[TAENYFic] The Lustful Wife O...

By moonlight_kim

Description Taeyeon and her girlfriend had everything arranged for their marriage. They had booked a huge bui... More

1> A Bar Called MAZE
2> Meet the Seducer, Tiffany Hwang
3> Back to Where You are
4> Stop Being Naughty, Tiffany
5> Silly Tiffany
6> Taeyeon's Mother and Her Plan
7> Tiffany's Requirements
8> Their Friends Supports
9> TIFFANY YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!
10> Tiffany's Special Medicine
11> Meeting Taeyeon's Parents
12> The Argument Between The Kims
13> Hwang Miyoung
14> Dumb and Dumberer
15> The Date part 1
16> The Date part 2
17> The Date last part
18> Living Together
19> Taeny First Fight and Tiffany's New Friend
20> The Proposal~~
21> Here Comes Trouble
22> Let Tiffany Put It Down Another Way~~
23> They Could Never Learn
24> Wedding Preparation
25> The Pre-wed Photo-shoot & Another Ordeal
26> Tiffany's Decision
27> Late Compunction
28> Tiffany's Actual Reaction
29> Another Ruined Moment
30> There She Goes Again~~
31> The Competition
32> Jessica's Reasons
33> The Final Round~~
34> May I Kill You This Time?
35> Another Obstacle
36> Those Three Words
37> Officially Married
38> Taeyeon's Mistakes
39> Taeny's Wedding Night~~
40> Unsuccessful Seduction~~
41> Misunderstanding~~
42> Cold War
44> She is Indeed a Troublemaker
45> I'll Do Anything for Tiffany
46> Happy Birthday Sunny
47> Tiffany ooh~~ Tiffany
48> A Day in China
49> Taeyeon Could Never Win~~
50> A Day in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
51> Wild Romance~
52> Side Story
53> Poor Yoona~~
55> Role-play~~
56> New Family Members
57> Goldust
58> Birthday Project
59> Happy Birthday Tiffany!!
60> Mirotic
61> Crazy Love
62> Paradise
63> Switched 1
64> Switched 2
65> On Fire!!
66> Beautiful Life
67> Nobody Knows
68> You to me are everything

54> Taetae is Sick~~

8.1K 108 40
By moonlight_kim

Tiffany was the one to wake up first after their exhausting yet addicting activities last night. She squinted her eyes while trying to adjust the bright light coming from the open windows. She forgot that Indonesia was a tropical country that the sun would always sun brightly and gave a comfy and warm feeling to her body. Tiffany finally could open her eyes normally and in an instant smiled widely seeing she was still naked and laying on Taeyeon's naked chest. She slightly lifted her head and couldn't help but smile again seeing purplish marks prettifying Taeyeon's collarbone down to the area near Taeyeon's chest. And no of course the lusty Tiffany didn't feel shy or blushed because of her doing.

"Hey, baby." Taeyeon's husky voice startled Tiffany.

"Oh, hi Taetae!" Tiffany didn't need a second thought to give her husband a kiss on her cheek.

"How long have you been waking up and staring at me like that, huh? Creepy hwang~" Taeyeon lifted up her body a little and rested her back on the bedpost.

"Long enough to notice there are masterpiece of arts decorating your sexy collarbone and down until here." Tiffany naughtily grazed her palm from Taeyeon's neck to her chest and didn't forget to pinch Taeyeon's left mound a little. Tiffany suddenly withdrew her hand in a hurry when she felt unusual hotness coming from Taeyeon's body.

"Taetae you are hot!" Tiffany put her palm on Taeyeon's forehead.

"I know I am, baby but thanks' for the honesty though. I really appreciate it." Taeyeon took Tiffany's palm and kissed it. She pulled Tiffany's body to her direction and landed Tiffany's head on her shoulder.

"No, Taetae! I don't mean it like that! Well but truthfully you are very hot." Tiffany forgot her initial intention.

"Thank you, princess. This hot prince is all yours though. Hahahha~" Taeyeon ran her fingers through Tiffany's brown locks.

