[TAENYFic] The Lustful Wife O...

De moonlight_kim

Description Taeyeon and her girlfriend had everything arranged for their marriage. They had booked a huge bui... Mais

1> A Bar Called MAZE
2> Meet the Seducer, Tiffany Hwang
3> Back to Where You are
4> Stop Being Naughty, Tiffany
5> Silly Tiffany
6> Taeyeon's Mother and Her Plan
7> Tiffany's Requirements
8> Their Friends Supports
9> TIFFANY YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!
10> Tiffany's Special Medicine
11> Meeting Taeyeon's Parents
12> The Argument Between The Kims
13> Hwang Miyoung
14> Dumb and Dumberer
15> The Date part 1
16> The Date part 2
17> The Date last part
18> Living Together
19> Taeny First Fight and Tiffany's New Friend
20> The Proposal~~
21> Here Comes Trouble
22> Let Tiffany Put It Down Another Way~~
23> They Could Never Learn
24> Wedding Preparation
25> The Pre-wed Photo-shoot & Another Ordeal
26> Tiffany's Decision
27> Late Compunction
28> Tiffany's Actual Reaction
29> Another Ruined Moment
30> There She Goes Again~~
31> The Competition
32> Jessica's Reasons
33> The Final Round~~
34> May I Kill You This Time?
35> Another Obstacle
36> Those Three Words
37> Officially Married
38> Taeyeon's Mistakes
39> Taeny's Wedding Night~~
40> Unsuccessful Seduction~~
41> Misunderstanding~~
42> Cold War
44> She is Indeed a Troublemaker
45> I'll Do Anything for Tiffany
46> Happy Birthday Sunny
47> Tiffany ooh~~ Tiffany
48> A Day in China
49> Taeyeon Could Never Win~~
50> A Day in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
52> Side Story
53> Poor Yoona~~
54> Taetae is Sick~~
55> Role-play~~
56> New Family Members
57> Goldust
58> Birthday Project
59> Happy Birthday Tiffany!!
60> Mirotic
61> Crazy Love
62> Paradise
63> Switched 1
64> Switched 2
65> On Fire!!
66> Beautiful Life
67> Nobody Knows
68> You to me are everything

51> Wild Romance~

13.2K 153 20
De moonlight_kim

Tiffany couldn't stop grinning when the man allowed her to borrow his horsewhip for the night. Tiffany had promised the man that she would give back the horsewhip tomorrow morning but the man was so kind that he told Tiffany he still got spare horsewhip and she could give it back to him tomorrow night instead. W ell Tiffany couldn't be happier, could she? Tiffany folded the horsewhip as small as it could so Taeyeon wouldn't see it later. She then put the whip inside her big purse. Tiffany let out a relief sigh when the whip could successfully fit inside her purse. But that was not enough for the oh so horny Tiffany for the night. Tiffany swayed her body and entered the hotel lobby but didn't directly go to the elevator. Instead she went to the front desk and asked for a help. Tiffany was so sure since the hotel was pretty well known; it would never let down customer's request including Tiffany. The brown hair girl tried her luck and went to talk to the woman in suit.

"How can I help you mam?" The woman asked from behind her desk while Tiffany sat on the chair accrossed her.

"I need you to help me buy some 'special' things." Tiffany casually gave a sheet of paper contained the list she had written before.

"Let me see for a bit." The woman received the paper Tiffany gave her. Not long after, the size of the woman's pupils quadrupled while her mouth almost spilled out drool.

"C-cat woman costume made from finest leather? St-strap on? Vib-vibrator with in-incredible sp-speed? Pl-plastic handcuff? Ar-are you sure you're n-not giving me the wr-wrong list?" The woman stammered in each word she tried to ask to confirm whether her guest was really insane or it was just her imagination.

"Yup yup and yup! And no you didn't read it wrong. Ah yes, please add a man white shirt in small size and a simply elegant black tie. I have calculated the amount of money you may need and I think this is more than enough, right?" Tiffany gave a brown envelope contained 6 millions rupiah. Tiffany fixed her bangs while waited for the woman's reply.

