[TAENYFic] The Lustful Wife O...

By moonlight_kim

Description Taeyeon and her girlfriend had everything arranged for their marriage. They had booked a huge bui... More

1> A Bar Called MAZE
2> Meet the Seducer, Tiffany Hwang
3> Back to Where You are
4> Stop Being Naughty, Tiffany
5> Silly Tiffany
6> Taeyeon's Mother and Her Plan
7> Tiffany's Requirements
8> Their Friends Supports
9> TIFFANY YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!
10> Tiffany's Special Medicine
11> Meeting Taeyeon's Parents
12> The Argument Between The Kims
13> Hwang Miyoung
14> Dumb and Dumberer
15> The Date part 1
16> The Date part 2
17> The Date last part
18> Living Together
19> Taeny First Fight and Tiffany's New Friend
20> The Proposal~~
21> Here Comes Trouble
22> Let Tiffany Put It Down Another Way~~
23> They Could Never Learn
24> Wedding Preparation
25> The Pre-wed Photo-shoot & Another Ordeal
26> Tiffany's Decision
27> Late Compunction
28> Tiffany's Actual Reaction
29> Another Ruined Moment
30> There She Goes Again~~
31> The Competition
32> Jessica's Reasons
33> The Final Round~~
34> May I Kill You This Time?
35> Another Obstacle
36> Those Three Words
37> Officially Married
38> Taeyeon's Mistakes
39> Taeny's Wedding Night~~
40> Unsuccessful Seduction~~
41> Misunderstanding~~
42> Cold War
44> She is Indeed a Troublemaker
45> I'll Do Anything for Tiffany
46> Happy Birthday Sunny
47> Tiffany ooh~~ Tiffany
48> A Day in China
49> Taeyeon Could Never Win~~
51> Wild Romance~
52> Side Story
53> Poor Yoona~~
54> Taetae is Sick~~
55> Role-play~~
56> New Family Members
57> Goldust
58> Birthday Project
59> Happy Birthday Tiffany!!
60> Mirotic
61> Crazy Love
62> Paradise
63> Switched 1
64> Switched 2
65> On Fire!!
66> Beautiful Life
67> Nobody Knows
68> You to me are everything

50> A Day in Yogyakarta, Indonesia

8.6K 113 19
By moonlight_kim

*KNOCK KNOCK*

The sound of knocking door woke Taeyeon up from her slumber. She pushed herself to get up and grabbed the scattered clothes on the floor. She quickly put the clothes on, ignoringthe throbbingpainon her head. She was just steps away from the door when she remembered her wife was still naked. She hurriedly went back and shook Tiffany's body.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Baby, wake up! There's someone at the door!" Taeyeon panickly tried to wake up her wife, but maybe the last night activity had drained Tiffany very much that Tiffany didn't even flinch with Taeyeon's effort.

"Damn! I need to find another way!" Taeyeon cursed and decided to move Tiffany to bathroom. Fortunately Taeyeon was hospitalized in VVIP room that the bathroom was quite large and there's even a bathtub inside it.

"Excuse me, Ms. Kim! Can you open the door?" Taeyeon recognized that it was Stevy's voice.

"Wait a moment!" Taeyeon yelled back. She placed Tiffany on the bathtub and didn't forget to also grabbed Tiffany's clothes on the floor and threw it inside the bathroom also. Taeyeon ran a little and opened the door.

"Good morning, Stevy! What brings you here so early in the morning?" Taeyeon smiled and stepped aside to let Stevy enter.

"Morning to you too." Stevy bowed a little.

"I was informed by the doctor that last night some nurses heard weird noises coming from your room but they couldn't check it because the door was locked. They were panicked so they called me to come here. I came and intended to enter when I.. I knew what kind of noise that was. Uhhmm you know." Stevy looked away and blushedhard. She actually didn'twantto say it butthe doctor made her.

"Err.. S-so?" Taeyeon's face was deep in red. She again was being embarassed by Tiffany, butthistime noton her owncountry.

"I..I assumed that noises were made not because of painful things you felt on your head, but.. Ehmm.. I don't think I need to say it." Stevy bowed her head low.

"Bu-but I thought th-the wall is soundproof." Taeyeon said what Tiffany told her last night, before they made love.

"It isn't possible, is it? I mean when the patient is alone and can't react due to pain, all he/she can do is screaming out loud right? So it will attract nurses and doctors attention." Stevy smiled but deep inside she laughed hardly. How could a success, smart, and beautiful person as Taeyeon could be this gullible. She silently felt pity for Taeyeon but chose to just keep it inside.

"............." Taeyeon felt that all the things Stevy just said made sense that she couldn't argue anymore. She didn't know what reason she should give to the later.

"Hahaha.. That's fine, Ms.Kim. I already told the doctor that you usually talk and groan in your sleep. Maybe last night you had a bad dream and all." Stevy chuckled and patted Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Th-thank you very much." Taeyeon said shyly.

"Where's your wife anyway?" Stevy looked around but couldn't see Tiffany.

"She's in the bathroom." Taeyeon answered. She felt relieved that Stevy didn't prolong about this matter.