"Wait! That's not what I really meant! You are hot like in you have a fever, Tae! Your body temperature is hotter than normal!" Tiffany palmed Taeyeon's face and again she felt the slightly beyond normal temperature from Taeyeon's cheeks.

"Really? I feel like I'm okay. You are just worrying too much, baby." Taeyeon removed Tiffany's hands from her face and kissed Tiffany's forehead.

"No, Tae! I'm sure you have a slight fever! Omo what am I going to do?? You better wait here; I will contact the hotel service to get a doctor for you immediately, okay?" Tiffany tried to get up to phone the hotel services from the hotel phone but she was held back by Taeyeon.

"I don't need a doctor, baby. You alone are enough for me. Stay here?" Taeyeon hugged Tiffany's waist from behind and returned Tiffany position back to her embrace.

"Taeyeon-ah, as much as I want to stay in your arms, but your health and safety are my priority and I don't want to see you sick. I love you very much you know." Tiffany tried to be more mature which made Taeyeon caught off guard. Well it's not everyday you would be able to see this side of her, right?

"But, baby~~ I don't want to see doctor. I only want to see you~~" Taeyeon pretended to be childish by nagging to Tiffany. She wanted to see what her wife would do about it.

"Aww baby Tae is so childish when she is sick, hum?? Don't worry, you will still able to see me even when the doctor is here to do some checks-up on you. Okay?" Tiffany touched Taeyeon's nose with her nose and finally kissed it. Taeyeon shocked seeing huge improvement in Tiffany's personality. If by being sick would make Tiffany changed and acted like a normal grown-up do then maybe she would be okay with pretending to be sick everyday.

"Are you that worried about me, baby?" Taeyeon smiled, couldn't hide her happiness any longer. Probably the phrase saying that people changes through the time was true after all.

"What do you think? You are my husband and I love you very much. So if you were me, wouldn't you be as worried as me huh?" Tiffany didn't realize her changing behavior because all she had in mind were worrisome and anxiety for her husband.

"Humm if I were you maybe I would use this chance to just leave my lover to seek for someone new since my actual lover is helpless at the moment. Hehehe.." Taeyeon's words earned a slap on her arm.

"Yah!! How could you?! I thought you only have eyes for me. I hate you, Kim Taeyeon!" Tiffany repetitively hit Taeyeon's chest, forgetting that her husband was sick.

"Ouch ouch!! I'm just kidding, Fany-ah~ of course I would never do that. If you are sick, the first thing I will do would be holding your hand like this while saying that I will always be there for you no matter what may happen in the future, that I will never let go of your hand and you can always count on me with that." Taeyeon lovingly held Tiffany's hand and gazed at her closely, making Tiffany's stopped her hitting. Heck, it even stopped Tiffany's any kind of movement, except breathing of course.

"Then secondly, I will contact the best doctor in the world to cure your sickness. While waiting for the doctor to come, I will stay beside you, saying soothing words that everything will be okay and that we can face this together because I love you and there will be no one else would be able to occupy my heart if it's not you." Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's cheek before leaning in.

"I love you, Tiffany Kim. In here there's only you." Taeyeon moved Tiffany's hand and put it on top of her still bare chest. Then the husband sealed her lips with her husband. The kiss happened only for a brief seconds, didn't include the tongue or whatsoever since the moment was supposed to be romantic, not full of lust.

"I love you too, Taetae! And since you just declared what you would do if I'm about to sick, then I will do exactly like you've said. Now be a good husband and let's go to bath." Tiffany got off from bed and dragged her husband along with her to the bathroom.

"Yah! I can take a bath by myself thank you.. you really don't need to bathe me, baby." Taeyeon weakly tried to defend her ground but thanks' to her not-so-healthy condition, she could barely stand.

"You can't even stand properly, Tae! Stop being stubborn and let me bathe you! I promise I won't do something naughty inside!" Tiffany persuaded her husband. "Well, at least I will try not to touch you anywhere near your private area. Dear Lord, please help me to keep my hands off of Taeyeon later. Ameennn!!" Tiffany added in her mind.

