[TAENYFic] The Lustful Wife O...

moonlight_kim által

Description Taeyeon and her girlfriend had everything arranged for their marriage. They had booked a huge bui... Több

1> A Bar Called MAZE
2> Meet the Seducer, Tiffany Hwang
3> Back to Where You are
4> Stop Being Naughty, Tiffany
5> Silly Tiffany
6> Taeyeon's Mother and Her Plan
7> Tiffany's Requirements
8> Their Friends Supports
9> TIFFANY YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!
10> Tiffany's Special Medicine
11> Meeting Taeyeon's Parents
12> The Argument Between The Kims
13> Hwang Miyoung
14> Dumb and Dumberer
15> The Date part 1
16> The Date part 2
17> The Date last part
18> Living Together
19> Taeny First Fight and Tiffany's New Friend
20> The Proposal~~
21> Here Comes Trouble
22> Let Tiffany Put It Down Another Way~~
23> They Could Never Learn
24> Wedding Preparation
25> The Pre-wed Photo-shoot & Another Ordeal
26> Tiffany's Decision
27> Late Compunction
28> Tiffany's Actual Reaction
29> Another Ruined Moment
30> There She Goes Again~~
31> The Competition
32> Jessica's Reasons
33> The Final Round~~
34> May I Kill You This Time?
35> Another Obstacle
36> Those Three Words
37> Officially Married
38> Taeyeon's Mistakes
39> Taeny's Wedding Night~~
40> Unsuccessful Seduction~~
41> Misunderstanding~~
42> Cold War
44> She is Indeed a Troublemaker
45> I'll Do Anything for Tiffany
46> Happy Birthday Sunny
47> Tiffany ooh~~ Tiffany
48> A Day in China
49> Taeyeon Could Never Win~~
50> A Day in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
51> Wild Romance~
52> Side Story
53> Poor Yoona~~
54> Taetae is Sick~~
55> Role-play~~
56> New Family Members
57> Goldust
58> Birthday Project
59> Happy Birthday Tiffany!!
60> Mirotic
61> Crazy Love
62> Paradise
63> Switched 1
64> Switched 2
66> Beautiful Life
67> Nobody Knows
68> You to me are everything

65> On Fire!!

9K 94 13
moonlight_kim által

[FLASHBACK]

"Taetae, don't just sleazily sleep like that! You need to get change first! It's dirty and unhealthy!" Tiffany scolded her careless husband who immediately plopped her body on the bed as soon as she entered the hotel room.

"I don't care~ Taetae is soo soo sleepy. Taetae wants to sleep, Fany~" Taeyeon argued cutely. Her face on the pillow and she lay diagonally on the bed.

"Yah! Don't be like that~ Come on, Tae~ Wake up for a moment and change your dirty clothes. It smells like cigarette mixed with alcohol. It contains many germs and bacteria. Do you want to get sick, huh?" Tiffany scared her husband in hope it would work and guessed it did.

"Germs? Eywwhh that's disgusting~ Fany-ah, help me to change please?" Taeyeon sat up and raised both of her hands upward.

"You are so lazy, Taetae~" Tiffany shook her head yet still complied with her husband's request. She lifted up Taeyeon's shirt and threw it aside on the floor, leaving Taeyeon only in her bra.

"Wait here. I'll take the warm water and towel to clean after you." Tiffany informed and Taeyeon nodded her head obediently. Tiffany didn't forget to take a glance at her sexy husband whose body was glistening and tempting. It looked like Taeyeon was alluring Tiffany indirectly when in fact, she didn't even try to do so.

Tiffany filled the small bucket with warm water. She grabbed the small towel and brought it back with her to where Taeyeon was. Tiffany withstood a chuckle seeing Taeyeon blankly stared at nothing. She looked like a lost puppy that was waiting for its owner to come home. Tiffany went to Taeyeon and put the bucket filled with water carefully on the table beside bed. Tiffany couldn't resist to kiss Taeyeon's cheek and so she did.

"I love you, Taetae~" Tiffany confessed.

"I love you too, Fany~" Taeyeon giggled and replied.

"Now let's get you naked so I can clean you more properly. Stay still, alright?"

"Now let's get you naked so I can clean you more properly. Stay still, alright?" Taeyeon nodded eagerly and let Tiffany undress her. Tiffany's eyes roamed naughtily to Taeyeon's curvy body. She bit her lips hard to prevent a moan from escaping her lips. She wanted Taeyeon so much now but it would be unfair knowing Taeyeon's not sober state.

