang Xianyue came that she was a little happier, and she pulled Liang Xianyue and refused to let her go.

Liang Xianyue took out a small radio from her bag. She had expected that there would be no TV and Internet signals in the future, so she bought this radio.

The radio was able to receive both medium and short wave, so it could receive broadcasts from other cities besides this one. Liang Xianyue sometimes changed the radio station, and would receive relevant information about disaster relief in various places. However, because Liang Xianyue didn't know how to tune the radio station to Bin City, she never told Fourth Grandma and them.

But yesterday was New Year's Eve, when Liang Xianyue was debugging the channel, he would hear all the channels broadcasting [XX city congratulates the people of the whole country on a happy new year], and he would immediately know which city's radio station the current channel is, Liang Xianyue is Through this method, I quickly found Binshi's broadcast. Hurry up and bring the radio to Fourth Grandpa and Fourth Grandma today.

A congratulatory speech was played on the radio first. Then there was the news that the logistics department of a certain shelter cooked dumplings for all the citizens of the shelter, and then a piece of music. Occasionally, there will be several broadcasts of road control and material distribution.

The fourth grandma and the fourth grandpa listened to all the broadcasts seriously, and did not relax until the sound of music wafted from the radio.

Although the content of the broadcast did not mention the children of the fourth grandma at all, and even their work unit and community, she heard that there is still order in Bin City, and the citizens have moved to the underground civil air defense project. Taking refuge, I can still eat a meal of dumplings during the Spring Festival, and the big rock hanging in my heart is finally let go.

"Yueyue, it's lucky to have you here, otherwise the old man and I would have a hard time for years, and our hearts have been blocked!" The fourth grandmother held Liang Xianyue's hand with her old hand, and Lao Huai was relieved.

"Yueyue stay for lunch at noon!" Fourth Grandpa said.

This was in the past, so it didn't matter if Liang Xianyue stayed for lunch. Now that supplies are tight, if Liang Xianyue stays, fourth grandpa and fourth grandma will definitely bring out the best things in the house to entertain him. The two old people live frugally on weekdays, how could Liang Xianyue have the nerve to eat good food from their family.

"No, fourth grandpa, I'm going home now. My parents are out to pay New Year's greetings, and there is only one puppy at home. I'm afraid that the stove at home will go out, and it will not be easy to regenerate the fire."

"Then you take this." The Fourth Grandpa took something out from the outside and stuffed it into Liang Xianyue's hands, "There is nothing delicious at home now, just a little frozen tender corn, your father said you This is my favorite."

Liang Xianyue couldn't refuse, so she had to accept it.

"Be careful on the road." Fourth Grandma instructed.

———

On the fourth day of the Lunar New Year, take over the Stove Lord.

Not only the statue of the Stove Lord is pasted on the stove, but also incense is placed for worship. Although there is no fruit plate to display this year, the things brought out do not dare to be too outstanding. After all, people can see the stove by the door as soon as they enter the door.

Two small plates of dumplings, a plate of small steamed buns with red dots on top, a barely carved radish, a plate of peanuts and a plate of spring rolls were placed symmetrically in front of the statue of Stove Lord.

Liang Kangshi offered incense to the Stove Lord and bowed with palms together. His wish is very simple, he doesn't want to be rich and powerful, but only wants his family to be safe, healthy, fed and clothed.

Zhen Min sighed from the side: "I don't know what happened to the elder sister and the others..."

Zhen Min must have visited Zhen Li's house at this time after the usual years. Her parents died early. Where is her natal family.

Zhen Min learned from Huang Yifeng that Tianjiatun, where the elder sister lives, is now under military control, and knew in her heart that there is nothing safer than this, but she never saw anyone with her own eyes, and she couldn't help but listen to a few words from them. have a bee in one's bonnet.

Liang Kangshi embraced her and comforted her: "When Fengzi comes next time, I'll see if I can borrow this snowmobile from him to Tianjiatun. Don't worry, both of you."

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a voice outside the fence that Zhen Min couldn't believe: "Xiao Min! Are you at home, oops! The fence of your house is really scary! How should I go from here?" Where do you come in?"

Zhen Min hurriedly opened the door and went out, Liang Kangshi also turned around and grabbed Zhen Min's coat to follow.

"Big sister!" Zhen Min's eyes turned red instantly.

Liang Kangshi led Zhen Li to the only opening in the courtyard wall, and reached out to take the foam box she was holding and the bag she was carrying behind her back.

