[TAENYFic] The Lustful Wife O...

By moonlight_kim

Description Taeyeon and her girlfriend had everything arranged for their marriage. They had booked a huge bui... More

1> A Bar Called MAZE
2> Meet the Seducer, Tiffany Hwang
3> Back to Where You are
4> Stop Being Naughty, Tiffany
5> Silly Tiffany
6> Taeyeon's Mother and Her Plan
7> Tiffany's Requirements
8> Their Friends Supports
9> TIFFANY YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!
10> Tiffany's Special Medicine
11> Meeting Taeyeon's Parents
12> The Argument Between The Kims
13> Hwang Miyoung
14> Dumb and Dumberer
15> The Date part 1
16> The Date part 2
17> The Date last part
18> Living Together
19> Taeny First Fight and Tiffany's New Friend
20> The Proposal~~
21> Here Comes Trouble
22> Let Tiffany Put It Down Another Way~~
23> They Could Never Learn
24> Wedding Preparation
25> The Pre-wed Photo-shoot & Another Ordeal
26> Tiffany's Decision
27> Late Compunction
28> Tiffany's Actual Reaction
29> Another Ruined Moment
30> There She Goes Again~~
31> The Competition
32> Jessica's Reasons
33> The Final Round~~
34> May I Kill You This Time?
35> Another Obstacle
36> Those Three Words
37> Officially Married
38> Taeyeon's Mistakes
39> Taeny's Wedding Night~~
40> Unsuccessful Seduction~~
41> Misunderstanding~~
42> Cold War
44> She is Indeed a Troublemaker
45> I'll Do Anything for Tiffany
46> Happy Birthday Sunny
47> Tiffany ooh~~ Tiffany
48> A Day in China
49> Taeyeon Could Never Win~~
50> A Day in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
51> Wild Romance~
52> Side Story
53> Poor Yoona~~
54> Taetae is Sick~~
55> Role-play~~
56> New Family Members
58> Birthday Project
59> Happy Birthday Tiffany!!
60> Mirotic
61> Crazy Love
62> Paradise
63> Switched 1
64> Switched 2
65> On Fire!!
66> Beautiful Life
67> Nobody Knows
68> You to me are everything

57> Goldust

6.1K 101 30
By moonlight_kim

Shallow and ragged breath, pants, and sweats filled the air. There was the husband lay helplessly and in messy state. The wife too had sweat dampened her whole body, but the difference was that the wife still got her full clothes on while the husband didn't even have a layer of thread to cover her body.

Tiffany still located on top of Taeyeon's lap while Taeyeon could only close her eyes, trying to regain oxygen to enter her lung. She even lost count on how many times she had reached orgasm and the fact that Tiffany put her into helpless state didn't help either. Aside from feeling high, feeble, and tenuous, Taeyeon felt her throat kinda hurt and sore. Actually, she felt sore below too but well it could be balanced with the giddy feeling at least.

"Fany-ah, get off of me!" Taeyeon shoved her wife away. Once she had regained her composure, she felt slightly resentful for her wife had forced her to have sex and put her into condition where she couldn't do anything but screaming and complaining for a while, before it turned out to be moans and whimpers next.

"Aww,, Taetae.." Tiffany protested but complied with Taeyeon's order. She climbed off and sat beside Taeyeon.

"Don't Taetae me! You practically forced me to do that without having consideration whether I really wanted to do that or not!" Taeyeon seriously told Tiffany. She frowned her eyebrows to make Tiffany understand that she was totally serious.

"Are you mad at me? But I thought you enjoyed it. I am sure you were screaming 'Ohhh Baby, don't stop it!! Oh yess.. I'm cumming soon' and 'Nggahh!! You're so good, Fany-ah.. Oh uhmm.. Harder harder.. Yess...' Humm.. Did I misheard or something maybe?" Tiffany mimicked how Taeyeon's moan sounded, making the older girl blushed hard.

"But it was because you continued doing.. th-that." Taeyeon reasoned out. She looked away to hide her shyness.

"Doing what??" Tiffany innocently asked. She scooted closer, intending to snuggle to her husband when the later moved away.

"Do-doing that in and out motions ins-inside me."Taeyeon stutteredin finishingthe words. She moved to the edge of the bed to avoid Tiffany. She left quite big gap between her and Tiffany.

"Aah, you mean thrusting you? Hahaha.. You can say it out loudly, Tae. We're husband and wife after all." Tiffany chuckled watching how Taeyeon still acted shy and all toward her when they had past the limit and experienced kind of crazy sexual course.

"Yah! Don't say it so bluntly like that!" Taeyeon quickly covered her still bare body with the blanket.

"But baby, I thought you wanted to us to do role play again. How would I know that you were pretending to faint or not?" Tiffany whined. She slipped her body under the blanket and tried to move closer to her husband again, but flinched when Taeyeon slapped her hand once her hand grazed over Taeyeon's stomach.

