[TAENYFic] The Lustful Wife O...

By moonlight_kim

Description Taeyeon and her girlfriend had everything arranged for their marriage. They had booked a huge bui... More

1> A Bar Called MAZE
2> Meet the Seducer, Tiffany Hwang
3> Back to Where You are
4> Stop Being Naughty, Tiffany
5> Silly Tiffany
6> Taeyeon's Mother and Her Plan
7> Tiffany's Requirements
8> Their Friends Supports
9> TIFFANY YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!
10> Tiffany's Special Medicine
11> Meeting Taeyeon's Parents
12> The Argument Between The Kims
13> Hwang Miyoung
14> Dumb and Dumberer
15> The Date part 1
16> The Date part 2
17> The Date last part
18> Living Together
19> Taeny First Fight and Tiffany's New Friend
20> The Proposal~~
21> Here Comes Trouble
22> Let Tiffany Put It Down Another Way~~
23> They Could Never Learn
24> Wedding Preparation
25> The Pre-wed Photo-shoot & Another Ordeal
26> Tiffany's Decision
27> Late Compunction
28> Tiffany's Actual Reaction
29> Another Ruined Moment
30> There She Goes Again~~
31> The Competition
32> Jessica's Reasons
33> The Final Round~~
34> May I Kill You This Time?
35> Another Obstacle
36> Those Three Words
37> Officially Married
38> Taeyeon's Mistakes
39> Taeny's Wedding Night~~
40> Unsuccessful Seduction~~
41> Misunderstanding~~
42> Cold War
44> She is Indeed a Troublemaker
45> I'll Do Anything for Tiffany
46> Happy Birthday Sunny
47> Tiffany ooh~~ Tiffany
48> A Day in China
49> Taeyeon Could Never Win~~
50> A Day in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
51> Wild Romance~
52> Side Story
53> Poor Yoona~~
54> Taetae is Sick~~
55> Role-play~~
57> Goldust
58> Birthday Project
59> Happy Birthday Tiffany!!
60> Mirotic
61> Crazy Love
62> Paradise
63> Switched 1
64> Switched 2
65> On Fire!!
66> Beautiful Life
67> Nobody Knows
68> You to me are everything

56> New Family Members

6.6K 101 42
By moonlight_kim

"Hey baby, what are you doing? Are you bored?" Junsu approached her wife who's now looking so anxious switching the TV channels in a lightning speed.

"No good show or drama you often to watch?" Junsu took the space beside Hyoyeon.

"Today is so slow, isn't it? I feel like I've been here since decades yet it's only 1 pm now." Hyoyeon finally decided to just turn off the TV and sighed.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Junsu hugged Hyoyeon's shoulder and lowered Hyoyeon's head so that his wife's head fell on his shoulder.

"I don't know, hubby. I just feel you know, lonely and this house feels too quiet. Don't you think so?" Hyoyeon exhaled loudly.

"Are you on your period?" Junsu tried to lighten up Hyoyeon's mood.

"Yah! I'm menopause already you stupido!" Hyoyeon slapped Junsu arm yet she felt thankful for she knew Junsu just tried to brighten up her mood.

"Ooh I thought you're just late and pregnant with our second child. Hehehehe..." Junsu gigled with his own joke.

"Pabo!" Hyoyeon smacked Junsu's side head but not too hard for sure.

"If your delusional imagination was right then I've beared our second child for more than a decade already!" Hyoyeon silently giggled too.

"Well maybe there's a prestigious school inside your tummy so he doesn't need to get out and see the world because your world here is great enough." Junsu pointed at Hyoyeon stomach.

"Hahaha.. Very funny, Kim Junsu! Do I need to remind you of your real current age?!" Hyoyeon scooted closer to your husband.

"I'm serious, baby. If it doesn't contain our second child, then what is it? Here here, look!" Junsu folded the belly fat of Hyoyeon. He playfully pressed it and stretched it, very unawared of the deadly glare and flaming breath Hyoyeon had by now.

"You're seriously want to dig your own grave, aren't you??!" Hyoyeon hissed.

"Uh oh..." Junsu reluctantly looked up ahead.

"Aw aw aw.. Ouch! That really hurts! I'm so sorry baby,.. ARGH!" Junsu tried to defend himself by covering his face and abdomen with his hands.

"You stupid old man?! How could you say that to me?! It's understandable if my body isn't as sexy as I was 30 years ago, right?? Right?!!" Hyoyeon kept giving Junsu slaps, smacks, hits, and punches.