"Okay then. So how's your head?" Stevy sat on the couch.

"It's better. It feels kind of painful but I still can bear it so far. Thank you for asking though." Taeyeon sat beside Stevy.

"Oh maybe it's time for you to get the breakfast. I'll just tell nurse to deliver it for you so you can immediately drink your medicine." Stevy excused herself and went out from Taeyeon's room.

"TIFFANY HWANG!!!" Taeyeon smashed the bathroom door and approached Tiffany.

----------------------

"Aww Taetae, are you still mad at me?" Tiffany nudged Taeyeon's arms since the past 30 minutes.

"Shut up, Kim Tiffany!" Taeyeon shooed Tiffany and got up to occupy another seat.

They were currently in Taeyeon's private jet and headed home, well not home actually but to another country. Taeyeon decided to move out from China as soon as possible since she felt shameful enough caused by her lovely wife. At first, Stevy said that the 'scandal' wouldn't be leaked out and that she had taken care of that but Taeyeon just couldn't bear the shame any longer. She didn't even have face to talk casually to the guide so unwillingly Taeyeon dragged Tiffany from China.

Stevy too of course with a heavy heart had to let Taeyeon go, the person whom she thought had changed her preferences. She accompanied the couple to the airport and drove them. Taeyeon couldn't stop saying sorry for her embarassing action last night. Tiffany knew how mad Taeyeon was with her so she didn't say anything but sorry to Stevy.

Taeyeon didn't forget to give Stevy a bunchful of money enough for the guide's living cost for at least a year. As a good person, Stevy rejected it, saying she didn't have any bad purpose but Taeyeon kept insisting which left Stevy no choice. The guide asked for her idol's number in case someday she would go to Korea to play or simply visit Taeyeon. The rich woman surely didn't mind and gave her number along with Tiffany's.

Tiffany fortunately still had good manner that she said sorry for her bad action toward Stevyand hugged her. Tiffany told Stevyshe should visit Korea sometimes and she promised Stevy that when that time came, she would be the one to guide and show Korea to Stevy. They hugged for the lasti time before the married couple entered the boarding room and waved goodbye to Stevy.

Back to the present, Taeyeon kept avoiding Tiffany since the minute they entered the boardingroom. She would changeher seat everytime Tiffany occupied the seat beside her. Tiffany of course kept trying to make her husband forgive her yet it had been more than 3 hours and Tiffany still couldn't make any progress. Tiffany sighed for the nth time and approached her husband for the last time.

"I'm so sorry, Taetae. I knew it was totally my mistake for lying to you. But aside from that I did it because I love you. I can't bear to see you forgetting me. I can't imagine if somehow you really lost your memories about us. It's just too painful for me so I thought by making love would make you remember." Tiffany waited, hoping that this time Taeyeon wouldn't ignore her anymore.

"But you didn't need to lie about the soundproof walls, right? Besides, I already told you that I was just joking, Tiffany." Taeyeon turned her body to face her wife who sat accrossed her.

"Maybe I.. I just want you too much that night, Tae. I'm so sorry. I never wanted somone so much in my whole life before, you know. And you are my first love which I hope will be my last too. It just hurts sometime to know that I always be the one who has to initiate the love making. Sometimes I even ask myself whether you really love me or not and that thought alone has successfully makes me feel insecure. Moreover to know that you lost your memories, even though it was just a joke." Tiffany took a deep breath and continued.

"To feel insecure is painful enough for me, Tae and I don't think I can handle memories loss. I'm sorry that my love has made you feel this way. I know right from the start that I can't be a good wife for you yet I was sttuborn and persistent that I still insisted in marrying you." Tiffany's tears finally appeared from the corner of her eyes.

"Stop saying delusional things, baby. I love you. I willeven say thatwords hundreds of time in a dayif that's whatit takes to make youbelieve me. You don't have to feel insecure anymore because my heart only belongs to you, Fany-ah. And you don't have to try to be a good wife for me, because you already perfect in my eyes. Even it I have to repeat the time, I would still choose you as my wife. I love you very much. Have more faith in me, baby." Taeyeon got up from her seat and walked to Tiffany.

"This heart beats only for you." Taeyeon took one of Tiffany'shand and putit on her heart.

"There's no one else can enter my heart because my heart is locked already and you are the only one who can enter it. You are the key to my heart, Tiffany Kim. As long as I live, it will always be you. I will never betray you no matter what. I love you." Taeyeon sealed Tiffany's lips with her lips. Tiffany hesitantly responded, making Taeyeon pulled away for a moment.

"Baby, wae?" Taeyeon caressed Tiffany'scheek.

"Don't ever leave me, Tae." Tiffany pleaded Taeyeon desperately.

"I will never leave you until you feel bored, cranky, old, wrinkly, and stinky." Taeyeon teased her wife.

"Yah!!" Tiffany smiled hearing Taeyeon's words. She felt happy her husband could understand her very much.

"So you're not mad anymore?" Tiffany rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Should I continue my anger toward you?" Taeyeon ran her fingers through Tiffany's brown locks.