"I've told you so many times before we reached that 'thrusting' stage but you ignored my plead! So you can't use thatasyour reason, Hwang Tiffany!" Taeyeon crossed her hands and legs. She threw deadly glare to her wife.

"I still can rebate it! It's clear that you were acting as insane patient while I was your doctor so it's so logical if I didn't act to your plead since you couldn't be considered as sane person. I'm right, aren't I? And my name is Kim Tiffany! I'm no longer Hwang!" Tiffany dared Taeyeon. She kept her distance since she didn't want to be rewarded with another smack from Taeyeon.

"I never agreed with that role! You were the one that decided yourself! It's called unfair, Kim Tiffany!" Taeyeon exclaimed. She couldn't process how Tiffany could be smart when it came to sex, pervert, and lewd thingy. But then again, she remembered that her wife was perversely smart after all.

"Yah! Did I agree when you decided to play doctor and patient yesterday? When you acted as doctor and treated me as your patient? When you used vibrator instead of defibrillator? When you used the thermometer to thrust me with unbelievable speed? I never did agree, didn't I? But still I followed you because you are my husband and that I have responsibility to serve my husband either in everyday life or in bed." Tiffany stated, sending Taeyeon in shock term.

"Whoaaa.. Can you not mention about it anymore? It's too embarrassing!" Taeyeon sighed. She felt extremely shy and angry at the same time. No, she wasn't angry with Tiffany but at herself for being unable to make a comeback and fight Tiffany's argumentation. She had been defeated for sure and yes she stillcouldn't accept it.

"What's there to be embarrassed about? You are my husband and I am your wife. It's perfectly normal to make love whenever we want, right? So stop being angry and hug me to sleep now! I'm tired for trying so hard to help you reach your orgasm and make you cum countless of time." Tiffany threatened her husband and moved to the center of the bed. She then pulled Taeyeon from her original spot and placed her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"................" Taeyeon was too shocked to react. She just experienced unforgettable moments when she had been defeated for the first time in her life.

Taeyeon was respected by her employees not only because she's the owner and generous but also because of her brain and talents. Despite her small body, she was beyond perfect. She got looks, brains, and money. Taeyeon never lost in a tender or project. She always got the agreement from the board and never once people said no when she was giving presentation about her company's next project.

She too never became a loser in debate competition when she was still a student. Whenever she registered herself in a debate competition, she would always be the winner. She loved reading a book and could remind the book's content easily. Her brain filled with endless knowledge that was sufficient to do rebuttal to her competitor. Yes, she was that great so that's why Taeyeon got startled when she for once lost against her own wife over nonsense topic.

"Taeyeon-aahh..." Tiffany called her husband. She already lay comfortable inside Taeyeon's warm embrace by now but what made her wondering was the lack of Taeyeon's response.

"............." Taeyeon was still recalling her past and she was more than sure she never once lost in a debate battle.

"Taetae, stop being angry please. I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just that you were to stubborn and persistent. I only wanted to satisfy you in not so normal way. I mean, you were amazing when you 'do' me earlier, you know being a doctor and all so I think it was my turn to do pay back to you." Tiffany grazed Taeyeon's bare abdomen tenderly. She lifted up her bodya bit to kiss Taeyeon's cheek before placingback her head on Taeyeon's arm.

".................." Taeyeon's silence was killing Tiffany but the wife chose to let Taeyeon recover. Her guts as wife told her that Taeyeon hadn't recovered from her shock for being lose in their argumentation.

"I love you, Tae and I'm sorry if what I did earlier wasn't to your liking." Tiffany took Taeyeon's other arm and linked it around her waist. Soon, Tiffany dozed to sleep, leaving Taeyeon in same state.

"I love you too." Taeyeon finally recovered and kiss the topof Tiffany'shead.

-----------------------

"Hoaahhmmm..." Taeyeon's stomach growled, awakening the older girlfrom her deep slumber. She streched out her arms and yawned.

"Baby?" Taeyeon had forgotten their argument and searched for her wife. She couldn't find Tiffany on her arm and called for her wife.

"Ouch!" Taeyeon felt the hair in her private area was being pulled, forcing her to look what bothered her pubic hair. She diverted her gaze below and again had to experience another shock.

"Yah! What are you doing there?!!" Taeyeon immediately sat up when she saw Tiffany's head covered her private area.

"Don't say that you want to have another intimate course again?! I'm still tired!!" Taeyeon shook her head in fear. She still felt funny and sore on her private area and to think that Tiffany longed for another round made Taeyeon grimaced.

"Don't worry, Taetae. I won't do it. I have learned my lesson... for today." Tiffany smiled and looked up. She said the last two words softly to make Taeyeon failed to hear it. She then paid her attention back to Taeyeon's private area, doing something only God knew.

"Errr.. Okay. So what are you doing down there? Ouch!!" Taeyeon wrinkled her eyebrows again when she felt another hair was pulled out. She couldn't see what Tiffany was doingwith her private areaso she justdecided to ask. She felt tired and toolazyto move a muscleanyway.

