[TAENYFic] The Lustful Wife O...

By moonlight_kim

Description Taeyeon and her girlfriend had everything arranged for their marriage. They had booked a huge bui... More

1> A Bar Called MAZE
2> Meet the Seducer, Tiffany Hwang
3> Back to Where You are
4> Stop Being Naughty, Tiffany
5> Silly Tiffany
6> Taeyeon's Mother and Her Plan
7> Tiffany's Requirements
8> Their Friends Supports
9> TIFFANY YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!
10> Tiffany's Special Medicine
11> Meeting Taeyeon's Parents
12> The Argument Between The Kims
13> Hwang Miyoung
14> Dumb and Dumberer
15> The Date part 1
16> The Date part 2
17> The Date last part
18> Living Together
19> Taeny First Fight and Tiffany's New Friend
20> The Proposal~~
21> Here Comes Trouble
22> Let Tiffany Put It Down Another Way~~
23> They Could Never Learn
24> Wedding Preparation
25> The Pre-wed Photo-shoot & Another Ordeal
26> Tiffany's Decision
27> Late Compunction
28> Tiffany's Actual Reaction
29> Another Ruined Moment
30> There She Goes Again~~
31> The Competition
32> Jessica's Reasons
33> The Final Round~~
34> May I Kill You This Time?
35> Another Obstacle
36> Those Three Words
37> Officially Married
38> Taeyeon's Mistakes
39> Taeny's Wedding Night~~
40> Unsuccessful Seduction~~
41> Misunderstanding~~
42> Cold War
44> She is Indeed a Troublemaker
45> I'll Do Anything for Tiffany
46> Happy Birthday Sunny
47> Tiffany ooh~~ Tiffany
48> A Day in China
49> Taeyeon Could Never Win~~
50> A Day in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
51> Wild Romance~
53> Poor Yoona~~
54> Taetae is Sick~~
55> Role-play~~
56> New Family Members
57> Goldust
58> Birthday Project
59> Happy Birthday Tiffany!!
60> Mirotic
61> Crazy Love
62> Paradise
63> Switched 1
64> Switched 2
65> On Fire!!
66> Beautiful Life
67> Nobody Knows
68> You to me are everything

52> Side Story

7.7K 106 22
By moonlight_kim

"Darling, what are you doing?" Junsu came and entered the living room bringing a cup of coffee in his right hand while his left hand gripped a cup of milk tea for her wife.

"Thank you, hubby." Hyoyeon took the cup and sipped it a little before putting it back on the table.

"I'm just missing them. I miss seeing our daughters, baby. I wonder how they are doing right now." Hyoyeon shared the photobook contained Taeny's wedding and pre-wedding pictures to her husband.

"I'm sure they are perfectly fine. In fact, maybe they're doing something naughty and fun as we are speaking." Junsu commented and smiled seeing the pictures. Honestly, he missed his daughters too but he just wouldn't admit it to his wife.

"Yah, don't you have anything in mind besides the pervert things?!" Hyoyeon glared at her husband.

"I'm just stating the truth. They are on their honeymoon now, darling. What else people would do besides making love?" Junsu shrugged his shoulder.

"I'm happy to have Tiffany as our daughter in law, Junsu-ah despite her dark past of course. If I think about it again, if you weren't there and back up Taeyeon to make me agreed with Tiffany, maybe Taeyeon would still be single and lonely, right?" Hyoyeon grazed her fingers over Tiffany's face on one of Taeny's prewed photos.

"I guess the phrase saying you can never judge a book by its cover is right after all, humm? She is indeed an adorable daughter in law. Well she is different and kinda not so normal but aside from that, I can see how happy our Taeyeon is whenever Tiffany is there. Even Taeyeon seldom talking about Tiffany, but I know our daughter so well. I realize she is so much in love with Tiffany." Junsu hugged Hyoyeon's shoulder and mesmerized each of the photos.

"Yes you are right. I wonder when they will come home, hubby. I miss them so much." Hyoyeon rested her head on Junsu's shoulder.

"It's only been a week, darling. Anyhow, you still have me here." Junsu ran his fingers through Hyoyeon's hair.