"Do you promise?" Taeyeon unwillingly followed Tiffany's short step to the bathroom.

"Yes, Taeyeon! Now come on~ we need to have breakfast after this." Tiffany said and pushed Taeyeon to the bathroom together with her.

----------------------------------

"Tae, what do you want for breakfast?" Tiffany asked while drying Taeyeon's body with the towel.

"Well, where do you want us to have breakfast? What kind of food do you want for breakfast?" Taeyeon let Tiffany messed her hair.

"We will have our breakfast here, right in this room, Tae. I will have the hotel service to deliver the food here later and I too will let Ayu know that we will go nowhere for today." Tiffany finished drying Taeyeon's body and went to her luggage to take some clothes for her and her husband.

"Yah but I want to visit many places here! We haven't been able to do all that yesterday, baby~ and by tomorrow night we already have to move out from here. Can we please visit at least one ethnic place, baby?" Taeyeon protested. She took the clothes and put it on in front of Tiffany. Well, practically Tiffany was her wife and they already made love for so many times so she didn't feel shy any longer.

"I notice it too alright, Tae and I'm so sorry for making you sick. If only I didn't go mad and make you have sex with me like crazy, maybe you wouldn't be sick like now." Tiffany hung her head low. She didn't have any choice to make Taeyeon back down with her request. All Tiffany wanted to do was to see her husband healthy again but it seemed Taeyeon was too stubborn, leaving her with no choice but to use her last weapon which was also Taeyeon's weakness.

"Yaaa baby, I didn't mean like that. It really is not your fault. Besides, I enjoy last night too very much. Okay okay, I will comply with your request but once I feel better, we will go out okay?" Taeyeon approached her wife and hugged Tiffany's waist sideways.

"Deal! Now lay down your body while I will call the hotel services." Tiffany's smirk didn't go unnoticed by Taeyeon. The husband cursed silently for being fooled by her wife for the nth time.

"You deceived me again! Urghh!!" Taeyeon insincerely did as Tiffany told her and rested her body on the bed. She had to admit that yes she felt slightly dizzy that her vision was spinning around and that she felt sudden headache everytime she tried to stand up but she just didn't want to admit that to her wife. She didn't want Tiffany to exaggerate her simple sickness.

"Yes I did! And you never failed to fall into the same trap~" Tiffany pulled out her tongue to her husband childishly.

"Now keep silent and stay there. I will order breakfast for us." Tiffany patted Taeyeon's chest and got up to take the phone. She dialed the hotel number and ordered for chicken porridge with barbeque fried rice with smoked beef and egg. Taeyeon frowned knowing she would take the porridge while her wife would enjoy the delicious melted smoked beef with rice inside her mouth.

"Yah! Why you order chicken porridge for me while you order delicious food for yourself?!" Taeyeon crossed her chest.

"It's simply because you are sick of course! Hahaha!! That's why you need to get well soon so we can eat many many delicious foods in Yogya, okay?" Tiffany patted Taeyeon's hair playfully.

"Tsk! Fine!" Taeyeon scoffed.

Not long after their food delivery came and as what Tiffany had ordered, the man in suite brought the chicken porridge and fried rice with smoked beef and fried egg. Tiffany too ordered strawberry yoghurt shakes for her while she asked pure guava juice for Taeyeon. The husband couldn't stop complaining for the unfair treatment made by Tiffany through the whole breakfast. Tiffany of course ignored the complaint because she knew she did all this because she loved Taeyeon and it's for Taeyeon's own safety. She wanted nothing but the best for her husband.

Finished eating, Tiffany helped Taeyeon to go back to the bed and let the husband rest. At first Taeyeon did another protest saying that her tummy would go bloated and looked unsexy if she directly went to sleep right after she finished her meal. But as all of you had noticed, Taeyeon was a whipped husband so once she glimpsed at Tiffany's glare, all of her blabbering stopped in an instant. She grumpily went to the bed and lay on her back on it. Tiffany smiled seeing her obedient husband. She touched Taeyeon's forehead to check whether her fever had come down or not. She let out a heavy sigh to know that Taeyeon still had a fever so she decided to call the doctor.