"Combing?" Tiffany answered shortly. She didn't look up and continued doing her thing.

"Combing what??" Taeyeon asked back.

"Combing your pubic hair! Look! It's gorgeous, right? I named it goldust!" Tiffany said too excitingly. She showed the small comb to Taeyeon happily. Tiffany then removed herself to show the result for her art in Taeyeon's pubic hair.

Taeyeon felt the urge to faint again when she saw there's small ribbon in pink color engulfed the smooth hair of Taeyeon's private part. But that didn't end up there, Taeyeon witnessed more shocking thing when she saw how her pubic hairs had been braided so neatly, before all of the braided hairs been pulled and united by the pink ribbon mentioned earlier. Taeyeon looked how her pubic hairs were glistening thanks' to Tiffany's creative idea to splatter glittering thingy all over it. So yeah, Taeyeon's normal pubic hair had transformed into twinkling braided pubic hairs with ribbon.

"What the?!! Jesus! Don't you have anything else to do?! Geez, how could I marry a person like you. And the fact that I love you very much.. Sighed." Taeyeon muttered under her breath and swept away the glittery thingy on her pubic hair.

"Yaah! You ruined my creations!!! It was beautiful! Aish!! To know that I have spent more than an hour to create it. What a way to show your appreciation, Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany scoffed. She smacked Taeyeon's private areato fenther anger.

"Agh! Yah!!!" Taeyeon looked the redden mark on the area below her belly button.

She knew Tiffany was having her period now and her swings mood was unavoidable. But this was too much, wasn't it? To have illogical argument and nonsense fight made Taeyeon felt annoyed. First, she was sacrificed for Tiffany's little play well even Taeyeon did enjoy it and she couldn't deny that she did say that embarrassing moans that Tiffany stated earlier. And now, Tiffany was making fun of her by forming her normal pubic hair into something dazzling, gleaming, and shining. The worse it, Tiffany even braved to name it! Goldust???? What the hell?!!

"You!! You!! Argh! This is too much, Tiffany!" Taeyeon stood up and tried to untie her pubic hair and bring it back to normal. She dashed the glittery and removed the ribbon.

"It's you who are too much, Taetae! You should at least give compliment before you wreck my art!" Tiffany followed Taeyeon to stand up.

"I really can't stand you for now!" Taeyeon walked to getthe scattering clothes and put it on one by one.

"What do you mean? You can't stand me?! So now you have grown tired of me and wantto abandon me, huh? Is that what you mean?" Tiffany was being unreasonable.

Her mood was really affected in a bad way. Usually she was never this moody whenever she had period. But maybe because of the long to swim in beach yet she couldn't and added with the pain she felt within her stomach had turned her this way. Tiffany was bored when she woke up first and had nothing to do. She didn't want to wake up her husband but she didn't want to leave the bed either. She had tried to watch TV but none of the shows gained her interest so she turned it off again.

She lay down, stayed still in Taeyeon's arm but the seconds turned into minutes and she grew muchmore boredthan before. Thatuntilshe decided to pat Taeyeon's private area and her fingers tangled and stuck in Taeyeon's pubic hair. Suddenly a light bulb appeared inside Tiffany not so innocent mind. She slowly got up and gathered all the things she needed to do makeover. And yeah after spending about an hour or so, goldust had been successfully created but it seemed that Taeyeon disliked Tiffany's creation and worse, she ruined it. That's why Tiffany resented and felt angry when Taeyeon insulted it instead of complimented it.

"You really are out of mind, aren't you? I'm out of here." Taeyeon zipped up her jeans and went out to the front door.

"So you really want to leave me huh? In a deserted land like this? When I can't go anywhere without being accompanied by you. Fine! Go and don't expect me to be here when you come back!" Tiffany yelled at Taeyeon and pushed her to the front door before she slammed the door right in Taeyeon's face.

-----------------------------

"Goldust huh? I guess she really needs some enlightenment. And to think that we fight only because of small things like that." Taeyeon mumbled while walking to the lobbyof the hotel. She let out a deep sigh and shook her head.

"Where should I go now? I already miss her though. Should I go back and apology?" Taeyeon asked herself.

She walked across the main road and saw many foreign people. She didn't take the rented car with her since she initially only wanted to walk around the neighborhood to have some fresh air and clear her mind. She wouldn't leave her wife for long anyway. She loved Tiffany too much to do that mean thing toward her. Taeyeon turned at the corner of the road and entered one of the local café.

She ordered a cup of coffee and sandwich. She was waiting for her to come when her phone suddenly rang. Taeyeon quickly pulled out the mobile phone from the pocket of her jeans, hoping that it was her wife who couldn't bear another minute not to meet Taeyeon. But her hope crashed in an instant when it was no one but Sooyoung, her beloved best friend slash secretary. Taeyeon pressed the green button and put the phone on her ear.

"What's up, Soo??" Taeyeon tried to sound as cheerful as she could.

