[TAENYFic] The Lustful Wife O...

Por moonlight_kim

Description Taeyeon and her girlfriend had everything arranged for their marriage. They had booked a huge bui... Más

1> A Bar Called MAZE
2> Meet the Seducer, Tiffany Hwang
3> Back to Where You are
4> Stop Being Naughty, Tiffany
5> Silly Tiffany
6> Taeyeon's Mother and Her Plan
7> Tiffany's Requirements
8> Their Friends Supports
9> TIFFANY YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!
10> Tiffany's Special Medicine
11> Meeting Taeyeon's Parents
12> The Argument Between The Kims
13> Hwang Miyoung
14> Dumb and Dumberer
15> The Date part 1
16> The Date part 2
17> The Date last part
18> Living Together
19> Taeny First Fight and Tiffany's New Friend
20> The Proposal~~
21> Here Comes Trouble
22> Let Tiffany Put It Down Another Way~~
23> They Could Never Learn
24> Wedding Preparation
25> The Pre-wed Photo-shoot & Another Ordeal
26> Tiffany's Decision
27> Late Compunction
28> Tiffany's Actual Reaction
30> There She Goes Again~~
31> The Competition
32> Jessica's Reasons
33> The Final Round~~
34> May I Kill You This Time?
35> Another Obstacle
36> Those Three Words
37> Officially Married
38> Taeyeon's Mistakes
39> Taeny's Wedding Night~~
40> Unsuccessful Seduction~~
41> Misunderstanding~~
42> Cold War
44> She is Indeed a Troublemaker
45> I'll Do Anything for Tiffany
46> Happy Birthday Sunny
47> Tiffany ooh~~ Tiffany
48> A Day in China
49> Taeyeon Could Never Win~~
50> A Day in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
51> Wild Romance~
52> Side Story
53> Poor Yoona~~
54> Taetae is Sick~~
55> Role-play~~
56> New Family Members
57> Goldust
58> Birthday Project
59> Happy Birthday Tiffany!!
60> Mirotic
61> Crazy Love
62> Paradise
63> Switched 1
64> Switched 2
65> On Fire!!
66> Beautiful Life
67> Nobody Knows
68> You to me are everything

29> Another Ruined Moment

6.5K 156 56
Por moonlight_kim

"Taetae, how can I cook if you haven't even closed your eyes? We've been laying here for 30 minutes yet all you did were only staring and hugging me." Tiffany gave up on her lover for Taeyeon didn't even let her move even for an inch. It seemed like Taeyeon's hands were set to automatically wrap around Tiffany's waist. No matter how many times Tiffany had tried to change her position to prevent her from being numb, Taeyeon's hand would always come back to wrap around Tiffany's waist.

Well it's not that Tiffany didn't like it. Vice versa Tiffany loved how Taeyeon was being overprotected toward her, but Tiffany knew that Taeyeon's condition wasn't at her best. It was past noon, heck it even almost 3 pm and Taeyeon hadn't eaten since yesterday lunch. Tiffany got worried, afraid that her Taetae's fever would get higher or worse if Taeyeon should have been hospitalized. Then how about their wedding? No, Taeyeon would get better in no time, Tiffany would guarantee it.

But I'm afraid you will leave me again~~" Taeyeon tightened her hold around Tiffany's waist. They both lay sideways with Taeyeon's left hand around Tiffany's waist while Taeyeon's right arm was used as Tiffany's pillow.

"Sighed. I have promised you, haven't I? Don't worry Taetae, I will be here when you open your eyes." Tiffany moved her hand to caress her future husband cheek lovingly. She didn't hesitate to stare and watch Taeyeon's beautiful eyes that never failed to mesmerize her.

