๐“๐–๐Ž ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’

By xrk07x

[COMPLETED] Book 2 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "It's you." ________... More

๐€/๐
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž|Escaping
๐“๐ฐ๐จ|"Can I have your number?"
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž|Chocolate
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ|Bruise
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž|Library
๐’๐ข๐ฑ|Secret Garden
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง|Day Off
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ|Violent
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž|Skipping
๐“๐ž๐ง|The Game
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง|"Any day, darling"
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž|Different
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง|Handshake
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง|Frappuccino
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง|Gift
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง|Selfish
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง|Practice
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง|Friends?
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง|Feelings
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ|Date
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž|Cherry
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ|Touch
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž|Fireworks
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ|Motorcycle
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž|Omertร 
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ|Restaurant
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง|"Good girl"
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ|Tired
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž|Nervous
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ|Okay
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž|Fallen
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ|Heart
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž|Want
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ|"Get use to it"
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž|Birthday Boy
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ|Darkness
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง|Regret
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ|Nightmare
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž|Flu
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ|First Meeting
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž|Moving
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž|Angry
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ|Reassurance
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž|Trip
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ|Hot Tub
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง|"We'll see"
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ|Dirt Biking
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž|"Come with me"
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ|News
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž|Frustrated
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ|Big Game
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž|Insane
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ|Results Day
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž|Reward
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ|Boston
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง|Prom
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ|Graduation
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž|The Move
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ|Promise
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€/๐

๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ|Revenge

3.9K 85 32
By xrk07x

smut 🫶🏼
___________________________________

As soon as I see the tears pooling her eyes, I immediately wrap my arms around her and bring her into my chest. Her tears soak my t-shirt but I don't fucking care. I hate seeing her cry and I would tear the world apart if it means she'll stop hurting.

"Look at me." I say, placing my hands on the side of her face. She shakes her head and I frown, feeling her body tremble under my touch. "Baby, look at me please." I say softer and she finally looks up. Her glassy eyes meet mine and my heart breaks at the sight.

Gently, I kiss away her tears and feel her start to relax, soothing my heart. "Don't cry," I whisper, placing my hand on the back of her head,  "I'm here, okay? Please don't cry."

"Thank you." She mutters.

"For what?"

"Being here."

Smiling, I brush hair away from her face and kiss her forehead. "Always," I promise, "Do you wanna wait in the car while I get your stuff?"

"No, it's okay," She says, wiping her eyes, "it'll be quicker if we both get it and I wanna leave."

xXx

Within an hour, we have all of her stuff packed up and in my car. She didn't have much so it was fairly quick.

Just as I was about to pick up the last box, my phone starts ringing so I take it out of my pocket and answer it.

"We have him." One of my guys says through the other line.

I quickly move away from Audrey's earshot. "Where is he?"

"With us. We found him in some motel up south." He replies.

Fucking finally. We've been looking for that bastard for days.

"You know what to do." I say, watching Audrey carry the last box to the car.

"Yes, boss." He says and I hold up a finger when Audrey tilts her head in question towards me.

"Be there in a few." With that I hang up and make my way back over to Audrey.

"Everything okay?" She asks, taking my hand in hers.

"Yeah, of course," I say, kissing the back of her hand, "but I have to go. Something came up."

"Can you drop me off at Alyssa's then?"

"Sure," I reply, "We'll unpack your stuff later."

xXx

"Where is he?" I immediately ask my men as soon as I get out of my car.

"Through there." One of them says gesturing towards a door on the ground floor of the motel. "Motel has also been cleared."

"Want us to go in with you, Matt?" Another asks.

"Nah," I reply, walking up to the room door, "I'll make it quick."

I open the door and step inside to immediately hear the sound of painful groans filling the room. Stepping further into the room, I see Armando tied to a chair in the middle of the room all bloody and bruised up.

I grab a chair from the side and sit down in front of him, placing my forearms on the frame of the chair. "Told them to be generous with you," I smile, "That shit looks like it hurts though. Does it?" I tilt my head at him.

"Fuck you." He sneers, spitting out blood on to the floor beside him.