"Right, baby. You are absolutely right. Aww.. Please forgive me. Ouch!" Junsu could finally breath in relief when Hyoyeon already retracted her hands.

"Aww.. You're so mean, baby. Look what you've done to me." Junsu showed her some rounded purple marks, a visible evidence of Hyoyeon's violence just now.

"That's your fault not mine!" Hyoyoen mocked.

"Fine, that's mine. Actually I don't mind you giving me some marks but I do really hope that you didn't do it by violence but in a sexier ways you know." Junsu's pervert smile appeared.

"Like perhaps you can sexily torturing me and mark me as yours using your mouth instead of hands. It would be much sexier, right? Hehehe.. OUCH!" Junsu felt Hyoyeon pulled up his right ear, making his ear reddened.

"You pervert! Just now you said that I'm not sexy yet you told me to mark you in sexier way?! You stupid stupid stupid!!" Hyoyeon smacked Junsu's arm with each stupid remark she mentioned.

"I never said you're not sexy! You're maybe old and have belly fats here and there but for me you're still the sexiest woman I've ever met. I never disregarded you and called you names, did I? And as what we've promised on the altar, I will forever be in love with you, take care of you, be with you whether in rich or poor, and grow old with you until death do us apart. I still do all that nicely, don't I?" Junsu smiled sweetly at her wife, tenderly stroked her hands.

"Except the belly fat thingy, you're so good with cheesy words, don't you? Always manage to end up our silly arguments by flattering me. I hate your ability to do that yet I can't say that I don't like it either." Hyoyeon smiled back.

"Nope. I'm good in being honest and never tells lies because everything that I've ever said to you was nothing but the real feelings I have inside for you. I love you, my wife." Junsu kissed Hyoyeon's forehead.

"I love you too, my husband." Hyoyeon replied.

"So tell me, what's bothering you lately? You're so moody, at one time you would be normal but at random time you would look sad and like you're burdened with so many obstacles on your shoulder. Don't say there's nothing because I notice it, baby. We've been together for God knows how long so please be honest with me." Junsu's playful tone had changed into a more serious hand.

"I don't know, maybe I just miss our kids so much." Hyoyeon back to her place and cuddled with her husband.

"Taeyeon and Tiffany? But we even made a call with them at least 3 times a week, excluding the video call which you always did with them almost everyday. Don't worry, they will come back soon. Besides, back when Taeyeon hasn't married, we seldom meet her. Maybe only once a week and you had no problems with that." Junsu stated. He rubbed Hyoyeon's side waist up and down.

"Yeah I know. Maybe because I'm used to Tiffany's existence here. She's a good girl, isn't she? She often visited us when Taeyeon was at work, giving this house a brightful aura. She would entertain us, sometimes gave me a hand in the kitchen even when all she did was making a mess on my cookings and all until Taeyeon fetched her up and brought her back home." Hyoyeon fixed her position and lay her head on Junsu's lap.

"Yes she is." Junsu ran his fingers through Hyoyeon's hair. He purposedly didn't say much, feeling that his wife still had a lot to say.

"Don't you think our house will be more noisy and complete if it's filled with loud voices and laughters if we have grandchildren? To be able to see them running around the house, playing with robots, car or dolls we would give them later, carry them in our arms if they're crying, stuff them with kid foods and milk in a bottle when Taeyeon is busy at work and Tiffany is sleeping. How beautiful can it be, Junsu-yaa.." Hyoyeon closed her eyes, picturing the words she just share to her husband and smiled bitterly when she finally opened her eyes and realized that it would be forever just her imagination and would never come true.

"Are you regretting having Tiffany as our daughter in law? Or did you feel sorry knowing that our one and only child is gay?" Junsu asked his wife softly.

"Of course not! I love our daughters and don't care for their unique preferences. I love them for what they are, hubby." Hyoyeon exclaimed it, feeling a little bit emotional and offended for Junsu's sudden question.

"I know, baby I know. I just needed to reconfirm it. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you earlier." Junsu's hand travelled down to Hyoyeon's hand and squeezed it a bit.

"It's fine. I will reassure you and repeat what I've just said every day if that's what it takes to make you believe me." Hyoyeon answered. She pulled in Junsu's hand and held it on top of her stomach.