"Please don't. I can't bear it any longer, hubby." Tiffany hugged Taeyeon's waist sideways.

"Then let's end our fighting. I love you." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's head.

"I love you too, Tae. Forever and always." Tiffany closed her eyes, enjoying the romantic moment with her husband.

----------------------------

"Mrs.Kim, the plane will be landing in 30 minutes. I hope you can go back to your seat and put on your seatbelt. Thank you." The flight attendant made an announcement trough the loudspeaker which sucessfully penetrated the bedroom where the married couple currently at.

"Baby, let's get dress and back to our seat." Taeyeon moved her hand up and down Tiffany's bare back.

The couple had closed the fighting case by having some rounds of making love inside the bedroom. Taeyeon felt she needed to show as much affection as she possibly could do to Tiffany to make her wife believe that Taeyeon was indeed in love with Tiffany so much. She spent the flights time inside the bedroom only, busy satisfying Tiffany. Taeyeon had been conscious since half an hour ago, spending her time to stare at her wife lovingly. Sometimes she caressed Tiffany's arm and back or simply kissed Tiffany's forehead.

"Hey, wake up sweetheart. The pilot has ordered us to goback to ourseat. We are almost landing." Taeyeon gave tender kisses along Tiffany's jaw line.

"Ehhmm, Taetae it tickles." Finally Tiffany responded and looped her arms around Taeyeon's neck.

"Let's go!" Taeyeon pushed herself to get up and got dressed before coming back to help Tiffany putting on her clothes.

-----------------------------------

"Taetae, where are we going?" Tiffany linked her arm with her husband and sat beside each other.

"You'll know soon." Taeyeon answered shortly.

"Yaah!! Tell me.." Tiffany whined.

"Okay, I'll give you some hints. This country has the most islands in the world, the neverending Asia as they say, the archipelago country, and consists of hundreds of distinct native ethnic and linguistic groups." Taeyeon easily stated the things she could remember about the country they were about to visit.

"Errr.. I'll just wait until we've arrived then" Tiffany gave up on trying to guess and enjoyed her husband's comfy shoulder as her pillow and closed her eyes.

"Hahaha.. You haven't even tried yet, baby." Taeyeon chuckled and waited until the plane landed safely.

Exactly 15 minutes after the conversation had ended, the plane landed safely and the couple waited until the plane really stopped and the flight attendant allowed them to unbuckle the seatbelt. Taeyeon interwined her hand with Tiffany and climbed off the stairs to trample their foot on the newly fresh country Tiffany neverknew existedbefore.

"Welcome to Yogya, Indonesia baby." Taeyeon streched out her hands and showed the area around Sucipto Airport, Yogyakarta.

---------------------------

"Taetae, why must we go to Yogya instead of Jakarta? Didn't you say Jakarta is the capital city of Indonesia?" Tiffany asked her husband. They were already inside the van which would drive them to Sheraton Mustika Hotel, one of the most luxury hotel in Indonesia, especially Yogyakarta.

"Because I want us to see the thing which is not so common and full of history. I wantus to experience thisrare moment and study more about the history and background of the holy temple which is located in here, Yogyakarta." Taeyeon explained proudly. She leaned her back while enjoying the beautiful view from the car's window.

"Err..okay?" Tiffany didn't understand what Taeyeon were saying so she just agreed to whatever her husband stated.

"Hahaha.. Just enjoy and see then." Taeyeon smiled and hugged her wife sideways.

The ride to the hotel took less than 10 minutes. In no time, the car pulled over and stopped in front of the lobby. One of the employee hotel kindly opened the car's door and let Taeyeon got off from the car. Taeyeon offered her hand to her wife and Tiffany welcomed it gladly. The couple went over to the front desk to ask for the hotel's key room.

"Good evening. Welcome to Sheraton Mustika Hotel, Ms. How can I help you?" The young man in neat suit greeted them politely.

"My name is Kim Taeyeon and I believed I have booked the Executive Suit under my name for 3 nights." Taeyeon said in fluent english.

"Please wait for a moment while I check the availabilty of your booking." The man touched the touch screen pc on his table to seek for Taeyeon's name.

"Right, Ms. Taeyeon Kim and Ms. Tiffany Kim. This is the key to your room and may you have good time while staying here." The man smiled and bowed to the couple.

"Thank you." Taeyeon took the key and gestured to the bell boy to bring her luggages to her room.

--------------------------

"Taetae, will we rent a guide like Stevy?" Tiffany took a quick bath since Taeyeon asked her to do so. By now the wife had finished her bath but still wore the bathrobe and slipper.

"I don't think so. One of my colleagues businesses is from Indonesia and she has agreed to help me leading the tour around Yogya. She promised to be here first thing in the morning." Taeyeon turned her body and helped Tiffany to dry her hair. Tiffany understood the gesture and sat on the bed while Taeyeon stood up and dried Tiffany'shair usingdrytowel.

"Oh, is she well you know.. Uhmm-" Tiffany hesitated to ask but fortunately Taeyeon got what she meant.