As soon as Zhen Li got off the ladder by the fence, Zhen Min immediately hugged her tightly: "Sister, how are you?" "Well

, Weiwei and I are both fine, neither hungry nor cold. How is it?" Zhen Li lightly patted Zhen Min's back.

"We're fine too."

"Mom, let auntie come in quickly? It's so cold outside, hurry up and sit on the kang to keep warm." Liang Xianyue hurriedly interrupted the reminiscence between the two, Zhen Min hurried out dressed very thinly, Zhen Li also stayed outside for an unknown amount of time, her nose was glowing red, so don't freeze it.

"Yes, I forgot, big sister, go into the house quickly." Zhen Min sniffed.

When Zhen Li came in, Liang Xianyue had already soaked the brown sugar water, and Zhen Li was also thirsty, so she brought it over and drank it down. Said: "I came from the entrance of the village. Most of the buildings I was familiar with were buried in snow. I couldn't find your house. I still asked the villagers. They told me that the one that saw the silver light on the roof was your house." I walked over and looked again, and the ground was covered with spikes, which was really scary." "

This is just a trap. There are wolves on the mountain behind us. Anyway, I have nothing to do at home, so I just want to play with these things. Be safe. Let's not talk about this, big sister, how did you come over such a long way?"

Zhen Li had an expression that you didn't know: "The road from the city to Liangjia Village is open! It's only on the second day of junior high school. Yes."

The road is already open? Liang Xianyue's house was so close to the road, but he didn't even notice it. In fact, it was also because of the threat of wolves. Except for the family going out to pay New Year's greetings on the first day of the Lunar New Year, they stayed at home when they could not go out.

"That's Sister Weiwei driving here? Why didn't you see him?" Liang Xianyue asked strangely.

"No," Zhen Li explained, "she is at home. There are several sheds in the house, so I can't leave it alone. I came this time by myself. I didn't drive by myself. I came with someone else's car."

After Zhen Li explained, Liang Xianyue also understood. It turns out that access is not just as simple as access. After the opening of the road from the city to each village, the shelters that are full of people immediately start to count whether there are relatives in a certain village and intend to move to the countryside. After the statistics are completed, they can take The advantage of going back with the car allocated by the city is that these people can reunite with their families, and it can also reduce the pressure on the shelter. Zhen Li took this car and came to Liangjia Village.

"Isn't it right?" Zhen Min noticed something was wrong with this matter, "I didn't tell you that we moved to the village! Besides, you only said that you can take a car from the refuge to Liangjia Village, but then from your house to the refuge. How did you get there?"

Zhen Li laughed dryly and didn't say a word, the more Zhen Min thought about it, the more something was wrong, she slapped her thigh: "You must have been to our house in the city!"

Her eyes were red again thinking of this, Now that information exchange is inconvenient, she can't even tell her eldest sister the news of her move. When she thinks that her eldest sister ran home with so many things to see her in this minus 40-degree weather, she was in vain and could only go around. After asking around, Zhen Min finally found such a way to come here, Zhen Min felt very guilty.

"It's not as twists and turns as you think." Zhen Li feared that Zhen Min's brain would make up some missing things, so she hurriedly told the details of the journey, "Now everyone has moved to the underground shelter, I thought you were there too , just wanted to bring you something.

You also know that our Tianjiatun grows vegetables, and every day there are cars to and from the city to Tianjiatun to transport vegetables, so I greeted them and took me to the city first. The soldiers in those vehicles are particularly responsible, hand me over to the responsible police in the area where you live, and ask them to help you find out which shelter you are in.

I only stayed at the temporary security point for two hours, and the police said I live in the same community as you, and I know where the people in this community have moved to, so I want to take me to you. As soon as I mentioned your names, he told me that he knew Liang Zi and was your upstairs neighbor."

Liang Kangshi asked strangely, "I'm not a policeman's neighbor?"

Zhen Li said, "He looks very tall and strong, and his surname seems to be Peng. He also said that he was able to become this policeman thanks to you. I didn't understand it at the time, and I was anxious." I was looking for you, so I didn't ask much."

Liang Kangshi suddenly realized that it was Peng Hui. The first robbery happened in the unit where they lived was Peng Hui's brave act and caught three robbers. Later, when Liang Xianyue's family was volunteering for the registration of shelter personnel, Liang Kangshi casually talked to the police officer in charge at the time about the solution to the shortage of manpower, which was to select suitable recruits from among the citizens who had acted bravely in the recent period to join the police force.

It turned out that this thing really happened.