Actually, it was rare no scratch that, it was weird to have Taeyeon being whiny and spoilt since Taeyeon that everyone knew, including Tiffany was the independent, wise, and full of pride Kim Taeyeon. And again it's not that Tiffany would protest seeing this kind of Taeyeon yet right now the most important thing for her was to see her future husband healthy and energic again. But how could she when Taeyeon didn't permit her to do anything such as cooking healthy food, getting up to get Taeyeon the medicine or even just simply going to the toilet. Lots of reasons had been told to make the older girl let her go but not to avail.

"But, what guarantee can I have from you?" Taeyeon moved her body closer to the later.

"Hmm, this." Tiffany leaned in and gave Taeyeon a simple peck. Yes it was so simple yet enough to make Taeyeon smiled like a crazy.

"Okay.. Be back soon understand?" Taeyeon again made sure which replied by a certain nod.

Tiffany stayed a little longer until the older girl fell asleep. She rubbed Taeyeon's back in a slow motion while humming calming song just like a mother who lullabies her daughter. And yes it worked for in only less than 15 minutes, Taeyeon fell into a deep slumber. Secretly Tiffany pulled away from Taeyeon's hug. She removed Taeyeon's hand from her waist and didn't forget to kiss the later cheek before heading out from their bedroom.

Tiffany walked to the kitchen and rested herself on the nearby stool first to think on what to cook. Well actually she didn't need to think for she knew absolutely nothing about the cooking thingy. She hated to trouble herself and felt that life should have been done simply yet still happy and that's why she never cooked. She would always look for the nearby restaurant or sometimes reserved a delivery order. She knew in order to be a good wife; she had to have ability to cook yet being a prostitute made her thought negatively toward herself. Yes she never stopped herself from dreaming regarding the future she wanted to have like wanting a handsome and rich husband who would love her despite her dark background. But then again she knew better than anyone that it would always be a dream for it could never be true. Thanks' to her shallow thoughts, right now she was blank I mean totally blank, didn't have any idea on what or more properly to be said didn't know how to cook.

Tiffany back to the living room and sat herself to watch??? Yes, she turned on the TV and changed the channel into AFC, trying to gather some inspirations by watching the show. She furrowed in dissapoinment seeing that the chef on the TV now was giving instruction to make a plate of fettucini carbonara. How in the earth a sick people could be fed something like that?! But she didn't have any choice, did she? With a loud sigh, Tiffany took a pen and a blank paper to write the recipe just like the chef said. She tried hard not to skip any ingredients the chef said but yeah it wasn't easy to do that. She took a note in how the pasta should be boilt; how the chef said that she could add some additional ingredients such as sliced meat, chicken, or seafood like prawns and squid. She too didn't forget to write the precise measurement of each ingredient. But yeah as usual, Tiffany forgot that the chef made the food for 4 portions. Sighed.

Tiffany nodded and pumped up her chest in confidence, trusting herself that she would be able to make it perfectly. She happily headed to the kitchen to start searching for the ingredients she needed such as the fettucini, cream, a can of condensed milk, cheese, etc. Condensed milk milk?? Yes Tiffany was actually huffed when she saw that she ran out of a carton of milk and the nearest market was 15 minutes from here. She thought that full cream could replace the milk she supposed to use, or can it?

She started to boil the water using a big pan and got the other ingredients ready while waiting for the water to boil. She put in the pasta into the pan using her left hand while her right hand occupied to warm up the oil on the frying pan. So to make it short, she wasted approximately an hour to make the pasta. She didn't bother to try it first for she was totally sure that it would be amazingly delicious. However she felt slightly regret seeing the amount of food she made. Yes, just like the chef said she made it exactly for 4 persons. But then again since she was confident enough, she thought that Taeyeon would gladly finish it all.

The last touch was to grate a hunk of cheese on top of the pasta to make it more beautiful and tasty. The smoke came out from the hot food smelt so well, it smelt creamy and yummy or that's what she thought. She didn't bother to move the food into a smaller plate in case Taeyeon wanted more than a portion. She put it on the tray, didn't forget to add a glass of orange juice to accompany the pasta. She then walked back to their sharing bedroom to wake Taeyeon up and ask her to eat since it's already 4.30 pm. She groaned silently for the food was heavy and she forcely had to skip one of her favorite shows which was Dora and the Explorer. But since she did it for her loved one, Kim Taeyeon well she knew Taeyeon was much more important than Dora.