"But you are not bubbly and cheerful like Tiffany and you are not serious and cool like Taeyeon. You are totally different from them, hubby." Hyoyeon flipped the page and went to the next page to see other photos on it.

"I can be bubbly and cheerful too if you want me to. I may not serious and cool but at least I am playful and hot, and most importantly, I can be anything and anyone you need, darling. You have the remote control to my heart." Junsu tried to flatter his wife using his cheesy words.

"Cheesy as always huh?" Hyoyeon shortly replied.

"I'm not cheesy, baby. I'm just saying what I feel inside my heart. I love you more than words can say. I've loved you since forever and you know that." Junsu continued his sweet talk to his wife.

"If not using words, with what you can declare your love to me, huh?" Hyoyeon shook her head. She had faced this cheesy and romantic man and lived with it since more than 30 years already yet she couldn't figure out how in the world Junsu was never lacked of ideas to flatter her.

"Do you really need to always break my effort to court you, Hyoyeon-ah? Tsk! You are no fun!" Junsu pouted and turned his body sideways.

"Hahaha.. Why you still need to court me when I'm already yours, hubby?" Hyoyeon put away the photobook to take care of her nagging husband.

"Because I love you and I want to show it in every way possible. I want you to know how much I love you. Tsk! You are just like Taeyeon, cold and stiff." Junsu huffed, frowning his eyebrows and still giving his wife his back.

"Yes I am cold and stiff, that's why I need you to bend me and melt me down. Instead of words, why don't you show your love through actions, humm?" Hyoyeon scooted closer to her husband and hugged him from behind.

"No I don't wanna!" Junsu childishly looked away, avoiding the lusty stare given by Hyoyeon. He didn't want to give up too early. He knew eventually he would give up but at least he should tried to play hard to get first, right?

"Really? Aww too bad.. Then maybe I better go to sleep instead." Hyoyeon smirked seeing Junsu's face fell when she said that. She knew she would win as always. She pretended to stand up and leaving when she felt Junsu's hand gripped her wrist.

"Wait! I change my mind! Let's get naughty! I maybe old but I'm not rusty. I will show you than I can even do better than a wild horse." Junsu boasted and dragged his wife toward bedroom.

"Stop talking and more actions, please!" Hyoyeon slammed the door hard and let her husband did all the work while she only had to close her eyes and enjoyed it.

-------------------------

"Hey!" Yoona was doing the calculation of her restaurant's income when Sunny called her.

"Hey! How are you doing, Yoong? Long time no see, eh?" Sunny had nothing to do in her office since her boss was out to another country, so she decided to just give her best friend a call.

Since the departure of Taeyeon and Tiffany to their honeymoon, the group never met each other again. One of the reasons which was possible, maybe they were too busy or maybe none of them had initiative to make a call and have plan to meet up. So here Sunny was, trying to propose the group meeting soon. Sunny started to miss her best friends whom she usually met at least twice a week, either at lunch, dinner, or sometimes in Taeyeon's apartment but well since the midget was out there somewhere with her wife, the group had lost their base to meet up.

"I'm not quite good. How about you? Are you doing fine?" Yoona put down her pen and took away her eyeglasses. She massaged her forehead and leaned back her shoulder and tried to be more relax.

"What's wrong? Are you sick or something?" Sunny worriedly asked her best friend.

"Nope, but well I can't say I'm healty either." Yoona chuckled.

"Tell more about that when we meet later, well that is if you have spare time of course." Sunny exclaimed. She turned around a bit to drink her water and waited for Yoona's reply.

"Of course! What time should we meet up then?" Yoona immediately agreed with Sunny's idea. She after all needed someone to talk to; she needed advice and suggestion as many as she could get, either from Sunny or from her other bestie.

"How about having dinner together at my place? You can ask Seohyun to join us too by the way." Sunny asked Yoona.

"Sure! I'll be there at 7! But I don't think Seo can make it. She informed me that she would have to work overtime since there are many weddings preparation she has to take care of." Yoona told Sunny.

"Oh okay! I'll see you at 7 then. I'll call Jessica after this and ask her to come too. Bye for now, Yoong." Sunny happily said. She felt glad she would meet Yoona tonight.