"Ayo boss!! How are you?? Where are you now?" Sooyoung sounded as cheerful as Taeyeon.

"I'm in Brazil. I'm great! Still enjoying my honeymoon and all. How about you and others? Everything is good, yes?" Taeyeon replied. Not long after, her order came. She bowed to the waiter and poured some sugar into her coffee.

"Whoaaa!! Don't blame me if your company's bill will be expensive then. It's interlocal anyway. Hehehe.. I'm good and the others too. We're still living our life as usual except Yoona I think." Sooyoung told Taeyeon. She shut down her PC and leaned back to her comfy chair in her new office room given by Taeyeon.

"Yah! I will pay the phone bill with your salary! So don't be surprised if you will only receive half of your salary for 3 months! Kekekeke.. Anyway, what's wrong with Yoona? Is she sick?" Taeyeon teased Sooyoung back. She grabbed the sandwich with her other hand and took a bite on it.

"Are you eating now? I can hear you munching something delicious from here, boss!" Sooyoung could hear her own stomach growling. She patted her tummy and walked to the small refrigerator 2 steps from her desk.

"Will you stop talking about food for once? Sighed. You can never be separated from food, can you? So what about Yoona??" Taeyeon stopped eating to make Sooyoung didn't think about food anymore.

"Ah yes.. So apparently your girlfriend sent her personal toys. Humm,, Louis? And aish I forgot the other one. And Yoona thought that it was Seohyun's instead of your wife's belonging. Nyam nyam nyam." Sooyoungpaused to chew on her ownsnack.

"What has she done again? My my,, what do I do about her?" Taeyeon murmured to herself. She could only sigh and shake her head. She really needed to give Tiffany lecture but maybe later since they weren't in good condition now.

"Oh yeah so Yoona felt jealous and rage about it. She took Seohyun virginity that night, but you knw what's worse??" Sooyoung faked a gasp, making Taeyeon felt more curious.

"What??" Taeyeon asked interestedly.

"Yoona told us that Seohyun was a swx addict! Hahhaha.. Can you believe it??? Our maknae?? The youngest amongst all!! Then we told Yoona we couldn't believe her, BUT!!" Sooyoung halted again to grab few chips and shoved it inside her mouth.

"Could you stop cutting the story halfway just to stuff your snack into that huge mouth of yours?!! Aish!" Taeyeon huffed and complained.

"Sorry.. *burp*" Sooyoung forgot to cover her mouth when she burped.

"Yah! That's disgusting!!!" Taeyeon resented.

"Hehehehe.. Then Yoona tried to show us some proofs! She showed us hickey marks on her neck down to her collarbone! Hhahaha!!" Sooyoung laughed loudly.

"Wow! That's hilarious!!" Taeyeon laughed along but not so hard because she was aware with her surroundings.

"I know right! And we accused her that she cheated on Seohyun's back! You really should look at her face when we said it!!" Sooyoung continued laughing.

"But there's no way she would cheat on Hyunnie! I mean she even willing to wait that long to have Seohyun's virginity!" Taeyeon chuckled.

"Yup we knew! It's just too hard to believe that Seohyun is a sex addict. She even said that Seohyun was probably worse than Tiffany because she didn't care about place and time when she wanted to have sex. It must be hard on Yoona if the story is right." Sooyoung ended the story.

Taeyeon gulped, feeling the unbearable needs to see her wife. She suddenly felt guilty for their fight. As a responsible husband, she should calm down her wife instead of being angry and snapped at her. She should understand Tiffany more and entertained her when she was having bad time caused by period. Tiffany's pain within her stomach must be too much until the girl's emotion was unstable. Taeyeon felt regret and cursed herself inside her mind.

"And I think in near time, Yoona will ask for Tiffany's help to tame her wild girlfriend. Hahaha.. Or maybe she will wait for you both to come home. She told me she didn't want to disturb your honeymoon moments. I just hope she can withstand another week or maybe weeks with her lustful girlfriend. It seems your wife already has a follower now! Hahaha.." Sooyoung couldn't stop talking. Her job for the day has finished and by now she was waiting for Sunny to pick her up at the office. She thought why not giving Taeyeon a call while waiting for Sunny to arrive?

"Hahaha.. I will surely tell Tiffany about it. But let's torture Yoona a little while longer and by not letting Tiffany to help her until we're back in Korea." Taeyeon quickly regained her composure and talked like there's nothing happened. She didn't want her friends to know about her little and not so important problem with Tiffany.

"I won't say not to your idea, boss! Hahahaha.. By the way, what have you prepared for Tiffany?" Sooyoung changed the topic.

"Eh? What should I prepare? I don'tunderstand." Taeyeon propped her chin with her palm and attached her elbow on the table.

"You're just pretending, aren't you?" Sooyoung raised one of her eyebrows.

"............." Taeyeon didn't give an answer. She was still thinking about what she should have prepared for Tiffany.