Tiffany put down the tray along with the foods on it on the coffee table near the big couch inside their sharing room. Tiffany then walked to the wardrobe to get a new clothes since the one she wore now was already had bad smell due to cooking earlier. After changed her clothes, she approached her future husband and sat beside the sleeping person. She took Taeyeon's left hand and admired the ring which decorated her fingers. She smiled dreamingly staring at it. She moved her left hand to interwine it with Taeyeon's left one. Unknowningly to her, Taeyeon was already woken up and saw every Tiffany's action from taking her hand until the brunette clasped their hands together.

"Fanny-ah.." Taeyeon tightened the hold on their hands.

"Agh!! You're scaring me, Tae!!" Tiffany took out her hand and slapped Taeyeon in reflex.

"Hehehehe,, You're surprised, didn't you?? So where's my food??" Taeyeon caught Tiffany's hand and nipped it playfully. Then the older girl fixed her position and sat up, resting her back on the bed post.

"Ah yeah, wait!! I'll bring the food~~" Tiffany got up and brought the foods to Taeyeon's place. She put the huge plate on the lamp table beside the bed.

"Wow, that's a lot, Fanny-ah. Did you cook it all for me?" Taeyeon in disbelief pointed at herself with her eyes opened widely.

"Yes, Taetae~~ This is the first time I ever cook for someone. Eh I even never cooked for myself, so it would also mean this is the first time I cook. So, you have to finish it okay?" Tiffany waited for Taeyeon's answer. The brunette was oblivious with Taeyeon who was just gulped her invisible saliva inside her throat.

"Eh?? O..of course, baby." Taeyeon stammeringly answered. Honestly, the first time Taeyeon saw what kindof food it was, she already had her eyebrows furrowed for it was indeed weird for a sick people to be fed carbonara. She expected Tiffany would make a simple one like porridge or if the brunette wanted to spend more effort, she should have been made chicken soup or yeah at least something like that. However as much as she respected Tiffany, she appreciated the effort Tiffany made for her and willingly wanted to eat the food. But, that was she thought before trying Tiffany's food.

"Great, now let me feed you~~" Tiffany happily took the fork and swirled it around the pasta. She brought it in front of Taeyeon's mouth and waited until the small girl opened up her mouth and yes Taeyeon did it.

"So, how is it??" Tiffany curiously asked. Taeyeon took some time to think about the proper and appropriate ways to comment the food. Of course Taeyeon could detect that the brunette didn't follow the right ways in cooking it. She also realized that the brunette possibly mistaken sugar to salt and the familiar sweetnes came from hmm honey? No no, it was not. Taeyeon decided to ask Tiffany instead of taking time longer to answer.

"It is sweet and undescribable, Fanny-ah." Despite the horrible taste, Taeyeon still tried to form her face to a smiling one.

"Anyway, what did you use to make the sauce??" Taeyeon inhaled deeply before gulping and pushed the food inside her mouth through her dried throat.

"Hmm, sugar, cream, salt, and condensed milk." Tiffany looked above while trying to remember the ingredients she used.

"Condensed milk??" Taeyeon tried to hid her gasp and put on a poker face.

"Yeah, the chef on TV told me to use a carton of milk yet we ran out of it so I thought I could replace it with condensed milk. Why? Does it taste bad, Tae?? Omo!!" Tiffany suddenly felt panicked. She intended to taste the food herself when Taeyeon stopped it.

"No, that was a wise decision baby. Now let me finish it all and no I don't want to spare you even just a little!! Anyway why you made it so much??" Taeyeon guide Tiffany's hand to feed herself and again repeated the same motion which was inhaled, gulped it and put on a smiling face.

