Bully/ Yoonkook

By ra2bunn

Once a popular bully now the victim of his own past bully victim. Min Yoongi a past bully, meets his past vic... More

:)
:I
:-)
:*
D:
=(
(=
:<
=o
:/
^~^
;0
=\
X:
:')
~^~
U:
3=
O=
+=
S:
(=)
/:/
;)
) ='(
) - :
(-;
D=]
|=°^°=|
:+/
(^^)
¦¬^¬¦
¿~¿
+^+
O=<
-__-
°~°
;][;
{+=+}
\°>°\
C=<
3:
XC
D;
U=
\;
O=O
OuO
(_:
S:<
C-:
S=_jd/kd(6)jd3&nd
:+5(2isbyoae892))husjus8kak9a9ka7hs7bynu
Yjyiis8wjs8shsubsufjs9j28xjy8dnwixjidjxis
Baiabxusb
Ud8an
Update

:+

3.1K 148 20
By ra2bunn

Slow steps while chatting and trying to keep calm.

Yoongi wasn't sure what would happen once Namjoon may see how he was treated.

The taller could stop talking to him immediately, their small friendship ending from one to the other second and again he'd be left with no one.

Yoongi stopped in front of the door, Namjoon saying goodbye and Yoongi carefully opened the door.

He really tried not to go in yet and it luckily worked.

Joon walking off before he entered the room and once inside being greeted to his surprise only by Taehyung.

"You're risking a lot walking off like that. You do realize that, don't you?"

"I do, I'm not stupid. I simple needed a break from your dumb shit."

Taehyung smiled a bit, just watching Yoongi sit down on his seat and eyeing the male again up and down.

Taehyung wasn't as mean as the other's, Yoongi had noticed that. However he had no damn interest to really speak to him either after he still was part of the whole bullying squad.

"You know.. If you're interested I'd be down to may make your life a bit easier.. Only if I get something in return though." Taehyung spoke, hands on Yoongis desk and leaning forward towards him.

"That something would be what?" Yoongi asked raising an eyebrow as he looked at Taehyung who slowly started to grin

"Let me fuck you"

Straight to the point.
Yoongi could only look dumbfounded how Taehyung said this without a second thought and without any shame.

".. No thanks." Yoongi said after an few seconds, shaking his head in disbelief at this idea.

Now he at least got why Taehyung was less mean to him.
The taller simply thought Yoongi was pretty, and of course he couldn't let someone get off who's that pretty without at least once getting his hands on him.

Yoongi perhaps wasn't a virgin anymore, but he wasn't a damn hoe who fucked around for fun.

"You're sure? I won't take my offer back, so feel free to accept it anytime." Taehyung shrugged and walked back to his seat.

Two minutes passed, the three returning just in time with the professor and class starting once again.

After that the day luckily wasn't too horrible.
A few insults, Yoongi luckily escaping them after class once again and at home relaxing some more.

The day after that however was a bit extreme.

"Trying to avoid us hm? You really think you can escape me Min?! Are you that fucking stupid?" Jungkook asked, pushing the smaller against the wall, hands gripping Yoongis shirt and before Yoongi could say anything Jungkook already pushed him back on the ground.

"Fucking stupid whore.. I really thought you understood that there's no escape from this.. But seems like I have to show the consequences of your stupid actions now!"The male yelled stepping on Yoongis chest with his foot and staring down at the smaller while cursing him out.

A minute passed until Jimin walked in and looked at them, moving behind Jungkook and slowly pulling him off Yoongi to get his attention and talk about a new game he bought.

It was before class and already this happened.

Lunch break seemed to only get worse based on the look Jungkook gave him.

However Yoongi promised to meet with Namjoon, an escape seemed not to be possible this day however.

Getting pulled out of the classroom, Jungkook having a tight grip on his arm only for all of them to stop when Jungkook opened the door and in front of it stood none other than Namjoon.

Jungkook blinked a few times as if confused why Joon was in front of their classroom, Namjoon however now only focusing on Yoongi and starting to smile a bit as they made eye contact.

"Sorry, are you busy? I wanted to meet with Yoongi today." Namjoon asked, the four looking at each other as if deciding what to do next.

"Oh.. He's sadly busy with helping us at english.. But perhaps another day." Hoseok said as an excuse only to again get surprised as namjoon again spoke up.

"English? I could help you with that too. You won't mind me joining in right?" The taller asked, a silence before Jungkook nodded his head.

"Of course.. Join us."