Tiffany asked for help from the hotel employee to call for the doctor since she couldn't speak Indonesian language at all. The hotel employee happily helped Tiffany and immediately contacted one of best doctor in town. The doctor said he would come in an hour since he was still treating a patient at that time. Tiffany nodded and didn't forget to say thank you to the employee for helping her. She went back to her husband to see what she was doing when she left downstairs to the receptionist desk.

"Hey baby! You are back." Taeyeon widely spread her arms.

"Yup! I have contacted the doctor and he said he would be here in an hour." Tiffany didn't hesitate to jump into Taeyeon's arms.

"Oh okay. The sooner the better anyway. I couldn't wait to get out from here and visit various places in Yogya." Taeyeon helped Tiffany to sit in between her thighs and let her wife leaned back on her chest.

"I know I know, Taetae. I hope so too. You better hear to anything the doctor will say later okay? So you can recover more quickly." Tiffany guided Taeyeon's hands to wrap around her waist and hugged her from behind and yes undoubtedly Taeyeon granted that.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Maybe that's the doctor, Tae! Wait here, I will open the door okay?" Tiffany jumped hastily from the bed and ran to the front door. No, it's not because she was excited to meet the doctor. Heck, she even didn't have the idea what the doctor would look like. It was because she knew once Taeyeon had been treated by the doctor; her husband would eventually show some positive progress and zap! Taeyeon would be healthy and energetic again!

Good afternoon, Mam. My name is Ariando Kevin but you may call me Kevin." The doctor reached out his hand.

"My name is Tiffany Kim. Nice to meet you." Tiffany shook Kevin's hand.

"So are you the one who is sick?" Kevin followed Tiffany and headed to the bedroom where Taeyeon was located.

"No, I'm not. My husband is." Tiffany past the hallway and finally arrived in front of the bedroom.

"Oh." Kevin felt slightly disappointed to know that this beautiful girl who managed to capture his heard with only one glance had already married to a guy. He initially hoped the girl was still single but maybe his prayer couldn't be granted by God.

"Taetae-ah, the doctor has come!" Tiffany opened the bedroom to reveal another girl laying on the bed helplessly. The girl was smaller than Tiffany but aside from that, she was as beautiful as Tiffany.

"Ohm?? Oh that's rude of me." Taeyeon tried to get into a sitting position helped by Tiffany.

"Let me introduce myself, my name is Taeyeon Kim but you can call me Taeyeon." Taeyeon bowed to the doctor.

Kevin scrunched his face, thinking deeply why in the world she had the same surname as Tiffany. Could it be possible that the smaller girl was the husband that Tiffany talked about before?! He unconsciously shook his head, not believing his stupid assumptions at all. Kevin was a young and bright doctor who achieved his doctor certificate in a very young age. He was still 26 years old yet he was already famous in this country. However even the perfect creature must have its flaw. Kevin might be handsome, young, rich, and smart but he was a total jerk.

Behind his genuine smile, there's perverseness hidden beneath it. He was a playboy and loved to sleep with his nurses a lot. He changed girlfriend like he changed his clothes. Numerous girls fell into his trap. He always got what he wanted because he knew he got every girl needed in him; money and looks of course. By now he wanted nothing but two girls in front of him. He imagined he could try three-some with both of these girls and he could guarantee that it would feel amazing. But, could his dream come true that easily???

"It's nice to see you, Taeyeon. So I guess you are her husband eh?" Kevin felt the smoothness of Taeyeon's skin when he shook her hand.

"Yeah she is my wife. Sorry if you feel uncomfortable with that fact, anyway." Taeyeon politely smiled.

"Oh no worries. I'm perfectly fine with that!" Kevin gave his most flirty smile to Taeyeon but of course the girl didn't aware of that. She didn't care for anyone for her heart only belonged to Tiffany Hwang.

"Don't worry about that, babies because after this I make sure both of you will become normal girls who want nothing but getting into my pants! Hahahaha!!" Kevin added in his mind.