"What are you doing, Fany? Clean me up so Taetae can drink milk while trying to sleep." Taeyeon smiled so innocently, totally oblivious with her wife's pervert thought.

"Ah! Ara!" Tiffany started to wipe Taeyeon's body slowly, from Taeyeon's neck down to Taeyeon's neckline and finally collarbone. Taeyeon's collarbone was so well defined and it was hard not leave a mark on it. Tiffany's breathe was already ragged and coarse by now yet Taeyeon still hadn't realized it.

"Now raise your hands one by one~" Tiffany ordered and Taeyeon did what Tiffany asked. Tiffany wiped Taeyeon's armpit one by one. Now Tiffany had reached one of Taeyeon's parts which hard to resist. Tiffany took a glimpse on those perky nipples which attached on Taeyeon's rounded mounds. Tiffany licked her lips subconsciously and with trembling hand caressed the left nipple using the towel.

"Nggh,, Fany-ah~ What is this feeling? It feels weird~" Taeyeon harmlessly admitted. Tiffany inhaled to prevent herself from jumping and humped her husband dry.

"Taeyeon-ah, forgive me please?" Tiffany discarded her own clothes with Taeyeon witnessing her wife in confusion. Taeyeon tilted her head and raised her eyebrows cutely.

"Why are you saying sorry, Fany? What did you do? Did you steal someone's pencil?" Taeyeon scratched her head and frowned.

"I don't think I can clean you up, baby." Tiffany sighed. She was already naked and had the same state as Taeyeon. She clenched her fists hard so she wouldn't move her hands lower and touch herself down there.

"That's okay, Fany. Taetae can always ask for hotel's staff to clean me up. Do you know servce room number?" Taeyeon insensibly picked up the phone and waited for Tiffany's answer.

"Geez~ Are you stupid or are you really stupid?! How can I let my husband being wiped clean and seen naked by other's eyes?!" Tiffany flicked Taeyeon's forehead but not too hard.

"Who will clean me up then if you don't want to do it and you forbid me to be cleaned up by others?" Taeyeon pouted and jutted her lips forward. Tiffany felt her libido and lust were too overwhelming and unbearable. She sighed again and tried to think other method to make Taeyeon understand what she really wanted.

"Taeyeon-ah, do you like my milk you tasted last time?" Tiffany tried to distract Taeyeon to another topic and slowly but sure persuade her to make love with her eventually. Tiffany of course didn't want normal sex. She wanted it to be different and interesting. She wanted it filled with excitementand endless moans. How could she do it? Let's just continue reading then~

"Uhm! I really like it even though I don't think I did taste the milk. However I like sucking on the source of your milk, trying to make the milk come out even though I still couldn't have it in the end." Taeyeon recalled the memories of how she tried her best effort to gain Tiffany's milk yet still failed at the end.

"Ah really? Then would you try different sources? The one which is guaranteed can bring out the translucent delicious liquid? I assure you it will be different this time, Taetae~ what do you think?" Tiffany smirked seeing bright expression plastered on Taeyeon's oh so innocent face. Deep inside, Tiffany felt sorry for Taeyeon since she had to forcedly blurt out lies to make Taeyeon fall intoher trap and do what she needed her husband to do.

"Wow that's cool! I want it I want it!! How can I get it, Fany? Show me how!!" Taeyeon tugged Tiffany's arm and pleaded her wife. She didn't even feel lust in spite her wife had already naked in front of her. She just wanted her milk and felt curious with the new source of milk Tiffany talked about just now.

"It's down below, Taetae~ Right here." Tiffany bit her lower lips and guided Taeyeon's left hand toward her dripping wet pussy.

"Whoaaa!! I think it has produced the milk already! Can I taste it, Fany?" Taeyeon took away her hand and licked her fingers clean.

"Uhmm.. It's salty and sticky but I like it. Can I have some more?" Taeyeon slurped her fingers one by one and endearingly asked for more. She was about to make Tiffany lay down on the bed when the sound of ringing cell phone interrupted them.

"Wait here, Taetae~" Tiffany weakly had to push her husband away to get her mobile phone on the study desk near the huge window. Tiffany got up to see that it wasn't a incoming call but it was just a mere text coming from Taeyeon's parents, letting Tiffany know that they had come back to their room safely. Tiffany was about to reply it when she felt hands sneaking from behind to hold her.