"Wh-when will you n-need this all?" The woman still stuttered badly. She cursed loudly in mind for the hotel's priority was to serve and satisfy customer including try to comply with customer's request no matter how crazy it may sound. In the entire employee's 5 years experience as hotel employee and even been granted as one of the best employees who could satisfy the customer the most 2 years ago, never once she met a customer like Tiffany.

"Humm 2 hours from now?" Tiffany tapped her fingers along her chin.

"Excuse me? Did I hear you wrong?" The woman again had to agape due to her shockness. She was so sure she would have to take a day off and go to doctor tomorrow to ask aspirin or pain killer or if that couldn't help either, maybe she should make a promise with a psychiatrist first time in the morning.

"Na ah, you heard me right, miss. So can I count on you?" Tiffany leaned her chin on her palm which attached strongly on the table and made the distance between their faces narrower.

"But 2 hours is just not enough, mam." The woman complained.

"Here is the additional money to make it possible. Now I think it will perfectly more than enough, right?" Tiffany added another 2 millions and placed it on the table.

"I will try mam. Then should I make a call to your room once I get the tools and 'things' you need?" The woman let out a heavy sigh and accepted the money forcedly.

"No no don't do that. Here is my cellphone number. Please call me or simply text me once you have gathered all the things I need." Tiffany took a blank paper which available on the woamn's work desk.

"Fine. I will let you know as soon as I have that with me. Shall I help you with anything else?" The woman took the number and held it.

"Don't let my husband or it is Ms. Kim Taeyeon to you know. You have to make sure of that. Can I trust you?" Tiffany smiled.

"Of course, mam. I will call you later okay?" The woman agreed.

"Nice! I'll be expecting good news from you then." Tiffany stood up and shook the woman's hand before going out of the woman's room.

------------------------------

"Baby, where were you? What took you so long?" Taeyeon greeted her wife with a hug.

"Sorry, Taetae. Kahi unnie called me and I chatted with her that I forgot the time." Tiffany lied and closed the door behind her.

"Oh I see. Go take a shower then." Taeyeon helped Tiffany to remove Tiffany's jacket and hang it.

"Ok! Be back soon, hubby." Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's cheek and went to the shower.

Tiffany hummed mirotic song by TVXQ since that exactly what she would do to her Taeyeon. She would get Kim Taeyeon, her lovely husband under her skin. Yes in 2 hours or so, Tiffany would make Taeyeon want her, fallen for her and crazy over her. Not only that, Tiffany would also make Taeyeon couldn't escape anywhere. Taeyeon would be Tiffany's slave for the night. Tiffany giggled on her own imagination, pitcturing how Taeyeon would beg for her mercy, for her symphaty but none of that would be given easily by Tiffany later, when the show had started of course.

Tiffany didn't forget to pack her vanilla scent shampoo to make Taeyeon became crazier over her when Tiffany whipped Taeyeon's white and flawless face using her long and smooth hair. The shampoo aroma would surely penetrate Taeyeon's nostril and make her became hornier. Tiffany felt the water entered her mouth since she smiled too wide. The pervert mind had occupied Tiffany's brain thoroughly and no one could prevent her from making Taeyeon her sex slave for the night. Tiffany blamed the horseman for making her having this lewd idea. It just came into her mind in an instant, when the horseman whipped the horse for the first time. Tiffany imagined the horseman was her while the black horse was Taeyeon.

Tiffany rinsed her hair and got it dried using hair drier. She wrapped her slender body using the towel and went out the bathroom. She saw Taeyeon wasn't in the bedroom, so Tiffany thought that probably her husband was busy watching TV or playing some random games on her ipad. Tiffany put on a plan pink t-shirt and shorts. She faced the mirror and brushed her half dry hair before walking out the bedroom to see Taeyeon. Just as she thought, Taeyeon was busy playing games with the TV on.

"Taetae." Tiffany came from behind and hugged Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Yes baby? Come here." Taeyeon scooted to spare some space for Tiffany.

"Taetae have you ever thought about having a child?" Tiffany's random question made Taeyeon turned off her ipad and paid a full attention to her wife.