Zhen Min interrupted the elder sister when she was dissatisfied with Liang Kang: "Don't interrupt, elder sister, you can continue." "

Knowing that you have moved to the countryside, I thought I couldn't come to see you. This is the same officer Peng, he told me that I have a car to give away recently. When you come to the countryside, let me live in the refuge for a day, and then I can follow the car the next day. You see, I came here right away, I didn't suffer any crimes, and I took the car all the way." Zhen Li

said An understatement, in fact, because she is not a registered person in the shelter, she cannot receive food from the shelter. Fortunately, she prepared a bag of cooked steamed buns to bring to Zhen Min before she left home. It's a cold bun. She didn't want to tell her sister about this, lest Zhen Min would be sad again.

Knowing that the eldest sister hadn't been out for too long, Zhen Min's face softened a little. "Big sister, are you hungry? Have something to eat?"

Zhen Li was indeed hungry, and she didn't want to see her own sister. "Just give me any leftovers."

Zhen Minteng stood up suddenly, and told Liang Xianyue: "Heat up the fried meatballs and the tofu pork ribs soup made last night, and I'll serve another bowl of noodles to the elder sister." Zhen Min reckoned that the eldest sister should not be short of food, but she didn't know if she could eat meat at home.

Zhen Li also stood up: "Yueyue, don't go, don't be in a hurry, let's see what good things Auntie brought you." She walked towards the several big bags she had brought.

The white foam box was tightly wrapped. After unwrapping the blanket, Zhen Li lifted the lid, revealing the big and red strawberries inside.

"Wow!" Liang Xianyue was startled, even though she was pregnant with a portable island, she has not achieved fruit freedom yet. The island is full of wild fruits, and the fruit trees I planted are only seedlings. What I stocked before are only dried fruits, and I have eaten all the fresh fruits. Each of these strawberries is the size of an egg, bright red, and exudes a sweet fruity aroma as soon as they are opened.

The other box was even more serious, a box of big purple cherries. Liang Xianyue looked dumbfounded: "Auntie, where did all this come from?" While most people were still racking their brains for a handful of vegetables, her magical aunt ran for dozens of miles with strawberries and cherries , and finally delivered to her home.

Seeing the stunned expressions of the three members of Liang Xianyue's family, Zhen Li smiled with satisfaction.

"You have all forgotten that our Tianjiatun originally produces all kinds of fruits and vegetables. Strawberries are grown in our greenhouse, and cherries are exchanged with those who have cherry trees in the greenhouse. Here is a package of vegetables," Zhen Li said while taking out While saying, "This bag is beans, this is Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum, and this is cabbage... Fortunately, I haven't stayed outside for a long time, and these vegetables are not frozen." She told

Liang Xianyue: "Eat strawberries and cherries quickly. I was delayed in the shelter for two days, so I won't be able to leave it for much longer."

Zhen Min had already ordered the noodles, and the hot meatballs and tofu pork rib soup were also placed on the table. "Sister, come and eat quickly. It's so troublesome for you to carry so many things by yourself. We should have visited you first, so as to tell you about our move. Who knows that we are holding back at home every day, even outside I don't even know if the road leads to it."

Zhen Li picked up her chopsticks and said, "Don't, if you also look for me, we will completely miss each other. I'm well-informed. , I often inquire about outside affairs with the officers on duty at our place."

Zhen Min sat face to face with her eldest sister, and Zhen Li buried her head in her meal, chatting with her sister from time to time.

Liang Kangshi greeted Liang Xianyue: "I heard that a car pulled people back, let's go out and see the excitement?" "

Okay." Liang Xianyue got up to get her wolf fur cloak.

It was really lively outside, on the main road passing through the village near her house. A van was parked. Liang Xianyue didn't see those people who were sent back from the city, so they probably went back to their homes.

"Brother Liang!" A man standing by the truck suddenly waved at Liang Kangshi. Liang Kangshi hurried out to watch the fun, and left with his mask and hat in his hands. He was recognized as he was walking.

Liang Kangshi looked over there, and asked uncertainly, "Peng Hui?"

"It's me!"

Sure enough, it was Peng Hui.

"Why are you here?" Liang Kangshi hurried over.

Peng Hui said with a smile: "I met your elder sister. When I heard the name and address she said, I thought it must be your home, and knowing that you were in Liangjia Village, I changed shifts with someone else. Someone brought it here, thinking that maybe I could see you."

Liang Kangshi didn't ask him how he became a policeman, although it had nothing to do with him, but if he said it deliberately, it was like asking for favor. He turned to ask: "Isn't everyone delivered? Why are you still standing here? Why don't you come to my house for a while."