"I forgot that the chef told me it was for 4 portions. And if you wondered, yeah I made it based on the chef on AFC said. So I'm sorry if the taste was not to your liking." Tiffany stopped feeding Taeyeon and hung her head low.

"Who said the taste wasn't good? In fact you are great, Fanny-ah. But next time let me cook instead okay? I don't want to trouble you." Taeyeon took the plate from Tiffany's grip and starting to eat by herself. Seeing no reaction from the brunette, Taeyeon put aside the food and pulled up Tiffany's chin.

"Hey, cheer up. It is great!! If you don't believe it, I will finish it now in front of you." Taeyeon pecked her lips before taking the plate and started to dig in like a crazy.

Again this side of Taeyeon made Tiffany fell harder and deeper. Somehow Tiffany recognized how Taeyeon forced herself to finish the unedible food she made. Tiffany wasn't sure how much longer she could have this feeling they called love unsaid. She really wanted to confess her real feelings but she was afraid if Taeyeon would decide to leave her instead of loving her back. She rather had unrequited love than to be left by her lover. She thought it would be much safer if she confessed her feelings later when they were already got married. At least, Taeyeon was much to impossible to divorce her just because of that, right? Or so as what Tiffany thought.

"Fanny-ah, wae??" Taeyeon innocently asked. The sauce on the area around her mouth successfully stained her cute face.

"Nothing. You got sauce on her face, Taetae." Tiffany wiped away the sauce with her thumb and licked it, making Taeyeon blushed in embarrassment.

"Hum.. Th..thank you." Taeyeon stuttered in saying those simple words. Somehow the act Tiffany did earlier could make the pace of her heart beat slightly faster. Taeyeon of course awared of that but she chose to ignore her feelings and continued to eat.

With lots of endless efforts, Taeyeon finally could finish the food. She gave the empty plate to Tiffany which the brunette accepted and brought to the sink on the kitchen. Taeyeon helplessly lie down her body while rubbing her full stomach.

"Mianhae, belly-ah. I don't mean to hurt you but I don't want to hurt Tiffany either." Taeyeon talked to her stomach.

"Taetae, where is the medicine??" Suddenly Tiffany's head popped up and asked her lover.

"Inside the cabinet on top of the stove, baby." Taeyeon weakly answered.

"Taetae, here is the medicine. Hurry swallow it!!" Tiffany gave out the pink capsule to the older girl. Without thinking twice and sice she felt her sickness was worse after eating Tiffany's food, she just obediently took the medicine and gulp it with a glass of water.

"Now, Taetae you have to go back to sleep and rest." Like a good mother was, Tiffany tucked Taeyeon in to her bed and covered her with comforter.

"Accompany me~~" Taeyeon pouted and tug Tiffany's hand.

"Aih my Taetae is now so whiny and spoiled eh??" Tiffany teased her and let her hand grabbed by Taeyeon. Tiffany's words woke Taeyeon up from her childish behavior since Tiffany came back from her unknown journey. Taeyeon let go of Tiffany's hand and turned her body sideways to hide her blushed face.

"Come here, baby." Tiffany marched to the bed and put herself beside Taeyeon. She moved Taeyeon's body around to face her. Once Taeyeon was lying on her back, Tiffany climbed up to rest her head on Taeyeon's right arm.

"Fanny-ah, I'm not sleepy yet." Taeyeon fidgeted her left hand with Tiffany's right hand.

"Then let's playing something instead~~" Tiffany moved her body closer to feel the body warmth flowed from Taeyeon's one.

"Playing what??" Taeyeon tilted her head to look at her lover.

"Playing 'what if'" Tiffany looked back to her lover.

"Hmm, one of us will ask the question started with what if and the other should give an answer and forbid to ask back." Tiffany explained to her lover.