"Eh? What's with the sudden question, Fany-ah?" Taeyeon angled her head to gaze at her lovely wife.

"You said that Ayu has 2 children, right?" Tiffany didn't directly answer the question yet enough to make Taeyeon understand.

"Ah I see. What about it?" Taeyeon wanted to hear the whole reason coming from Tiffany so she chose to shut up and listen.

"I'm just wondering, Taetae. I think our apartment will be more alive and if it gets too crowded maybe we can buy a quite big house for our family. What do you think?" Tiffany played with Taeyeon's fingers.

"Hmm.. I think you are totally right. But we are still newly married couple, baby. Don't you think it's too fast? Besides you are still too young and I want you to enjoy your freedom first. Kids will limit your freedom and movement, baby." Taeyeon gave Tiffany elucidation.

"But will we have our own children someday?" Tiffany raised her hope high hearing Taeyeon was actually agreed with her idea.

"Our own? What do you mean? I think you want to do adoption." Taeyeon asked.

"Yes, hubby. Ayu said that nowadays everything is possible, including having our own children. I want to bear your seeds, Taetae. I don't want to be pregnant if it's not your child." Tiffany replied with great anthusiasm.

"Okay then. We will think about it thoroughly later, alright? For now I just want our little family consists of me and you." Taeyeon hugged Tiffany closer to her body.

"Of course. We will talk about this more seriously 2 years from now, okay Tae?" Tiffany enjoyed the body heat coming from Taeyeon.

"Sure. I promise that." Taeyeon yawned.

"Hubby, are you sleepy alredy?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah. Today is surely a tiring day for us, baby. Don't you feel the same way?" This time Taeyeon covered her yawn with the back of her hand.

"Nope. I think I'm still fresh but let me accompany you to sleep then." Tiffany got up followed by Taeyeon and went inside the bedroom.

"Baby is that okay if I'm going to sleep first?" Taeyeon talked while yawning again.

"Hahaha.. That's fine with me, Tae." Tiffany covered Taeyeon's and her body with the warm comforter.

"Good night, baby. I love you." Taeyeon lifted her upper body a little and kissed Tifany's forehead.

"I love you too, Taetae." Tiffany rested her head on Taeyeon's chest.

2 HOURS LATER~~~

*BRRRT BRRRT*

Tiffany phone vibrated indicated there's a call coming in. Tiffany hurriedly took the phone and went outside the bedroom, didn't want to wake her husband at least for now because the brown hair girl knew in no time Taeyeon would have to wake up, like it or not. Tiffany giggled silently and picked up the call.

"Hello?" Tiffany made sure the door of the bedroom had been closed tightly.

"Good evening, is this Ms. Tiffany Kim?" Tiffany recognized the voice and she could guarantee it was the same woman she asked to buy the 'special things'.

"Yes it is. So have you bought my request?" Tiffany didn't bother to have a chit chat since she had been holding up her unbearable nerve since hours ago, practically since they were still riding the horse-carriage.

"Yes, mam. It is all ready. Should I bring it upstairs or-" The woman couldn't continue.

"NO! I will take it by myself. I shall meet you in your office room then." Tiffany's voice was loud that the woman almost released the phone in her hand.

"Oh alright. I'll be waiting for you then." The woman answered and hang up.

Tiffany didn't bother to change her short and abruptly got out from the suite room. She jabbed the elevator button everal times and as soon as the elevator's door sliding, she jumped in. The ding sound made Tiffany more hyper that she almost stumbled when she accidentally stepped on her own foot. She skipped the knocking part and slammed the woman's door opened; this time was close to make the woman died on the spot. Tiffany asked for her things and like a lightning she whooshed away, leaving the dying woman. The poor woman could only shake her head before picking up her phone to dial the hotel's private doctor. She really needed to have some serious consultation regarding her brain, heart and ears.