Peng Hui shook his head: "It's not the end of the delivery, maybe I will pick it up later ."

What does this mean? Liang Kangshi and Liang Xianyue were wondering when they heard a group of people coming from the other side.

This group of people looks like two families, the old man is holding a big broom in his hand, and the old lady is holding a rolling pin. The two young people who don't know if they are son and daughter-in-law or daughter and son-in-law also look resentful. Pushing and shoving another family to go this way together.

Seeing Peng Hui, the family that was pushed over was about to speak when the other family said first: "How dare you sign up to say that you have relatives in Liangjia Village! These are all distant relatives who cannot be reached, I live At the age of sixty, I have only met your old man twice, and the others have never even heard of their names, so you dare to think of coming to join us!"

Another family member murmured, "The conditions in the shelter are too poor. We thought we were all relatives, so we will temporarily stay at your house for two months. When the weather gets warmer..." "

Who are relatives to you!" Bian immediately interrupted him, "According to your calculations, our family can bring out four-figure relatives, and they all ran over to borrow them, and they can even stand on the tiles!" They looked at

Peng Hui, who was wearing a uniform cotton coat. : "This police officer, this family is not relatives of our family, you can take them back."

Peng Hui has not participated in this quarrel, and his face is already a habitual expression. He stopped the two families from pushing and shoving, and greeted the family who came to defect: "Get in the car first."

This happened twice again. It was only then that Liang Xianyue understood what Peng Hui meant by "I will pick him up later". The shelter can only eat big pots of rice, and you have to do hard work to get enough to eat, and there is no private space. Many people don't want to live in it. It's too cold to live in their own homes, so they give the idea to those distant relatives who live in the countryside. body.

Anyway, the official statistics did not have the energy to verify them one by one. They only said that if they had relatives in this village, they would be sent to them. As for whether he will be kicked out, let's try his luck first.

This kind of situation is not uncommon at all, and Peng Hui has long been used to it. But he was waiting here, besides looking at the car and waiting for these people to come back, he was also waiting for the village chief to come.

The village chief's house is not far away, but the old man walks slowly, so he slowly moved over at this moment.

Peng Hui had other tasks this time. He took out a printed A4 paper with dense black and white letters and a red stamp at the bottom.

"Village chief, the city wants to buy the grain you harvested last year. This is a material that can be exchanged. The ratio is written on it. You can make statistics in the village to see how many people are willing to sell the grain. I will go to other villages to give it away. Turn around to get the statistics table when people are alone, and then let them pull the supplies to exchange for food."

Liang Xianyue also poked her head over to look at it. The font on the paper was quite large, probably to take care of the elderly village chiefs. There are also many types of materials that can be exchanged, but many of them are written with the words (limited to XX per household), and it is not possible to exchange as much as you want.

The government only accepts corn, cabbage, and potatoes. These three are the main crops that the villagers of the Liang family grow. There are few other kinds of miscellaneous grains. If you fill in the list and increase the ratio of exchange with each kind of material, it is easy to confuse people, and it is not worth the trouble.

Just looking at these three things is quite confusing. Each has a different exchange ratio from the materials below. The village chief frowned and looked at it for a while, and finally figured it out.

"I understand it, but I'm afraid I can't explain it!" He looked up and saw Liang Xianyue standing aside, his eyes lit up, "Yueyue can help explain it to everyone!" "That's fine,

" Liang Xianyue took the paper, "Let me take a look first."

The village head quickly said to Peng Hui, "Officer, a pack of wolves came down from the mountain and came to the village. They killed a man on our side and ran away again." If you go to Linshan Village to bite the dog, you see that the road is cleared, can someone come and kill these wolves." It is

a big deal to have wolves, Liang Hui stood up straight and promised: "I will go up when I go back." Reflect, try to deal with it as soon as possible. You should ensure your own safety first, and don't have a direct conflict with the wolves." The

village chief finally solved the matter that had made him worry for more than a month, and it seemed that Peng Hui had nothing to do with him. He slowly moved back home. Before leaving, he told Liang Xianyue: "Everyone will come to my house for a meeting tomorrow, and you can tell everyone how to exchange this material." "

Okay." Liang Xianyue agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 38.9K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
7.6K 326 4
𝒐𝒐𝒐. ❙ 𝐅𝐁. ⊱┊ 【 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚊 】 ❝ . *.𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱. ° . ● ° .❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃...
216K 4.1K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...