"So tell me what you feel, Taeyeon." Kevin sat in front of Taeyeon and started to rummage his suitcase to get his stethoscope and thermometer.

"I feel dizzy and my vision is spinning around especially when I am standing. I feel sudden headache everytime I get up from sitting or sleeping position and I think I can feel my boy temperature is hotter than usual." Taeyeon explained to Kevin while the doctor would only nod his head in understanding.

"Okay now let me check on your heart beat first okay. Please unbutton the first three buttons of your pajamas." Kevin already had those lewd thoughts inside his dirty mind. He couldn't wait any longer to see that well-defined cleavage of Taeyeon.

What Kevin didn't realize was that deadly glare Tiffany gave to Taeyeon once she heard what the doctor's request. Tiffany didn't like the idea her husband would reveal the sight which should had been hers and only hers. Taeyeon mouthed sorry to her wife while unbuttoning her buttons one by one. Taeyeon knew her wife's anger raised up little but little but she really couldn't do a thing about it. It was for medication purpose after all. Tiffany got Taeyeon's signal but didn't forget to give another warning signal to her husband.

"You can lay down, Taeyeon. Let me do some general check up on you first." Kevin used the opportunity to hold onto Taeyeon's arms and helped the girl lay down.

He glanced at Tiffany and kinda scary seeing the flaring eyes tiffany had. "Wait for your turn, babe. I will treat Taeyeon first then after that I will treat you. Hahahaha." Kevin said in his mind. He didn't know the real meaning behind Tiffany's dagger glare. She didn't care for the doctor at all! She only cared for her husband whom the man told to open up the first 3 buttons. Tiffany huffed silently and tried to control her emotion.

Kevin put the cold rounded metal on Taeyeon's chest while deliberately moved it all around to feel the wavy surface through his stethoscope. He smiled lewdly while pretending to be serious hearing Taeyeon's heartbeat. He knew Taeyeon only suffered from common fever but there's no way he would let this chance slip away just like that. He knew that it's not everyday he could meet Korean beauties and have sex with them at the same time. In fact, if he must, he would be more than willing to add some 'additional' medicine to make Taeyeon 'feel' better. And right after he had done with them, he would be gone before they even had the chance to open their eyes. Oh yes, that's how dirty Kevin mind could be.

"So how is she?" Tiffany felt enough seeing this man tried to explore her husband more than it was needed. She pulled Kevin's wrist from Taeyeon's chest and immediately buttoned up Taeyeon's pajamas again.

"She is suffering from common fever maybe because she is too tired and lack of sleep or maybe because her body still couldn't adjust to new environment here; you know like different weather and condition here." Kevin explained swiftly. He put back his tools to his suitcase and took the thermometer to see the result.

"Her body temperature is 38.5° Celsius and normal body temperature should be around 36° to 37° Celsius. It means her boy heat is slightly above normal but it's not necessary to have her hospitalized and she still can be treated at home." Kevin put on his professionalism mask and told Tiffany, trying to impress Taeyeon's wife since she knew dealing with sick person would be much easier.

"So, what should we do about that?" Tiffany asked worriedly. She intertwined her hand with Taeyeon and held it tightly.

"I can always give her prescription but if you want her to heal faster-" He was cut by Tiffany.

"YES! I want her to heal faster. I will pay you much but please heal her quickly!" Tiffany seriously asked Kevin.

"Yaa, baby I'm fine with just gulping some pills or capsules you know." Taeyeon rubbed her hand up and down Tiffany's back, trying to calm her wife down.

"No you don't, Taeyeon! I'm worried of your condition and now we're not in our own country which means we are far from our family and friends. I just don't want bad things happen to you. Can't you understand that? Can't you figure out my feelings?" Tiffany emotionally complained to her husband with evident tears which were ready to fall out at any moment.

"Hey, don't cry~ Okay okay I will do anything you want. Just please don't cry, baby. I love you." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead. Kevin watched the touching moment before his eyes and felt slightly guilty for even planning to ruin their marriage but then again more than half portion of his brain filled with dirty things so yes he just felt sorry in less than a minute because at the next second, he was back to his dirty plan again.

