Bully/ Yoonkook

By ra2bunn

Once a popular bully now the victim of his own past bully victim. Min Yoongi a past bully, meets his past vic... More

:)
:I
:-)
:*
D:
=(
:+
(=
:<
=o
:/
^~^
;0
=\
X:
:')
~^~
U:
3=
O=
S:
(=)
/:/
;)
) ='(
) - :
(-;
D=]
|=°^°=|
:+/
(^^)
¦¬^¬¦
¿~¿
+^+
O=<
-__-
°~°
;][;
{+=+}
\°>°\
C=<
3:
XC
D;
U=
\;
O=O
OuO
(_:
S:<
C-:
S=_jd/kd(6)jd3&nd
:+5(2isbyoae892))husjus8kak9a9ka7hs7bynu
Yjyiis8wjs8shsubsufjs9j28xjy8dnwixjidjxis
Baiabxusb
Ud8an
Update

+=

2.9K 141 16
By ra2bunn

"Why.. Jungkook just.. Explain what you're trying to do" Yoongi mumbled quietly, rubbing his eyes, finally having calmed down after 15 minutes of just sitting there.

Jungkook only looked back at Yoongi, not answering the male and instead hugging his knees as well, staring at the smaller besides him.

"I-Jungkook please.. Just tell me, I'm gonna go fucking insane if you keep this up!" the smaller spoke up, looking at Jungkook who didn't take his eyes off him

".. I don't know.."

".. What..?"

"I don't know.. I've got.. No clue myself what I'm doing"

Yoongi blinked a few times, looking a bit irritated at Jungkook as if trying to process what he just said.

".. I'm.. Sorry.. For confusing you Yoongi."

The two of them stared at each other, the bunny boy slowly leaning a bit closer to the male only to stop when Yoongi leant a bit away from him.

".. I'm really confusing myself here.. How come.. That you're that pretty even after crying..? I really hate you for what you've done back then.. But at the same time.. I'm drawn to you a lot ." jungkook tried to explain, only to get a more confused look from the boy besides him.

".. What even.. What does that even mean?" Yoongi asked letting go of his knees and pushing his hair out of his face.

It really felt like Jungkook was just messing with him.

".. I think I have a crush on you"

Yoongi stared at the taller completely speechless, Jungkook leaning in a bit more and taking Yoongis hands to hold them.

"I know this is out of nowhere but I wanna-"

"No. Fuck no! Jeon Jungkook I'm perhaps a bit naive but I'm not that fucking stupid! If you wanna fuck around get someone else, you keep treating me like some kind of toy or pet, I barely even see you as a friend by the way you behave so don't come up with any bullshit now!" Yoongi said loudly, pulling his hands back and standing up.

It was a bit overwhelming. All at once.
First the yelling and screaming, the bad treatment, followed by compliments and Jungkook admitting that he had a crush on him.
It simply didn't make sense to Yoongi.

Jungkook stood up as well, quickly walking after Yoongi who tried to escape this situation.

"Hey stop! Kitten ! I'm talking to you!"

However he only got ignored, still following the smaller even if he got ignored.

He really hated how he acted himself, but he couldn't help it.
Some incidents simply reminded him of the past and made him upset.

"Let us at least talk about it! I-I'll try to change for you! I'll buy you stuff or whatever you want just let us-"

However the door was shut right in Jungkooks face, the taller standing there and banging his head against the door.

"Damn.. Fuck did I mess up.."

"Messed up? Oh dear dear mate you fucked up. Somehow I've seen it coming"

Jungkook widened his eyes, looking to his side to see Hoseok standing there.

"Whatever.. I'm just.. Playing around not-"

"You're still not admitting to it?" Hoseok asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Jungkook.

"admitting to what?"

"that you like him."

They both stared at each other, Jungkook letting out a small sight and ruffling through his own hair a bit caught.

"How do you even-"

"I'm no idiot kook. You run after him whenever you can, keep an eye on him, literally stare at him in class.. I'm surprised jimin and Taehyung didn't pick up on it.. It was only a matter of time until you fucked up. I tried to help you but you literally kept treating him like an dickhead. "

Hoseok let out a small sight, shaking his head and walking off whilst Jungkook stood a bit lost inside the hallway.