"No one ever taught you manners?" I clench my jaw and stand up from my seat, walking around my seat until I'm standing in front of him, "No one ever taught not to lay your hands on a woman?" I seethe, grabbing his collar tightly in my hand until my knuckles turn white, "Especially your own fuckin' daughter?"

"So that's what this is about?" He chuckles humourlessly. "You got your boys on me because I hurt that bitches feelings? Pity." He pouts exaggeratedly and kisses his teeth.

"Motherfucker, I will make you pay for laying your filthy hands on my girl." I grit out angrily, "And I'll enjoy watching you suffer."

"You're a little boy," He seethes, "The fuck you gonna do?"

"Little boy, huh?" I smirk, taking my jacket off and throwing it to the side. I unlatch my watch from my wrist and without a second thought, I land a hard punch right across his face. His face twists to the side with a loud animalistic sound passing his lips.

"What the fuck!" He screams, looking at me with a newfound horror in his eyes.

Little boy my ass.

"Cmon that was just a punch. Quit whining like a little bitch." I scoff, gripping his jaw and forcing him to face me again but I land another firm punch across the other side of his face.

His cries were muffled as the only thing I could focus on was beating the fucker plump until he was begging me to stop. I wanted him dead but I also wanted Audrey to make that decision but I know she wants nothing to do with him. And I wanted to make him regret laying his hands on my girl.

I tip his chair back and take my knife out of my pocket, pressing it against his chest. "Say you're sorry. Say you regret laying your hands on her."

"Never." He breathes out, dropping his head forward in exhaustion.

Another painful groan leaves his mouth when I press the knife into his chest. "Say. It." I say lowly, clenching my jaw and pushing it further in until he's screaming in agony.

"I'm sorry!" He quickly says as his face twists in pain. "I regret it! Okay?! I-I regret it!"

I chuckle and bring his chair upright before taking out my gun. "Yeah you fucking do." I pat his cheek with my gun and take a step back.

"You don't need this leg, do you?" I ask, pointing towards his right leg with my gun.

"Wh-What! I apologised, didn't I?! Please!" He begs and damn his voice is very unpleasant.

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it sweetheart." I pout exaggeratedly and shoot his leg as his scream fills the room.

I grimace at the sound of his scream and pick my jacket back up. "Well, this was fun," I say, slipping my jacket on and opening the door, "I'll have my men escort you to your new home once the Don pays you a visit."

"Don?" He breathes out with horror dripping in his tone. "Who the hell are you people?!"

Smirking at him, I walk backwards until I'm out the room and as soon as I am my men shut the door behind me.

"Let my Dad know he's here." I say to one of my men, who is standing beside the door, as I hand him gun and knife.

"Yes, sir." He nods his head firmly.

"Sir? C'mon I'm eighteen." I scoff and glance up at him with a smile.

"Apologies." He replies back with a small subtle smile of his own.

xXx

I went home and showered before picking Audrey up from Alyssa's. Right now we're unpacking her stuff in my room. I made space for her clothes in my closet and drawers. She even has her own area in my bathroom.

No one's home so it's best to unpack her shit today.

"I missed you." I sigh, wrapping my arms around her waist and watching her unpack her makeup.

"You were gone for a few hours, Matteo." She smiles, glancing up at me.

"I don't care. I always want you near me." I gently grip her jaw and keep eye contact with her. "You're pretty." I lean down and peck her lips.

"So pretty." I whisper against her skin, trailing kisses down her neck. Loving the way she gets breathless with just a few kisses.

I just wanna ruin her. Fuck her the way I know she loves. Slow, deep, hard. However she wants. I'll give her anything she wants.

I spin her around and immediately lift her up on to my desk. A soft gasp leaves her mouth and before she can say anything I hungrily latch my lips with hers. Desperately wanting to taste her.

I need her.

I feel her hands trail down to my sweatpants and when she slowly starts rubbing me I lose it. "I'm so hard for you." I breathe out against her lips, leaning into her touch.

Her hands slip inside my boxers and wrap around my dick. She moves her hand up and down the length of my dick as her other hand trails through my hair.

I bite my bottom lip and lean my forehead against hers. "Do you feel good?" She whispers, quickening her pace as my breathing picks up.