"I want my milk, Fany-ah~ I want it fresh and tasty right from its source. I want it because it's yours and I want to drink it, gulp it, and taste it with my buds." Taeyeon whispered seductively inside Tiffany's ears. She turned Tiffany's body slightly toward the window direction, making Tiffany's full body orientated toward the window.

"I'll make you scream my name so loud that your milk from your dampened pussy will flow endlessly and satisfy my hunger and needs for your milk or shall we say cums?" Taeyeon started to roam her naughty hand over Tiffany's body from behind. She pushed Tiffany more toward the window, making Tiffany's front part glued and adhered to the window, pressing those beautiful twin peaks right onto the windows.

"Aahh Taetae..." Taeyeon pinned Tiffany's hand above her head from behind. Tiffany was helpless and could only moan as a result from what Taeyeon's doing to her weak body. Taeyeon's left hand assured Tiffany's hands stayed still while her right hand used to tickle Tiffany's curly and smooth pubic hair below.

"Do you want me to fuck you badly, Fany-ah? Do you? Or you prefer being left hanging and hungry of my touches?" Taeyeon licked Tiffany's ear and nibbled it tenderly. Taeyeon's right hand was busy separating Tiffany's lower lips apart and tickled the clit with her thumb.

"Aahhh.. I.. Just fuck me, Taetae... Mmhhmmm.." Tiffany whimpered desperately, wanting nothing but Taeyeon's fingers inside her.

"How do you want me to fuck you, baby? Do you want it to be slow and steady or rough and with no rhytm?" Taeyeon let go of Tiffany's wrists and made her left hand squeezed Tiffany's left mound. She fondled it and played with the nipple.

"Rough, Tae.. Ngghhmmm..." Tiffany closed her eyes and enjoyed the treatment given by her loved husband. Taeyeon smirked and continued playing with the same nipple, pinching it and pulling it outward.

"As you wish my lady. Now let's get you intothe right position." Taeyeon helped Tiffany to bend her body so she was in doggy style position.

"Unngghhmmm,.. Taetae.. You're so naughty!" Taeyeon smacked Tiffany's but several times and made it red almost immediately.

"You love me being naughty." Taeyeon stated and Tiffany had to say yes with that.

"Look at upfront, Tiffany. I want the world to see you being fucked by me from behind through this huge glass window." Taeyeon blurted bluntly. She left Tiffany for a moment to seek appropriate tool to satisfy her wife.

"Taeyeon-ah??" Tiffany exasperatedly called her husband when she felt no movement from Taeyeon. She hadn't moved even a bit and still waited helpessly in the same state before Taeyeon left her.

Taeyeon went to dining area and seek for something sleek and long enough which could satisfy her wife. She smiled in glee when she found what she had been looking for. Taeyeon took out the wine bottle from the bucket filled with ice and held it dearly with her palm. She shivered feeling the coldness coming from the bottle yet she knew it would be able to send Tiffany to the highest level of heaven soon and that's what she's aiming for.

"Uuuhhh... Wh-what is that, Tae?" Tiffany's voice was trembling and hoarse. She felt something cold teasing her clit down to the opening of her pussy. Yes, Taeyeon deliberately grazed Tiffany's sensitive part down there using the neck of the cold bottle.

"How is it feeling, baby? Nice isn't it?" Taeyeon stuck out her tongue and licked Tiffany's neck before she finally decided to leave a mark on a certain spot on Tiffany's neck. Taeyeon sucked and nibbled it, didn't forget to lick it when she thought she needed to smoothen the area. She did it several times and smiled proudly seeing her creation on Tiffany's neck.

"Ngggaahhh.. Taetae-ahhh.. Just fuck me.. Pple-pleasee.. Mmhhmm..." Tiffany begged. She felt so horny and needy. Taeyeon made Tiffany moan and scream out Taeyeon's nick name lustfully.

"Should I?" Tiffany fell down on her knees,still facing the huge window. She made her hands attached on the glass window with her butt raised upward, giving Taeyeon a very nice view of Tiffany's tempting part which dripping wet with Tiffany's precum.

