[TAENYFic] The Lustful Wife O...

By moonlight_kim

Description Taeyeon and her girlfriend had everything arranged for their marriage. They had booked a huge bui... More

1> A Bar Called MAZE
2> Meet the Seducer, Tiffany Hwang
3> Back to Where You are
4> Stop Being Naughty, Tiffany
5> Silly Tiffany
6> Taeyeon's Mother and Her Plan
7> Tiffany's Requirements
8> Their Friends Supports
9> TIFFANY YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!
10> Tiffany's Special Medicine
11> Meeting Taeyeon's Parents
12> The Argument Between The Kims
13> Hwang Miyoung
14> Dumb and Dumberer
15> The Date part 1
16> The Date part 2
17> The Date last part
18> Living Together
19> Taeny First Fight and Tiffany's New Friend
20> The Proposal~~
21> Here Comes Trouble
22> Let Tiffany Put It Down Another Way~~
23> They Could Never Learn
24> Wedding Preparation
26> Tiffany's Decision
27> Late Compunction
28> Tiffany's Actual Reaction
29> Another Ruined Moment
30> There She Goes Again~~
31> The Competition
32> Jessica's Reasons
33> The Final Round~~
34> May I Kill You This Time?
35> Another Obstacle
36> Those Three Words
37> Officially Married
38> Taeyeon's Mistakes
39> Taeny's Wedding Night~~
40> Unsuccessful Seduction~~
41> Misunderstanding~~
42> Cold War
44> She is Indeed a Troublemaker
45> I'll Do Anything for Tiffany
46> Happy Birthday Sunny
47> Tiffany ooh~~ Tiffany
48> A Day in China
49> Taeyeon Could Never Win~~
50> A Day in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
51> Wild Romance~
52> Side Story
53> Poor Yoona~~
54> Taetae is Sick~~
55> Role-play~~
56> New Family Members
57> Goldust
58> Birthday Project
59> Happy Birthday Tiffany!!
60> Mirotic
61> Crazy Love
62> Paradise
63> Switched 1
64> Switched 2
65> On Fire!!
66> Beautiful Life
67> Nobody Knows
68> You to me are everything

25> The Pre-wed Photo-shoot & Another Ordeal

6K 150 24
By moonlight_kim

"Fanny-ah, wake up. It's already 5.30 am now. We have to get ready; Seo has called me that she's on the way to pick us up." Taeyeon softy tapped Tiffany's shoulder. Taeyeon has already bathed and smelt nice. All she got to do was only to have her make up done and got change. She has been awake since 4 am to prepare breakfast for both of them and taken a bath right after that. She had the food ready on the table, the menu were steamed white rice, a bowl of miso soup, and a slice of grilled salmon. It took Taeyeon some time to make the Japanese style breakfast that she forgot about the time.

"Ngghh, 5 minutes more Tae~~" Tiffany turned her body against Taeyeon, gave her the back view of her body.

"Alright fine then. If you are so stubborn like this, then I just have to call Seohyun and tell her to cancel the pre-wed photo for today~~" Taeyeon pretended to dial Seohyun number, making the phone beep everytime Taeyeon pushed a button on it.

"NO DON'T!!" Tiffany abruptly sat up and took the mobile from Taeyeon's hand.

"Good girl, now hurry takes your bath. I'll be waiting in the dining room okay?" Taeyeon intended to get up, when she felt Tiffany fiddled up her fingers on Taeyeon's clothes.

"Fanny-ah, wae??" Taeyeon turned her body back to ask her lover.

"Didn't you forget something, Taetae??" Tiffany pointed to her jutting lips. Taeyeon chuckled but decided to tease the brunette first.

"Aaah yes, I forgot to hang my wet towels. Thanks' for reminding me though." Taeyeon again tried to get up but was unable to when Tiffany pulled her harshly and immediately straddling her. Both of Taeyeon's hand pinned above her head by her lover.