I nod my head in response because I can't seem to form words as I'm too clouded with the pleasure her hands are giving me.

"Say it." She gently grips my chin and brushes her lips against mine.

"Fuck." I say breathlessly, moving my lips to her ear. "I feel good, Audrey."

Smirking, she takes her hand out of my boxers and I almost groan in frustration. Before I can say anything, she guides me down to sit on the chair so I do. Then, she gets down on her knees and slips her hands back inside of my boxers. Keeping eye contact with me, she licks her way up the length of my dick and leaves a trail of kisses back down.

I move her hair back in a makeshift ponytail as a sigh of pleasure leaves my mouth.

When she's done with teasing me, she takes the head of my cock in her mouth, sucking on the pre cum. She licks at it, her hands still running up and down my dick as she takes more of my length into her mouth.

She starts rotating her hands around my cock, stroking me slowly as she tastes me on her tongue. She tightens her grip around me and starts sucking my dick harder, taking all of me in her mouth while she swirls her tongue around my slit.

Tightly, I grip onto my her and starts moving my hips as I fuck her mouth. When I hit the back of her throat, I groan and stare down at her in awe.

She grips onto my hips, holding on when I shove all of dick down her throat.

I fuck her mouth hard and she leans her head back, closing her eyes as she lets me take her, use her. Her eyes roll back when I pull on her hair harshly, opening her up so I can get a good view. And fuck what a view it was.

I attempt to keep my composure, breathing rapidly as I fuck her mouth with my cock. It only makes her bob her head faster. A shudder runs through me when she swirls her tongue around my slit, moving her head back and forth rapidly.

She starts fidgeting and I know exactly why. She wants me.

When I tense inside her mouth, she eagerly sucks me harder until I cum and when I do it fills all of her mouth, some of it spilling down my cock. One of my hands grip onto the chair, the other holding her close. After swallowing all of me, she licks her lips and stands up before taking off her underwear and t-shirt that is mine.

I slip my sweatpants and boxers off. Then, open my desk drawer and get a condom out. After ripping it open, I slip it on my dick and grab Audrey's forearms before pulling her towards me.

A giggle leaves her lips as she straddles my lap and I melt, gazing up at her with a smile on my face. I love that fucking laugh.

I move my hands down to her ass and squeeze it while I trail soft kisses down the skin of her neck. Her pussy brushes against my dick and I can feel just how wet she already is.

Lightly, she grinds against my dick and moans when I suck on her neck. I latch my mouth around her nipple, sinking my teeth down on it as she grips my hair tightly in her hands. I align myself up with her wet entrance and a scream leaves her mouth when I finally give her what she wants. Every inch of me.

Her walls clench around me but I don't stop on my harsh fucking, wanting her to feel my cum drip down her thighs with each step she takes. That's if she'll be able to walk out of this fucking room after I'm finished with her.

Staring up at her with hooded eyes, I groan deeply when she bounces on my dick, grinding and circling her hips against mine.

The sound of my balls slapping against her wet pussy
along with our moans and groans echo into the
room.

"Oh fuck." She moans, moving her hands up to touch her breasts but I move them away and squeeze them myself, bringing her closer to the edge with the way her pussy's clenching around me.

"That's a good fuckin' slut. Ride that cock baby." I praise, squeezing her hips and she moans from my words. "Look at how well you're taking me." I grip her jaw and tilt it to the side, where a mirror stands beside the desk.

I could cum from the sight. Her legs spread wide open for me, taking all of my dick into her sore pussy. One of my hands grip her throat as the other lay behind my head.

Her legs and thighs shake as she runs her nails down my chest and abs. Before I know it, she cums around my cock with a cry. My dick twitches inside of her and then my cum fills the condom.

I stand up and carry her with me as I walk over to our bed. I pull out of her and stand her beside the bed then lean down to her ear. "Bend over." I whisper, squeezing her ass and smirking as I watch her do what she's been told.

I pull back to take in her appearance as I slip on another condom. Wet hair sticking to the side of her face, plump lips, hazy eyes, tits swollen from having my mouth around them. Fuck, I could just cum from the sight. So goddamn beautiful.