"You look so delicious, Fany. Is this what you call milk? Will you give me more if I'm able to make you howl more? Will you, baby?" Taeyeon demanded an answer while trying to stimulate Tiffany's body more. She rotated the bottle on Tiffany's throbbing clit. She led her left hand to Tiffany's mounds, running her five fingers on it, grasped it and treated it like a dough.

"Put it in, Tae.. Ngghhh.... Please.. Annghh.." Tiffany's pleading tone made Taeyeon eagerly slipped the cold bottle into Tiffany's wet pussy.

"Aahh!! Uhhm... It's cold.." Tiffany's moan made Taeyeon felt aroused. Taeyeon slowly thrusted the bottle inside and outside Tiffany's opening pussy. Tiffany couldn't bottle up her lust any longer and moved her hips with the same direction as Taeyeon's thrusting movement.

"M-more, Taetae... Ngghh.. It's cold... Aaannghhh.. Aah.. Aaahh..." Tiffany's moan became louder and she let go one of her hands from the window. She made her free hand travelled down to rub her clit clockwise.

"How fast, Miyoungie?? Like this?" Taeyeon slapped Tiffany's hand on her clit and replaced it with her own hand. Taeyeon quickened her thrust and pushed and pulled the cold bottle inside Tiffany's drenched pussy much faster than before. Taeyeon guided her left hand to massage Tiffany's swollen clit and pulled it outward and pinched it.

"Ggaaahhh!!! Taetae!! Aannghh.. Aah aah aahh.. Uhhmm..." Tiffany played with her own nipples, starting from the left one to the right one. She didn't even bother to see the amazing view of Las Vegas lights coming from the casino and hotel buildings outside the window. All she had in mind was Taeyeon trying to pleasure her. She closed her eyes to make her capable to feel Taeyeon's effort more.

"Faster, baby.. Ngghmm.. Faster... Aaahh aaahh.. Harder too!! Mmnngghhmmm..." Tiffany shook her body from left to right, trying to find the perfect angle so the bottle could hit Tiffany's G spot perfectly.

"Yeah.. Just like that, baby.. Hnngghhmm... Keep going.." Tiffany rolled her eyes in satisfaction. Taeyeon held Tiffany's waist with one hand and tried to thrust faster with her other hand. Taeyeon penetrated Tiffany's pussy with all her might. She kept changing the angle of her thrust to fill Tiffany's pussy more and pleasure her wife more.

"Oh baby... Ngghh.. I think I'm near... Yeeaahh... Yeaahh.. Taetaengghh.. Aahh aaaggghhh..." Taeyeon gripped the bottle tighter and thrusted repeteadly before she suddenly stopped and pulled away the bottle from Tiffany's juicy pussy.

"Taetae?? Oh come on! Why did you do that? I'm almost reach the peak!!" Tiffany complained and abruptly turned her body around and leaned her sweaty back on the window.

"I know. But I want it to be more exciting. Do you want to come so much, baby? Because I really want to taste your milk that much too. But I won't comply with your request just like that. Show me what you got and I'll fuck you good." Taeyeon put off the bottle and crossed her hands on her chest. She scooted backward and admired Tiffany's luscious sweaty body, gazing her eyes on the glistening pussy which begged Taeyeon literally to fuck her more.

"But, baby... I need you in me.." Tiffany tried to bargain but not to avail. Taeyeon leisurely shook her head in disapproval and Tiffany pouted at that.

"Touch yourself and persuade me to touch you. Affect me badly that I want nothing but making you cum, hard and fast." Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's left hand and led it onto Tiffany's dampened pussy.

"Ngghh.. Taetae... Touch me.. This hungry pussy of mine needs you." Tiffany started fingering herself. She spread her thighs away to allow Taeyeon to take a look at her prescious treasure.

"Taeyeon-ah... Uhhmm... My lovely angghh.. Hubby... Do you not want me? Hmm.. My pussy misses you, baby.." Tiffany swirled her clit with her thumb and index finger. She made her right hand to squeeze her mounds and it transformed her nipples to be so perky and erected.

"You need more effort than that, baby. Tempt me more, Fany." Taeyeon licked her lips and braced herself not to touch and fuck Tiffany here and now. Taeyeon felt awed and amazed with Tiffany's wild solicitation.

"Is this enough then? Aahhh.. Taetae... Uunnghh.." Tiffany kneaded her breasts and stretched her clit upward. Tiffany stopped teasing her clit and tried other attempt. She utilized her fingers to dilated her hole so Taeyeon could see the beautiful alluring cave of Tiffany's pussy.