"Hahaha.. You don't need to. How if we go lunch outside and maybe we can seek the replacement for our unborn grandchildren. I hate seeing you sad every day, babe." Junsu caressed Hyoyeon's thigh but not in a pervert way.

"What do you mean?" Hyoyeon asked.

"You will know later. Let's get ready now." Junsu planted a kiss on Hyoyeon's cheek and helped her to get up from his lap.

Hyoyeon didn't know anything else optioned to just follow her husband. She got up and walked hand in hand with her husband to the bedroom. She wore not too formal apparel and applied light make up while Junsu wore grey pants and white shirt. They were ready to go out in less than half an hour and sat on the passenger seat. The driver asked them where they wanted to go and Junsu directed the driver to just go to their usual restaurant. The driver nodded and drove away to the destination.

The lunch went well. They chatted and talked about random and casual things such as family, business, gossips, etc etc. Junsu got the bill and paid it. Right now they stood on the restaurant's lobby, waiting for the driver to fetch them up. Hyoyeon frowned feeling that the road wasn't the same as the road they past when they headed to the restaurant before. Hyoyeon knew it wasn't the right path to their house.

"Where are we going, hubby?" Hyoyeon questioned her husband.

"It's a secret." Junsu winked at his wife.

"Yah! Your teenager stage is over already! Stop acting like you're still in your 20s for a second, will you?!" Hyoyeon shook her head in desperate, realizing her words would just be ignored later. Well that's just her husband and she actually didn't mind it.

"Hahaha.. That's what's stopping my grey hairs from growing. You have to act young no matter how old you are in the real world. Trus me, baby." Junsu danced weirdly.

"Dork!" Hyoyeon slapped her own forehead and looked away, feeling give up already.

"We are here, Sir." The driver stopped the car and informed the couple.

"Okay. Baby, let's get down." Junsu nudged her wife and got off followed by Hyoyeon.

"Pets shop??" Hyoyeon raised one of her brows and turned her head to ask Junsu.

"Yup! What do you think of owning a poodle or American eskimo dog or bichon frise or volpino or well anyhting small." Junsu shrugged, couldn't remember any dogs name any longer.

"Do you mean we can-" Hyoyeon couldn't finish her question.

"Yes, baby! Besides there's advantages of having a small dog breed instead of real grandchildren. They will never grow older and bigger! And we can also bring it around everywhere, right? What do you think?" Junsu smiled seeing his cheerful wife.

"Yes! Let's go in and choose! I can't wait anymore!! And thanks' in advance, hubby. I love you so very very much!!" Hyoyeon showered her husband with smooches all over his face.

"Anything for you, baby." Junsu chuckled and intertwined their hands together and entered the pets shop.

----------------------

"Whoaa,, this poodle is so cute!!" Hyoyeon threw it on the air and catched it again.

"What do you want to name him?" Junsu beamed a happy smile seeing Hyoyeon's mood had back to normal.

"Wooofff!!" The dog barked inside Hyoyeon's arms.

"Him?! What do you mean by him?! It could be a she you know?!" Hyoyeon didn't accept Junsu's statement about the dog being a he instead a she.

"Well obviously, it's black and I don't think it will be cute if it's a girl. Don't you think a boy would be more fun?" Junsu moved from the single couch to occupy the long one which Hyoyeon sat at now. And yes they were already back home safely.

"I disagree with you! I prefer the grand-daughter anyway." Hyoyeon pouted.

"Wooff woofff!!" The dog barked again like it understood what the old couple were talking about right now.

"Let's find out then." Junsu took the black poodle from Hyoyeon's hand and lay it on its back with its 4 paws stood up cutely. The dog looked so obedient and helpless. Its eyes could be barely seen thanks' to its thick, wavy, and black fur.

"Wooff wooff??" The dog barked desperately when Hyoyeon tried to restrain it on its place and prevented any movement while Junsu was trying out to figure out its gender. He spread the 2 paws near the dog's butt and roamed his palm on its fur, trying to find its private part.

"Wooff!! Mmm.. Mmm.." The dog whimpered, feeling so helpless and violated in an unique ways by its new owners. Its tails wagged to the right and left, signaling that it didn't understand what happened with it and its owners.

"Aha! Its a he!!" Junsu lifted up the dog and held it tightly inside his embrace.

"Woof!! Woof!!" The dog enthusiastically barked again, feeling relief for the torture had ended.

"You suck doggy!" Hyoyeon flicked its nose softly.

"Woof!" The dog replied.