"Na-ah, Taetae~~" Tiffany said it before closing the gap between her lips and Taeyeon's. Taeyeon actually knew what Tiffany wanted and she just aimed to give Tiffany a peck, but well guess that Tiffany has another plan for her lover. Since Taeyeon was helpless that she unwillingly to comply with Tiffany's demand to kiss her back. Slowly the grip on Taeyeon's hands loosened when Tiffany moved her hands to hug Taeyeon's waist. Taeyeon put her hands on Tiffany's neck to pull away from the kiss that became heated in each second past.

"Fanny-ah, your morning breath stinks." Taeyeon pinched her own nose and ostensibly crumpled up her face to put a good act in front of her lover.

"Yah!! You meanie~~" Tiffany slapped Taeyeon's shoulder. She got up to take her towels and guided her limping body to the bathroom.

When Seohyun arrived to pick them, Taeyeon and Tiffany were still having their breakfast. Taeyeon asked Seohyun to join them and since Seohyun was so busy this morning, preparing each and every thing for their pre-wed photo today that she skipped her breakfast. Seohyun shyly accepted the offer and together having breakfast. They left Taeyeon's apartment at 7 am, heading to the first destination for spring theme.

"So, Tae unnie, what will you wear for the first theme??" Seohyun asked when they were on the way to the flowers garden, an hour from Taeyeon's place. Seohyun sat on the front, beside the driver while Taeyeon and Tiffany were at the back.

"Hmm, I don't know. Should we wear the wedding outfits or we can go in casual style? Which one do you prefer, Fanny-ah?" Taeyeon switched her head to look at her lover.

"Hmm, actually I prefer to wear wedding customes but Tae, we haven't ordered the costumes, have we??" Tiffany replied to Taeyeon's question.

"Well, I bring my customes and Jessica's. If you want, you can wear it temporary, at least for the pre wed photo. Then later or tomorrow we can visit my personal tailor to measure your size and all." Taeyeon simply proffered, oblivious with Tiffany's teared up heart when Taeyeon said it. Tiffany was not Jessica, she would never leave Taeyeon for another woman or man like what Jessica did. Tiffany felt a pang in her heart hearing Taeyeon mentioned Jessica name, moreover to ask her wearing a wedding dress which should had been wore by Jessica. Tiffany made a hard effort to hide her disappointment and despair beneath her smiling eyes.

"You don't have to, Tae unnie. I already prepared the best costumes I had with me. You can even choose to either wear the tuxedo or dress. I even have some selections for you to choose based on color and don't worry I prepare it according to your and Tiffany's size." Fortunately Seohyun could read between the lines and she somehow could understand Tiffany's feeling. Who would willingly wear a custome that should have been wore by her or his ex? Seohyun shook her head mentally because Taeyeon was so dense and clueless about a woman's feeling.

"Really? That's good then~~" Taeyeon smiled to her wedding organizer. The rest of the journey filled with nothing but the sound of faint air conditioner, the change of gear, and the sound of heart beating coming from all of them for Taeyeon was sleeping on Tiffany's shoulder, Seohyun was busy with her phone to manage today's schedule and contact her trusted employees by message, and Tiffany who was daydreaming since Taeyeon offered her to put on Jessica's wedding dress.

Tiffany wondered why Taeyeon still kept that dress if Jessica was indeed had left her which also meant there would never be wedding between Jessica and Taeyeon. Was Taeyeon still long for Jessica to come back to her arms? Was Taeyeon still couldn't get rid of Jessica from her heart and mind? Was Taeyeon's love for Jessica still as big as before? If so, then why didn't she accept Jessica back when the blonde ask her before? She could easily call of the deal along with the wedding with Tiffany, yet Taeyeon determined not to leave her and be with her instead. Why why why??? Those were the questions that kept on popping inside Tiffany's mind, yet all of that couldn't be answered.

"Guys, we're here!!" Seohyun got off from the car and knocked lightly on the car's window to ask Taeyeon and Tiffany to get off too.