"That's enough." Taeyeon gripped Tiffany's hand and put it on Tiffany's stomach. Taeyeon didn't hesitate to crawl toward the famished pussy and protruded her tongue to lick Tiffany's clit.

"Uhhmm.. Yess!! Lick it baby... Aangghh.. Aah.. Aahh.." Tiffany moaned wholeheartedly when Taeyeon savagely suck on Tiffany's clit. Taeyeon put one leg over her shoulder and bit on Tiffany's bloated clit and played it with her tongue inside her mouth.

"Yeah baby.. I'm near.. Aaahh your hhmm... Milk will come uuhh out soon!! Gaahhh!!!" Tiffany shouted out with trembling voice. Taeyeon ignored the remark and continued eating Tiffany's clit viciously.

"AAH!! Humm... Aahh aaahhh aaaahhh!!!" Taeyeon without any warning inserted 3 fingers inside Tiffany's pussy. She ruthlessly thrusted in and out of Tiffany's pussy with her mouth still busily licking and roaming around Tiffany's clit.

"TAETAE!!!" Tiffany arched her back and came hard. Probably this was the most cum Tiffany ever produced. Slowly transluscent radiating liquid flowed from Tiffany's pussy.

"It came out!! Kyaaa!! Milk!!!" Taeyeon went back to her innocent state and Tiffany was still to high to even care. Without any second notification, Taeyeon lowered her head and dipped in. Slurping sound was the distinct evidence how Taeyeon vigorously tried to drink the 'milk' from Tiffany's pussy.

"Slow down baby,, mmhhmm.. I'm still sensitive.. Aahh Taetae.." Tiffany shut her eyes closed and with resignation let Taeyeon had her way to consume all of her cum.

"It's so tasty, Fany. Taetae likes it!" Taeyeon looked up with cum stained all over her chin and grinned childishly.

"That's good." Tiffany weakly answered. Taeyeon went back to Tiffany's pussy and licked her clean.

"Do you like it?" Tiffany asked breathlessly when Taeyeon had stopped eating after her pussy. Tiffany ran her fingers over Taeyeon's smooth hair and stared at her husband deeply, a stare which filled with love.

"I love it, Fany. Thank you." Taeyeon replied and moved to the top of Tiffany's body. She leaned in and kissed Tiffany, sharing Tiffany's cum. Taeyeon nipped on Tiffany's upper lips, making Tiffany gasp and parted her lips. Taeyeon saw it as the right opportunity to slip her tongue in. She entangled her tongue with Tiffany's tongue.

"I love you, Taetae." Tiffany said in betweenthe kisses. Taeyeon didn't have a chance to reply it just yet since she was not trying to tilt her head and deepen the kiss. Saliva mixed with Tiffany's cum could be tasted. Taeyeon licked every part of Tiffany's lips and once she felt Tiffany needed to breath, Taeyeon pulled away.

"I love you too, Fany." Taeyeon smiled. Taeyeon then got up and sat on top of Tiffany. She placed Tiffany's left leg on her shoulder and rested her own pussy on top of Tiffany's one.

"I want to produce my own milk, Fany. Can I?" Taeyeon with unadorned expression asked her wife. Tiffany chuckled and nodded her head, expecting another hot round filled of passionate moans.

"Uhhmm..." Taeyeon started to whimper and moved her hips irregularly, making sure her pussy would touch Tiffany's pussy perfectly. She rotated her hips, seeking more friction between her own clit and Tiffany's clit.

"Taeyeon-ah.. Aahhh.." Tiffany pulled her own hair, feeling stressed for being pleasured too much. Taeyeon seized Tiffany's mounds with one hand, exploited her wife's well-rounded mounds and made Tiffany moan like crazy.

"Am I ngghh.. Good, baby?" Taeyeon too closed her eyes and felt the heaven approached her. She was on the edge but still almost. It wasn't enough, and she needed more than this to come. Taeyeon moved faster and Tiffany squealed with sudden movement.

"You're aaahhh... Great!! Ngghhh..." Tiffany held Taeyeon's waist and slightly pushed her husband to fuck her faster and harder. Her toes curled since Taeyeon drove her mad with her unpredictable action. Taeyeon twisted Tiffany's right nipple and pinched it, making Tiffany scream and howl loudly.