"I never heard that before. But well it's better than doing nothing, right? So who will ask and who will answer??" Taeyeon moved her body into a sitting position followed by her lover. However, Tiffany's head still located on Taeyeon's arm but the older girl moved it to be rested on her shoulder instead.

"I will be the one to ask and you will answer each of my questions okay??" Tiffany put her left hand behind Taeyeon's back and wrapped it around Taeyeon's waist. Taeyeon nodded and allowed Tiffany to start the game.

"What if Jessica begged you to leave me and marry her instead of me??" Tiffany threw the first question.

"Then I will ask her nicely not to do that because I already have a fiancé." Taeyeon confidently answered, making Tiffany smiled in happiness.

"What if you can't fulfill my sex needs that I need to search for another source to satisfy my needs?" Tiffany tilted her head and saw how Taeyeon scrunched her face in annoyance.

"Then I will lock you up inside our bedroom so that you can't to go out and be naughty." Taeyeon silently clenched her fist imagining Tiffany being held and touched by anyone, anybody but her. Wait, did she just feel jealous? No, it can't be. Since Taeyeon was only being concerned toward Tiffany.

"YAH it's not fair!!" Tiffany scooted further to hit Taeyeon's arm.

"You are not allowed to protest~~" Taeyeon caught Tiffany's hand and moved it back on Taeyeon's thigh. Tiffany scoffed yet she retreated back to her earlier position and rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"What if I suddenly change my mind and cancel our wedding?" Actually Tiffany just blurted it out without proper thought beforehand.

"Then.. I.. I.. I-" Taeyeon couldn't even imagine herself attending her wedding without Tiffany by her side to say I do on the altar later. Seeing Taeyeon hesitated and couldn't answer properly bring a definite smile to the brunette. Why? It was simply because it showed how Taeyeon wanted to do the wedding so much exactly just how the brunette wanted it too.

"Let's just skip the question, baby. Okay next would be what if you were the one who wanted to cancel it instead?" Tiffany tapped her hand playfully on Taeyeon's thigh.

"It won't happen." This time Taeyeon could easily answered this time and again didn't fail to make the brunette fluttered and rejoiced hearing Taeyeon words.

"What if I can't be a good wife for you?" Tiffany worriedly asked. Actually she already had this question in her mind since forever but never got the chance to ask it.

"Then I will be patiently guiding you and teaching you how to be a good wife." Taeyeon put her hand on top of Tiffany and squeezed it softly to reassure the brunette. Tiffany felt so touched that she had the urge to cry on the spot but she held back her tears, didn't want to make the older girl worry over her.

"What if right at this time Jessica asked you to choose between her and me??" The question came from the deepest heart of Tiffany. She honestly afraid to hear the answer but she needed to know whether Taeyeon's feelings toward her ex was still strong or not so that she could know if her action to Jessica before was acceptable or not. Tiffany sighed in despair seeing no reaction from Taeyeon, no answer, no reply, no nothing.

"I will choose you." Taeyeon closed her eyes tightly while answering. She compared her life being with Tiffany to being with Jessica and that's why she needed some time before answering it.

Weirdly Taeyeon was unable picturing herself living with her ex. No matter how much Taeyeon loved her in the past or maybe even now she still had love for Jessica, it was just felt wrong. She was unable seeing herself walking to the altar together to say I do, she too couldn't imagine the future she would live in with Jessica. Vice versa, Taeyeon could easily draw on her imaginative blank paper that her life would be exciting and full of laughter and happiness after getting married with Tiffany. Despite her weird, childish, clumsy, and lusty behavior, Taeyeon could see that actually Tiffany was a very good girl who had dark family background behind her. She realized Tiffany was whiny, stubborn, spoilt, and innocent in an odd ways but then again none of that could make Taeyeon hate her or protest. She liked Tiffany just the way she was.

"Really??? Thank you Taetae~~ I promise I will try hard to be a good wife for you!!" Tiffany moved her head to land a kiss on Taeyeon's cheek.