Tiffany clicked the door of their room opened and simultaneously rummaged the bags to search what she had been looking for. She smiled in full of satisfaction when she found the cat woman custom inside the bags. She didn't know how and where the woman found this in mere 2 hours. But well as some people said, money could somehow grant the impossible things like it was the easiest thing in the world. Tiffany smiled became wider when she saw the custom was equipped with cat tails. She aligned the horsewhip she got from earlier with the custom on the couch, taking some time to admire the equipment along with her pervert idea for sure.

Feeling pleased enough, she stopped staring at her soon to be custom and grabbed it all. She undressed herself leaving her with absolutely nothing before putting on the custom. She first wore the skin-tight black leather custom which hugged her body perfectly. After that she put on the cat mask to hide her face behind it. She happily dragged her foot along with the strap on, white shirt, handcuff, black silk tie, and the vibrator. She thanked God for making Taeyeon dying in tired today because she knew whenever Taeyeon was tired meant she could be barely waken up. She would sleep like a dead log and Tiffany loved it, at least for this moment.

Tiffany started the mission by undressing Taeyeon, including the bra and panty. Tiffany loved Taeyeon very much, moreover in her naked state and Tiffany didn't shy to admit that. Tiffany then put the white shirt on Taeyeon's body and since the color was white, automatically Taeyeon's pink nipples were easily seen through and the sight alone could make Tiffany drool. Tiffany shook her head to regain her concentration back because she wouldn't fail her mission just because she couldn't wait for another minute to enjoy her late night dessert (refer to Taeyeon) which she believed would be tasty and delicious.

The shirt was successfully covered Taeyeon's beautiful thighs but it stopped about 1 span above Taeyeon's knees. Tiffany lifted up the shirt slowly and spreaded Taeyeon's legs to insert the vibrator. Tiffany in slow motion could finally insert it and immediately beamed another lewd smile. She really had the urge to suck on Taeyeon's core but she knew she had to control her hot desire just a little bit more. Tiffany then took a step forward to bond the tie around Taeyeon's neck to add the sexiness on Taeyeon's simple yet hot costume. The last step was to handcuff Taeyeon before she could act based on her scenario.

Oh yes you read it right. Tiffany would be the director, producer, and the main actress while the scriptwriter was of course the horseman. She would never think this dirty if not because of him and his horsewhip. Taeyeon too would play a big role as the main actor but unfortunately that would also mean as Tiffany's victim again. Tiffany never experienced using cosplay as the love making theme with Taeyeon and she never planned to until today. She would be the naughty cat woman who was a burglar and would rob Taeyeon's heart. Tiffany had settled the theme for tonight's sex which was 'kinky'. Tiffany picked up the vibrator remote controller and turned it on. She set the shaking level to low to see Taeyeon's reactions first.

"Urghh.." Taeyeon groaned but still had her eyes closed so Tiffany willingly raised the shaking level. She switched it into medium.

"Ughhh~~ Wha-" Taeyeon eyes popped opened when she knew what had just woken her up. She tried to struggle but her hands movement was limited by the handcuff.

"Hello, Taeyeon-ah." Tiffany came closer and stood upright to let Taeyeon could have a full view of her surprisingly hot appearance.

"Ti-tiffany? Ba-baby is that you?" Taeyeon forgot to take a look at her own 'pajamas' that had been modified badly.

Tiffany donned a mask, which was half face-covering mask along with the cat ears. Tiffany's body was covered by skintight black leather catsuit which fit and hugged Tiffany's body splendidly. In Tiffany's right hand was a whip that Taeyeon believed Tiffany retrieved from the horseman earlier while in Tiffany's left hand was a small remote controller but Taeyeon was blank with the remote. What was that for? Taeyeon squinted her eyes while looking at the remote controller.

"Do you wanna know what it is, Kim Taeyeon?" Tiffany lowered her voice note to make it sounded deeper and huskier.

"Aaaah~~" Taeyeon arched her back when Tiffany switched the level to 'are you sure?' mode. It meant the level was the highest and the vibrator would shake like crazy inside Taeyeon's holy cave.

"Oooh baby you look so pleasurely tortured." Tiffany pressed the stop button and the vibrator followed the command.

