Bully/ Yoonkook

By ra2bunn

Once a popular bully now the victim of his own past bully victim. Min Yoongi a past bully, meets his past vic... More

:)
:I
:-)
:*
D:
=(
:+
(=
:<
=o
:/
^~^
;0
=\
X:
:')
~^~
U:
3=
O=
+=
S:
(=)
/:/
;)
) ='(
) - :
(-;
D=]
|=°^°=|
:+/
(^^)
¦¬^¬¦
¿~¿
+^+
-__-
°~°
;][;
{+=+}
\°>°\
C=<
3:
XC
D;
U=
\;
O=O
OuO
(_:
S:<
C-:
S=_jd/kd(6)jd3&nd
:+5(2isbyoae892))husjus8kak9a9ka7hs7bynu
Yjyiis8wjs8shsubsufjs9j28xjy8dnwixjidjxis
Baiabxusb
Ud8an
Update

O=<

1.8K 105 14
By ra2bunn

"Why does this look like the start of a weird porn?"

".. Now that you mentioned it-"Hoseok mumbled staring at Jimin and Taehyung, the smaller sitting on the desk in front of Taehyung, facing the taller, legs spread open in an comfortable mannern.

"Oh look Jungkook~ your lover arrived." Hoseok chuckled, nudging Jungkooks side who only nudged Hoseok back and then leant a bit forward.

"Sorry that I couldn't stay for lunch yesterday. I really wanted to but my father had planned something with me."

"It's alright Kook, we could always cook together on another day." Yoongi said, not upset at all about it, simply sitting back down on his desk, only for Jungkook to again speak up.

"Wanna sit down here? Taehyung and Jimin are probably gonna dissappear in an few minutes anyways by the looks of it" Jungkook pointed out, looking at the two, Jimin literally having the biggest smirk possible on his lips as he kept moving his foot dangerously close to Taehyungs crotch and Tae who was staring jimin up and down as if already undressing him with his eyes.

Yoongi looked just as weirded out at them like Hoseok, grabbing his things to just sit down on the empty seat besides Jungkook.

The bunny boy really was right, not even five minutes later and Taehyung was dragged out by Jimin, both having the biggest grins on their lips possible, neither of the three questioning what they'd do.

"I'm seriously amazed how well Jimins ass can withstand all that fucking around.." Hoseok mumbled after a few minutes, both Yoongi and Jungkook turning their heads to stare at him.

After that Jungkook just looked towards Yoongi, as if having a specific thought, the smaller catching Jungkooks look and giving his leg a small kick.

"Get that thought out of your head right now."

"I WASN'T THINKING OF ANYTHING!"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, Jungkook clearing his throat and trying to change the subject.

"Well.. They're really fucking around a lot lately."

"They really are.." Hoseok agreed, nodding his head.

"Do you think they're an official thing now? We know that they have a thing for each other but they never made it official now did they?" Jungkook asked a bit curious, Hoseok shrugging his shoulders, just as clueless.

"Not sure.. I know that Taehyung has had an eye on him for an while now. He's really always keeping an eye on Jimin, their relationship would probably be the same as their fucking arou-"

"No chance" Yoongi cut Hoseok off, now the two looking a bit surprised at Yoongi who finally joined their conversation.

"What do you mean no chance?" Jungkook asked a bit curious.

"You really think Taehyung is the one who has the pants on in the relationship? Are you two fucking blind? He's perhaps the top but that doesn't mean that he's getting his way."

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" Hoseok now asked a bit irritated, Jungkook just looking mouth open at the smaller as if shocked by Yoongis assumption.

"So you really mean that.. No way." Jungkook mumbled, Hoseok shaking Jungkooks arm still a bit irritated.

"Tell me! Explain it to me!"

"he thinks that Jimin is taking the lead"

"..isn't he a bottom?" Hoseok asked only more confused.

"He's a switch you uneducated little shit, but that's not the point right now. You know Yoongis thinks Tae is the submissive type of top" Jungkook whsipered the last part as if it was some kind of secret, Hoseok looking in disbelief towards Yoongi.

"You're sure about that?" Hoseok asked, raising an eyebrow, while Yoongi slowly got a bit annoyed that neither of them believed him.

"I'm a damn bottom myself, so of course I can recognize who takes the damn lead!" Yoongi now said kinda frustrated and annoyed, only feeling more annoyed when Jungkook and Hoseok started to laugh.

"Oh fuck you two! I'm done with your bullshit" Yoongi huffed, about to stand up to change seats again only for Jungkook to quickly pull him down and push a kiss on his cheek.

"No no! Stay here kitten. I'm sorry for laughing! That just was so out of nowhere, we didn't expect such a sentence coming from you!"

Hoseok nodded in agreement, still holding back his laugh and putting his head on the desk.