"Bye, Sunny!" Yoona tried to be as cheerful as Sunny and hung up the phone.

Yoona put down her cellphone while still massaging her forehead. She contemplated whether it would be wise to tell the story regarding her and Seohyun relationship to Sunny and the others or not. Yoona let out a deep sigh and decided to just continue her working. She couldn't wait to meet Sunny and friends this night.

----------------------

Sunny couldn't hide her smile knowing Yoona would be able to come for tonight's dinner. Sunny then searched for Jessica's name in her cellphone contact number and immediately punched the green button to call Jessica. She waited until the later picked the phone.

"Sunny? What's up?" Jessica used her familiar flat tone and greeted Sunny.

"Hi, Jess! Are you busy at the moment?" Sunny said to the later.

"Not really. I'm just sweeping the floor while listening to the music. Why are you calling?" Jessica put down the broom and made her more comfortable by sitting on the sofa.

"I'm just missing you." Sunny simply reasoned out.

"Owkaayy that's random." Jessica squinted her eyes.

"I'm wondering whether you will be available for tonight or not. I'm planning to have dinner together with you, Sooyoung, Yoona and myself. Since Taeyeon is in unknown country being happy and giddy with Tiffany so the dinner will take place in my and Soo's apartment. What do you think?" Sunny asked.

"I'm in. I'll be there before seven then." Jessica simply reacted to Sunny's long explanation and question.

"Awesome! Then, will Yuri come too? Compare to others, I think your lover is the most out-of-reach one in our group, Jessi. Why don't you try to make her closer to us by often bringing her up whenever we have gathering or something?" Sunny tapped her chin while comparing Yuri with Seohyun, Yoona, and Tiffany. As Sunny expected, Yuri was indeed not close with the group.

"I don't know. She is a busy excecutive woman, Sunny. I'll try to ask her later, okay? Besides, even if she does come, I don't think she will be comfortable around us. She is not the extrovert type like Yoona, not the generous and cheerful type like Sooyoung, and definitely not clumsy, bold, and lusty like Tiffany." Jessica stated.

"That's exactly why you should invite her too, Jess. How could we be closer if she seldom show up around us? Come on, I'm sure me and the girls would be able to make her feel comfortable and pleasant around us." Sunny encouraged Jessica to invite Yuri.

"Geez, stop insisting. Okay okay, I can't promise you that she will come but at least I'll try. See you later then." Jessica said and hung up the phone.

Jessica stared at the phone, searching for Yuri's name. She hesitated whether she should make a call to her lover or not. She leaned her body and lay her back on the cozy sofa. Jessica frowned when she thought how complicated and bad her love life was. It was absoultely different with her previous relationship with Taeyeon. The blonde used to have Taeyeon wrapped under her fingers that in a snap Taeyeon would say yes to her every request but it wasn't the same with Yuri.

Jessica thought it would be better to send message to Yuri instead of calling her. She was afraid Yuri was busy at the time she called her and disturbing Yuri would be the last thing she wanted to do. Tiffany's crime when she gave away Jessica's number to random people was indeed made a slight progression in Yulsic relationship and maybe just maybe she had to thank Tiffany someday despite the fact that Tiffany had indirectly did the tresspassing to her privacy but well at least it made a positive outcome, right?

Since that incident, Yuri became less ignorance and started to pay attention to Jessica quite nicely. She would at least made a call 2 or 3 times a day when Yuri was at work and would reply Jessica's messages in less than 30 minutes. But sadly that was it. That was the only progress Yuri have made so far, nothing more. Jessica knew it may take some time until Yuri could become a great lover and yes of course the blonde was more than willing to wait.

Until when? Is it possible to make Yuri change someday? Who could make her change? Those questions popped one after another inside Jessica's mind. The blonde wrinkled her eyebrows when Tiffany's name suddenly appeared in her mind. She shook her head repetitively. There's no way she would ask help from that weird creature named Tiffany or, would she? Jessica for now would just wait and see but perhaps if someday her patience had reached its limit, she probably possibly maybe would ask for Tiffany's help. As much as she hated to admit it, Jessica recognized how creative and perversely smart Tiffany was. It's worth trying, right?

