Bully/ Yoonkook

By ra2bunn

Once a popular bully now the victim of his own past bully victim. Min Yoongi a past bully, meets his past vic... More

:)
:I
:-)
:*
D:
=(
:+
(=
:<
=o
:/
^~^
;0
=\
X:
:')
~^~
U:
3=
O=
+=
S:
(=)
/:/
;)
) ='(
) - :
(-;
D=]
:+/
(^^)
¦¬^¬¦
¿~¿
+^+
O=<
-__-
°~°
;][;
{+=+}
\°>°\
C=<
3:
XC
D;
U=
\;
O=O
OuO
(_:
S:<
C-:
S=_jd/kd(6)jd3&nd
:+5(2isbyoae892))husjus8kak9a9ka7hs7bynu
Yjyiis8wjs8shsubsufjs9j28xjy8dnwixjidjxis
Baiabxusb
Ud8an
Update

|=°^°=|

2.2K 122 9
By ra2bunn

"Shopping? I don't really have that much money left to spend this month so-"

"Who said that you have to pay?" Jungkook asked, taking the tray to bring it away and then return, grabbing the smallers hand to pull him out.

"But I don't even nee-"

"You can always need something! Wherever clothes or games, there's definitely gonna be something you want" Jungkook cut the male off knowing damn well what Yoongi was about to say, walking through the streets and towards the big shopping mall.

"Kook..Jungkook.. Could you perhaps let my hand go?" Yoongi asked after Jungkook still had a tight grip on his hand, the bunny boy looking down himself and only now noticing that he was holding Yoongis hand the whole time.

"..Why should I? This is a date after all isn't it?" Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow and having an small grin on his lips.

"You-.. Right. Okay." Yoongi simply gave up, not wanting to argue now or throw a tantrum.

His hand getting pulled up by Jungkook, now giving the bunny his full attention who had a small smile on his lips, pushing a kiss on Yoongis hand before returning to just holding his hand and pulling the smaller along.

Fuck was that a stupid reason to get flustered about.
Yet Yoongi could feel his face heat up as they walked and he kept looking down at their hands.

Looking up to Jungkook who had a small smile on his lips the whole time as they walked.
Yoongi really couldn't recognize Jungkook at all based on his actions.

The once so shy and quiet boy, now being a confident and handsome young man, who treated Yoongi utterly sweet and with so much care compared to their wobbly start.

"How about a new bag? That one looks cool!" Jungkook said, pulling Yoongi inside a store and looking at different backpacks.

Jungkook having a big smile on his lips as he kept insisting to buy more and more stuff for Yoongi.
It really felt like a sweet chaos, too much at once yet Yoongi appreciated everything Jungkook was doing.

Hands full with different shopping bags and looking at Jungkook who kept looking around as if ready to buy more if he saw a single sign of Yoongis interest for something.

"Jungkook.. I think this is enough.."

"You think so? What about that-"

"No kook really. Let's go okay?" Yoongi smiled a bit, grabbing Jungkooks hand to pull the younger away from the different stores and walk outside the mall.

"are the bags too heavy? Want me to carry some more?" Jungkook asked after a while of walking, Yoongi shaking his head, though still the younger took two bags off him, ignoring Yoongis small complaints that he was fine carrying it.

"I'll get us something to drink yeah? After that I'll bring you home kitten." Jungkook smiled, letting slowly go of the males hand and leaving Yoongi alone to go and grab them something to drink.

Mistake of Jungkooks.

Two drinks in his hands only to walk towards Yoongi and see the smaller chatting with a guy perhaps a year old two older than them.

Jungkook was keeping his cool, taking in a deep breath as he walked only for his cool and chill temper to heaten up when a arm was wrapped around Yoongis shoulder that wasn't his.

He really didn't wanna lose his cool but heck was he jealous.

Jungkook sitting down on Yoongis other side, handing his his drink and casually pushing the hand off his shoulder to then wrap his own arm around his waist.

"I hope you like cherry" The bunny only said completely ignoring the guy.

"Oh.. Yeah sure. Eh-we can text later, alright?"

A small nod from the stranger Jungkook didn't know and gone he was.