"Fucking beautiful."

Grabbing her hips, I ease myself inside of her and grunt as a moan leaves the back of her throat. I look down at where we are sinfully connected and smirk, knowing damn well I will be the last one to see her like this. In such a mess.

"You're in my fucking stomach." She moans, helplessly gripping onto the bedsheets as tears pool in her hazel eyes.

"Bet no other man has ever reached here, hm?" I smirk, pounding into her ruthlessly. She opens her mouth to speak but nothing comes out expect for moans and whimpers.

"Answer me."

I rest my forehead against her neck, watching her pussy take my cock nicely. I slap her ass and fuck into her harder as she moans, pressing her cheek against the bedsheets.

"No." She says breathlessly.

I fist her hair not once but twice and pull it back, connecting my lips with hers as she clenches around me. I sink my fingers into her hips, marking her as my abs tense.

"Cum for me." I demand, slapping her ass.

She moans and throws her head back against my shoulder as she cums around my cock. With one last deep, long thrust I fill the condom up with my cum and pull out of her with a grunt.

I grab another condom out of the drawer and slip it on before flipping her over then slipping back inside of her wet cunt.

I lift one of her legs onto my shoulder and roll my hips into her pussy, fucking her deeper from this angle. The change of position has her screaming and I muffle her moans with my lips, thrusting my tongue inside of her mouth in sync with my rough pounding.

"You like that baby?" I rasp.

"Oh God." She moans, throwing her head back.

"Say my name."

"Matteo." She sobs, wrapping her arms tightly around my neck.

I rest my forearms beside her head and lean my forehead against hers as I feel our hot breaths in the space between us. "Yeah Audrey. You're fucking mine." I grunt.

She moans, tightening her grip around me when I repeatedly pound into her g spot.

I roll my hips and hi that sweet spot inside of her so fucking hard, she gasps. She grips my hair tightly and kiss away her tears, trailing a hand down her stomach and rubbing her clit with my thumb.

She screams when I slam into her even harder than before, the head of my dick hits her g spot with each deep thrust.

She throws her head back on to my shoulder as the headboard hits the wall every time my dick slams into her. Her tits bounce from the harsh impact and I feel her clench around me tightly but I still don't stop my devilish pace, pounding into her with punishing thrusts.

Without warning, she cums on my dick again with a moan as her thighs shake. Her body falls limp against mine but I keep me upright, pounding into her even quicker than before. With a couple more deep, long thrusts my cum fills the condom.

We both shake from our orgasms and I place a soft kiss to her forehead, climbing off the bed as I lay her down. Wiping the sweat from my forehead with my arm, I take the condom off, tie it and dispose of it in the bin.

Looking back at Audrey, I see that she fell asleep so I make my way towards the bathroom. I come back with a wet rag and clean her up, making sure I don't wake her. Once I've cleaned her, I peck her cheek and throw the rag in the wash before running myself a warm shower.

Couple minutes later, I step out of the bathroom as I wrap a towel loosely around my waist. I walk over to my nightstand, take my phone off charge and unlock it before checking my notifications.

"Matteo." Audrey mumbles and I look down at her to see her arms extended out towards me.

"Hm?" I hold her hand and turn my attention back to my phone. "You good?"

When she doesn't respond, I look back over at her and see her just staring at me. Sighing, I put my phone down and sit down on the edge of the bed beside her.

"What?" I smile, leaning my forearms beside her head, "What's wrong? You hungry?"

She nods her head in response so I gotta get the woman what she wants.

I peck her lips and get off the bed then get her some water from my mini fridge. "Drink this. I'll be back with your food your highness." I playfully bow and give her the bottle of water as her laughter fills my ears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 22.8K 63
BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY โžก THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT MATURE SCENES) Kiara Cambridge is a norm...
276K 4.3K 42
Book 1 of the [His Everything] series. Amรฉlie Levine Beaumont is the - first female - heir to the French Mafia (the second largest and most powerful...
857K 19.2K 29
"If you think you can just up and leave me, you're sadly mistaken. I'll kill anyone that tries to take you away from me. I promise you! You and me, b...