"Baby I'm close.. Aahh.. Aaahh..." Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's flat abs while roaring incoherent words, feeling extremely near to reach her peak. Taeyeon leaned down her head and caressed Tiffany's nipples with her tongue.

"Me too.. Aahh... Aahhh... Uhhmm..." Tiffany responded and burned in lust. She pushed Taeyeon's head toward her nipple in hope Taeyeon would understand what she wanted and yes, Taeyeon did. Taeyeon put the perky nipple inside her mouth and nibbled it lustfully.

"FANY!!!"

"TAEYEON!!!"

They came in unison. Taeyeon's cum flew down and complied with Tiffany's cum. Taeyeon smiled satisfactorily when she knew she had made Tiffany came for the second time. She made her way for her fingers to mix her own cum with Tiffany's. Taeyeon then licked her fingers clean before dipping it again to the small gap between the still attached pussy and brought it to the front of Tiffany's mouth.

"Try it out, baby. It's good." Taeyeon smiled delightfully and Tiffany did. She plunged out her tongue and licked each of Taeyeon's finger one by one.

"It is." Tiffany smiled back. She gestured Taeyeon to hug her and Taeyeon lay on her back. Tiffany in reflex creeped in and rested her head on Taeyeon's chest.

"Are you satisfied, Taetae?" Tiffany asked and hugged Taeyeon's waist sideway.

"What will you do if I say I'm not?" Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's back up and down.

"Give you a chance to do another round for sure." Tiffany liked the feeling of Taeyeon's fluffy and tender bare breasts on her cheek.

"Naah.. I'm just kidding. I'm satisfied and splendid. Thank you, baby. I love you." Taeyeon sat up and Tiffany followed curiously.

"I love you too but where are you going, Taetae? I want to cuddle up with you." Tiffany frowned and pouted.

"I want to move to a better place for us to sleep in. Lean on me and hold me tight." Taeyeon lifted Tiffany bridal style and walked toward the bed.

"Now this is better." Taeyeon put Tiffany slowly on bed and made her way to lay beside Tiffany.

"Come here." Taeyeon patted her chest and Tiffany grinned. She cuddled with her husband and held her husband's waist tightly. Tiffany placed her head inside Taeyeon's crook and sniffed Taeyeon's familiar and addicting scent.

"Are you sober by now, Taetae?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"I don't know. I feel dizzy and sore but happy. What does it mean?" Taeyeon asked back.

"It means you're not totally sober." Tiffany giggled and Taeyeon innocently followed Tiffany and giggled along.

"Scratch that. You're still drunk, baby." Tiffany explained and Taeyeon shrugged.

"I don't care. All I know is I love you and that's that." Taeyeon added. Tiffany secretly smiled, feeling so thankful and blessed for having Taeyeon as her husband.

"I love you too, Tae. Let's sleep." Tiffany cooed her husband.

"Let's. Goodnight baby." Taeyeon left a kiss on Tiffany's forehead.

"Goodnight." Tiffany replied shortly and soon both of them slept, probably continued their naughty activities in dream.

-------------------------------

The morning came and since Taeyeon was heavily drunk last night, as usual Tiffany was the first to wake up. Tiffany was woken up with a wide smile decorating her face. She reminisced the beyond amazing experienced she and Taeyeon had last night. Tiffany grinned more widely remembering how Taeyeon could be rough and hardcore in pleasuring her. Tiffany sat up and caressed Taeyeon's cheek before leaning down and kissed Taeyeon's forehead.

"Thank you so much for last night, hubby. I love you." Tiffany confessed and Taeyeon wrinkled eyebrows, feeling her sleeping disturbed and all.

"You're so cute." Tiffany patted Taeyeon's cheek and smiled again. She looked underneath the blanket and her eyes twinkled in glee seeing Taeyeon's pubic hair had grown again even not as much as the last time she made a creation.

"I got inspired by last night events! Hope you'll like it!" Tiffany snapped her fingers and got off from the bed, gathering the tools she would need to make another creation on her husband's pubic hair.

[FLASHBACK ENDS]

"Taeyeon!!! Open up the door!!" Jessica knocked on the hotel room of Taeny's couple mercilessly.

"Yaah!! I can hear you loud and clear!! Wait a moment, will you!" Taeyeon screamed from inside the hotel room.

Taeyeon felt annoyed thanks' to last night and what she had found once she had opened up her eyes. Her wife made a trouble again and it was on the same spot (again). Taeyeon dragged her foot to the front door and unlocked it.