"Hahaha. Nope she is not. In fact, she already has a happy family and blessed with 2 children." Taeyeon smiled knowing Tiffany had a jealous tendency whenever young women or men got too close to her.

"Great." Tiffany muttered under her breath.

"So let's get ready. I'll take you out fordinnerin the restaurant nearby." Taeyeon hang the towel and left her wife to get ready.

------------------------------

The ring sound coming from the room telephone irked Taeyeon. She roamed her hand around to pick it up quickly, didn't want to wake her wife from her deep slumber.

"Hello?" Taeyeon answered with her heavy and low voice, an obvious sign that she was asleep before picking the phone up.

"Good morning, Ms.Kim. I'm sorry for bothering you this early but there's a woman on the lobby said that she's one of your friends named Ayu is waiting for you." The woman whom Taeyeon believed to be the hotel receptionist spoke.

"Oh yeah. Please tell her to go to my room. Thank youvery much." Taeyeon answered back, trying to regain her consciosnes.

"I will do that and I'm sorry for your incovencience." The woman hang up.

"Fany-ah, wake up. My friend has arrived." Taeyeon shook Tiffany's body softly.

"Humm.. 5 minutes more, hubby." Tiffany groaned in discomfort and turned her bodyaround.

"5 minutes it is then." Taeyeon didn't forget to leave a kiss on Tiffany's forehead and went to get change.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Coming!" Taeyeon faced the mirror for the last time to organize her messy hair. Feeling satisfied enough, she stepped out to the front door and opened it.

"Taeyeon-ah!" The woman named Ayu immediately hugged the shorter woman.

"Hmpphh okay okay I miss you too, but I can't breath!" Taeyeon tried to push away the too happy and exciting woman from her body.

"Yaah! Still stiff and rigid and cold and no-fun as usual." Ayu squawked silently but enough for Taeyeon to hear it.

"I can hear you loud and clear, thank you." Taeyeon allowed Ayu to come in and asked her to seat on the long couch in the living room.

"What do you want to drink? Coffee? Tea?" Taeyeon asked her guest.

"I thought we will have breakfast outside, no?" Ayu raised her eyebrows.

"Ah yeah! I forgot about that. Make yourself at home while I'm trying to wake my wife up and get ready." With that Taeyeon left the guest to watch the morning shows of Indonesia on the flat TV provided by the hotel.

--------------------------

"So how's life, Tae?" Ayu asked her while enjoying her fried shrimp dumpling with mayonaise.

They were currently at the restaurant named Parsley 10 minutes from the hotel. As a great friend, Ayu drove her car personally to make the couple more comfortable comparing to the rent car and driver. She brought her sedan with her and let the couple sat on the backseat, saying that she would be their personal driver while they're staying in Yogya. Taeyeon couldn't protest for Ayu was one of her trusted friend not only in business but also in normal life.

Ayu met Taeyeon 3 years ago when Taeyeon just got involved in real life business heritaged from Taeyeon's dad, Junsu. As a rookie, Junsu wouldn't feel astonished if somehow his daughter would get deceived in her first try. Business thing was rude and ruthless anyway. It could even endanger the life of people if they didn't get careful enough. Fortunately Ayu was the first business partner Taeyeon got. Ayu was older by several years than Taeyeon but the woman was stubborn that she forced Taeyeon to just call her by her name without the addition of Unnie or Auntie.

Ayu even taught Taeyeon things that the younger girl was oblivious at that time. However the collaboration between Taeyeon's and Ayu's company couldn't last longer. Her husband who was a prime minister had to be moved back to their original country and as a loyal wife, she could only follow her husband and sold her stock to Taeyeon since Ayu said she trusted Taeyeon more than her employees. Taeyeon gladly accepted the offer and bought the stock in a good price.

Ayu left Korea and told Taeyeon she would probably build another business in he own country. Taeyeon believed the older woman was really have special talent within her so she could only pray the best for her. Neverthless they still kept in touch to each other so when Taeyeon accidentally was being called by Ayu, she was forced to spend her days with her wife in Indonesia. Since Taeyeon kinda missed her old friend, she agreed with the offer and promised to meet in Yogyakarta.

"I'm still doing my business as usual. Thanks' God it got bigger since the last time we worked together. How about you?" Taeyeon spooned her seafood soup and blew some air before sippingit.

"Still the same. I opened the same exact business like I did in Korea and the reactions were surprisingly good. Anyway stop with the business thingy. When did you get married?? How could you not invite me?!" Ayu clearly complained to her friend.

"Yah! I did invite you! I sent the invitation to the address you gave me 2 years ago. I tried to call you but I couldn't reach you. The automatic operator said 'the number you are calling is unavailable at this time, please try again'." Taeyeon mimicked the machine's voice.

"Tiffany-ah, how could you end up with this midget? Are you even sure that you love her enough to the point you decided to live with her forever ever after?" Ayu ignored Taeyeon's grumpyattitude toward her and turned her gaze to Tiffany instead.

"Now that I think again, maybe I was possesed by evil soul at that time when I said 'I do' in front of the priest." Tiffany played along with Ayu. The brown hair girl started to like their guide.