"Jesus! What are you doing, Tiffany?! And what's with your costume?!" Taeyeon's voice echoed inside the room.

"EEH?! AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS SHIRT?!" Taeyeob finally acknowledged her own costume.

"Where's my bra?! What the hell, Tiffany! Give me back my- Annghh~~" Taeyeon felt the foreign thing inside her private area vibrated again and that finally hit her. It was a vibrator with a remote control all along and sadly Tiffany was the owner of that remote control so basically she could do nothing about it but begging her wife to stop it.

"Wrong words, Taeyeon. You are under my spell now." Tiffany shook the remote control in her hand and pressed stop button again.

"Damn! Angghh~~" Taeyeon again had to moan when Tiffany pressed on button.

"Practically I don't really have to explain the obvious situation, Taetae but as you know I have full authority to do anything with you since I own this and your state is not very profitable so you better keep your mouth shut and do as I command." Tiffany's threat surprisingly turned Taeyeon on.

"CTARR CTARR*

Tiffany put her left feet covered with black leather boot on the bed and wielded the horsewhip and flailed the floor hardly, creating a scary sound when the whip was in contact with the hard floor. Taeyeon shook her body, feeling scare engulfed her small body. Was her wife possessed by curious evil cat's soul or something? Tiffany smirked seeing fear reflected on Taeyeon's eyes.

"Do you understand what I mean now, Taetae? Meow~" Tiffany winked naughtily at Taeyeon.

"Y-yes." Taeyeon decided to just play along. There's no guarantee that Tiffany would play safe of she answered no anyway so for the sake of her life, she would follow Tiffany's every order.

"Yes what, slave?!" Tiffany again swung her whip to the air.

"Yes, master." Taeyeon's sigh didn't go unnoticed by Tiffany so she happily turned on the vibrator again.

"Annghh~~ Fany-aahhh~~ Please st-stop it. Mnhh.." Taeyeon begged her wife unwillingly.

"I just want to elaborate what you will get if you don't obey me." Tiffany bended her body a little to lick Taeyeon's lips.

"And I won't take no as an answer. No matter how crazy it might be, you can only have yes as your definite answer. Do you get me?" Tiffany put the whip on the floor for a moment and used her already free hand to graze her palm along Taeyeon's cheek down until her collarbone. Tiffany then unbuttoned the first 3 studs on Taeyeon's oversized white shirt to let the cleavage showed.

"Yes, master." Taeyeon tried hard to just enjoy the game with her wife. Besides, it wasn't everyday she could get this special treatment prepared by her wife. However all of this was still bizzare for Taeyeon so the smaller woman had some difficulties to keep up.

"Great answer, slave." Tiffany nibbled Taeyeon's left earlobe and pressed the on button again to hear the addicting moan of Taeyeon. Tiffany enjoyed the sweet moan coming from Taeyeon's sexy lips everytime she turned on the vibrator.

"Mhmmppphh~~ Ngghhh~~" Taeyeon bit her lower lips hardly so the only sound could be heard was Taeyeon's whimper.

"Don't hold it in, baby." Tiffany separated Taeyeon's teeth from the lips so that Taeyeon's mouth could be opened wider.

"Anngghh~~ Aaahh~~" Tiffany smirked, feeling content with her achievement.

"Aaah-mpph" Taeyeon's next moan was muffled by Tiffany's lips. The brown hair woman climbed on Taeyeon's lap and threw away the remote near the bed but far enough for Taeyeon to reach. She held Taeyeon's face and smashed their lips together.

Taeyeon had trouble in handling the moan so obligedly she opened her mouth to unleash another moan but just when she wanted to scream, Tiffany put in her tongue inside Taeyeon's mouth. Tiffany saw this as the right chance to savour Taeyeon's tongue. Taeyeon sucked hard on Tiffany's lips to restrain her moan and Tiffany was more than glad to know it. Taeyeon twirled the toungues together, chained it so perfectly so the knot would not broken. Tiffany tilted Taeyeon's head to deepen the kiss and made it more intense. Their mixed saliva flew down from Taeyeon's jaw and reached her shirt, making it had wet spot around the collar.