"Who was that?" The bunny boy immediately asked, Yoongi quietly sipping his drink.

"A old friend of mine."

"Just a old friend?" Jungkook asked a bit unsure though decided to not further ask after Yoongi tried to change the topic.

"Can we go now?"

A silence filling their small walk, peaceful yet awkward.
The younger eyes moving back and forth from where he was walking and from Yoongi besides him.

A uneasy feeling in his chest, his brain basically telling him different things which he could say to perhaps start a conversation again, only to not get any words out and instead keep quiet.
That one small moment, made Jungkook just completely realize how he had absolutely no clue about Yoongis private life at all.

He didn't know why Yoongi suddenly changed colleges mid year to join his college, he didn't know anything about Yoongis other friends, not even his interests that he had now or anything about his family.

Neither did Yoongi know a lot about Jungkook and who he now was.
It was like both of them had became two different persons completely, drifting apart from each other only to again meet for another time as if fate was trying to put the two back together.

Was it fate though? Or a simple coincidence?
Jungkook honestly didn't care what it was what brought them together once again, the simply fact that he was right now walking besides the smaller and could hold his hand so easily as if the two were supposed to be together was enough for him to feel at ease for the moment.

Their feet coming to an stop, Jungkook carefully letting go of Yoongis hand and handing him the other bags.

"I-.. Take care. See you on Monday kitten."

It was such a simple and quick way to say goodbye as if too much in his own thoughts to care.

Turning around with a small smile, to start making his way back home.

A single step the bunny boy made, only to feel a hand holding onto his shirt and stopping his movements to look back at Yoongi.

"You don't even give me a chance to say goodbye? Why are you suddenly so quiet since we walked back? Where's your stupid flirting and those dumb comments?" Yoongi asked a bit teasing, Jungkook having to smile a bit as well and turning fully around.

"Want me to give you a dumb comment right now?"

"I'm waiting"

"I think I nailed our small date, and I think that I totally want to go on another one."

"You do hm~? Well.. First of all I don't think that was such a dumb comment.. Because I'd agree."

A big happy bunny smile, that was what Yoongi now got to stare at.

Jungkook perhaps wasn't his ideal type since he was kind of childish at times and was a bit of a jerk, but he really was starting to think that Jungkook wasn't that bad at all.

Lots of attention, even countless of gifts, compliments and so much damn small cute things that the younger did to try and take care of Yoongi.

Yoongi truly felt appreciated and taken care of, therefore giving the younger a try couldn't hurt him.

"So.. Can I say goodbye now for real or is there anything else you have to say?" Jungkook asked, holding onto Yoongis hands and swinging them around happily.

"No, I think we can say goodbye now kook."

"Alright, goodbye kitten. I'll see you on Monday, take care and don't forget to study for the finals" Jungkook reminded, pushing a small kiss on Yoongis hands.

"Yeah yeah.. You take care too, don't do anything stupid tomorrow with Hoseok. He told me of your stupid ideas sometimes."

"Huh? You know that we hangout?"

"He mentioned it at the Waterpark.. Anyways, now go home, it's getting dark." Yoongi said, taking his hands out of Jungkooks with a small smile.

"That's it? No kiss or anything?" Jungkook pouted, the smaller letting out a sight before leaning towards Jungkook.

The younger ready to finally kiss, hands moving on Yoongis waist only to then feel the boys lips against his cheek.

"There you go. Now hurry up" Yoongi said, giving the bunny a small nudge, to then grab his things and chuckle as he stared at Jungkook who stood frozen in place.

Slowly waving as a goodbye at Yoongi who made his way inside his small apartment, while Jungkook turned around and now put a hand on his cheek that just got kissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

•Him• By ✨

Fanfiction

23.7K 814 28
"I told you if you cursed again I would have to punish you." ?Bully Au¿ Taehyung, Jungkooks bully, gets something off his chest after seven years. ~T...
397K 24.8K 36
Taehyung is scared to break up with his abusive boyfriend. That, until new student Jeon Jeongguk takes all his pain away and makes his life a better...
170K 12.1K 41
Everyone hates him in school. Still, that only makes me fall in love with him more!
42.6K 1.7K 11
A story about friendship turned to hate and a love broken by betrayal.