"Taetae, what if someday I .. err I call off our deal??" Tiffany stuttered. Her heart hammering like crazy with sweats that started to gather around her temples.

"Eh??" Taeyeon raised one of her eyebrows, didn't understand what Tiffany meant.

"What if someday somewhere and out of nowhere I fall in love with you??" Tiffany nervously asked. She let her eyes roamed around the room, anywhere but Taeyeon.

"I.. I.." Taeyeon knew Tiffany had special feelings for her but she didn't see it coming this soon. Did Tiffany just confess to her indirectly?? What should Taeyeon do? What would be the most perfect answer Taeyeon could give to the later? Should Taeyeon reject it kindly? But Taeyeon too didn't sure about her feelings, what if Taeyeon actually had the same feelings as Tiffany toward her? No no, it couldn't be possible, could it? The questions popped up one by one, making Taeyeon oblivious that Tiffany was waiting for the answer since then.

"That's fine, Tae. Besides I just randomly asked it." Tiffany forced herself to be playful and happy when in fact she was totally felt dejected and sank in agony. The tears that piled up couldn't be held back anymore. The tears of happiness were replaced by the tears of anguish and despair. Tiffany's feeling was indescribable right now, it was sad, painful, hurt, and any kind of woriffany's feeling was indescribable right now, it was sad, painful, hurt, and any kind of words that could reflect her actual feelings. She had her head hung low to prevent Taeyeon from seeing the tears that kept on flowing.

"Then keep on loving me and don't give up on me until one day I can love you back as much or even more than your love for me." Taeyeon tilted Tiffany's head toward her and wiped away the tears from her face. Taeyeon gave her sincerest smile for her future wife before leaning in to kiss away the tears.

"Taetae~~" Tiffany changed the sadness into a happiness once she heard Taeyeon's honest answer earlier. She stormed out her body to hug Taeyeon and hid her face inside Taeyeon's crook. The tears of couse successfully dampened Taeyeon's skin yet her future husband didn't mind about it.

"Taetae, were you telling the truth? Am I really allowed to love you?" Tiffany murmured the words while still having her head hidden but it was audible enough for the older girl to hear.

"Yes, Fanny-ah. I give you my full permission to love me and I hope you too can give me chance to learn to love you back." Taeyeon led her hand to caress her lover's back with her left hand while the right one stayed close to Tiffany's waist.

"Taetae, thank you~~" Just when Tiffany about to lean closer to reach her lover's lips, suddenly Taeyeon sat up and pushed the brunette away from her, making Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows.

"Sorry, Fanny-ah I think I need to go to the toilet!!" Taeyeon got up and ran to the bathroom. The sound of weird voices could be heard from inside the toilet.

"Taetae, your farting voice sounds disgusting! Hahahaha~~" Tiffany followed her future husband and stood up in front of the bathroom door. She then teased the older girl and giggled afterwards.

"YAAHH!!! Don't tease me~~" The sounds of non-stop action continued to echo inside the bathroom.

"Wahahahhaa~~" Tiffany laughed loudly, making Taeyeon blushed in embarrassment. Not long after, Taeyeon came out from the toilet.

"Eywwhhh... closed the door, Tae. It smelt horrible!! What did you eat anyway??" Tiffany went back to the bed waiting for Taeyeon to close the bathroom door. Taeyeon shyly stepped up and closed the door. She then approached her lover and sat beside her.

"I don't know, Fanny-ah. Suddenly I had the urge to do my business and it couldn't be held back anymore." Taeyeon explained while scrathing her not so itchy back head.

"Awww, my Taetae is being shy~~" Tiffany pinched each of Taeyeon's cheek and pecked the older girl's lips.

"Aish, shut up!!" Taeyeon tilted her head with her redden cheeks still lingering on her flawless face.

"So where were we??" Tiffany pretended to forget and again leaned closer, trying to put her lips on top of Taeyeon's. Just like a repetation, again Taeyeon pushed Tiffany's shoulder and jumped up from the bed, directing herself to the bathroom.