"Yah! I'm still here guys." Taeyeon rolled her eyes, hoping she could get the attention from 2 women.

"I know right? You can still have chance to find people who are better than this woman." Ayu pointed her index finger to Taeyeon while the person whom Ayu called midget could only sulk and make an ugly face.

"That I'm afraid I have to disagree with you. She is the best person I have ever met in my whole life and I think I would never become like I am now if not because of her. Taeyeon is a perfect husband for me and possibly she would be the only person who can control me and my bad behavior, the one who can withstand against me." Taeyeon smiled hearing compliments coming from Tiffany's mouth.

"Besides, I don't think I can find a person like her. You know shorty and kid like yet stubborn and act like the maturest person in the world." Tiffany lips moved upward and smiled a little.

"Yaah!!" Taeyeon protested to her wife and didn't forget to spare a glare to Tiffany.

"I'm starting to like your wife, Taeyeon-ah. You indeed have made a best choice in marrying her instead of your one and only ex." Ayu smirked and raised her hand to ask for the bill from the waiter nearby.

-------------------------------------------------

"So, where are we going first, Ayu?" Taeyeon asked Ayu who looked so concentrated in driving carefully.

"Borobudur Temple, Tae. Supposedly it's located one and half an hour from here." Ayu explained shortly.

"Taetae, I'm sleepy. I think I ate too much." Tiffany comfortably placed her head on Taeyeon's shoulder and linked her arms together.

"Sleep then. I'll wake you up when we are there." Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's back with her free hand and put a kiss on Tiffany's hair tenderly.

"I guess you really love your wife very much, Tae." Ayu commented when she was sure Tiffany had gone to dreamland. She saw how Taeyeon spoiled Tiffany very much and how Tiffany'spersonality changed from time to time, depending on her husband attention to her.

"Yup. I love her that much. In fact, more than I ever loved Jessi." Taeyeon replied Ayu's question honestly.

"Where did you meet her? Heck you never told me anything about her before." Ayu curiously asked Taeyeon.

"I met her accidentaly in a club then I invited her for a lunch. I don't know how or when but we practically inseparable after that." Taeyeon skipped the part where Tiffany used to be a prostitute since she thought it wasn't necessary for her to tell Ayu the truth.

"When did you meet her? After the break-up? How many months you spent to forget Jessica? Ayu attacked Taeyeon with endlessquestion. Well, she hadn't been updated forGod knows howlongso literallyit wasn't her fault if she felt so itchy to dig the latest news from Taeyeon.

"You may call me crazy, ridiculous, or simply out of my healthy mind but I prefer senseless though but I really don't know when this feeling started to bloom for Tiffany. I met her on the same day Jessica broke up with me. At first I felt annoyed with her clingy attitude but as days past it was me who would feel lonely and different whenever Tiffany wasn't around." Taeyeon told Ayu the truth. She felt she could pour and tell the story all day long to this unnie of her and yes that's how much she trusted Ayu.

"Well that's practically what love means. One day you are lost because of love yet on the same day you could find another love just a step away from you. Just call yourself fortunate then." Ayu looked at the rearview and threw a sincere smile to Taeyeon.

The rest of the ride spent away with them chating with each other and tried to catch up what they had been missed. Taeyeon asked about Ayu's family and work while Ayu asked about Taeyeon's family and her feelings for Tiffany. Taeyeon tried to be as honest as she could toward Ayu but she deliberately skipped the prostitute part. Tiffany changed her position once in a while with Taeyeon to help her. The husband finally rested Tiffany's head on her lap while running her fingers through Tiffany's brown hair. Ayu admired the couple in silence while praying that Taeyeon and Tiffany would indeed grow old together and always blessed with happiness and welfare by God.

As Ayu predicted, exactly one and half an hour later they have arrived at the destination. Ayu parked the car safely and unbuckled her seatbelt. She tilted her head to inform Taeyeon that they had arrived. Taeyeon nodded and woke Tiffany up. Tiffany howeverwas hard to cooperate with the situation and countless of time fell asleep again on Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon let out a sigh before deciding to just piggyback Tiffany and went to the Borobudur Temple entrance.

"Taetae, where are we?" Tiffany finally stirred and rubbed her eyes cutely.

"We have arrived, baby." Taeyeon squatted to let Tiffany gor off from her back. She then stood up and tilted her head to the right and left, feeling a little bit stiff thanks' to Tiffany.

"Sorry for sleeping on your back, Tae." Tiffany yawned widely, still feeling sleepy and all.

"That's fine, baby. Come, Ayu has been waiting for us on the ticket booth." Taeyeon offered her hand and interwined it together with Tiffany.

------------------------------------------

"Whoaaa Taetae, the temple is huge!! Let's go! I want to reach the top of this temple!!" Tiffany tugged Taeyeon's clothes for a moment before letting it go and ran ahead excitingly.

"You better run after your wife, Tae. Tiffany is surely beautiful and you don't want to lose her to local people here, do you?" Ayu chuckled seeing the too happy Tiffany who now had reached the second level of the temple.