"Woaaa, this place is surely beautiful, Seo. You really are a remarkable wedding organizer!!" Taeyeon patted Seohyun's shoulder. Taeyeon turned her head and hoped to find her lover standing beside her with a wide smile on Tiffany's face; however she cocked up her eyebrows when she couldn't find Tiffany. She looked back to find Tiffany was still stood in front of the car. Taeyeon swayed her hips around to approach her lover who looked lost.

"Fanny-ah, wae? You don't like the place?" Taeyeon's call woke Tiffany up from her sad imagination.

"Taeyeon-ah, are you sure you want to marry me?" Tiffany asked with empty eyes. Tiffany didn't look at Taeyeon's face, a very unusual behavior she got there.

"Eh?? Why you suddenly ask it? If I'm not sure then why I even bother to propose you, go to the wedding organizer, wanting to have pre-wed photo, and later I'm planning to visit jewelery store to reserve our wedding rings." Taeyeon held both of Tiffany's hand on her hands and squeezed it a bit to calm down the brunette.

"But we don't have the most necessary requirement to have a marriage, Tae." Tiffany reasoned out. Taeyeon could sense desperation from Tiffany's tone and of course Taeyeon knew what Tiffany meant by that.

"Sighed. Can't we talk about it later, babe? We already here so please don't ruin the mood okay? I promise we will discuss it seriously when we got home, okay?" Taeyeon tiptoed a little to kiss Tiffany's forehead. Tiffany obediently agreed to Taeyeon's request and followed Taeyeon to proceed with the plan for today.

"Okay, so we will spend approximately 2 hours here before moving to the next place. You can suggest about the pose but in case you don't have any idea than I will have my assistant to instruct you and your partner pose. If you have questions then please don't hesitate to ask me, okay?" Seohyun professionally explained the things the couple had to do. She grabbed a chair to watch the process of today's photoshoot.

The first photoshoot ended in less than the prediction. Some of the poses were Taeyeon sat beside Tiffany and tried to attach a pink flower on Tiffany's ear, Tiffany busied playing with flowers with Taeyeon watched her from afar lovingly, and Tiffany lay on Taeyeon's arm with beautiful various color of flowers surrounding the couple. Time showed at 11 am right now. Seohyun thought it was better to move now to have the second photoshoot done. They headed to the second destination to have the summer theme conducted and the place where they were going was a beach.

"Okay, let's take a break for 30 minutes. You can get your lunch on the van." Seohyun clapped her hands to get attaention from her employees, including Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Unnie, I will have lunch with the others while discussing for the next themes alright?" Seohyun came over to the couple and excused herself to join the others. Taeyeon nodded her head at Seohyun before bringing herself to get the lunch boxes for her and her lover.

"Fanny-ah, this is your lunch." Taeyeon and Tiffany sat under the palm trees, trying to cover themselves from the heat from Mr.Sun. Taeyeon put Tiffany's lunch box in front of her and opened it. After that she opened up her own lunch box and started to eat. However, seeing no movement from the person beside her, Taeyeon stopped eating and saw Tiffany didn't touch her lunch at all.

"Fanny-ah, you don't like the food? Want me to buy you another one from the canteen nearby?" Taeyeon put down her spoon to question her lover.

"I'm not hungry, Tae." Tiffany slided her lunch box away from her. She continued to stare at the unstable seawave that bouncing around which spurted out foam every time the water get hit by the huge wave.

"But, it's past 12 pm and we still have a long way to go. Please eat even just a little, okay?" Taeyeon dragged Tiffany's lunch box again near to Tiffany. Tiffany ignored Taeyeon and didn't even bother to spare a glance to the older girl. Fortunately the first photoshoot was smoothly done for Tiffany didn't show her fould mood and willingly to follow each and every instruction she got from Seohyun's assistant. Taeyeon was clueless about Tiffany's change of mood this time. She was more than sure that Tiffany was more than alright this morning, but since they arrived at the first destination, Tiffany's mood suddenly changed. "Was it because of the previous question she throw at me before?" Taeyeon wondered in her head.