He messed up, therefore his solution now-> fixing what he messed up.

He knocked on Yoongis door, knowing that it wouldn't be opened as he spoke up but still starting to speak.

"Kitten.. I.. Apologize. I don't wanna hurt you anymore, okay? I'll treat you very well from now on! No more yelling or screaming. I'll do everything I can to change your mind! I'll show you how well I can take care of you.. You're missing out on a lot without me!"

Was he sounding crazy?
Perhaps.
He literally didn't wanna give up.
Instead he now wanted to get even closer to the smaller to show him what could expect him if he did change his mind about their relationship.

Yoongi heard Jungkook loud and clear, however he didn't say an word, instead curling up more on the bed and hiding in the blanket until Jungkook eventually walked away.

".. I'm gonna change his mind"

".. Change.. His mind?" Hoseok asked, looking at Jungkook who just walked in their room.

"yes. Exactly. I'm gonna show him how well I'd treat him and then he's gonna change his mind th-"

"You really think it's that easy? You literally bullied him and now you expect him to fall in love with you and become your boyfriend?" Hoseok questioned, not sure if Jungkook was that hopeless or simply stupid.

"I.. I know it sounds a bit.. Stupid. A lot actually, but trust me! I'm gonna show him a side he can't resist, you know how my charm can work wonders" Jungkook said and then sat down on his bed.

"I only.. Have to figure out how to control my anger a bit better." Jungkook mumbled, laying down and pushing his hands on his own cheeks.

"Why don't you do sports to get over that? You could try to relax like that.. I mean apart from going to the gym, perhaps something like boxing" Hoseok shrugged, still trying to help the younger even after he fucked up.
Seemed rather important to Jungkook after all, Hoseok hadn't seen the younger that serious about love before.

"Boxing.. I'll look into that." Jungkook mumbled.

A day after, the morning being quiet as everyone mostly focused on packing their things and eating breakfast.

Jungkook didn't see Yoongi however, the smaller not showing up to breakfast and staying in his room.

Suitcases followed by the students who slowly walked to the bus.
Jungkooks eyes not leaving the body of the smaller male once spotting him and once inside the bus sitting down besides Hoseok who quickly pulled him towards him.

God did Yoongi feel watched.
He couldn't even look towards his left without seeing Jungkook stare at him.
It was so awkward and he didn't wanna talk at all about it.

They didn't say a word to each other, once on the ship however and Yoongi sat inside on an small table there Jungkook showed up and sat down on the opposite of him, putting down various snacks that he had bought.

"You should eat at least something small. If you skip breakfast at least have a snack." The taller spoke, though only got ignored by Yoongi who didn't even look at him and kept staring out of the window.

"Don't wanna look at me..? Want me to feed you?" the bunny boy asked, picking up one of the snacks to unpack it and then hold it towards Yoongi who didn't move an inch.

A small sight and Jungkook pulled his hand back, taking a bite himself as he stared at Yoongi.

"I know you're trying to avoid me. Can't blame you.. But that won't stop me. Only makes me wanna get more attention of you."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, glancing shortly at Jungkook and at the snacks before leaning back and crossing his arms, still not saying a word.

Yoongi still wasn't sure about the way Jungkook was behaving. It was confusing, irritating and simply stupid.
Even if the younger was rich, good looking and had his charms Yoongi wasn't just simply gonna accept him after what he had done.
He knew it was payback, but that seemed only like a childish act of Jungkook.

"Kitten.. Open your pretty mouth for me." Jungkook said out of nowhere, completely catching Yoongi off guard who now looked at him a bit wide eyed.

Jungkook now had to smile a bit after Yoongi finally gave him some attention, moving the snack towards the smallers mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 458 17
It's been a year since high school ended, everyone is headed off to college, Taehyung being one of them. He's happy to finally leave behind his past...
398K 13.1K 43
The clumsy and socially awkward jungkook falls for the popular boy who has the perfect life, Taehyung.
42.6K 1.7K 11
A story about friendship turned to hate and a love broken by betrayal.
616K 26.3K 46
Wherein someone stalking him because of his captivating beauty. Cover credits to marvelous: aisyvk__