"Of course. Sighed. So much for flying far enough to reach this country yet don't have enough time to hear about the temple history." Taeyeon mumbled to herself while trying to catch up with her wife.

"Taetae, when was the temple built? By who? And how could they craft the people here in a detail way? Does the crafting here tell story behind the temple construction?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon curiously while grazing over the crafted texture decorated the temple walls.

"How do I know it, baby? We're coming from the same country, remember? Let's just wait for Ayu to tell the story behind it." Taeyeon waved her hand to signal Ayu to come up there.

"How can I help you, Tiffany?" Ayu still panted asked Tiffany.

"Tell me the history of this Borobudur Temple, Ayu." Tiffany jumped up and down, couldn't wait for the guide to tell her everything about the temple.

Taeyeon squinted her eyebrows, feeling suspicious with Tiffany who suddenly had interest regarding the history. The Tiffany she usually met had lack of interest toward anything which would make her bored, practically about history, politic, and economy. Tiffany hated that and Taeyeon acknowledged it so well. How could she not when her wife often disrupting her whenever the hudband watched news on TV or simply read the newspaper. So why now Tiffany instantlylike history?

"Well in short, Borobudur Temple built in the 9 century during the reign of the Sailendra Dynasty. It depicts the gupta style from India and shows influence of Buddhism as well as Hinduism." Ayu explained to Tiffany while accompanying them to explore the temple.

"The monument consists of six square platforms topped by three circular platforms, and is decorated with 2,672 relief panels abd 504 Buddha statues." Ayu continued the explanation while circling the temple.

"Why are the men here not using any clothes to cover up their body? Well it isn't that I want to complain anyway." Tiffany pointed to the crafted walls picturing Buddha's people using nothing but shawl and fabric pants.

"Eh?" Ayu didn't get what Tiffany meant.

"She was just joking, Ayu! Hhahaha.. Aigo, Fany-ah." Taeyeon pushed her wife's back and walked further from Ayu. Now Taeyeon knew why Tiffany felt very curious toward the temple's history background. She is still the pervert wife of Taeyeon anyway.

The couple spent approximately another hour on the temple to take pictures and heard the story telling by Ayu. Ayu said that the ancestor believed that if a person hand could reach the statue through a small hole located on the highest level of the temple, then one of her/his wish would come true. Tiffany's eyes twinkling in full expectation when she heard that and she asked her husband to hurriedly climb on the stairs to try on the trial. Taeyeon complied with Tiffany's request and followed her wife from behind.

Tiffany squeaked and jumped to Taeyeon's embrace whenshe felt the tip of her indexfingertouchingsomethingsolid and dense which Tiffany believed to be the statue inside. She immediately said her prayer before turning back with wide grin attached on her face. The prayer of course related to her beloved husband but she didn't want to tell Taeyeon since Ayu told her that her wish wouldn't come true if she blurted it out to another person. Taeyeon could only pout and slump her shoulder low when Tiffany decided to hide her prayer and. Tiffany tried to lighten up Taeyeon's mood by kissing Taeyeon's cheek and yes it flawlessly worked. Ayu smiled seeing the silly couples and when the couple said they were satisfied enough, she invited the couple to have lunch together.

---------------------------------------

"Do you like mushroom?" Ayu asked the couple behind her.

"Nope. I don't like her. I love her." Taeyeon bluntly answered, broughtanother smile to Tiffany's face.

"Huh?" Again Ayu didn't understand the meaning.

"She is my one and only mushroom." Taeyeon embosomed Tiffany's shoulder cheerfully.

"Ewyyhhh stop that cheesy attitude, Tae! I just washed my car yesterday and I don't want to puke on the dashboard now." Ayu grimaced and unconciosly curled her fingers.

"Hahahhaa.. I know I know. How about you, baby? Do you like mushroom?" Taeyeon purposely tickled Tiffany by giving feathery kisses on Tiffany's neck to make Ayu more annoyed by the exaggeratingaffection Ayu grown to hate so much.

"I like it, Tae. I love anything you love, including my own self because I know you love me very much, right?" Tiffany tilted her head to give peck on Taeyeon's lips to support Taeyeon's game in makingAyuannoyed.

"YAAHH!!" Ayu stepped the brake hard, making the couple were thrown forward.

"Ayu!" Tiffany called her eagerly; making the driver almost hit the break again accidentaly. Taeyeon thankfully still asleep tightly on Tiffany's shoulder.

"Yah! Stop startling me, will you?! Aigoo I think I have made the wrong decision for once in my life when I forced Taeyeon to have honeymoon here and offered her to be her guide." Ayu massaged her temple with one of her hands.

"So Taetae said you have 2 children, right?" Tiffany giggled hearingAyu's comment before aking.

"Yup! One is a 9 years old boy and the other is a 5 years old girl. Why?" Ayu couldn't help but feeling curious with the sudden question.

"How does it feel to have 2 children? Is it hard to be a mother? How did it feel to bear a child inside your womb?" Tiffany fixed Taeyeon's position by lowering her body a little, matching it with Taeyeon's height to make Taeyeon's head could lay on her shoulder more comfortably.