-------------------------

"Hey, bunny baby. What are you cooking?" Sooyoung just got home and the first scene she saw was her lover being busy in the kitchen using a little too big purple apron.

"Whoaa, why there are so many kinds of food here? Is anyone coming tonight?" Sooyoung put her purse on the kitchen counter and rolled up her sleeves to help Sunny chop the chicken.

"You didn't read my message, did you?" Sunny took the already chopped chicken and poured it inside the already boiling water inside the pot.

"I think so. Hehehe, sorry I was driving at that time. So, who's coming?" Sooyoung stopped chopping and hugged Sunny from the back.

"Yoona and Jessica already confirmed to come. Seohyun can't make it because she is busy with wedding preparations and all. They should be here in an hour or so. You better take a bath and get ready now, Soo." Sunny put her free hand on top of Sooyoung and tilted her head a little to peck Sooyoung's cheek.

"Are you sure you'll be okay to cook alone?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yep! It will be done soon anyway. Now go!" Sunny detached Sooyoung's hands from her waist and slapped Sooyoung's butt softly.

"Your wish is my command, Sir!" Sooyoung said playfully and left a kiss on Sunny's hair before going inside the bathroom.

Exactly an hour later, someone knocked on Sunny and Sooyoung's front door. Sunny turned the stove off and washed her hands on the sink. She knew Sooyoung was still taking a bath so she walked to the front door to open it. She didn't forget to take a peek from the small hole on the door. She tiptoed a little and saw it was Jessica who was standing firmly. Sunny smiled and unlocked the door.

"Hi Jessi!!" Sunny hugged her best friend genuinely.

"Hi Sunny! What's with the bright mood?" Jessica let the shorter girl hugged her tightly.

"Nothing. I'm just happy to see you. Where's Yuri?" Sunny pulled back and looked around in case Yuri was still walking behind Jessica.

"Like I've said, I would try but I couldn't promise you. She said she couldn't come, too tired from work and all." Jessica shrugged and went inside the room without waiting for Sunny to allow her to come in.

"You can wait in the living room first. I still have to finish the side dish. Anyway, what do you want to drink?" Sunny stood up and brought Jessica some magazines to make the blonde occupied while she's cooking and Sooyoung taking a bath.

"Don't worry about me. Is there anything I can do to help you in kitchen?" Jessica threw her purse on the couch and took off her jacket.

"No, thank you. I don't want my kitchen burnt." Sunny teased the blonde.

"Yah! I can cook too you know!" Jessica scoffed.

"Cook what? Mention some food that you can cook on your own." Sunny crossed her hands on her chest.

"Ramen, omelet, pouche egg, fried egg, soft boiled egg, fried rice, seafood soup, well practically anything." Jessica said proudly.

"Just like I've thought. You must be using packaged seasoning, right? Fried egg, soft boiled egg, huh? Are you kidding me?! I was able to make all that when I was still in elementary school. Ckckck, no wonder I see Yuri keeps getting thinner and thinner each day. Are you even sure she doesn't see anyone else but you?" Sunny shook her head. She took a seat beside Jessica to chat with her for a moment.

"Yah! What do you mean by that?" Jessica's expression changed into a gloomy one when she heard Sunny's question about whether Yuri was seeing anyone else but her or not.

Somehow Jessica felt insecure because truth to be told, she didn't know much about Yuri's everyday routine since she always stayed at home while Yuri was busy working. Jessica would go out just to buy groceries or simply walking around, shopping and sight seeing, or sometimes she would go to a cafe just to sit and read a book. She never knew with whom Yuri spent her lunch with, who were the people she always met at work, who were the people whom always talked with Yuri everyday, who was Yuri's secretary etc etc.

"Hey, are you okay? You know I was just kidding, right?" Sunny scooted closer and squeezed Jessica's hand.

"I know and I'm fine. Don't worry. It's just.. Well your words successfully hit the bulls eyes. It made me wonders whether Yuri is only seeing me or there's someone else out there." Jessica's stare was empty when she was saying her heart out.

"I'm sure she is not that low, Jessi. Chill out. You have to trust her because trust is what makes the relationship last and strong." Sunny patted Jessica's hand.