Taeyeon gasped for air and Tiffany understood the sign. She pulled away a little to let Taeyeon absorbed the oxygen for a moment before the wife came back to claim Taeyeon's lips for the second time. Taeyeon wanted to wrap her hands around Tiffany's waist so much but the handcuff forbid her so she let Tiffany did all the work while Taeyeon could only comply with Tiffany's order, really like a slave and her master.

"Anghh-mpmpphh" Taeyeon angled her head to moan a little when Tiffany moved her hand downstair to play with Taeyeon's core and made the vibrator went deeper. Tiffany turned Taeyeon's head again to face her before attacked Taeyeon's lips again and again.

"ANNGHHH!!" Tiffany had to remove her lips from Taeyeon when Taeyeon shook her body imtensely and came hard.

"Now it's my turn, right tiger?" Tiffany pulled away and wiped the remaining saliva on her lips with her thumb.

Tiffany took the handcuff keys and uncuffed Taeyeon. The small girl immediately hovered over Tiffany's body and stared down at Tiffany with eyes full of lust and desires. Taeyeon yanked the mask from Tiffany and revealed the beautiful woman whom Taeyeon loved very much. Taeyeon roamed her hands over Tiffany's body from head to toe and ended it on Tiffany's core. Taeyeon didn't forget to remove the vibrator from her core and threw the thing away so that Taeyeon would be free from those explicit yet addicting tortures.

"Hear this attentively for I will not repeat myself." Taeyeon fiddled her fingers on Tiffany's core which made Tiffany purred heavenly and whispered in Tiffany's ear.

"I'm gonna make you scream until your throat dry. I will bang you hard until you can't walk for a week and I assure you that this night in Indonesia will be unforgettable." Taeyeon whispered seductively in Tiffany's right ear and licked it.

Taeyeon climbed off from Tiffany's body and pulled out the drawer to take a scissor from it. She went back to the bed and beamed a smile when she witnessed Tiffany was still in the same position just like when she left seconds ago. Taeyeon jumped to the bed and slowly ripped the custom apart using the scissor. She did it very slowly since she didn't want to harm Tiffany's skin. Tiffany lay helplessly, letting Taeyeon undressed her.

"Beautiful." Taeyeon commented and threw away the broken custom.

Taeyeon started the already heated session by leaving mild kisses starting from Tiffany's forehead until it reached her boots. Taeyeon purposely left the boot still attached on Tiffany's foot to add the kinky sensation. Taeyeon removed Tiffany's bang to unveil Tiffany's beauty. Since Taeyeon knew Tiffany wanted the love making session for tonight to be quite rougher than usual, with heavy heart Taeyeon tried to fulfill Tiffany's wants. Taeyeon took the still vibrating vibrator under the bed and held it in her right hand.

"OH MY! Angghh~~ Taetae!! Aaahh aah aah.." Taeyeon put the vibrator and circled it around Tiffany's left breast while her mouth was assigned to suck on Tiffany's right nipple harshly.

"Mnnghhh!!" Tiffany held Taeyeon's head and pulled it closer to her left nipple. Taeyeon hesitatedly bit the left nipple and gritted her teeth to make the nipple strangulated in between her teeth. Both of Tiffany's nipples hardened in no time. They were erected and pinkish just like Tiffany's favorite color. Taeyeon leaned back and saw the left nipple already covered and wet by her saliva.

"Ngghh yess!! That's it baby! More~~" Taeyeon put away the vibrator and sat on Tiffany's stomach. She squeezed both of Tiffany's mounds and jabbed both of the nipples using her thumbs. Taeyeon pulled the mounds closer with each other, creating a much narrower valley using her left hand while Taeyeon's right hand was trying to search the still vibrating vibrator.

"Oh GOD~ Taetae~~" Tiffany felt a surge of pleasure penetrated her that she lost her control over her own body when Taeyeon slipped in the vibrator in between Tiffany's mounds. Taeyeon still held both of Tiffany's mounds with her left hand and her right hand busy moving the vibrator which vibrated like crazy up and down, making the mounds shook badly.