"It feels great to know that your children will resemble you mixed with your husband characteristics. Being a mother is tiring yet delightful, in short, it is unexplainable. Your children's future lays on you and your husband's hand. It depends on how you educate them, how you raise them, how you pay attention to their needs, most importantly how you love them. Will you sacrfice your own needs for your children's happiness? Will you go against the world so just your children reach their dreams?" Ayu smiled and continued her speech.

"It feels amazing to know that you and your husband's love can create such a living creature inside your womb. You will feel unbearable nausea especially in the morning but it is nothing compare to what you would get from God. As months past by, the fetus will grow bigger that you can feel it inside your stomach. It will kick, move, punch or do anything to show that the child is indeed exist and alive inside your belly. Your husband can even hear the fetus by attaching her ear on your stomach." Ayu noticed a sad smile appeared on Tiffany's face.

"You really want to bear Taeyeon's child, don't you?" Ayu ended her speech and decided to ask a questioninstead.

"Yeah. I really want it but I know my limit, Ayu. I know it is close to impossible to get pregnant by Taeyeon's child. I used to dream to have a big family with at least 3 children running around the house and a responsible and wise husband but I guess it will always be a dream which can never come true." Tiffany's voice cracked.

"So do you regret marrying Taeyeon? Wellsince she is a woman and unable to make youpregnant." Ayuoffered her the tissues with one hand.

"No! I never even once feel regret to be Taeyeon's wife. She is the best gift from God I've ever received that I couldn't ask for more. She is beyond my expectation of a husband should be for me. If not because of her, maybe I would still stick in my dark past. Even if I can go back to the time when I was still single, I would still choose Taeyeon as my husband. Maybe I can never bear Taeyeon's child, but there's still another option such as adoption, right?" Tiffany was tryingto console herself by giving a reassurance words to herself.

"Do you love her that much?" Ayu focused her gaze on Tiffany from the rearview.

"More than you could ever imagine." Tiffany answered firmly.

"Nice answer, Tiff. Just so you know, nowadays, there are many methods that can make the impossible become possible." Ayu's expression changed into normal again.

"What do you mean?" Tiffany angled her eyebrows.

"Bearing Taeyeon's child in your womb is not impossible if you know what I mean. Remind me to give you the number of one of the best doctors related to this matter, okay?" Ayu gave Tiffany a wink and focused back to the road.

-------------------------------------

"I'm so sorry for unable to accompany you until dinner. My son suddenly called me and asked me to come home soon. I promise I will make it up tomorrow." Ayu apologized to the couple for the last time.

They had enjoyed some of beautiful places in Yogyakarta, starting from Borobudur Temple, Yogyakarta Palace, and Museum of Vredeburg Fortress. Fortunately Ayu was being so cooperative and didn't rain them with the boring history only. Ayu acted more like a best friend than a mere tour guide and the couple couldn't be happier by that. Sadly the guide had to go home early due to some family matter and Taeyeon understood it.

"That's fine, Ayu. You have done more than we could ask for anyway." Taeyeon replied Ayu with a smile.

"But the day hasn't ended yet. I suggest you to visit Malioboro and have a tour around using a pedicab or horse with carriage or what we usually call dokar. I find it hard to transtale it to English or Korean though. Mian." Ayu scratchedher notso itchy head playfully.

"Malioboro? Where is it? Is it near from our hotel?" Tiffany seemed exciting to be able to experience a new thing. She never rode a pedicab or dokar before and she hoped Taeyeon was neverdone too.

"It's quite far. You can go and take shower first, maybe have dinner around that area. I'm not boasting but Indonesian foods are actually pretty good. The taste is varying, from sweet to hot, from sour to salty. You can find anything according to your tongue." Ayu leaned back to the couch. They were at the hotel's lobbycurrently.

"Hmm, interesting. What do you suggest for our dinner?" Taeyeon leaned up and clasped her hands together.

"If your taste hasn't changed yet then you should visit Padang restaurant since the food is known of its spicy sensation but if you want something sweeter than you better go for chicken satay then again if you want something originally from Yogyakarta perhaps you should visit restaurant which will serve gudeg." Ayu gave brief explanation to the couple.

"Well then I think I have to go now. See you tomorrow okay and feel free to text me or call me if you have something to ask. Bye Taeyeon, bye Tiffany." Ayu gave playful salutation and went out the hotel.

"So what will you choose, Taetae?" Tiffany took a glimpse to her husband.

"I want something originally from here, so gudeg?" Taeyeon rubbed her jawline while thinking.

"Gudeg it is then." Tiffany nodded in agreement.

The couple then went back to their suite to take a quick shower and got dressed in casual. They asked the front office hotel employee to hail a cab for them. Taeyeon didn't forget to give a tip to the young man and climbed on the taxi. Taeyeon told the driver to drive them to the restaurant that could serve them the best gudeg in Yogyakarta. Fortunately the man had skill in English and he too came from Java Island so he quite knew about streets and restaurants around Yogyakarta. The ride took 15 minutes before they arrived at the so called restaurant just in front of the street.