"So what should we name HIM??" Junsu deliberately emphasized the him words.

"Since you bought it for me, why don't you try finding its name? Right doggy?" Hyoyeon ruffled its furs and played with its paw.

"Woof!!" The dog answered.

"Hahahaha.. Smart dog!" Hyoyeon loved the dog already and she felt happy and thankful for her so caring husband.

"Here. Hold it for me so I can think up for a name." Junsu slowly handed over the dog to Hyoyeon's lap.

"Hmm.. James Anderson??" Junsu asked which earned a smack on his thigh.

"Oww!! Okay okay.. How about Michael Singh?? Michael from MJ, the negro american famous pop singer whom I cherished so much and Singh, well mostly Indian people have brown skin right? And it sounds kinda sexy too. Hehehe.." Junsu laughed alone, fully unawared with her wife's face expression.

"It's not good enough??!" Junsu flinched when his belly on his waist was being pinched by Hyoyeon.

"Find a real good name, please! And stop joking you dork husband!!" Hyoyeon let the dog down from her lap and the dog immediately ran freely to God knows where.

"Isshh!! Fine fine. Let me think again then.. Jordan Bross! Jordan comes from Michael Jordan, the famous basketball player whose skin is also dark brown while Bross comes from Mario Bross. He got curly hair like our poodle, right?" Junsu wiggled his eyebrows happily, feeling like he had made a huge achievement with the name he just created.

"Sighed. You are so hopeless, aren't you?" Hyoyeon palmed her face.

"Yah wae?? It's a really good name, don't you think so?" Junsu didn't want to accept his defeat and still felt that the names he came up were great.

"Yah! Where are you going? How about our dog's name?" Junsu saw Hyoyeon stood up and walked away. He followed his wife and protested.

"To find our dog of course. Maybe finding out what he's doing by now will inspire me to create a nice name." Hyoyeon walked to the kitchen just to find the dog having a fight with.... Ginger??

The black poodle wagged its tail in a fast motion, signing that he felt excited over something. Its ears were erecting upward, meant that he was being attentive. It roared and stormed its body to the immobile ginger. He bit the ginger with his not so sharp and big teeth and immediately whimpered and ran away. He hid behind Hyoyeon's calf cutely. Yet the dog was stubborn and showed his teeth to the innocent ginger. He felt betrayed and its tongue felt hot thanks' to the ginger original taste which was hot and spicy.

"Aha! Ginger!" Junsu suddenly came out from behind.

"Ginger?" Hyoyeon carried the dog and patted its head.

"Mmmmm..." The dog whimpered before licking Hyoyeon's face.

"Yup! It will be his name! Ginger! It sounds cute, right?" Junsu picked the ginger and threw it inside the trash bin.

"Hmm.. Ginger is okay I think." Hyoyeon said.

"It will be your name then. Ginger!" Hyoyeon grinned while talking to the dog.

"Woof!!" The dog replied.

------------------------

"Wohoooo Taetae!! I cannot wait to surf, wear my 2 pairs of bikinis, swim on the vast ocean and breathe a very fresh air!!" Tiffany ran along the beach shoreline.

"Welcome to Copacabana beach, baby!!" Taeyeon chuckled and ran along with Tiffany, following her to the car to grab the swimsuit or maybe bikinis.

Yup as soon as they arrived in Brazil, they headed directly to the store where they could buy the bikinis. Tiffany spent some great hours to choose the pinkest bikini she could find. Taeyeon could only smile seeing her wife's love for that pink color. Taeyeon chose the blue one for herself and she too bought the purple one for the spare. Tiffany bought 5 bikinis and all of them were pink. Taeyeon didn't object Tiffany's decision and casually pulled out her card and went to the cashier to do the payment. Finish shopping, Tiffany dragged Taeyeon to the beach but Taeyeon said that it's not good to swim without eating first so they postponed the swimming activity etc and went to grab a quick lunch first.

[FLASHBACK]

"Taetae I want to sunbathe! I want my skin to be darker so I will look more exotic and sexier. What do you think?" Tiffany asked while munching the rice and beans, one of Brazil's signature dishes.

"Yes yes yes. You can do all you want later, baby.But you have to eat properly now. I don't want my wife suffer from the stomach cramp later. Okay?" Taeyeon answered and wiped the sauce on the corner of Tiffany's lips with a napkin.