"Oh shit! You really are forget!! Look at the calendar on your phone now!! And if you still don't knowwhatto do with it, I guarantee youthatI will cancel half of our project and cancel our agreement with that Choi Siwon guy!!" Sooyoung slapped her own forehead, but not too hard of course.

Taeyeon removed the phone from her ear and went to the home screen. She looked for applications folder and opened it. She chose the calendar and gasped when she already realized what Sooyoung meant by that.

"Now you know, right?" Sooyoung noticed the faint gasp and asked.

"Holy shit! Tiffany's birthday is coming! Worse! It's only less than a week from now and I haven't prepared anything! Heck I even haven't thought about what I wanted to give her!!" Taeyeon tapped her fingers on the table nervously, feeling so stupid and useless for not remembering her own wife's birthday.

"You really are stupid you know. And now you are in Brazil so literally there's nothing I or others can do to help you, Taeyeon-ah. We don't know Brazil and what it has to offer. We don't know the proper or perfect location to celebrate Tiffany's birthday." Sooyoung sighed. She actually said those deliberately and wished that Taeyeon would grant her secret desire. She bit her lower lips while waiting for Taeyeon's reply.

"You know what, you and others can actually help me. Tell the others that I will pay the airfare and accommodations for all of you. Come here and help me, okay??" Taeyeon stated innocently, oblivious that it was what Sooyoung wanted.

"Use company money. Ask my parents to come too. Tell the treasurer that I'm the one who told you to withdraw some money. Take the money you all need. My parents have another private jet and I'm sure they will borrow it for all of you. You need to help me, Soo. I'm totally dead if I have to do it all alone." Taeyeon added.

"Are you sure??" Sooyoung smiled widely now, silently thanking that she used normal phone call, not video call. Otherwise, Taeyeon would notice it right away.

"Yup! I have to hang up now. Go tell the others now and I expect all of you already on the way here by at least the day after tomorrow. We don't have much time, Soo." Taeyeon started to do brainstorming while she's talking, trying to gather some ideas which Tiffany would love.

"Okay! I'll tell the others right after this. I'll see you there?" Sooyoung now jumped happily like a child who just got her candy. She danced, moving her hips to the left and right couldn't wait to spread the good news to her lover and friends.

"Yup! And don't tell Fany!" Taeyeon said.

"You can trust me with that. See you soon, boss!" Sooyoung ended the call and continued dancing. She would make sure she and others would enjoy the vacation to Brazil. She clapped her hands and immediately called her lover followed with her friends and lastly, Taeyeon's parents.

---------------------

Taeyeon called the waiter and asked forthe restaurant's bill. She grabbed a bunch of money from her wallet and paid the bill. She didn't forget to slip some tips money for the great service she had received. Taeyeon got up and made a turn to the toilet first before going out from the cafe. She searched for the empty cubicle and entered it. She sat on the toilet bowls and lowered her pants along with the panty.

Taeyeon looked down and touched the gold glittery things which still remained on her pubic hair. Taeyeon shook her head and chuckled silently. She straightened up the pubichair which stillhad braided form.

"Goldust huh? You even give name to my pubic hair and treat it as your creation. You really are something, baby." Taeyeon talked to herself. She then grabbed the showered and cleaned it with tissues. She put on her panty and jeans and went out from the cubicle and washed her hands on the sink.

Taeyeon walked out from the cafe and headed back to the hotel. She really missed her wife by now. Suddenly the words that Tiffany blurted out earlier echoed in her mind. She recalled that Tiffany told her she wouldn't see Tiffany when she's back later. Taeyeon sped up her movement and practically ran a little to the hotel.

Taeyeon entered the hotel lobby and abruptly went to the elevator area. She tapped her foot restlessly while waiting for the elevator to come down. The ding sound soon followed and she quickly went inside the elevator and jabbed on her level button. She waited until she had arrived and hurriedly got out. Taeyeon ran along the corridor hotel and took out the hotel's key. She slide the card key and unlocked the door.

"Baby???" Taeyeon called her wife and walked through the living room area.

"Fany-ah?? Where are you??" Taeyeon continued headingto another room. She frownedwhenshe couldn't meet Tiffany in the kitchen either.

"Tiffany Kim!! Baby, answer me!!" Taeyeon grew more worried whenshe found the bedroom empty and there were no Tiffany's luggage inside.

"Yaah!! Baby?? I'm sorry! Answer me please??" Taeyeon ignored the pain inside her heart and continued searching for her beloved wife.

Taeyeon slammed the bathroom door opened but Tiffany wasn't there too. She ran back to the bedroom, tryingto seek the remainingthings of Tiffany. She let out a rough groan when there was nothing left. There wasn'tTiffany'smake up tools, no luggage of her, no nothing.

"No no.. I can't lose her anymore." Taeyeon's tears slowly crept up and wetted her eyes. She closed her eyes and felt a sting in her heart remembering the time when Tiffany left her for2 days.