"Fanny-ah, listen to me. Love isn't something that can come and go as we please. Love too isn't a simple thing that can be explained in one or two sentences. Each people have a different judgement about love. I don't know why you asked about that subject out of nowhere but if somehow I did say things that hurt you in any way, I'm sorry." Taeyeon took one of Tiffany's left hand and kissed the back of her hand softly, treating Tiffany like a fragile glass that could easily break and shatter if Taeyeon wasn't being careful. Taeyeon's treatment melted Tiffany's heart for the nth time, making her felt guilty for throwing tantrum selfishly.

"Taetae I'm sorry~~" Tiffany launched herself toward Taeyeon and hugged her tightly.

"You did nothing wrong, baby. Now let me feed you so that we can continue the photoshoot soon okay?" Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's back and inhale Tiffany's sweet scent that Taeyeon loved.

"Tae unnie, how could you be so dense to detect the huge love Tiffany has for you? Tiffany, hwaiting!!" Seohyun supported her friends from afar. She hoped Tiffany could make Taeyeon more in love than she has with Jessica before.

The second photoshoot too went smoothly, moreover with Tiffany's mood that has back to normal, being bubbly and happy go lucky. They didn't wear wedding customes now. Taeyeon wore simple white t-shirt with blue short pants while Tiffany wore pale pink tanktop with white hotpants. The poses were Taeyeon stood up while carrying Tiffany bridal style in the middle of the sea where the sealevel reached Taeyeon's knee, Taeyeon piggyback Tiffany while walking on the sand bare feet with Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's cheek, Taeyeon and Tiffany pretended to build a castle from sand with Taeyeon's face smeared with wet sand, and the last was Taeyeon and Tiffany splashed water to each other with loving gaze.

"Fanny-ah, are you tired?" Taeyeon asked her lover. They were on the way to the third destination now which would be a park where tall and big trees were located. Taeyeon rested Tiffany's head on her shoulder and slung her arm on Tiffany's shoulder.

"I'm good, Taetae. Just a little bit tired but I'm still exciting to continue the photoshoot." Tiffany let Taeyeon massaged her stiff shoulder with Taeyeon's left hand. Tiffany just loved every detail and little thing Taeyeon did for her. She felt so loved and precious whenever she was with Taeyeon, yet the sad thing was Taeyeon never did really love her. She just being nice and caring toward Tiffany. The brunette had numerous times trying to penetrate the fact that she shouldn't and must not fall in love with Taeyeon, but her heart didn't want to listen to her brain no matter how many times she had tried. Her effort was futile when it came to Taeyeon. Sighed, Taeyeon was just too blind to see the love Tiffany willingly offered for her.

The day continued and the time showed 4 pm now, the sun was almost set that sky was shady and the wind breeze, sending chill vibe for the people outside, including Taeyeon, Tiffany, and the others. Seohyun ordered her employees to prepare the material for this theme which were bicycle, ballons, and wooden bench. The park was decorated beautifully with a small wooden bridge paralleled with the small river which flow under it. The soil was free from the grass, giving more impression that it was indded fall season. There were leaves scattered around, beautifully covering the road. However the pathway was still visible for the leaves didn't cover that part.

"Shall we start, baby??" Tiffany asked her lover. She looped her arms in between Taeyeon's arms and dragged her lover to the spot under the tree where the bench has been located.

"Gladly~~" Taeyeon grinned showing dimples on her face, making her looked cute and innocent. This time they wore the wedding outfits again.

Okay so the third photoshoot took faster than the prediction. The poses were Taeyeon kissing Tiffany while standing in the middle of the bridge, Taeyeon ride a bicycle with Tiffany sat behind her and wrapped her hands around Taeyeon's waist, Taeyeon sat on a bench with Tiffany beside her, resting her head on Taeyeon's shoulder, their hands are interwined with each other with the effect of the falling leaves that beautifully creating dramatical atmosphere that exsisted between them, and the last were Taeyeon and Tiffany released the balloons together with their head up to look the balloons that slowly flied away from their sight. The words of Taeny caparisoning the pink balloons.