"Yeaayy!! I love you hubby! I love you to death!!" Tiffany exclaimed in fluent Korean, unaware of the stares given by other customers inside the restaurant.

"I love you too. Now if you can't feed yourself properly, here let me feed you instead." Taeyeon couldn't hold up much longer seeing Tiffany who was being too excited that she ate the food messily. Taeyeon took Tiffany's bowl and started feeding her wife.

"But haw afhout fuh?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon while chewing the food.

"Swallow first, baby." Taeyeon chuckled and Tiffany couldn't help but giggle. Tiffany swallowed the food before repeating her question.

"I asked, how about you?" Tiffany said.

"I'm fine. I will feed us both on the same time. You first, then me." Taeyeon again spooned the riceand brought it to the front of Tiffany's mouth. The wife opened her mouth and again munched it cutely. Taeyeon then fed herself right after it.

"Thank you, hubby. You don't know how much I feel so thankful for having you as my husband." Tiffany pulled in the straw closer to her mouth and sucked the tropical drink.

"Cheesy wifey~ As much as I want to hear more compliment from you, please finish your food first okay? So we can do anything you want at beach later." Taeyeon replied.

"And I love you too, baby." Taeyeon smiled.

[FLASHBACK END]

"Slow down, baby. I don't want you to fall down and get hurt." Taeyeon sped up to catch her running wife and hugged her from behind.

"But I cannot wait any longer!!" Tiffany struggled a bit inside Taeyeon's embrace.

"Fine! You left me no choice then." Taeyeon held up her breath a little to gather her strength before lifting Tiffany up and put her on her shoulder.

"Yaaah!! Taetae, get me down!!" Tiffany pretended to fight by shaking her legs.

"Shut up or I will throw you right here and now." Taeyeon knew Tiffany just pretended she didn't like it when in fact her wife loved every affection that Taeyeon gave her.

"Awww not here, hubby. You can throw me away later.. on bed.. Hehehe.." Tiffany teased her husband.

"You are helpless, aren't you?" Taeyeon kept walking and ignored the teasing

Exclusively, this time Taeyeon didn't use any tour guide. She felt like wanted to just spend the honeymoon with her wife only without any kind of disturbance, either it came from the tour guide or anything else. Taeyeon depended her and Tiffany's destiny to the smart internet and GPS which hanging nicely on her belt and one inside the car. Taeyeon googled best places she could find from the Wikipedia and other reliable websites. Taeyeon didn't forget to save the pages and took a note inside her honeymoon diary she secretly wrote every time Tiffany was not around. She felt that this experience had to be memorized not only inside her heart and mind or from the pictures but also from the writing or such. Taeyeon already wrote about more than 30 pages already and Tiffany didn't know a single thing about that. She was afraid her wife would tease her once she found out later.

Maybe someday when they were already old with many grandchildren well that was too much. Probably Taeyeon would reveal the diary and let her wife read it on their marriage's anniversary but not now for sure. Taeyeon wrote it untidily since she planned to fix it later once they already back in Korea. Taeyeon planned too to slip some of the pictures with the notes beside each picture. She wanted to make scrapbook, but a good one for her and her wife. She thought she would just do that in office, the only place Tiffany couldn't reach. Taeyeon smiled imagining how happy and proud Tiffany could be when Taeyeon gave the scrapbook later. Taeyeon shook her head and stick back her concentration to today's plan.

Taeyeon had arrived to the park area. She slowly let Tiffany down safely. She then opened the car trunk and took the tools they needed which were the bikinis of course. Taeyeon then brought the bag contained bikinis with one hand while her other one held Tiffany's hand tightly. They walked hand in hand to the bathroom to get change. Taeyeon got change on the change room beside Tiffany. She just finished wearing her blue bikinis when Tiffany screamed her name suddenly.

"Taetae!!!" Tiffany called her husband loudly, ignoring her surroundings.

"Yes, baby!!" Taeyeon abruptly folded her earlier clothes and threw it inside the bag. She came out the room and barged into Tiffany's changing room.

"Period~~" Tiffany felt so sad that she couldn't cry or get angry. She whimpered and whispered the word softly, feeling so helpless and broken.

"Awww.. my baby~~" Taeyeon didn't waste another second and hugged her wife immediately.