Then everything was quiet, the professor walking in, some more talking and some information for how things would now continue.

Jungkook slowly leaning towards Yoongi and pulling his chair closer to himself.

The feeling of Jungkooks hand around his waist and the taller slowly leaning closer towards his ear, followed by a whisper that made Yoongis eyes widen and his face heat up completely.

"You're an adorable bottom. The submissive type aren't you? That's even cuter kitten"

After that it was a quiet lesson.
Yoongi literally trying to focus on class and get some thoughts out of his head.

Lunch break was luckily getting him on other thoughts.
Tangerine in his hands, peacefully eating it and not really caring about Jimin and Taehyung who casually sat on their lunch table and ate as if they never did anything sinful.

Jungkook and Hoseok meanwhile stared at the two, as if to check if Yoongis assumption was right.

"Hey Ju-why the hell does it smell like sex?" Seokjin asked as he walked to their table, Taehyung choking on his food and Jimin starting to laugh as he pat Taehyungs back.

"Anyways. Jungkook I have to talk to you for a second." Jin continued, Jungkook looking at the older and simply agreeing, leaving the table to follow Jin.

Yoongi watched, looking a bit curious but not really wanting to ask since it perhaps was a private matter.

"You're curious?" Hosoek asked, Yoongi slowly nodding his head.

"It's nothing too interesting. The company of Jins dad works together with the company of Jungkooks dad since a few weeks, so both of them share what they do at work." Taehyung explained Yoongi looking a bit surprised.

So Jin was also the son of a ceo just like Jungkook.

They both really shared a lot of similarities.
Being rich, good looks, being posessive and also starting to work in the same business.

A few more minutes and Jungkook walked back alone, sitting down silently and not saying a word.

"Is everything fine?" Yoongi asked a bit unsure, Jungkook humming and smiling a bit, grabbing some food to feed the smaller.

"Eat some more."

Gosh was the week nice for both of them.
Hanging out, cooking together, another cute small date where they just walked along the Han river, lots of hand holding and Jungkook who kept stealing Yoongis phone to get some kisses.

It really was young love at its best.

"Ahh Jungkook stop it!"

"Never! You got yourself in this now!" Jungkook laughed as he ran through the hallway with Yoongi in his arms, finally letting the smaller down when they reached their classroom.

"I told you I could carry you here!"

"Alright alright, sorry for not believing in you big muscle boy. You proofed me wrong." the cat boy chuckled, grabbing Jungkooks hand to go inside the classroom and sit down.

"Are you guys excited for the scores!? I really hope I didn't fuck up." Hoseok spoke, leaning back and pushing his hair back a bit nervous.

"I'm sure we all did fine. A 70 and we're all through.. Perhaps a 60 also still works if the essay kinda worked out well.." Jimin mumbled, leaning against Taehyung who looked just as nervous as Hoseok.

"A 83!83 FUCK YEAH! I'M THROUGH! FUCK YOU ALL I MADE IT!"

"Tae relax, God damn" Jimin mumbled pushing Taehyung back down on his chair, everyone in the class having to hold back a laugh at the excited male.

"What did you get Jiminie?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Ah I did pretty well." Jimin only said, Hoseok snatching the piece of paper and then looking a bit shocked at the smaller.

"97..? That's even better than your entrance exam! I only got 95"Hoseok said, shaking his head a bit and looking towards Jungkook and Yoongi.

"what about you two?"

"94"Jungkook simply said, looking towards Yoongis paper and smiling a bit.

"Good job.. Yoongi got 89"Jungkook answered, pushing a kiss on the males hand, the smaller humming kinda satisfied with his score.

"You did well, I didn't know you're that smart." Yoongi hummed only for Jungkook to playfully look offended at him.

"Pfft. I'm a absolute genius! What else did you expect hm?"

"Perhaps the result from your English exam last year." Jimin mumbled, both Taehyung and Hoseok starting to laugh loudly, Jungkook now for real looking offended at them.

"It wasn't that bad! The questions simple were confusing!"

"You got 3 points! Out of 100 Jungkook! That was the worst score I've seen yet and that means something." Taehyung said Yoongi not really wanting to comment on that to hurt Jungkooks pride even further.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 13.1K 43
The clumsy and socially awkward jungkook falls for the popular boy who has the perfect life, Taehyung.
145K 8.1K 28
Taehyung has spent years being bullied by Jungkook, but what happens when one project brings them closer and he finally can find out why. BoyXBoy Bu...
167K 5.2K 23
Jimin is in high school and he is constantly bullied by the popular kids in school. Little do they know the reason Jimin comes with more bruises than...
1.9K 168 25
in the Seoul university there was a girl named park Julia the popular student she was very rude to everyone student called her badass student of univ...