"Unnie, I think we can't make it to the next place. What if we just continue it here? I'll ask my employees to spray the artificial snow here. Don't worry, I promise the place will look different." Seohyun tilted her wrist just to see that it's already 5.30 pm and she was afraid the sun would totally be gone in no time and the effect wouldn't look good when it's dark

"Of course I don't mind, Seo, I trust you" Taeyeon patronized Seohyun's idea. She had 100% trust in the younger girl, first because she knew Seohyun's track record was filled by nothing but achievement and appreciation from every customer that had been handled by her and secondly because as long as Taeyeon was befriended with Seohyun, never once Seohyun did anything that would disappoint or hurt her in any ways.

The last photoshoot could barely past for Tiffany was too exhausted that the director has to instruct her and repeat the same pose for more than twice. They wore winter coat and the artificial snow made by Seohyun's employees successfully covered the road, making like it's indeed in winter season. The poses were Taeyeon and Tiffany who tried to make a snowman, Taeyeon and Tiffany played a snowball war with Taeyeon's face just got hit by Tiffany's snowball, Taeyeon and Tiffany wrestled with each other on the snow ground, and the last was Taeyeon tiptoed to kiss Tiffany's forehead.

"Okay, that's a wrap guys! Thank you for being cooperative through the photoshoot session, Tiff, Tae unnie. I know you are tired so I excuse myself first and ask for the driver to drive you home. I'll text you when I'm done with the editing part okay?" Seohyun bowed then went into a car where the driver was no one but her lover, Yoona.

"Taetae, I'm hungry~~" Tiffany caressed her growling stomach while her head landed on Taeyeon's shoulder. They were in the car, heading to Taeyeon's apartment.

"Sir, just drop me here." Taeyeon tapped driver's shoulder. The car pulled away and Taeyeon opened the door to get off followed by Tiffany.

"Let's go, Fanny. The seafood soup here is very good. I'm sure you will like it." Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand and entered the restaurant.

And yes Tiffany was indeed famished for she ate voraciously. She even asked for more rice more than 2 times. Taeyeon chuckled seeing her hungry lover that ignored the weird stare from the waitress. Taeyeon paid the bill and dragged Tiffany outside. Since the distance between the restaurant and Taeyeon's apartment wasn't that far, Taeyeon thought that maybe they could walk home hand in hand. Unexpectedly, Tiffany was too full that she was unable to walk on her own feet.

"Taetae, let's call a taxi. I can't walk any longer~~" Tiffany whined to her lover. She waggled Taeyeon's arm back and forth, trying to make Taeyeon grant her wish.

"It's late already, Fanny. Come on, it's only 10 minutes from here." Tayeon persuaded Tiffany but not to avail.

"No~~~" Tiffany plopped down her body on the ground and wobbled her legs around like a child. She pouted cutely and puckered her lips.

"Aigoo my future wife, you're so heavy~~" Taeyeon bended her body to lift Tiffany bridal style. Taeyeon felt tired alright but she too realized that Tiffany was probably more tired than her. The activities today were too much for both of them to handle.

"Taetae, put me down. I'm heavy you know~~" Tiffany tightened her hold on Taeyeon's neck while the older girl had her left hand to sustain Tiffany's neck and her right hand occupied on Tiffany's back knees.

"I know~~ Now just stay still and close your eyes to sleep. I'll wake you up once we reached home." Taeyeon could barely spoke for her breath spent to walk while carrying Tiffany's body.

"Fanny-ah, we're home~~" Taeyeon shook Tiffany's body a little and put her down on her feet. Droplets of sweat dampened Taeyeon's face and clothes. Her face looked pale and her lips color changed from pink to whitish.

"Taetae, I'm sorry for troubling you again." Tiffany wiped Taeyeon's sweat with her palms.

Taeyeon was busy searcing the key inside her pursem leaving Tiffany stood up and doing nothing. Suddenly Tiffany saw a medium sized envelope on the ground, in front of the door. The letter on the envelope said 'TO: MIYOUNG". She bended her body and took the envelope. She glanced at Taeyeon and witnessed that she still searched the key. Tiffany immediately put the envelope inside her purse before Taeyeon could see it. Finally Taeyeon found the key and unlocked the door.