Taeyeon helped Tiffany to get change to her normal clothes since her wife was paralyzed once she acknowledge her period came in the wrong time. Finished with her wife, Taeyeon asked Tiffany to wait for her and helped her sat on the corner of the room. Taeyeon didn't feel shy anymore since Tiffany managed to see her naked almost every day and whenever they made love so Taeyeon got changed in front of Tiffany. Taeyeon got extremely worried when she didn't notice any pervert smile or lewd stares she usually got from Tiffany every time Taeyeon revealed her bare body.

Taeyeon decided to just get home and canceled all her plans for today. She didn't care if she couldn't swim or sunbathe today because her wife was forever her first priority. Taeyeon knew how disappointed and sad her wife by now. She was so happy and desperately wanted to play around on the beach and to know how her period banned every plan she had earlier made Tiffany's world crumbled in a flash. Taeyeon sighed and bended her body to lift her wife bridal style. Taeyeon couldn't help but feeling sad too knowing Tiffany didn't move a bit and had an empty stare. Taeyeon carried Tiffany to the car and sat her on the passenger seat beside her. She fastened Tiffany's seatbelt first before moving to fasten her seatbelt. Taeyeon then drove back to the hotel helped by the GPS. On the way home, Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand while stroking it once in a while.

Taeyeon and Tiffany finally arrived at the Copacabana Palace Hotel. She turned her head to look at her wife and let out another sigh. Tiffany was still the same, having sad face and empty gaze. Taeyeon again carried Tiffany bridal style to her room, ignoring the weird stares she received from the people around. Taeyeon placed Tiffany on the bed and kissed Tiffany's forehead. Taeyeon then turned around and rested her body on the space beside Tiffany, on the bed also of course. She hugged Tiffany's shoulder and pulled her closer. Taeyeon put Tiffany's head on her chest. Taeyeon then rubbed Tiffany's arm tenderly while kissing Tiffany's crown once in a while.

Stop being sad, please. I will extend our stay here okay? And we can go to beach once your period is over. Meanwhile, we can just visit Corcovado, Cristo Redentor, Pao de Acucar, etc etc. I promise it will be fun. How about it, hmm??" Taeyeon asked her wife.

"Yes, Tae." Tiffany replied lazily.

"Think about the positive sides, please. We can spend more time here and it also means we can visit many many places, having culinary travel, visiting historical places, or maybe just simply cuddling on the bed. I don't mind, you know. Besides, how many days will it take to finish a period huh? 3 days? 5 days? A week? I don't care. We won't leave this country until your period is finish and until you feel satisfied doing sunbath, swim, or maybe build a sandcastle." Taeyeon tried again, hoping this time Tiffany would answer longer.

"I think you are right. I'm sorry for exaggerating. But! Promise we won't leave until I feel satisfied spending time here??" Tiffany turned her head and offered her pinky finger.

"Now that's my wife. Of course I promise, baby. Anything for you and don't worry, I understand you swings mood. Girls will always experience it every time we're on our period right." Taeyeon united her pinky finger with Tiffany.

"Thank you, Taetae. You really are a perfect husband you know. I don't even care if you have hole instead of baseball stick because I know you can satisfy me more than those men. I love you!!" Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's neck.

"Sighed. I guess your mood has come back, huh? I love you too pervert wifey!" Taeyeon replied. She leaned in, intending to kiss Tiffany passionately to boost her wife's mood back but just when her lips almost touched Tiffany, her phone rang.

"Sorry, baby." Taeyeon peck Tiffany's pouting lips before picking up the phone.

"TAEYEON!!" Junsu and Hyoyeon's face popped up on Taeyeon's screen. Apparently they used video call instead of ordinary call.

"OMO! Yaaah!! You're startling me, Mom! Dad!" Taeyeon rubbed her chest, trying to calm down her heart beating.

"Hehehe... We did it, baby!" Junsu childishly high-fived his wife. Taeyeon could only shake her head in disagreement.

"Taeyeon! Hurry turn on your laptop so we can do skype with you!!" Hyoyeon ordered her daughter.

"Wait! How do you know how to use Skype??" Taeyeon asked.

"Miyoung taught us!!" Junsu pulled Hyoyeon away and popped in his face on the screen.

"Sighed. Ara ara. Wait for a moment okay!" Taeyeon said dejectedly. She then turned on her laptop and signed in on her skype account. She waited for a moment before she was being informed that she was already online.

"I'm on, Dad!" Taeyeon didn't hear any reply and suddenly her parent's face resurfaced again, on laptop this time though.

"Taeyeon, where is your wife???" Hyoyeon asked her about her daughter in law first, forgetting that she supposedly have to ask about her own daughter first.