"So, doctor. What should I do?" Taeyeon felt relieved seeing Tiffany had back to her normal and calm state. She asked Kevin while still rubbing Tiffany's back.

"I will have to give you injection, Mam." Kevin cooly stated.

"WHAT?! INJECTION?!! Does it mean you will put the scary sharp needle into my skin and stab my body with that? Oh no no no no no!! Anything but that, Doc!" Taeyeon shrieked in fear.

I'm sure you still remember how Taeyeon felt scare of heights when she was in a date with Tiffany in the Lotte World before but well that's not the only thing Taeyeon felt afraid of. The second thing Taeyeon had fright in was hypodermic needle. Her first injection was when she was still baby of course but she didn't remember it clearly. The most memorable yet frightened moment of injection was when she was still in elementary school. She could still picture it perfectly how blood streaming out from her pulse on her wrist. She was crying loudly at that time. It turned out that the nurse injected her not on the right spot. She slightly missed the pulse spot so Taeyeon's experienced bleeding and it successfully made her felt traumatic about that.

"Baby, calm down~~" Tiffany tried to stopped Taeyeon irregular movement. Finally Tiffany's act could make Taeyeon settled down.

"You said that you would do anything for me, right? So please let the doctor injects the medicine through your pulse, okay?" Tiffany palmed Taeyeon's face and gave her loving stare to Taeyeon which made the husband nodded unwillingly.

"But won't it feel hurt, Doc? I-I'm afraid. I mean, i-isn't there any other way?" Taeyeon stammered. She didn't even want to open her eyes when Kevin prepared the hypodermic needle.

"Don't worry; I assure you it will just feel like you are bitten by a small ant." Kevin smiled and took the cotton and dampened it a little with the alcohol.

"What?! ANTS?!!" Taeyeon but her lower lips hard, feeling more frightened than ever when she recalled her bad memories related to ants. She still could remember clearly how the ants cruelly bitting her private area when Tiffany left her hanging not to mention had her hands handcuffed to the bed post and the only thing she could do was laying down and praying helplessly while waiting for her wife to come home. She still could picture that unforgettable incident and she always shivered everytime she remembered how the sting felt when the ants bit the area around her private area and NO, she didn't want to experience the same thing again.

"Taetae, calm down~ I will be here, okay? I will clasp you hand tightly when he does that to you. Shoosshh you only need to remember that I love you." Tiffany's soothing words successfully calmed Taeyeon down.

"Okay, baby. Remember that I want to do this only because you want me to. And Doc, could you please be quick with it?" Taeyeon rested her head on Tiffany's thigh while Tiffany caressed Taeyeon's hair tenderly.

"So, are you ready, Mam?" Kevin couldn't wait for another second to inject the needle along with his junior into Taeyeon.

"I-I think so~" Taeyeon answered while looking deeply into Tiffany's eyes above her.

"Good. Now please get rid off your pants along with your panty." Kevin deliberately didn't get the right needle because well he was pervert and of course he would do anything that would beneficial for him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, DOCTOR?!" Tiffany enraged. She placed Taeyeon's head first onto the pillow before standing up and faced Kevin.

"Well I will conduct untramuscular injection on Taeyeon's buttock if you don't mind." Kevin composed himself, trying hard not to be affected emotionally by the sudden snap made by Tiffany.

"What do you mean I don't mind?! Of course I mind VERY MUCH about that! You can always do injection on her upper arm or something! But why you want to do it on her buttock?! You want to see her private area, don't you?! TSK! DON'T YOU DARE, DOCTOR!" Tiffany shouted at Kevin, unleashing all her anger, hatred and frustration toward Kevin yet it wasn't enough to make Kevin back down. He just hadn't figured out who Tiffany really was. He didn't have any idea that Tiffany was far from any ordinary woman he ever slept with.

"Fany-ah, calm down a bit will you? He must have strong reason why he chose buttock injection, right Doc? Will you please explain it to my wife so she wouldn't misunderstand it?" Taeyeon forced herself to get up and hugged Tiffany's waist from behind no matter how dizzy she felt and how hard it was for her to stand up properly.