"Fanny-ah, I'm sweating so I'll take a bath first okay?" Taeyeon closed the front door behind her.

"Okay, babe. I'll take a bath after you." Tiffany nodded and stared at walking Taeyeon. The older girl finally went inside the bathroom, creating opportunity to feed Tiffany's curiousity regarding the content of the envelope earlier.

Tiffany ripped the envelope head and slided her hand in to take the things inside the envelope. She gasped in shock, her breath hitched, and her eyes flared up in anger. She saw lots of photos of Taeyeon and Jessica when they were still together. There were Taeyeon who stood behind Jessica, hugging the blonde from behind with both of them had happy smiles attached on their face; Taeyeon and Jessica kissing under the tree, Taeyeon carried Jessica in bridal style, Jessica kissed Taeyeon's cheek while the older girl was the one who took the picture, and the worst was Taeyeon and Jessica on the bed. Both of them had white comforter covering their bare body. From this photo which where Taeyeon's and Jessica's bare shoulder were seen, Tiffany assumed they just finished their intimate session. Taeyeon was kissing Jessica's bare shoulder while Jessica smiled and took the picture. Tiffany too found a letter inside the envelope. She put aside the photos and started to read the letter.

Dear Miyoung,

When you found this letter together with the photos I've sent, I'm sure you already know what it means. Taeyeon and I was a very happy couple and yeah I've made a mistake and left her. However I'm so sure that she is still so in love with me. You know why? Well I assume you can judge it by yourself from the photos. I too have slipped the cd contained the soft copy of the other photos that weren't included inside the envelope. Well, you see, me and Taeyeon had too many pictures that even I lost count. If you really love Taeyeon, I'm sure you know what to do. Leave her and bring her back to me for I am the only one she can be in love with. Stop dreaming that she will love you someday in the near future. You must be wondering how did I know it, right? It's because I know Taeyeon so well that I even know what she's thinking or feeling. We just made for each other where I'm her other half and she is my other half. Be smart and give her back to me while I'm still nice but if you don't want to, then I myself will more than glad to take her back from you.

Best regards,

Jessica Jung

Tiffany crumpled the letter inside her hand and took the photo back to put it inside the envelope. She ran to the bedroom and cried herself out. She knew that everytime Taeyeon was too exhausted, the older girl would take not less than an hour to take a bath. She didn't care anymore that she let the tears streamed out from her eyes. She again looked at the picture while crying desperately. She didn't know what to do for Taeyeon always did everything to make her happy, so should she pay back Taeyeon's kindness and give her happiness by letting her go and back to Jessica's embrace?

"Taeyeon-ah... What do I do? I'm not ready to let you go; heck I can never let you go. I love you too much that I have to be selfish and unwilling to share you with anyone else. Taetae, mianhae~~" Tiffany put the envelope along with its contents inside her purse and continued to discharge tears from her eyes that her eyes started to get swollen and red. Suddenly she heard the door being opened, signaling Taeyeon had finished bathing. She turned her body sideways and pretended to sleep.

"Fanny-ah??" Taeyeon called her from afar. Hearing no reply, Taeyeon hung her towel first before walking to Tiffany's direction.

"So you're asleep huh? Well I guess you are too tired. Good night, princess~~" Taeyeon was oblivious with the situation that she kissed Tiffany's hair before wrapping her hand around Tiffany's waist. Tiffany's tried to hold up her breath and inhaled exhaled slowly to gain her normal breath pattern back to avoid Taeyeon from being suspicious. Being in an exhausted state too, Taeyeon didn't need more than a minute to fall asleep, leaving her lover who still struggle in deciding whether she had to let Taeyeon go or not. The night spent with Taeyeon slept peacefully while Tiffany could barely sleep for she was too busy crying in Taeyeon's embrace. ---------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
969K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
866K 53.2K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...