"Yah! Where is your troublemaker wife?!!" Jessica shouted right on Taeyeon's face once the poor woman opened up the door.

"Hello to you too, Jessi. Could you not yell that loud so early in the morning?? I still can feel the hangover here." Taeyeon massaged her forehead and stepped aside, letting her friends came in.

"How could she not, Taeng!! Your crazy wife has made us marry each other and that's not the main reason why we are here! I'm not done yet so you better close your mouth back." Sunny's words made Taeyeon aborted her plan to speak. She pursed her lips tight and didn't utter another word for her own safety.

"What did she do this time?" Taeyeon reluctantly asked her friends.

"She made us marry each other but not with our own couple! She made me marry Seohyun and my Bunny to marry Yuri!! It's just unbelievable and unacceptable!! So if you don't want to feel our wrath, you better tell us where is Tiffany!" Sooyoung growled and followed Sunny to the living room.

"I wish I knew where she is too by now. She left me once I literally yelled at her. Like what she did to all of you, she caused a trouble on me too." Taeyeon sighed and joined her friends and sit on the single couch across Yoona.

"What did she do to you, Taeng?" Yoona asked and leaned back to the comfy couch.

"It's just too embarrassing to be told, girls." Taeyeon blushed and looked away.

"Oh come on! Don't give me those bullshit reasons just to defend your wife! Telling us is the least thing you can do!" Jessica groaned and Yuri quickly came over to calm her girlfriend down.

"What are you doing here?! You're married with Sunny, not me! Go away!!" Jessica shooed Yuri and pushed her backward. Yuri obediently stood up and went back to her initial seat.

"She highlighted my pubic hair." Taeyeon murmured lowly. Her face became warm and redder.

"Pardon???" Seohyun stated.

"Sighed. I was drank last night thanks' to you all so and I guessed we made love. She always wakes up first whenever I drunk so she did this morning. She once played with my pubic hair and treated as her gracious creation. She even made a name on it and called it goldust! Can you imagine that?! She poured the gold glittery thing onto my hair down below and turned the light off. I didn't know how could she did it but it glowed in the dark! She proudly called it goldust and I went mad because of that." Taeyeon raised her eyebrows seeing how her friends laugher hard instead of feeling bad for her.

"Hahaha!!! Thank you for entertaining us, Unnie! I'm sorry but it's just too funny. Please do continue your story." Seohyun covered her mouth to prevent herself from laughing uncontrollably.

"Thank you, Hyunnie. So yeah I shaved it clean so she couldn't do it again. I never thought it has grown finely again and bad luck for me for she realized it too soon. So yeah she did the same mistake on it. I was about to shave it again when you came." Taeyeon continued and sighed again.

"What did she do this time? Pour the silver glittery thing onto it again and called it Millenium? Hahaha..." Sunny mocked Taeyeon.

"I hope she did that because that would be better." Taeyeon inhaled deeply before continuing.

"She highlighted my pubic hair in red and made an OST for it!" Taeyeon rose her tone and her friends laughed more.

"Sing it for us, Taeng!" Jessica demanded and since she was the scariest amongst all by now, Taeyeon couldn't say no to her. The rest waited with full of expectation.

"Taetae is on fire~ Taetae is on fire~ This pubic's on fire~ Taetae is on fire~" Taeyeon mimicked Girl On Fire song by Alicia Keys and sang it.

"HAHAHAHA!!!" The girls laughed so hard that Sooyoung almost fell from her couch and Jessica threw her head backward.

"And what did you do until she got escape and ran away from you??" Yuri asked curiously. The anger and hatred the girls had had been vanished just like that since Taeyeon got worse incident compare to them. At least, they didn't marry officially and as soon as they left this country, they would be free from the disastrous marriage caused by Tiffany.

"She thought I would be happy so she got scared and ran away once I yelled at her. Sighed. What do I do with her?" Taeyeon massaged her forehead for the umpteenth time that morning.

"Don't worry, Taeng. She will be back soon. Trust me. She can survive without you anyway. What will you do to her when she comes back, huh?" Sunny patted Taeyeon's shoulder.

"I haven't thought about it just yet. I love her too much to even lay a finger on her. I'm whipped, aren't I?" Taeyeon rested her head on Sunny's shoulder and the others felt bad for her best friend.