"She's in a bad mood, Mom." Taeyeon moved the laptop and aimed the laptop's camera on Tiffany's face.

"Hi Mom! Dad!" Tiffany tried to be cheerful but failed miserably.

"Hey, what's wrong with you, Fany?" Hyoyeon asked her daughter in law with full of worried face and yes Tiffany and Taeyeon could see it clearly through the laptop screen. Taeyeon sighed and decided to just share the story with them. Taeyeon silently sat and let Taeyeon did all the talking since her mood was still unstable up until now.

"Oh I see but I have something that will successfully brighten up your mood!" Junsu stated confidently.

"Thanks' for trying, Dad but I'm really okay. I'm just having a period and it's common to have mood swings." Tiffany smiled genuinely to her parents in law.

"Junsu is right, Fany-ah. Hubby, why don't you get the puppy?" Hyoyeon requested her husband.

"Puppy???" Tiffany's ears jerked up. She loved pets very much, especially small dogs. Taeyeon smiled watching her over exciting wife who could barely wait for another second until Junsu back and brought the puppy.

"TADA!! Here is our grandson! We named him Ginger but you can call it Gingy!!" Junsu shoved the black poodle to the small camera on his laptop so Taeyeon and Tiffany could see the dog clearly.

"Awww it's so cute, Dad!! Hi there Gingy!!" Taeyeon waved her hand to the dog which looked so confused right now.

"Woof!! Woof!!" Ginger tilted his head and leaned his head closer to show his big rounded eyes to Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Huwaaaaa!!!" Suddenly Taeyeon heard Tiffany sobbing and crying hard.

"Omo! What's wrong baby?? You don't like the dog?" Taeyeon left her laptop and approached her wife.

"Dad said that he is his grandson who also means our son, right?" Tiffany's tears streamed out from her brown eyes rapidly. Taeyeon tried hard to wipe away Tiffany's tears eact time it flew down from Tiffany's eyes.

"Woof!! Woof!!" The dog barked again. This time Junsu let him down since him and his wife nneded to know what's wrong with Tiffany's sudden action. Hyoyeon and Junsu could only see Taeyeon trying to calm her down from afar.

"Yes I think. Then how about that? You disagree of Ginger being our son? Daddy is just being playful, Fany-ah." Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's back softly.

"That's not the problem, Taetae." Tiffany hiccupped caused of crying too hard.

"Here, drink this first." Taeyeon took a glass filled with mineral water and gave it to her wife. Tiffany accepted it and drank the water.

"It's black, Tae! If he is really our son, you will be the father while I will be his mother. Both of us have white skin tone and to know that he is black instead of white means that I cheated on you, right? I cheated on you with a black man so I was pregnant with other's child. Imagining those horrible things are enough to make me cry like this, Tae. I swear I will never cheat on you, Tae! That ginger is not our son!" Tiffany told Taeyeon seriously.

Taeyeon had difficulty not to laugh right here and now. Tiffany was too much involved in her delusional world. She knew that her parents were just trying to cheer Tiffany yet her wife's reaction was otherwise. She felt sorry for her parents though. Of course she knew Tiffany wouldn't cheat on her, moreover with a man who's not her race but maybe period could worsen Tiffany's mood this far, she didn't know. Taeyeon could only hug Tiffany and soothe her by saying that she knew Tiffany wouldn't cheat and how she loved Tiffany.

"YAH!!! It's all because of you!! Now go and get white puppy! NOW!!" Hyoyeon spanked Junsu and ordered him to get out from the house and not to comeback until he got a new white puppy. Junsu scarily nodded his head and stormed away from the house like a lightning.

Fortunately the pets shop was not that far from their living place. Junsu and his driver could reach it only in less than 20 minutes. He quickly entered the store and randomly chose white small dog. He even didn't ask how much and stuff bunches of money to the store owner. He carried the god in his arms and headed back to his house abruptly. Time spent with Taeyeon trying to calm her wife down and Hyoyeon supported her daughter by saying one or two wise sentences.

"I *pant* bring *pant* a white *pant* dog." Junsu lifelessly gave the white puppy to Hyoyeon and immediately lay down his old body on the long couch, feeling like his life span would be shortened by a year or two thanks' to his daughter in law and his bossy wife.

"Fany, look! A white puppy!!" Hyoyeon brought the puppy to face the camera and waved the small innocent dog from left to right to attract Tiffany's attention.