Now Namjoon sat on their table, to Jungkooks dislike Yoongi as well, the two of them actually talking about class while Jimin and Taehyung spoke about some games, Hoseok again busy staring at his phone.

In fact Jungkook knew Namjoon pretty well.
When he was younger the older actually had been a crush of his, over time however this changed together with his preferences in guys. Their families also knew each other well.

Jungkook was just quietly sitting there, watching Namjoon and Yoongi.

He hadn't yet seen Yoongi speak so openly, never had heard him talk this normally and casually.

Namjoon was like a safe zone to Yoongi, the taller was like a big escape.

Jungkook just really didn't want any trouble.
If Namjoon in fact did found out about how he treated Yoongi he may tell his parents, and even if Jungkook lived alone by now, he didn't wanna get scolded or listen to some speeches.

Joon perhaps was a nice guy but he was getting on Jungkooks nerves.
The male wasn't even sure why, probably because he couldn't treat Yoongi like he wanted to though.

He didn't like seeing Yoongi besides Namjoon. He hated how the smaller kept moving closer to namjoon as if trying to escape from Jungkook and he absolutely hated how well along Yoongi and Namjoon got.

It was irritating him to the point where he became upset about it.
He wasn't sure why he disliked the scene so much, perhaps because it sparked some kind of empathy, some sympathy that Yoongi in fact was just a normal human being as well who had feelings.

"OW! WHO OF YOU FUCKHEADS JUST KICKED ME!?" Kook bursted out after his leg got kicked, Taehyung holding back a chuckle while Jimin started to laugh.

"Sorry Kook" Taehyung mumbled, putting his head on the table to laugh at Jungkooks outburst

Jungkook glared at them, Jimin quickly standing up to go and sit besides the taller and lean to his ear.

"We had to do something.. You kept staring at him." Jimin whispered, Jungkook widening his eyes as he realized that he actually had stared at Yoongi for a while.

"No for real? New Zealand sounds amazing." Yoongi mumbled, looking at Namjoon who hummed and leant a bit back in his seat.

"I know. Was a very good experience." Namjoon said looking for a second through the group only to make eye contact with Hoseok who watched them as if judging them.

"Jung Hoseok am I right? I heard you're one of the top students." Namjoon said trying to start a conversation.

"That's right. You're not that bad yourself Namjoon. You seem to be the smartest in your class." Hoseok said, for a second looking at Yoongi.

"How do you know each other?"

Yoongi now looked at Namjoon, the taller smiling a bit as he remembered the last day.

"We just ran into each other in the library.. I asked him to hangout and he agreed." Namjoon answered for the smaller and him, looking back at Yoongi besides him who didn't yet speak a word to Hoseok.

"So wha-AH!" Hoseok suddenly screamed as Taehyung threw himself onto him, both falling to the ground and the sound of Jimins laugh being heard.

Yoongi watched a bit confused just like Namjoon, Jungkook using this small confusion to stand up and pull on Yoongis shirt to make him stand up as well and then pull him along outside.

Yoongi followed, ending up in one if the hallways and looking a bit unsure at Jungkook who had a blank stare at him.

"Stop talking to him Min. Want me to tell him what you did hm? Want me to show him how I fuck you up completely?! Are you such a attention whore!?" Jungkook yelled out of nowhere, again pushing the smaller against the wall and looking Yoongi up and down after he shook his head.

"Use your stupid mouth Kitten!"

Again the nickname.
It really confused Yoongi.
He used to call Jungkook dog, but kitten? That didn't sound like an insult, rather like something you'd say to flirt.

"Don't tell him please.."

"Good. At least you know how to ask nicely for it.. Fucking idiot.. I won't tell him if you keep a distance to him! Understood?!"

An small nod and Jungkook looked rather satisfied, letting the smaller go again and walking back inside the cafeteria, followed by Yoongi who tried his best to avoid Namjoons conversations.

He didnt know that Joon knew Jungkooks family. He really just wanted the taller to not get involved in any of this stuff like him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 13.1K 43
The clumsy and socially awkward jungkook falls for the popular boy who has the perfect life, Taehyung.
177K 4.7K 24
Jimin,Taehyung,Namjoon ,Yoongi,Hoseok are the most popular group in Seoul high school they have everything each other popularity good grades and pare...
452K 15.8K 50
in which jeongguk, a rising k-idol, wants to get back with his ex, instagram model, taehyung | insta au weekly updates ♡ sometimes daily if i have t...
616K 26.3K 46
Wherein someone stalking him because of his captivating beauty. Cover credits to marvelous: aisyvk__