"Yeah, I guess you are right. I'm just worried for nothing." Jessica smiled weakly.

"Now move your butt and help me preparing the food." Sunny diverted the topic and stood up.

"Right and you even told me I can make your kitchen burnt." Jessica rolled her eyes. She felt relieved for Sunny didn't try to drag the matter further. She knew Sunny tried to change the topic and tried to distract her concern by asking her to help Sunny in the kitchen and of course she was so thankful for that.

----------------------

"Thanks' for the dinner!" Yoona put down her chopstick and rubbed her already bloated tummy.

"So what's the new gossip happened to all of you recently? How about you, Yoong? I sensed from our conversation on phone that you have some love problems. Am I right?" Sunny gathered the dirty dishes and put it down on sink, decided to just wash it later.

"Yeah, I won't lie to you. I have some love problems." Yoona started to tell the stories between her and Seohyun.

(FLASHBACK)

"Yoona, what are you doing?" Yoona lay Seohyun down on the bed and started to unbutton the shirt of Seohyun.

"Trying to claim you as mine fully." Yoona stopped what she was doing and told Seohyun.

"Eh?? Then why you unbuttoned my shirt?" Seohyun felt a little afraid of the current Yoona she faced by now.

"Because I want to make love to you, baby. How can I do that if you still wear your work attire, huh?" Yoona finished unbuttoning the shirt and removed it from Seohyun's body, leaving her only in her bra and skirt.

"But I don't feel I'm ready enough to do that, Yoong. I'm afraid. What if it feels hurt? What if I can't satisfy you enough and you choose to leave me afterwards? What if-" Seohyun was silenced by Yoona's lips.

"That won't happen, Seo. I love you so much and nothing will change it. Making love is one of many ways to show my love for you." Yoona caressed Seohyun's face tenderly.

"But-" Seohyun again cut by Yoona's lips.

"Shusshh.. Just let me do the work. I will be the the one to satisfy you. I will show you how much I love you, Seo. I've been waiting for too long and I think I can't wait any longer. But, if you really aren't ready yet then I can't do anything about that." Yoona tried to hide her disappoinment but Seohyun noticed it. The older one gave back Seohyun's shirt weakly.

"Let's do it then. Thanks' for reassuring me, Yoong. I love you as much and thank you for patiently waiting until I'm ready." Seohyun lay on her back and reached out her hands to Yoona.

"Thank you, Seo. I promise I won't disappoint you." Yoona crawled back to Seohyun and started the making love process.

(FLASHBACK END)

"Then what's wrong with that? I think your first making love process is beautiful, well at least much better than mine and Sunny one." Sooyoung took a quick glance at her lover and Sunny was indeed nodded at Sooyoung's statement.

"We were drunk when we did that the for the first time." Sunny continued the story.

(FLASHBACK)

"Soo, stop drinking will you? Not all the girls are like your Maria." Taeyeon tried to grab the whisky bottle but unfortunately Sooyoung was faster.

Taeyeon who had been best friend with Sooyoung since they were still young and innocent accompanied Sooyoung to drink. The poor tall girl just got cheated by her girlfriend, well her ex by now actually. She just drove her way to pick up Maria at her office when she saw the heartbreaking scene before her. She witnessed with her own two eyes that her lover was kissed by a man. Wait, it wasn't the right words. She was kissing with a man since Sooyoung could see clearly how she responsed to the kiss.

Sooyoung clenched her fist on the steering wheel and let her tears falling from her eyes freely.She ignited her car engine and turned around, driving to the direction opposite from where Maria was. She pulled over after 10 minutes driving and with tears on her face, she took her cellphone from the purse. She quickly typed the messages saying she wanted to break up with Maria. Her emotion was unstable and she couldn't think clearly. She was alone at that time and Taeyeon wasn't there to put her sanity back to its original place.

Sooyoung sent the message without second thoughts. She didn't care and she didn't want to care but at the same time she couldn't lie that she felt hurt. Her heart felt very hurt like it was stabbed by numerous needles. It would be better if her heart would just stop beating right now than having to experience heartbreaking process. Sooyoung drove her car crazily to Taeyeon's apartment, trying to seek some comfort she knew only Taeyeon would be able to give.