There were live band singing old songs such as Oh Carol! Only You, and Endless Love. The band quite good despite the lacks of musical instruments they got there. Taeyeon at first felt strange and foreign with the taste since the food was very sweet. It contained a plate of rice, sweet steamed chicken breast, sweet boiled egg, odd type of jackfruit, and weird animal food which surprisingly pretty edible. Taeyeon and Tiffany grimaced as soon as they tasted the food. Their tongues were accustomed with sour and spicy taste but this was totally different. Spoon after spoon they finally could enjoy the food and liked it even for only a bit. After dinner, Taeyeon and Tiffany took a cab and went to Malioboro as what had been suggested by Ayu earlier.

--------------------------

"Excuse me, Sir." Taeyeon and Tiffany walked to the man above the carriage pulled by a black and bighorse.

"Yes?" The man answered. Taeyeon took a note thatmost of Indonesian people really had some skills in English language.

"How much will it take to ride on your horse-carriage?" Taeyeon politely asked the man with black and brown stripe shirt. His head covered by Java male batik headdress made from local fabric. He wore black pants and brown sandals which made him really look like local people. Taeyeon again noted that some of Indonesian people whom she met really loved their own country.

"It will cost about 50 thousands rupiah, mam. I offer youa very nice tour around Malioboro areaand maybe take youto the batik localstore or batik industry, local handicraft, etc. how about that?" The man hopped off from the carriage before answering Taeyeon.

"It means 5,000 won. Okay we agree." Taeyeon allowed Tiffany to board the carriage first and followed her wife after. She sat right beside Tiffany.

"I assume you're a married couple, right?" The man asked.

"Yup! She is my husband, uncle and I'm her wife." Tiffany answered the question proudly, didn't even feel ashame to know that they were literally gay couple.

"Fany-ah." Taeyeon told Tiffany to seal her lips since she didn't want to be judged wrongly. Taeyeon felt that it was still bizarre to be gay couple especially in Asia continent and as much as Taeyeon hated that fact, wanted it or now she had to learn to accept it somehow.

"Hhahhaa.. That's fine young lady. Besides you two look good together and both of you have this special chemistry toward each other. I immediately realize there's something more than just mere friendship shared between both of you." The man lashed the horse with his long and black horsewhip which made Tiffany'seyes glimmeredin happiness and excitement.

"Really? Whoaaa thank you very much, uncle!!" Tiffany gave her eye-smile signature which could make anyone dazed, including the horseman.

"So are you having your honeymoonhere?" The man asked again.

"Yes. We're planning to spend 3 days in here and move to another country again." Taeyeon told the man honestly.

"Hmm rich people yet very humble." The man mumbled to himself.

"Anyway, do you want to just tour around or go to some stores which still open at this hour? Who knows maybe you can find batik which is one of Indonesia identity interesting enough. I'm sure it can barely found in your country." The man said with full of pride anda again Taeyeon noted that this man was really proud of Indonesia which was good. The man again lashed the horse's butt which made Tiffany's eyes twinkling. Unfortunately Taeyeon was totally oblivious with that shivering stare Tiffany gave everytime her wife looked at the horse being lashed.

"What do you think, baby? Should we visit some batik stores? You like shopping anyway, right?" Taeyeon fidgeting Tiffany's fingers.

"Sure, why not? Let's go shopping, Taetae!!" Tiffany exclaimed before pecking Taeyeon's cheek.

As what Taeyeon expected, the shopping bagspiled up on the carriage kept increasingastime past by. The more storestheyvisited meantthe more bags would amass. Taeyeon didn't mind to pull up her credit card and spent lots of money just to make her wife beamed a smile of happiness. Tiffany would at least buy 6 pairs of clothes for her and Taeyeon in each store. Sadly the night wasn't that long which meant it was time for the stores to close their business. The horseman kindly escorted them back to the hotel along with the shopping bags of course.

"Thank you very much for the night, uncle. I hope we can go touring again tomorrow night." Taeyeon gave the money with some additional money too surely and bowed to the horseman. Taeyeon then signaled to the hotel employees to help them bring the shopping bags to the suite room.

"Of course, young woman. Here is my number and please contact me if you want me to accompany you again. I will do it gladly." The man gave a namecard contented his number and his name.

"Ms.Kim, where should we bring this to?" The employees asked Taeyeon who was still busy talking with the horseman.

"Taetae you can go up first. I'll go after you later." Tiffany gestured her husband to lead the employees upstairs.

"Okay! See you upstairs then! Once again thank you very much, uncle." With that Taeyeon excused herself and walked ahead of the employees with shopping bags.

"I think I need to go too, mam." The horseman smiled and bowed. Just when he tried to board his carriage, Tiffany halted him.

"Wait!" Tiffany ran a little to come closer to the man.

"How much will it take to borrow your horsewhip?" Tiffany gave a too happy and too exciting and too delighting smile which was of course looked weird in the man's eyes.

-----------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
236K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
250K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others