Taeyeon could still picture it clearly how her life was ruined and wrecked when she left alone. It felt so lonely without the later. She felt that half f her soul was taken away from her if Tiffany wasn't there. Taeyeon was lost without Tiffany. She had come to realize that she practically couldn't live her life normally if there's no Tiffany within her life. Soon enough, tears fell like heavy rain from her eyes.

"Fany-ah.. No no.. This can't be true." Taeyeon shook her head frantically. She looked for tissues and wiped her tears

Taeyeon regained her composure and went to the lobby. She needed to ask the front office. They must be knowing something. Taeyeon had to have as many information as she could about Tiffany's where about. Taeyeon was in hurry that she even wasn't willing to wait for the elevator. She sprinted to the emergency stairs and descended it like crazy. She didn't forget to bring her cell phone in case Tiffany called. Soon enough she arrived and went to the front desk.

"How can I help you, mam?" The man behind the desk asked.

"I.. *pant*.. I'm looking for *pant*..." Taeyeon couldn't talk properly. She even couldn't breathe normally for now. Sweats covered her face and dampened her shirt.

"Here, drink this first." The man kindly offered Taeyeon.

"Thanks'." Taeyeon took the water and gulped in an instant.

"So yeah. Did you see my wife going out from here?" Taeyeon wiped the sweats with the back of her hand.

"Your wife? How does she look like? If she has some distinct characteristic, I'm sure I can remember her." The man asked politely.

"She is the one who came with me yesterday. Her name is Tiffany. Tiffany Kim. She is slightly taller than me. Her eyes will form a crescent whenever she smiles. She is very beautiful with brown hair, shoulder length. She has a slim yet curvy body. She.. She is everything to me." Taeyeon could barely mention Tiffany's characteristic. She held back her tears remembering how Tiffany looked like. She missed her wife badly.

"Mam? Are you okay?" The man didn't know what to do seeing one of her customer crying. He quickly grabbed sheets of tissues and gave it to Taeyeon.

"Yes. I'm fine. So, did you see her?" Taeyeon wiped her tears with the tissues and exhaled.

"Ah yes. She checked out from your room about an hour ago. She moved to-" The man hadn't finished talking when Taeyeon suddenly left the lobby abruptly.

"She moved to the room in front of your room" The man murmured the last yet the most important information she could give to Taeyeon.

---------------------------

"No no no!! You can't leave me!!" Taeyeon ran to the randomdirection. She didn'tknowwhere to find Tiffany butatleast she would try.

Taeyeon stopped for a moment and tried to contact her wife. Unfortunately, the machine answered her call. Tiffany's unavailable. She turned off her cell phone. That made Taeyeon blurted out another cursing word inside her mind. She ran around and around, asked some foreign people who probably knew Tiffany or at least ever saw her. Tiffany was beautiful so she was sure her face feature was pretty hard to be forgotten.

Taeyeon bended her body, clasped her palms on both of her knees. Drips of sweat fell to the ground. Taeyeon shut her eyes tightly for the sweat felt poignant when it entered her eyes. She lost hope, she felt she just wanted to give up and aboard the jet back to Korea. But how about Tiffany? Had she left this country? It wasn't possible, was it? Taeyeon shook her head again. Her stomach churned and her head felt dizzy. She couldn't even stand properly by now.

"Where are you, Fany-ah??" Taeyeon choked while tryingto preventanother tear from falling. With heartfullof disappointmenttoward herself, Taeyeon went back to the hotel direction.

Taeyeon entered her room and fell her body on top of the couch. She sobbed, sniffed, poured out all of her tears. She covered her face using her hands and continued crying through the afternoon. After some time, she woke up. She restarted her quest in finding her beloved wife but not to avail. Tiffany was still nowhere to be found. Taeyeon's anger creeped up and possessed her. She smashed the mirror, punched on the wall, kicked the bed, hit the table , and slammed the table. The noises were barely gone unnoticed by the girl stayed in the rooms near her.

-------------------------

Tiffany was woken up by the clamorous sound coming from the room in front of her or to be more exact, Taeyeon's room. Actually Tiffany didn't want to move at all but she had accidentally spilled the words she didn't mean to. She told Taeyeon that she wouldn't find her once the husband back. She silently slapped herself for saying whatever she had in mind at that time, without thinkingaboutthe consequences she would have to face afterward.

So yes, she packed her belongings and checked out. She didn't know where to go and she wasn't that stupid to recklessly roamed around the place she didn't know. She chose to just check in again in the vacant room in front of Taeyeon's room, in case she missed her husband, she could always look after her in an easy way. The benefit aside from that was that she wouldn't have to have difficulties to move her luggage and other things around. She just had to ask for the hotel's bellboy to help her later.

After moving, Tiffany didn't know what to do. Somehow she realized she was deserved to be yelled at for but not because of her misbehave. Tiffany foolishly thought that maybe Taeyeon didn't like her creation on pubic hair. Probably the braided style wasn't to Taeyeon's liking. Possibly she shouldn't have formed it like that. Maybe the ribbon shouldn't have been pink, maybe she disliked the hair tie, or maybe the result wasn't that neat since she knew how Taeyeon loved everything to be neat and at its original place.