And now they landed in a unknown club with Taeyeon trying to protect Sooyoung like a mother would. Taeyeon knew Sooyoung would end up being drunk so she had to be there to drive her home later. Taeyeon understood Sooyoung's problem and she knew Sooyoung needed this. Taeyeon at first tried to prevent her best friend's stubborness but well an unstable and disappointed Sooyoung was hard to handle. So here they were with Taeyeon trying to stop Sooyoung from drinking too much while Sooyoung tried to stop Taeyeon from preventing her to drink.

"But for me Maria means much more than all the girls in the world. I love her so much, Tae. How could she do this to me?" Sooyoung stirred her drink using her index finger before finally gulping it in one go.

"I know, Soo. Consider that she is just a bad luck for you. I'm sure a better girl, a much nicer one is out there for you. You just have to go and seek for her or at least wait until the right time when God is ready to send her to you, buddy." Taeyeon patted Sooyoung's shoulder and squeezed it lightly.

"You are a great friend, you know that? If someday Jessica is bored at you, tell her to just dump you and I will surely be the one to pick you up from that junk. I will feed you regularly, bath you 2 times a day, cuddle with you, and play with you fairly." Sooyoung grinned widely, indicating that she had entered the tipsy stage.

"Yah! What do you think I am? Your puppy?! Your poodle?! I can eat and take a bath on my own, thank you and even if Jessica is bored with me someday, I will just have to make myself more interesting so she won't dump me. I'm so sorry, Soo but you are just not my type." Taeyeon told Sooyoung honestly, forgetting the unstable emotion Sooyoung had now.

"See! You don't even want me! To whom I should run to? To whom I can tell my story with? Huwaaaa!!" Sooyoung cried badly, attracting many weird stares from others.

"Yah! Stop crying! Okay okay, I'll make sure she will just dump me to your embrace. Happy now?" Taeyeon pulled out her own hair, feeling stress for having to say that words just to make her friend happy.

"Really? Yaayy!! I love you!!" Sooyoung's emotion changed again. She grabbed Taeyeon's shoulder and kissed her cheek.

"Yah! What were you doing?!" Taeyeon wiped her cheek harshly. Suddenly, Taeyeon's phone rang. The short one saw that it was Jessica.

"Yes, baby?" Taeyeon picked up the phone.

"What??! Your stomach got cramp again?! How come? Did you eat your dinner late? Go take the medicine inside the cabinet. I'll be home soon." Taeyeon let out a sigh and hung up the phone.

"Just go, Taeyeon-ah. I'm fine on my own." Sooyoung tried to be serious but of course with those sleepy and not-so-sober face.

"Are you sure? I can just tell Jessica to takethe medicine and go to bed, you know." Taeyeon worriedly told Sooyoung. She didn't want to leave Sooyoung, not when her best friend for life was in her worst condition.

"Really, buddy. I'm good. I can even stand on my two foot!" Sooyoung stood up and straightened up her body, yet her hips unconciously still swayed to the right and left.

"But, Soo I can't leave you alone with this state." Taeyeon desperately tried to tell her friend.

"You know what, let's go home together! With that I won't have to worried about you and you too can have a good rest on your bed." Taeyeon intertwined her hand with Sooyoung and tried to drag her but unfortunately the tall one was stronger.

"No is a no, Tae! You better go or I'll scream and tell the people that you were trying to force me to the hotel and rape me." Sooyoung giggled on her own silly threaten

"What the-" Taeyeon was cut by Sooyoung countdown.

"1"

"Stop joking, Soo!"

"2"

"Yah!"

"3"

"Hey-"

"Help! Help! This girl is trying to drag me to the hotel! I'm sure she wanna rape me afterwards!" Sooyoung put on a great act and yelled from the top of her lung which of course attracted people's attention.

"Yah! What wrong with you!" Taeyeon tried to muffle Sooyoung's mouth with her palm.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Let her go, you freak!" A man came from behind and pulled Taeyeon away from Sooyoung. The tall girl smirked, feeling giddy and dizzy at the same time.

