πŸ’žπ˜Ό π˜Ώπ™€π™Žπ™€π™π™‘π™„π™‰π™‚ π™‡π™ŠοΏ½...

By Lattysweets

Knowing what you want and allowing what you don't want is surely an hard thing and Demar had been biding his... More

Introduction
Chpt 1
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpr 42
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Chpt 46
Chpt 47
Chpt 48
Chpt 49
Chpt 50
Chpt 51
Chpt 52
Chpt 53

Chpt 43

346 59 18
By Lattysweets

                     Chapter 43

                   Demar's pov

  I answer my phone to Karim and listen to him asking me if I can program two set of facial recognition cameras for his cousin who was right beside him at the moment, I have yet to investigate who this cousin was and I promise myself to do so as soon as I finish up this task I'm doing. I tell him I wouldn't be able to get it done and to him until early in the following year, I have a lot of things to do including getting my business up and running in a couple weeks time. He tells me to hold on and then I pause my fingers from flying over the keyboard of my laptop as I hear a deep masculine voice say.

"Head-Shot, mi need dem ina two weeks time don't fuck wid di chap. Yuh been taking my dear cousin for granted and I think yuh need to make it up to him by getting me the special security camera systems in two weeks time."

What a way dah bredda yah a order mi. "A who a talk to mi?" I ask calmly.

  He cleared his throat then say. "Few days ago di police dem carry mi in fi questioning, guess wha? Di fucka dem just a know sey a somebody name Head-Shot."

  It's a good thing I've learn how to control my emotions and knowing who was talking to me I tell him feistily. "Yow mi nuh deal wid idiot ino."

"Yuh ain't dealing with one, my mistake is a bridge crossed and burnt," he stated confidently.

  This Baboon I think to myself before telling him. "Mi e duh di calculations and Karim wi gi yuh di details and look mi nuh want no one know wey mi dey."

  "Afta mi nuh know wey yuh dey," he says and I knew he did, Karim has undoubtedly told him.

  So ending the call respectfully I say. "Ahh bless up.

"Cool," he responds and I end the call.

  My mind went into overdrive for the rest of the day and I search for every bit of information I could find on him before going home unsatisfied with only his banking information and what was said about him on the news. I guess the jackass knew how to keep his life details under wraps unlike his his brother, why did he even bother taking up the donship? These young men think that being a criminal and wanted is making them famous. Why do they fail to see that there is more to life than having a gun, being called don, getting sexual favors from the women who chose to nuff up themselves and flossing with the little extortion moneys they get?

  I drive in and park at the house side sighting three little angels bouncing up and down, they ran off as I exit the truck and came crashing into my legs. I grin happily stooping down to their height and giving them each a hug, this I will enjoy every moment of until they grow up. I enter the house from the back and pinch one of Adajay's toes that she had plopped up on an ottoman just inside the hallway leading into the kitchen. The children ran off to the living room and I clapped Dean's rump before pecking her cheek and telling her 'good evening.'

"How was your day at work Demar?" Adajay ask as I turn to go out of the kitchen.

  It was an honest question but the devilish sparkle in her eyes tells me she was up to something. "Not too stressful has I had feared," I reply.

"Oh," she went.

"Why yuh ask?" I ask wondering if she was up to any of her tricks.

She roll her pretty eyes at me and say with attitude just as her best friend would. "Yuh come home late."

"Oh," I say glancing in Dean's direction.

  She was wearing a very mischievous lopsided little smile so I ask Adajay. "Yuh waan duh somn bout my lateness?"

"Sure, mi a guh finish cook di dinner fi Dean," she says with a straight face.

"Humn! Wey yah guh duh pepper mi food? Mek sure anything yuh gi yuh can tek back," I ask then warn her as the flutter of her eyelashes gave her away.

  She began to hum and I bark out a laugh. "Yuh si if mi neva sidung suh comfortable," she says.

  I took up the ottoman she had her feet on and ask. "Wey yuh would a duh?"

"Dean! A gon kill yuh man!" She says getting up.

  I put down the ottoman in the living room and jog upstairs chuckling. I was definitely going to miss them all when they leave on Friday, acknowledging it made me feel a bit sad and I sighed then began changing out of my work clothes. Later that night I went for my laptop that I had leave in my truck and search for more info on Bad-Drugs, I found nothing else so I took him from off my mind because he wasn't a threat to me and I will be able to keep a watch on him through the human data I'll be setting up on the security system I'll be selling him.

                     Dean's pov

1 week and 4 days later...

  I stare over at Adajay's locked up house missing them dearly, it seems like just yesterday I was waiting for them to come and now they have come and gone. One month went by so fast and with the children attending school again I was home alone, almost alone I correct as Mr. Denzel drive up in his water truck and park in his yard. He came out and walk over into my yard with a package in his hand and say.

"A lovely little girl ask me to please give her teacher this and to remind you again that she misses you, she also says thanks for all the things you have sent for her and her friends and to also give you a hug for her."

  I was crying before he finished speaking and I stood up to collect my hug. "Thank you," I tell him as I collect my small wrapped package.

"You're welcome Dean, and I got so emotional too," he says patting my shoulder.

  He went over to his yard and I sat back down and open my package, I smile and cry some more while I read the postcards and eat my plums. They are the best plums and I wanted to give Quamisa and all of them a world of love and happiness, they deserve all the best things in life and I will continue doing all than I can for them. My phone beeped with a text message from Adajay and I smile at the photos of them at the airport and onboard their flight to Jamaica.

  I text her back wishing them a safe flight home and telling her that the pics were beautiful. I snort a chuckle at Demar's text telling me that he'll be home early this evening, I know Bartley had message him and he only wanted me to not be too sad, so I texted him saying Okay boo.

  I went and took up the clothes and sheets I had wash from off the line, fold them up and pack them away, then started on dinner. Demar was true to his words and came home earlier than his normal time of getting home and I felt happy, he flashed me a cute smile at dinner and I could hardly wait for later tonight. We watch a movie with the children as we waited for Adajay or one of the others to call and tell us that they had reach home and that all was well.

  One by one the children fall asleep and Demar took them to their rooms and put them in bed, I look at the time and think maybe Adajay and the others were excitedly greeting family members and so forth why they haven't call. I took up my phone to call and Demar took it out of my hand, I chuckle at the look he gave me and then relax by his side as we finish watching the show. I saw his eyes directed on our phones on the center table and then he took up his and proceeded to make a call, after several tries and not getting any answer he propel me towards our bedroom saying.

"They are probably busy unpacking gwane guh get ready fi bed in a di mean time."

  I nod and went inside our room but I think he may be a bit worried like I was, even if they have stopped on their way down to Clarendon they most certainly should have reach home by now. I bathe and put on one of my nice mesh nighties hoping that we'll get in touch with them before going to bed, it was so unlike them to not call or return our calls which makes me overly worried. I hope they haven't met in any accident because I will go permanently mad I thought, shaking my head in an effort to  dispel the thoughts flooding into my mind, I walk through the door and into the living room.

  "Mi nah get none a dem phone mi nuh sure if a di signal or a my security system suh mi a gi dem likkle more time and si if dem will return mi call," Demar says softly in the semi darkened room.

"Okay," I say trying to act calm and I turn and went back to our room and lie down on the bed.

Worried, nervous and feeling that something was wrong.

To be continued...

For referral (chapter 29 in Bad-Drugs.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 11.5K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
197K 12.5K 50
Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I ca...
138K 4.7K 21
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...
75.9K 7.5K 54
"Cho, a just through man nuh wan' kill yuh ino crasis gal," At the ripe age of twenty-one Adajay wanted to just be done with men altogether, with an...