"Taetae, are you okay??" Tiffany knocked the bathroom's door worriedly.

"Hmmph.. Yeah, I'm fine baby.." Taeyeon pressed hard on her stomach to lessen the pain she felt. She was sure she was just fine before despite having fever and dizzy head. Did Tiffany's cook cause this? But it was just mere pasta, nothing more and nothing less, well aside from tasting kind of different from normal pasta. Taeyeon thought hard while doing her business yet she couldn't find the cause of this diarhea.

"Taetae, are you sure you are okay?? You are sweating a lot and look paler than before~~" Tiffany immediately walked closer to her lover and wiped away the sweats on Taeyeon's forehead and neck.

"Of course, Fanny-ah. I'm good, don't worry." Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand on her neck and put it back on side of Tiffany's waist.

"Taeyeon-ah, I'm worried." Tiffany marched her body to hug the older girl. Taeyeon of course gladly welcomed the invitation and hugged Tiffany back.

"I will be fine. Maybe I just need more rest, baby." Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's back softly, enjoying the sweet moments shared between them.

"But Tae-" Tiffany again pushed back by the older girl. Taeyeon abruptly ran to the bathroom for the third time.

"Taetae!!" Tiffany knocked the bathroom door hardly.

"Damn you stomach!! What have you done to my weak body~~ Aghh I feel so feeble and out of energy. Shit!!" Taeyeon scolded her poor stomach. The sound of kind of viscous liquid colliding with common water due to the diarrhea Taeyeon currently suffered could be heard from the outside of the room.

"Taetae, answer me!! Should I call the doctor??" Tiffany panickly kept knocking the door. The amount of nervous she felt added when Taeyeon didn't answer her plead.

"You don't have to, Fanny-ah. Arghhh... I'm good. Oh shit!!" Taeyeon clenched her fist to restrain the pain and ache she felt on her stomach. Soon the sound of water being flushed heard and the older girl came out from the toilet.

"Fanny-ah, I feel so weak. Gosh, I couldn't even remember what went wrong that could cause me to have unstoppable diarrhea like this." Taeyeon let out a sigh and sat herself on the floor, near the bathroom in case she had to do the business again.

Taeyeon's complain remained Tiffany about the things she did earlier. She flinced remembering that Taeyeon's diarrhea may be caused by her. She was afraid if indeed what she predicted was somehow proven to be true. She hit herself mentally for possibly making her loved one sickness worse. No matter how afraid and frightened she was right now, she encouraged herself to ask Taeyeon to make sure that the diarrhea wasn't caused by her.

"Taetae-ah~~" Tiffany nervously called her lover.

"Hmm??" Taeyeon was unable to ansper properly for she was trying so hard to endure another urge to sat and doing her business inside the toilet.

"Where did you put the fever medicine??" Tiffany prayed hard that Taeyeon would say that it was put inside the transparent medicine box inside the cabinet. Tiffany was very sure that the medicine she took was like what Taeyeon had instructed earlier, inside the cabinet. But then again she didn't bother to carefully look for the appropriate medicine once she glanced at the pink capsule inside the box. Well who could blame her right? She was just too in love with anything that had pink color.

"Inside the blue medicine box in the cabinet on top of the stove. Besides, there is the description on the box cover that explained the purpose of the medicine. Why, baby? Aghh I need to go to the toilet again!!" Taeyeon hurriedly stood up and ran to the bathroom.

Once Taeyeon had gone from Tiffany's sight, the brunette quickly made her way to the kitchen to look after the medicine. She tiptoed a little to reach the medicine box inside the cabinet. She grabbed bothboxes, the transparent one and the blue one. She read the description meticulously started from the blue box. And yes indeed, the medicine inside the blue box was to lower the body temperature and so it was precise to give Taeyeon that medicine and yet Tiffany didn't give her the right medicine. Then how about the medicine inside the transparent box which had pink capsules??