"Just let me know when you're done having fun here, okay? I'll pick you up. Geez you are really insane when you are drunk, you know?! I'm leaving for now. Take care, buddy." Taeyeon came closer and hugged Sooyoung for a second.

"Hehehe, I'm smart, aren't I? Bye, buddy." Sooyoung waved her hands frantically. In no time the crowd dissipated and left Sooyoung alone.

Sooyoung knew her sanity was gone and replaced by the drunkenness, intoxication which was injected by the liquid Sooyoung loved the most by now through her throat. Sooyoung's vision started to get blur, it got more shaded the more she drunk those alcohol. She ordered another bottle of vodka from the man behind the counter. The man unwillingly gave it to her. She didn't forget to spare a glare to the man for postponing the bottle delivery to her grip. She just gulped half of the bottle when suddenly a hand stopped her.

"What the hell! Who are you?" Sooyoung asked drunkenly.

"Hehehe.. Who are you?" The girl who was shorter than Taeyeon asked her back. Sooyoung detected that this girl was as drunk as her.

"Hey, I asked you first!" Sooyoung tried to takeback her bottle but the small girl restrained it.

"Can you give this to me *hiccup*? I swear I'll tell you my name if you give *hiccup* me this. My money had been robed by bottles of whiskey." The small girl pleaded Sooyoung.

"Okay, deal!" Sooyoung didn't know why she easily agreed with the small girl's request when she never even met her once before. She was stranger but somehow Sooyoung already felt attracted.

"My name is Sunny! Lee *hiccup* Sunny!" The Sunny girl grinned after finishing the vodka given by Sooyoung.

"Nice to meet you, Sunny. I'm Sooyoung." Sooyoung offered her hand.

And the rest of the night spent with them chatting together like long time old buddies. Sooyoung even forgot that Sunny was a girl she just met less than an hour ago. Sooyoung told stories about anything and everything. She felt comfortable talking with Sunny and from what Sooyoung saw, she knew Sunny felt cozy and relax around Sooyoung too. Their feelings of comfortable were mutual. Minutes past like seconds and hours past like minutes. In no time they found theirselves had other activities aside from mere chatting on bed. Both of them were surely drunk, one of them had her heart broken while the other visiting the club just to refresh her mind. Sunny's job pressured her too much and she needed something fun to boost her mood up.

Moon replaced by sun and dark replaced by light. The tallest one woke up first by her continues ringing cellphone. Sooyoung groaned and unwillingly opened up her eyes slowly. She expected to wakeup on her own bed after being driven home by Taeyeon. But maybe that was just her expectation, her hope, her dream which was unreachable. With half eyes closed, she roamed her hand trying to search the source of the sound. She couldn't find it and eventually the phone stopped ringing. Sooyoung turned back her body and searched for her pillow when she touched something bizzare. She tapped her palm to feel it the sticky sweaty thing on her palm.

"What the hell?!" Sooyoung jumped from her bed when she saw a woman sleeping beside her naked.

"Uuhhmmm.. Shut up, I'm still sleepy." Sunny protested and went back to sleep.

"Yah!! You! Wake up! Who are you!" Sooyoung yelled to the stranger she couldn't even remember her name.

"WHAT?! Why am I naked?! Fuck!" Sooyoung quickly grabbed the blanket and covered her body.

"Yah! I'm cold! Give me back that blanket!" The small girl finally woke up and walked to Sooyoung's direction.

"W-who are you? Did we.. Did we.. do 'that'?" Sooyoung stammered and asked hesitantly. Her memories about last night event were vague. She still suffered from hangover and this surprising incident didn't help at all.

"Looking from yours and my state, I think yeah we did it." Sunny answered casually. She didn't even bother to cover her glory naked body, making Sooyoung blushed in embarassment.

"Oh my God! You've taken my virginity!! You have to responsible!" Sooyoung accused Sunny and pointed her index finger to Sunny's face.

"Yah! Stop being childish! What are you, 4 years old kid?! I didn't even touch you. You did all the work, remember?? Try to walk and tell me whetheryou feel funny in your private area or not." Sunny massaged her scalp, feeling dizzy when the hangover feeling consumed her.