Tiffany's another silly idea popped out. Since she had nothing to do and Taeyeon wasn't there to accompany her, she planned to go shopping. She went to the lobby and ask for one of the hotel's employee help to go with her. The hotel kindly let her bring one of the hotel staffs. Tiffany brought her clutch bag and went shopping. She was so excitingly looking for another glittery paper and bought it. She chose gold glittery since she didn't want to change the name.

Finished shopping, she treated the staff for late lunch to show her appreciation. She then went back to the hotel. The period phase was killing her that she already felt tired when she just walked around the place nearby. She went to the toilet and cleaned after herself. After that, she immediately dozed and entered the dreamland. In short, she by now had woken up but still hadn't regained her consciousness fully.

"Hoaaahmmm.." Tiffany rubbed her eyes. She was totally oblivious with her cell phone that had been off since hours ago due to lack of battery. It's not that she turned it off in purpose.

"Omo!! Taetae!!" She just remembered she had left her husband or maybe another way around. She checked herself out in front of the mirror before going out from her room.

Tiffany's mood had back to normal. She even had forgotten that she practically had huge fight over silly thing with her husband. She quickly ran to Taeyeon's room and searched forher husband.

"Taeyeon-ah..." Tiffany found Taeyeon slumping with face full of tears on the bed. She saw how the room looked like there's just earthquake happened minutes ago.

The mirror was shattered with pieces of sharp glass scattered around the floor. The vase had fallen apart with the rose branch left on the ground. In short, the room was in total mess. Everything was disintegrated. Tiffany gasped seeing Taeyeon's hand bleeding. The poor girl still lost in her own world, covering her face with both of her palms.

"Taetae..." Tiffany came closer. She observed the bleedinghand inside her palm.

"Fany! I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry. Don't leave me, please." Taeyeon hugged her wife tightly. She wrapped her arm around Tiffany's waist and buried her head inside Tiffany's crook.

"Calm down, Tae. I'm here now. I will never leave you." Tiffany rubbed Taeyeon's back, letting the older girl devoted all of her tears.

"I love you, Tiffany. I love you so damn much." Taeyeon mumbled inside Tiffany's crook. Tiffany's neck down to her collarbone was wetfrom Taeyeon's unstoppable tears.

"I love you too, Taetae. I didn't mean to leave you. I was just a step away from you." Tiffany pulled away and wiped out Taeyeon's tears with her thumbs.

"Then where were you?" Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand and kissed it hard.

"I went out and I stayed in the room in front of yours."Tiffany smiled whenTaeyeon tightened her hold on her waist.

"Yah! I thought you were really leaving me for real!" Taeyeon chuckled knowing how silly she was for even thinking her wife had left her. She should have known by now that sometimes Tiffany's way of thinking was simple.

"How can I leave the person I can't live without?? I love you too much to do that." Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's cheek.

"And what happened with your hand?! Come, we have to treat it!" Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon and dragged her to the bathroom. She washed Taeyeon's hand carefully and put ointment on it.

"Ouch." Taeyeon flinched when the ointment touched her hand.

"Does it hurt?" Tiffany's face looked so concern.

"No. Keep going." Taeyeon beamed a smile.

"I'm sorry." Taeyeon suddenly said when Tiffany was busy wrapping Taeyeon's hand with a bandage.

"I'm sorry too. I should have known you wouldn't like it." Tiffany finished taking care of Taeyeon's hand and looked up.

"Nah, that's fine. I don't blame you. Besides, our arguments were kinda silly right?" Taeyeon chuckled. She then pulled Tiffany to sit on her lap.

"Yeah. I'm sorry for being unreasonable, Tae." Tiffany looped her arms around Taeyeon's neck.

"Still, I will love you no matter how unreasonable you may become. You are my wife after all. My unique wife." Taeyeon leaned her face closer.

"Don't worry, I will fix my mistakes." Tiffany followed Taeyeon's movement and closed the gap between their lips. Tiffany sealed their lips together and kissed Taeyeon fully on the lips.

"I love you very very much, baby." Taeyeon said in between kisses.

"I love you too." Tiffany replied and continued the kissing motions.

The kiss filled with passions. Tiffany tilted her head and deepened the kiss. She messed Taeyeon's hair and pulled Taeyeon's head closer. Taeyeon held Tiffany's waist more tightly. The kissed wasn't filled with lust, but the longing of wanting to feel each other. The needs of oxygen forced them to separate their lips.

"Let's check out from here and move to another room. I will pay for the mess I've caused." Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand.

"Okay." Tiffany followed.

As what Taeyeon had planned, the couple moved to the room Tiffany had stayed earlier and paid for the damage she had caused. Taeyeon felt very tired and decided to just order the dinner from the hotel. They ate in comfortable circumstances. Tiffany even helped feedingTaeyeon since her right hand still couldn't clutch the spoon in the right way. Finished eating, they cuddled on the couch while watching TV.