"Okay, let me explain it then. The buttocks are the preffered site for administration of the intramuscular injection.The muscles or what we usually call gluteal of this area is thick and utilized frequently in daily activities. This kind of injection will minimize the possibility of hitting the bone, large blood vessel, or the sciatic nerve." Kevin was indeed a bright doctor that he able to explain it smoothly.

"See, Fany? He has his own reason." Taeyeon gave her wife another understanding word.

Tiffany still couldn't accept Kevin's reason. She still didn't want Taeyeon to show the private area which should had been seen by her and her only to Kevin or anybody else. She didn't even want remember how Jessica used to freely see Taeyeon's private are when they were still an item. It made Tiffany gritted her teeth in anger everytime she recalled that and yes you guessed it rightly, Tiffany was that POSSESSIVE toward her husband. She loved Taeyeon too much that she wanted Taeyeon only for herself.

Tiffany somehow felt suspicious with the doctor. She knew she had no education background or whatsoever regarding medication so she didn't know a thing about medical thingy. But she was Taeyeon's wife and her feeling was near to impossible in betraying her. Tiffany's feeling said that Kevin's intention was not good at all and that there's huge possibility that the injection Kevin probably did to Taeyeon wasn't the right one. She felt that Kevin might give Taeyeon the wrong injection that would make Taeyeon behave weirdly and perhaps would make Taeyeon's condition worsen. Tiffany decided to just be assertive toward Kevin later but for now she wanted to just await and see.

Tiffany saw how Kevin's smile spreaded widely and it kept getting wider and wider when Taeyeon slowly unzipped her pants and finally removed it from her waist, leaving her only in pajamas and panty left. Tiffany didn't remove her deadly glare at all from the doctor who now stared at her husband lewdly. Tiffany witnessed how Kevin took some time to choose the appropriate needle as if he was hesitated in deciding the injection for Taeyeon. This of course added the suspicious feeling to Tiffany yet she still chose to just wait. But the word of wait went expired when she clearly saw that lewd disgusting dirty despicable smirk on Kevin's face. By now she was more than sure that Kevin's intention was indeed not good at all.

"Now will you please get rid of that panty too, Taeyeon?" Kevin asked Taeyeon excitingly.

"TAEYEON?! He even dared to call her Taeyeon now, huh!" Tiffany yelled inside her mind.

"Uh okay." Taeyeon didn't forget to send Tiffany her sorry stare. She hesitantly pulled down her panty but she wasn't able to do so when a hand suddenly disallowed her to do so.

"No you will never get the injection on your butt!" Tiffany strictly stated, making Taeyeon stopped her hands movement and fixed her panty instead.

"What do you mean? She has already agreed before, right?" Kevin eventually lost his patient. He felt enough with dealing with Tiffany. "Why should she be so stubborn about this? Why was she so persistent to prevent Taeyeon from opening her panty? Ugh!" Kevin cursed inside his mind.

"I'm sorry but I don't believe you at all you pervert doctor!" Tiffany snapped at Kevin.

"What were you saying again?!" Kevin felt annoyed at raised his tone too.

"Uh, stop fighting please!" Taeyeon again tried hard to stand up in between of them.

"Fany-ah, we've talked about this, haven't we? So why do you still insist and prevent me to get the injection? You said you only want me to get well soon, right?" Taeyeon faced her wife.

"But I know he got bad intention to you, Tae. Trust me, I just knew it!" Tiffany protested.

"Yah! Did you just insult me and not believe my ability as a doctor?! I'm one of the best in town you know!" Kevin didn't accept Tiffany just stepped into his dignity and question his ability in medical field. Well he wouldn't deny he got bad intention but he of course didn't want to reveal it and made himself ashamed forever.

"I'm so sorry for my wife behavior, Doc." Taeyeon now faced Kevin and bowed politely. Kevin's suspicious smirk again appeared on his face when Taeyeon was bowing but it didn't go unnoticed by Tiffany. She couldn't hold up her anger anymore and attacked Kevin.

