πŸ’žπ˜Ό π˜Ώπ™€π™Žπ™€π™π™‘π™„π™‰π™‚ π™‡π™ŠοΏ½...

By Lattysweets

Knowing what you want and allowing what you don't want is surely an hard thing and Demar had been biding his... More

Introduction
Chpt 1
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Chpt 46
Chpt 47
Chpt 48
Chpt 49
Chpt 50
Chpt 51
Chpt 52
Chpt 53

Chpr 42

341 53 35
By Lattysweets

                     Chapter 42

                     Demar's pov

  I call my boss to let him know me and my team would be out for two days, he wasn't happy but who cares, he won't be firing his best tech engineer. I can already see his disappointment when I turn down his new contract and I definitely don't want to see his reaction to me opening my own company. I could stay here forever enjoying the tours out to see the lions, elephants, rhinos, zebras and others. The birds and wildlife was absolutely amazing and I just cannot get enough. Cooking outside, playing with the children and having a good time with my family and friends is simply marvelous and heartwarming.

  Grabbing up my handball I shoved my phone in my shorts pocket and ran after Righteous, I fling the ball hitting him in his back and run to pick it up before he could. We have been playing this ball game and running each other down all over the place since the day before. My parents look at us like carefree children and only laugh, for Bartley's height and long legs he was the lamest runner I've ever came across. I sight the ball he flung at me and ran away from him, out of all three of them Quefer was the fastest runner and on my team Desmond was the slowest.

  Donahue came around some trees on high speed and I turn and ran with him in another direction as Quefer came charging after him. I was happily tired that night again and went to sleep as a normal man. When I awake in the early hours of the morning I went outside quietly to laugh at Bartley and Righteous loud snoring. I felt my dad eyes on me as I walk back to the tents after taking a piss, I flex my shoulders and drop to the grassy ground. Thirty push-ups later I felt ready for the day and I went about quietly organizing things for the morning breakfast to go smoothly.

  There was so much to see and absorb here, so right after breakfast we all got ready to go sightseeing and fishing. It was only when we were putting up our important possessions that I learn that Dean was staying back, after going to find out if she was okay I set off with the others wishing she had still decide to come along. However knowing that she was alright and just feeling a bit tired comforted me as we go, she had put in a lot of work before our friends came and had been doing a lot since they arrived, I hope she'll feel rested when we return.

                Dean's pov

  I don't know why I always get worried when I think Demar is hiding something from me, I've been trying hard to shake the feeling away because I trusted him and I love him. Seeing him continuously hiding his chain with the three thump drives attached to it has gotten me in a state of curious worry and nothing I did push it away. So as soon as they all drive off I put on the big pot to cook the beef, chicken foot and cow foot, then went for his tablet that he had left charging and open the thump drives by using his security code that he doesn't know I've got access to.

  He must have told himself that he had outsmarted me I say to myself as I scroll through the informations stored on them, now these were the secrets he is definitely hiding from me. He was training to be a pilot, why though? He was learning Russian and catalon, what the frig was he doing with all these information on so many law men and their families? Even FBI agents. I open a tab with Antoine's name on it and all his information came up, a whole stringent of deceased names and a list under the title of HIS BLACKLIST.

There was too much information to go through and I took out the thump drive and insert another. It was filled with codes and work stuff, it also held multiple designs of satellites and things I did not understand. All his banking information was on this thump drive and I took some pictures of them and stored them in the private gallery on my phone before continuing my search. The photos were sites he was seeking to set up a plant site for the satellite or other, while some were of beautiful forests and off road places.

  The last thump drive contains all of my information including my bank accounts, all the children and our family informations and I was very surprised to find a tab with not only Antoine's banking information, but everything about Antonia and her FBI fiancé. Chadwick's information top the list for Antoine's other family members then every chappa's information including the ones that had died. He had purchased several containers that he listed for storage of a barrage of items and tools, then a list of places to build a secret hideout.

  Several photos of where we had camped before coming here was the last set of pictures added to his photo gallery on this thump drive and my head spin a bit as I try to understand and digest all that I was seeing. A list of the biggest tech companies was what I view next, then a range of guns and ammunitions. Photos of a younger me was stored on a tab titled MY WORLD and my heart skipped a beat, it was an album I realize when I view the other photos of me, him, us together, the children and our families.

  I replace the thump drives back to it's hiding spot, add some more wood to the fire and water to the pot before going into the tent to sleep. When I awake I had to catch back up the fire that had gone out, then after I ate some chocolate chip cookies with a cool cup of milk I begin cooking the dinner. Only one thing kept worrying me from all that I'd seen on the thump drives and it was my banking information, Demar could have respected my privacy and not go search it out and store it without my knowledge I think a bit angry with him. With a loud sigh I push it to the back of my mind and focus my attention on cooking a delicious pot of soup along with the grill chicken and vegetable wraps I'll be preparing.

  When they all came back the dinner was almost ready. "Great timing," I stated to my mom who plopped down on the seat beside me looking happily exhausted.

  She smile and say. "We grab a few bites on the way and they had baked goodies, sandwiches, grilled hot dogs and some other things at some locations. The souvenir shops had snack shops too, it was fun."

  I smile brightly at her seeing the genuine happiness glistening in her eyes, Datoiñe came over to me and I hug him and squeeze him affectionately. The evening was filled with happy chatter of the tour they all went on and the children made sounds like the deers, it was cute and funny and my heart swelled with happiness seeing their beautiful happy faces light up as they join in the conversation.

"I want to do this everyday," I whisper to Demar.

  "Very soon," he whispered back in response then hand me a small bag from the table beside us.

  Just great, I think and thanked him for bringing me one of my absolute favorites. One by one I crack open the pepper shrimps and ate until there was none left, couldn't he have brought ten more bags or a hundred for that matter. I chuckle at my thoughts and was glad those sitting around wasn't paying attention to me, I took a deep breath as I bask in the beauty of the trees blowing in the breeze. This place was so comforting I definitely want to come back, we could camp here for a month or two enjoying the natural beauty along with everything here.

  The following morning we pack up the tents and all our stuff after breakfast, we did the basics before loading into the vehicles and leaving with our heads filled with memories. We would only make one stop as we traverse another route back home and that was at a national park hotel, that will save us the work from setting up and pulling back down the tents. Then home bound in the morning so that Demar and his employees won't lose their jobs.

  Africa is beautiful and I wanted to see it all, with my friends and families too. I kiss the top of Deñalo's head as he came into the cab and perch on my lap, they were my everything and more. He was out of my lap and off to the living area again as Adalan came and peek out at us, Demar snorted a lopsided grin and I clasped my hands with his. Wherever life takes us from here I wanted to spend it with him, there's no greater joy than watching our children grow up and being there for them with all the love and support parents should give their children.

  All the suffering I had endured seems like nothing now, it had made me strong, smarter and look at life in ways I wouldn't have otherwise. I will never have a perfect relationship because Demar and I are both imperfect, but as long as he was here for me I will always be here for him too. I brought our clasped hands to my lips and kiss his knuckles lightly, I heard him gulp and look up into his shrewd assessing eyes no longer feeling shy and ease over to plant a kiss on his cheek.

  Is he blushing? I grin at his expression watching him folding and unfolding his lips.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 39.8K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
25.9K 957 44
Insert from story "You have kind eyes." He said, holding my gaze. "You look innocent." That was on purpose. "Are you ever going to tell me your name...
189K 12.2K 50
Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I ca...
1.4M 45.3K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...