"Kyaaa!! Now it is our son, Taetae!!" Tiffany in a flash recovered from her bad mood and touch the laptop's screen happily.

"Give our son a name, then." Taeyeon accompanied her wife and face the laptop together.

"Kyaaa!! It looks so fluffy!!!" Tiffany exclaimed passionately.

"And since it's a he, I want to name it Prince Fluffy!!" Tiffany clapped her hands, feeling pleased and giddy to know that she has a son with her husband.

"As weird as it may sound, I can't reject it, can I? Prince Fluffy it is then!" Hyoyeon told the couple.

"Awww~~ It looks so much like Taetae~~" Tiffany dreamily said. The parents could only raise their eyebrows in unison, didn't understand what Tiffany meant. It was clearly that Prince Fluffy was a dog, right? Then how could he have Taeyeon's face features???

"Mmmm... Mmm..." Prince whimpered, still felt out of place since he just met his new owners' minutes ago. Different with Ginger, Prince looked like a shy and lost puppy.

"Its furs look fluffy and soft just like Taeyeon's pubic hair! Its stare is so deep just like Taeyeon's sacred hole! Its eyes were so brown like Taeyeon's nipples and its whimper! Omo it really sounds like Taeyeon when she is about to reach her orgasm! You know the feeling of helpless and you can do nothing but relying on her sex partner and such. Hehehehe.." Tiffany giggled happily, didn't realize she just spoke very dirty and had a turn on effect words.

"................." It's been so long since Taeyeon fainted hearing Tiffany's bizarre words but well here she was fainting in an instant after hearing such words coming from Tiffany's mouth.

"........................." It seemed like Taeyeon's action was soon followed by Hyoyeon who was luckily didn't have any heart attack records so yeah, practically she was just fainted, hopefully though. But she wasn't sure anymore, maybe this time she was really got a heart attack.

"........................." Junsu too didn't have any reason to stay sober any longer since he was deadly tired from the running and such earlier and now he had to hear many lewd things about his own daughter. What he had to do about it aside from fainting? Nothing, right?? So yes, He too soon fainted, followed Taeyeon and his wife.

"Mom?? Dad??" Tiffany could see nothing but white ball which she was sure was Prince. She too didn't know that her husband had long fell unconscious since she was too concentrated with her new son and all.

"Woof!! Woof!!" The dog barked.

"Aww,, I guess I just have to talk with you then!! You know, looking at you only has successfully turned me on. All of your features look so much like Taeyeon's private area! Hmmpphh!! What to do now that I miss making love with my hubby when I just have my period today??" Tiffany pouted and talked to the dog like he was a real human.

"Woof!! Woof!!" Prince moved his head closer and made his face looked much clearer than before.

"Ah yes you are right! Even if Taeyeon can't satisfy me, I can always satisfy her, right?? Seeing her satisfied is enough for me I think! You are a smart son! Thank you Prince!!" Tiffany again clapped her hands excitedly.

"Woof!! Woof!!" The dog barked and accidentally stepped on the wrong button, making the call ended and Taeyeon's laptop screen turned black. Tiffany smiled and waved to nothingness before closing the laptop. She then put away the laptop and turned around to see his husband.

"Taetae??" Tiffany nudged Taeyeon's waist.

"..................." Taeyeon didn't respond at all. She had her eyes close tightly.

"Awww, so you wanna do another role-play, huh? You pretend to be dead and I will be your savior and save your life,. Hahahha... Tricky Taetae!!" Tiffany talked to her fainted husband, totally oblivious that Taeyeon was actually really unconscious right now.

"Kekekeke.. Okay then! I will get the doctor tools and get back here soon! Wait okay??" Tiffany patted Taeyeon's head and got off the bed. Soon moans and pants and whimpers and screams could be heard coming from Taeyeon's mouth.

"What are you doing, Fany?!! Angghh!!" Taeyeon found herself naked and tied to the bed. Apparently Tiffany wanted to make a small difference this time. She played as doctor while Taeyeon played as an insane patient who could only be cured by fucking her up like a crazy. Since Taeyeon was helpless, she could do nothing but responding Tiffany's special treatments, right??

"Angghh!! I guarantee you will pay it soon, Prince!!!" Taeyeon protested for the last time before closing her eyes to enchant some prayers so that Tiffany wouldn't use violence in their session. ----------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 30.8K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
204K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
887K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.