"N-No~~ Ahhhnn~~" Tiffany felt her enegy had been emptied already even when her core was practically hadn't been explored by Taeyeon yet. Tiffany never expected that Taeyeon would agree with her idea, would be so cooperative in doing this. Well Taeyeon hadn't told Tiffany yet about that but judging from the action right now, Tiffany was pretty sure Taeyeon agreed with her kinky idea.

"Who-whaaa~~ ANNGHHH!!" Tiffany's moan turned into a loud scream when Taeyeon moved the vibrator from her valley to inside her core. Taeyeon plunged it in as deeper as it could be before retrieving it again from Tiffany's core.

The smaller woman didn't stop right there. Taeyeon moved her petite body lower and pulled out her tongue to drill Tiffany's core. Her right hand played with the vibrator and still moved it inside and outside Tiffany's sacred area while her left hand used to spread Tiffany's folds and licked Tiffany's already swollen nub. Taeyeon stretched the clit outward and nibbled it inside her mouth and these actions of course made Tiffany go wild.

"Aaahh.. Aaahh.. Hummm.. Taetae more~~ Ngghh!!" Tiffany couldn't do anything but surrender to Taeyeon's unpredictable and intense treatment toward her private area. Taeyeon controlled her tongue up and down Tiffany's lick and added the rotation movement to the vibrator to expand the hole.

"Taetae-ah~~ I'm close! Aaah Aanghhh.." Tiffany diverted her body to right and left, feeling unable to control her body any longer. Taeyeon thrusted the vibrator faster and sucked the clit harder to make Tiffany come quicker.

"TAEYEON!!" Tiffany inflated her body upward and came very hard.

Tiffany still gained her energy back and lay lifelessly after coming and released her stick liquid. The brown hair girl thought that their session would end right there but she was so wrong about it. Taeyeon saw something like what Taeon had which was strap-on. The smaller girl left the bed to wear the strap on. Tiffany didn't even take a glance to where her husband was going and continued to lie down and recover her stamina.

Tiffany suddenly felt her body being turned so now she lay on her stomach. Tiffany didn't have energy left to resist the force. Taeyeon put her arm under Tiffany's stomach and lifted Tiffany upward and made the brown hair's position changed into the doggy style one. Without any warning, Taeyeon thrusted her fake dick inside the still loose and wet core of Tiffany, making the wife moaned loudly again.

"NGGGAAAHHH!! Aaah.. Aaah!" Tiffany felt the fake dick moved in and out of her core in lighting speed. Taeyeon held Tiffany's waist tightly to stable Tiffany's body. Taeyeon pushed her hips forward and backward flawlessly to make the fake dick went deeper.

"Yess!! Faster baby~~ Nghhh~~ Taetae~~ Deeper!!" Tiffany felt turned on again when Taeyeon rewarded her with spanks on her juicy butt. This would be the very first time she experienced such a kinky yet full of love sex which she knew she could only get it from her beloved husband.

"Aaahh~~ Aaaah~~~ Yes yes, baby!! Fuck me harder yeah~~" Tiffany started dirty talking made Taeyeon more enthusiastic in doing her wife. She tried hard to thurst harder to satisfy Tiffany. Taeyeon moved her right hand to clutch Tiffany's jiggled mounds from the space between the bed and Tiffany's stomach. Taeyeon grasped the well rounded right mound and squeezed it vigorously before moving it to do the same with the left one.

"Taetae, I'm coming again~ Angghh~~" Taeyeon suddenly stopped, making the wife groaned in frustration. However Taeyeon didn't make Tiffany waited for too long when Taeyeon adjusted Tiffany aboved her lap and reinserted the fake dick again inside Tiffany's awaiting core.

"Ride on me, baby." Taeyeon panted and ordered Tiffany shortly. Tiffany nodded and started to move her hips vividly. Tiffany held on Taeyeon's shoulder tightly to balance her body.