"Rest assure for Sooyoung and Yoona are as whipped as you are." Seohyun tapped Taeyeon's thigh.

"We share the same fate as you are too, boss. You aren't the only person who got tricked over and over again by Tiffany. Should we plan something to give your wife a lesson, hmm??" Sooyoung gave out her opinion.

"Don't even try it, Soo. I have ever tried it once and it failed so bad. Trust me, it won't work." Taeyeon warned her friend.

"Who knows it will work this time, Taeng. You'll never know. First failed attempt shouldn't be counted anyway. What do you think?" Sunny persuaded Taeyeon.

"Nope. She almost got mad the last time she saw another woman trying to seduce me so don't even try to think that making her jealous will be a great idea." Taeyeon read Sunny's mind and reasoned out.

"Wow! Are you a mind reader or something?" Sunny stared at Taeyeon in amazement.

"I am not and on behalf of my wife, I want to say sorry to all of you. Please forgive Tiffany for she didn't know what she had done to your love life. I promise I'll take you to a luxury dinner and stay for 2 or 3 nights in five star hotel when we've back to Soul as a compensation for my wife's behavior." Taeyeon bargained.

"It's a deal then!" Sooyoung without any hesitation answered and nodded her head enthusiastically.

"I agree. I'll wait for it, Taeng. Seobang, I'm hungry. Let's have some breakfast downstairs." Jessica became clingy to her girlfriend again since Taeyeon had promised her something she would never reject and willing to accept as an amends of Tiffany's crazy attitude.

"I'm hungry too!! Bunny, let's have breakfast too! Young, are you coming?" Sooyoung pulled Sunny toward the front door.

"We'll go after you. I need to take care of my other 'needs' first. Young! Let's go back to our room and do some action. Breakfast can wait, right?" Seohyun's glare made Yoona subserviently nodded and followed Seohyun to stop by her room first before satisfying her stomach needs.

"I'll see you later guys! And thank you for forgiving my wife. I'll search her and we can fly back to Korea soon after I've found her." Taeyeon waved to her friends and went back inside.

"You can come out now, Fany." Taeyeon tapped her feet in front of the dining table.

"How did you know I was here all along?" Tiffany hesitantly came out and stood up beside her husband.

"I knew you too well." Taeyeon exclaimed flatly.

"Are you mad at me?" Tiffany with fear scooted her body closer to her husband.

"What do you think, huh?" Taeyeon untied her bathrobe and pointed at her red pubic hair.

"Do you prefer it to be pink? I thought you would be the man in our relationship and pink would be too girly. I can fix it and make it pink if you want, Taetae." Tiffany's misunderstanding made Taeyeon palmed her face.

"Just stop doing things with my pubic hair, okay?! Don't sprinkle it with glittery things and don't ever highlight its color again! Do you hear me?! God, where did you even get the hair dye?!" Taeyeon grumbled.

"Then can I straighten it up and put accessories on it???" Tiffany asked excitingly.

"NO!" Taeyeon shouted and left.

"Sighed. Maybe she would like it to be spiked so it would look manlier. Oh well, I should buy hairstyle magazine next time so she would love it the next time I do things with her pubic hair." Tiffany shrugged.

"Taetae is on fire~ Taetae is on fire~ Her pubic's on fire~ Taetae is on fire~" Tiffany sang and walked briskly to find her husband.

"Taeyeon-ah~ Thank you for defending me! You have saved my life!" Tiffany hugged Taeyeon who was looking at the morning view through the glass window.

"Uhmm.. That's what husband must do to her wife anyway. I will never let anyone hurt you, Miyoung-ah. I love you." Taeyeon placed her hand on top of Tiffany and caressed Tiffany's wrist.

"I love you too, Taeyeon-ah and thank you for loving me. The view is beautiful, isn't it?" Tiffany held Taeyeon tighter.

"Not as beautiful as you. Let's take a bath so we can have our breakfast and pack." Taeyeon intertwined her hand with Tiffany's and dragged her toward bathroom.

"Okay!" Tiffany grinned. Naughty and pervert thoughts had filled her oh so lusty brain, thinking that she would get 'it' inside the Jacuzzi or under the shower. Oh well she didn't care as long as she did it with the only person she loved the most and it was of course none other than Kim Taeyeon, her lovely husband.

-------------------------------------------------------

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

769K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
502K 20.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
697K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...