"You-you are right! Oh my God I feel nothing! Wait, does it mean I was the one who took your virginity away??" Sooyoung stopped her movement and walked to Sunny's direction.

"Geez. No you didn't. I'm not a virgin when we did it anyway. I'm happy, you're happy. I'm satisfied, you finally could experience your first time. Nothing to lose, right? No hard feeling, okay? Good. Now I have to go." Sunny looked for her dress and picked it up one by one.

"No no no! I have to responsible for what I've done to you. I don't want you to suffer alone. Let's get married." Sooyoung held Sunny's wrist and spoke seriously.

"Huahahaha.. Are you a comedian or something?! Come on! This is 21th century, Soo. It's common to have sex with strangers, you know. Just consider it as a one night stand." Sunny chuckled, couldn't believe her ears when she heard that married proposal coming from Sooyoung's mouth.

"Wait! How did you know about my name?? Are you a stalker? Am I your idol?" Sooyoung blurted bluntly, saying all those stupid questions without having a second thought.

"You told me your name last night, stupid!" Sunny flicked Sooyoung's forehead.

"Oh okay." Sooyoung rubbed her forehead.

"But I'm serious about what I've said. I want to responsible for what I've done to you. Let take half of your burden. Be my wife." Sooyoung composed herself and held Sunny's shoulder with her two hands.

"Huahahaha.. Are you serious?? You're a girl and I'm a girl. It means I won't get pregnant no matter how many times we are having sex. So you really don't have to feel guilty and all." Sunny shook her head and removed Sooyoung's hands from her shoulder.

"Then at least let's give it a try. Let's have romantic relationship first then whether you want to marry me or not in the future is up to you." Sooyoung begged the girl. She didn't know why she wanted this girl to be her lover so much when she just met her last night.

"Aish! You don't understand the meaning of 'doesn't matter' and 'NO', do you?" Sunny stressedly massaged her forehead.

"Errr.. No? So, will you be my girlfriend and my wife in the future?" Sooyoung firmly asked. She didn't want to lose this chance. She didn't even careshe just broke up last night and wasn't it ridiculous to have a new one in just a day? She even forgot about her heartbreaking moment. Because at this moment, the important thing fof her was having this cute little girl to be her lover.

"You know what?! Okay then let's give it a try! Besides, I'm too dizzy to argue with you. So, girlfriend, will you now let me take my clothes up and have breakfast? I'm hungry." Sunny sighed desperately, couldn't believe she just said yes to be this stranger's girlfriend.

"Yeaayy!! Okay nice! Let's have breakfast together, girlfriend." Sooyoung fell down the blanket and hugged Sunny before leaving a peck on her forehead.

(FLASHBACK END)

"I can't believe my ears. Did you really do 'it' when you were still labeled as strangers?" Yoona gasped and straightened up her body on sofa.

"Yeah. I never thought I could ever meet a person who is so archaic and oldies." Sunny took Sooyoung's hand and smiled at her.

"But if I wasn't archaic, I don't think we could ever be an item like now, right bunny?" Sooyoung tightened her grip on Sunny's hand.

"Yep! I think I have to thank God for sending me archaic person like you to me." Sunny teased Sooyoung.

"Yah! But well I don't care about that. The important thing is right now we are an item and having a happy love life together, right bunny?" Sooyoung hugged Sunny by her shoulder.

"Stop being cheesy, Soo. It's gross to hear you saying those curling-fingers-effect words." Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Hahaha.. That's right, Jessi! My toe fingers starting to get curled too. Even my hairs on my spine already standing up." Yoona added.

"Bunny, help me." Sooyoung pouted and begged her girlfriend to defend her.

"They are right, Soo. Stop your cheesy words for a moment, would you? Hahaha.." Sunny highfived Jessica and Yoona.

"Geezz T.T" Sooyoung crossed her hands on her chest and pretended to be mad at them.

"Back to the story. I don't see there's anything wrong with your first time with Seohyun, Yoong." Jessica changed the topic back.

"There's nothing wrong with that alright but I never thought the impact would be this bad." Yoona's expression changed almost immediately when she recalled her memories with Seohyun.

-----------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 22K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
396K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
413K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...