"Baby, why you still have to watch this show? It's so childish, don't you think?" Taeyeon commented on The Barney Show.

"I don't care. I love the show!" Tiffany answered and pulled out her tongue.

"Well I don't care either whether you love the show or not. Because all I know is that I love you. Nothing else matters as long as I have you." Taeyeon shrugged.

"Awww.. Don't worry, Taetae. I love you more than Barney." Tiffany turned her head and placed a kiss on Taeyeon's cheek and back to watch the show again.

"Good to know." Taeyeon replied. She put her head on top of Tiffany's head that was on her shoulder. She had her arm around Tiffany's waist.

"Hoaahhmm.." Taeyeon yawned widely. She felt so sleepy from the tiring activities. And when she already had her tummy full, she thought she couldn't bear the sleepiness any longer.

"Let's move to the bedroom. I can always watch it while you are sleeping." Tiffany took Taeyeon to the bedroom with her.

"I will sleep first, okay. I love you." Taeyeon gave a peck on Tiffany's lips.

"Okay. Have a nice dream, Tae." Tiffany caressed Taeyeon's cheek for a minute. Tiffany arranged their sleep position as usual. Tiffany rested her head on Taeyeon's arm and hugged her sideways. She then continued watching the TV with Taeyeon sleeping beside her peacefully.

-----------------------------

Taeyeon felt thirsty and that her throat dry. Forcefully she opened her eyes and blinked several times to adjust the light coming from the lamp. She stretched out her arms and scratched her disarray hairs. She turned her head sideways to search for her wife. She angled her eyebrows when Tiffany wasn't beside her as she expected.

"Fany-ah??" Taeyeon called with her hoarse voice.

"Yes, baby? I'm down here." Tiffany'svoice comingfrom below.

"Jesus! What are you doing again there?!" Taeyeon felt shocked when the same event repeated after itself. Tiffany was located on her private area and her panty had been lowered so yes Taeyeon was literally naked below.

"Fixing my mistake?" Tiffany innocently answered.

"............." Taeyeon drank the water on the nightstand first.

"What mistakes?" Taeyeon asked suspiciously.

"I thought you dislike my creation because it was too much and tacky, not up to date I assume. So I'm fixing it right now." Tiffany didn't look up and continued doing what she's doingwith Taeyeon's private area.

"What do you mean by fixing it?!!" Taeyeon's tone turned to a more serious one. She raised her left eyebrows.

"Back off! I want to see what kind of havoc you have caused again!" Taeyeon tried to move Tiffany from her private area but Tiffany persisted and didn't want to move a bit.

"Wait, Tae. You must not mad at me again. I'm sure you will love it this time. Hehehe.. Promise me you won't be angry first, Tae." Tiffany nervously laughed. She sensed that Taeyeon wouldn't like her second creation but still she had to at least try to show it first.

"Get off of my private area, Kim Tiffany!!" Taeyeon increased her strength and pushed Tiffany aside.

"Wh-wha-what.." Taeyeon's abilityto speak had gone whenshe saw whatTiffany had done with her pubichair again.

"Beautiful right? I.. I called it Permy Goldust." Tiffany patted the pubic hair of Taeyeon which had turned intoa frizzy one.

It was covered of glittery gold paper. There wasn't any ribbon or hair tie there. It formed a lump of frizzy ball with the glittery gold paper topping and covered the pubic hair. Taeyeon's eyes popped out and almost fell from its socket. Tiffany felt there's something wrong with her second creation so she decided to explain it further.

"Wait Tae! Before you decide to bring out your rage, I want give you another great side of this Permy Goldust." Tiffany stepped back with her knees and got off from the bed. She then clicked the light switch off.

"Look! It glows in the dark!! Amazing right??" Tiffany clapped her hands enthusiastically seeing how her expectation came true.

"................" Taeyeon was again speechless seeing her pubic hair looked like a disco ball. Twinkling, gleaming, and shining in the dark.

"You don't like it??" Tiffany asked while stepping further from the room.

"TIFFANY KIM!!!!" It's been sometime since the older girl yelled like that toward her lover.

"Errr.. I think I have to ask the front desk whether the money you gave to pay for the damage is enough or not. Hehehe.." Tiffany moved backward step by step.

"Don't you dare to walk away!! I will kill you!!!" Taeyeon switched on the lamp on the nightstand and quickly got up from bed. She removed the glittery thingy on her 'hair'.

"You can even change the name into Frizzy Goldust or Glowy Goldust. Errr.. Hehehhee.." Tiffany said lastly before turned around her body and went out from the room to save herself.

"You will be the one I will turn into dust later!! TIFFANY KIM!!!!!" Taeyeon pulled her panty and wore her jeans before chasing her wife down to the lobby.

"Uh oh.. I guessed I've made her angry again." Tiffany held on to her chest and hid behind the door of emergency stairs.

----------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
81.1K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
377K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...