"Aaah.. Taetae-ah~~ Mmmhhh~~" Tiffany vibrantly jumped up and down on Tayeeon's fake dick. Taeyeon held Tiffany's waist and leaned in her face to flick Tiffany's left nipple. She swallowed the nippled as much as she could and played it inside her hot mouth. Finished with the left one, she did exactly the same to the right nipple.

"Yess baby yess!! Anghh-mmpphh." Taeyeon cut Tiffany's moan halfway and smacked her lips on Tiffany's. Taeyeon's right hand left Tiffany's waist and moved downward to where Tiffany's clit located at.

"Taeyeon-aahhh.. I'm near baby.. Annghh!!" Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's clit with her thumb vivaciously. Taeyeon massaged it pretty hardly with her index finger and thumb. The combo's movement was more than enough to bring Tiffany to the peak of pleasure.

"AAHH!! TAEYEON!!" Taeyeon smirked while still sucking Tiffany's pulse spot on Tiffany's neck when Tiffany reached her peak and came for the second time.

Anyhow it seemed Taeyeon hadn't felt satisfied her award yet. Taeyeon unclasped the strap-on from her waist and let Tiffany rest for another seconds before she reached another the higher level of night full of passions. Taeyeon aligned her core with Tiffany's core and fixed their position into scissoring position. Taeyeon took a deep breath, hoping it would bring back her energy even if it's only for a little.

"Hmmhh.. Nngghh..."As what Taeyeon had promised before, Tiffany felt her throat dried that she could only whimper and purred. With the last drip of her energy, Taeyeon put one leg of Tiffany on her shoulder and started rocking her body to create a decent friction on the clits.

"Ngghh Fany-ah~~ Humm baby~~" Taeyeon replaced Tiffany's moan with her own moan. Taeyeon moved her hips rotatingly while still kept the rhytm. Taeyeon again led her right hand to grapple Tiffany's mounds.

"Taeyeon-ah~~ Hmmggghhh..." Tiffany weakly moaned when Taeyeon pinched the nipples quite hardly, making it much perkier than before.

"Fany-ah I'm near~~ Angghhh~~" Taeyeon swayed her hips sexily and quite fast to make Tiffany could come at the same time with her. The clits rubbed with each other perfectly and thanks' to Tiffany's leftover sticky cum, Taeyeon's clit was literally attached nicely to Tiffany's and the surface was slippery enough to simplify the movements.

"TAEYEON-AH!!'

"TIFFANY!!"

The couple came at the same time. Tiffany felt drained and unbearably tired so Taeyeon let Tiffany still lay down on her position while Taeyeon got off from Tiffany's stomach. Taeyeon kneeling in front of Tiffany's glistening core and spreaded Tiffany's legs with her hands. She witnessed how the sticky viscous liquid dripping from Tiffany's core to her anal and finally reached the bedsheet. Taeyeon saw the small area pooled with Tiffany's and Taeyeon's cum. Taeyeon bit her lower lips before lowering her head down to lick Tiffany's cum and clean her up.

"Taeyeon-ah, no more please~" Tiffany was deadly exhausted and she knew she couldn't possibly handle another round. She may ex prostitute but never once she felt K.O like now. Only Taeyeon who was able to do this to her, to make her deadly tired yet excited and sexually satisfied at the same time.

"............." Taeyeon looked up and gave a sincere smile before going back to finish her last task for the night. Taeyeon moved her head up and down to suck Tiffany until she clean. She didn't even waste a single drip of Tiffany's cum and swallowed it all down to her throat.

"So, are you satisfied enough? How was my performance?" Taeyeon climbed back and rested her body beside Tiffany who could barely open her eyes.

"You are wow Taeyeon-ah. I can't even find appropriate word to define it." Tiffany weakly lifted up her right hand and showed Taeyeon her thumb.

"Hahaha.. You are that tired hum?? Let's sleep then." Taeyeon chuckled and pecked Tiffany's lips.

"I love you Taetae." Tiffany stated before closing her eyes.

"I love you more, baby." Taeyeon hugged Tiffany's waist and placed her head just aboved Tiffany's mounds. Taeyeon beamed another smile and followed Tiffany to sleep. ----------------------

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
603K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season