"Yah! Whaat are you doing?!" Kevin surprised by the sudden attack made by Tiffany. The girl slightly pushed Taeyeon so that Taeyeon fell on her butt on the bed. Tiffany grabbed Kevin's wrist when the man was still holding the injection tools.

"Wipe that dirty smirk of yours from your face! And stop thinking lewd things about my husband!! Do you really think I don't know what's inside your shitty brain of yours?!!!" Tiffany gripped both of Kevin's wrists tightly.

"What do you mean by that?! I didn't have bad intention toward you both! I am a doctor and my job is to heal my patient and that's definitely what I'm trying to do to your husband!!" Kevin tried to free her hands from Tiffany's grip.

"YAH! Both of you please stop it!!" Taeyeon again stood up yet she could barely stand. She just didn't want her wife get into meaningless fight.

"Yeah you are a maniac doctor! An insane doctor! You may be one of the best doctors here but I'm sure if you have your brain opened, there will be nothing but shits and cocks inside it!" Tiffany bit Kevin's wrist harshly, making the man yelped in pain.

"OUCH!!" Kevin moved his wrist and tried to remove it from her teeth. He didn't pay attention to his surrounding very well and unconsciously injected Taeyeon right on her left arm.

"AAAGHHH!!" Taeyeon held her arm where she just got injected tightly. She fell to the bed and instantly fainted, not because the injection had already given her side effect but because she was too shocked to experience another scary event related to injection and needle.

"TAETAE!!" Tiffany worriedly shook her husband's body but receiving no response from the older girl. She felt the anger building up that even we could see flaring fire coming from Tiffany's head.

"I'm so sorry, Mam. I didn't mean to do it. But I promise she will be okay because initially that is the right injection for her. So, we're okay right?" Kevin apologetically pleaded Tiffany yet was being ignored. He was too concentrated in thinking how to make Tiffany forgive him without having to make the issue bigger. He was afraid Tiffany reported him that he would probably be suspended for some time or worse, got his doctor certificate revoked.

"WE'RE TOTALLY NOT OKAY!!" Tiffany howled from the top of her lung and rummaged Kevin's suitcase to retaliate.

"Wha-" Kevin was cut when he suddenly felt pain on his wrist, arm, and neck.

"FEEL THAT, SICKO!!" Tiffany just injected the doctor with 3 different needles. She didn't care what were the needles contained as long as she could revenge for what he just did to her Taetae.

"What did you just do?!" Kevin removed the needles from his body one by one.

"You're really looking for trouble, didn't you?!" Kevin approached Tiffany with his deadly stare, making the girl slightly felt afraid yet she didn't want to show it.

"I will make you reget-" Kevin suddenly collapsed on the floor.

Tiffany quickly called the hotel's security guards and asked them to hurriedly get Kevin out from her room. Apparently Tiffany just injected the needles for contraception, anesthetic, and cortisone injection. Tiffany didn't have any idea what were all about. She just randomly picked any needle she could find and stab it to Kevin. Tiffany bowed to the security guards and accompanied them to the front door.

"Fany-ah~~ What are these?? Do you want to play doctor and patient?? Hehehehe~" Tiffany shocked seeing Taeyeon had gained her consciousness. But the most shocking thing was the way Taeyeon seeing her lustfully and the fact that Taeyeon wore Kevin's lab jacket along with his stethoscope looped around her neck.

"Taeyeon-ah, are you okay? Do you feel sick anywhere?" Tiffany walked to her husband and worriedly checked up on her. Tiffany forgot to let the guards bring Kevin's tools, jacket, and suitcase but that's not the main case for now.

"Never been better.. Now, do you want to be the doctor or the patient, huh?" Taeyeon's eyes filled with nothing but lust. Taeyeon licked her lips seductively and crawled to Tiffany.

"Uh Oh, what am I suppose to do now??" Tiffany was cornered and she was in huge dilemma, should she comply with Taeyeon's interesting request or should she held back and be wiser by rejecting the offer. But, could she really reject it???

--------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 38.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...