"MY GOD!! What have I done?!!" Tiffany's eyes almost fell out from its sockets when she read that the medicine was for constipation patient. No wonder the older girl had to go back and forth inside the bathroom.

"Fanny-ah, where are you??" Taeyeon called her lover from inside the bathroom. She deliberately called her out loudly, didn't want to move even an inch from her position, afraid if suddenly the nature called her again.

"Yes, baby. Wait~~ I'm coming~~" Tiffany walked fast to where Taeyeon was. She looked at Taeyeon who's sitting with a very pale face on the floor, in front of the toilet. She felt very afraid of Taeyeon possible reaction if Tiffany told her that she accidentally gave her the wrong medicine, to make it worst she gave the medicine that could stimulate the stomach to do the business or in other words, could make the person suffer from diarrhea. But aside from all of that, she felt worried toward her lover. Taeyeon had fever now and thank's to Tiffany she now too suffered from diarrhea.

"Baby, where were you??" Taeyeon asked Tiffany who's sitting beside her with her head hung loe. Taeyeon stared at her curiously, why Tiffany suddenly looked sad??

"Taetae, may I ask the last 'what if' question??" Tiffany dared herself to look back at her lover's eyes and asked her.

"Humm, of course baby. What do you want to ask??" Taeyeon rested her back on the wall behind her. She felt so helpless and ran out of stamina and energy.

"What if... what if.." Tiffany hesitated to ask. She was so so so afraid.

"What if what baby? Just spill it~~" Taeyeon scooted closer to her lover and held Tiffany's hand, trying to encourage her lover to continue with thw question.

"What if... what if Igaveyouwrongmedicine???" Tiffany intentionally sped up her sentences. She closed her eyes tightly, waiting for the worst possibility that could happen.

"Pardon?? I didn't catch that, baby. Can you repeat??" Taeyeon clenched and loosened out her grip, enduring the force came out from her stomach. She really needed to go back to the toilet, but she held it back to give chance for her lover to repeat the question.

"What if I gave you the wrong medicine??" Tiffany slowly looked above to see Taeyeon's response.

"Eh?? What do you mean? Where did you take the medicine from??" Taeyeon stood up and tapped her feet on the floor, slowly feeling gave up and surrender from the pain. She surely had to go inside the bathroom now.

"I.. I took the pink capsule inside the transparent box." Tiffany looked anywhere but Taeyeon's direction.

"Wh..What?!! But...But that is for patient who is suffering from constipation!! Aghh damn!!" Taeyeon couldn't finish her scolding for she left Tiffany and went inside the bathroom again.

"Taetae~~" Tiffany knocked the door faintly.

"WHAT!!!" Taeyeon howled from inside the bathroom. However her howling sound followed by the farting voice.

"So, what is the answer?? What if I gave you the wrong medicine??" Tiffany slowly putting her ears on the door, trying to eavesdrop.

"I WILL SURELY KILL YOU ONCE I'M OUT OF HERE!!" With the last drip of her energy, Taeyeon screamed from inside the bathroom.

"But it's not my fault!! The medicine was pink that it attracted me to get that and gave it to you~~" Tiffany tried to argue.

"WAIT UNTIL I CAME OUT AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT THAT WHILE I'M PUNISHING YOU!!" Taeyeon howled from inside the bathroom. Tiffany flindhed hearing Taeyeon that she felt she needed to get away like now??

"Taetae, I will leave for a moment to pick up the doctor okay? Byebye~~ I'll be back soon baby!!" She didn't need to hear Taeyeon's reply for she knew Taeyeon would only scold her and punish her later on.

"YAAHH!! TIFFANY HWANG!! DON'T YOU DARE TO LEAVE!!! Agghhh~~" Taeyeon again plopped down and continued her unfinish business. ----------------------------------------------------

Seguir leyendo